PDA

View Full Version : Pakreel Jatt Clan

vintage_sky
05-14-2016, 08:47 AM
Hi Guys,

I have been reading this forum whilst my account was activated. I have noticed there is a lot of people who have South Asian Ancestry or links to South Asia.

I have also found mention of Pakreel Jatt Clan. I am versed on the history of Jatts of the Indian Sub-Continent. Could anyone shed light on the Pakreel clan and what they know. I cannot find anything related to this clan.

Any help would be appreciated.

dp
05-14-2016, 04:05 PM
Welcome to Anthrogenica.
dp :-)

Hi Guys,

I have been reading this forum whilst my account was activated. I have noticed there is a lot of people who have South Asian Ancestry or links to South Asia.

I have also found mention of Pakreel Jatt Clan. I am versed on the history of Jatts of the Indian Sub-Continent. Could anyone shed light on the Pakreel clan and what they know. I cannot find anything related to this clan.

vintage_sky
05-14-2016, 09:10 PM
Hi David.

Thanks for giving me a hearty welcome!

jatt2016
05-14-2016, 10:44 PM
Hi Guys,

Most Historians have mentioned Jatts as either descendants of Scythians or Huns.

vintage_sky
11-19-2016, 12:05 PM
Most Historians have mentioned Jatts as either descendants of Scythians or Huns.

Thanks for the input. The caste system in india is very complicated. I am getting the impression there are those who are ethnic jats and those who were socially accepted as jatt. what are your thoughts?

jatt2016
11-19-2016, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the input. The caste system in india is very complicated. I am getting the impression there are those who are ethnic jats and those who were socially accepted as jatt. what are your thoughts?

I do not believe in caste system. There is no science behind it and it just exists in India , more like a superstition with no factual backing. But I do believe in ethnicities which are material facts...and very visible. I am an ethnic jatt just like we have Chinese, arabs etc etc..so do we have Punjabi jatts.
I am happy with my origin but do not consider myself superior or inferior to others. I do agree with you that there is a marked difference between ethnic jatts and those who accepted farming as a profession and were later classified as jatts.