PDA

View Full Version : Family Finder Matches Pages destroyed.

MacEochaidh
06-29-2016, 02:37 AM
Anyone know why FTDNA would destroy their FF matches pages? They were working this morning, but now it looks like the format has changed and it doesn't work at all.

And, as is usual, someone was paid lots of money to do this to their customers.

Táltos
06-29-2016, 03:13 AM
Anyone know why FTDNA would destroy their FF matches pages? They were working this morning, but now it looks like the format has changed and it doesn't work at all.

I just checked the kits I manage. They all seem okay. For now at least.

wombatofthenorth
06-29-2016, 03:18 AM

No clue, but they still haven't unlocked my dad's FamilyFinder matches from a Geno 2.0 transfer three weeks after paying. They told me something about how "IT forgot to unlock the autosomal data" whatever that means and would tell IT to fix it, but 5 days later and it still appears to be locked.

wombatofthenorth
06-29-2016, 03:19 AM
I can say that my mom's FamilyFinder (which I had transferred some months ago) is still working fine. Just checked it now.

MacEochaidh
07-02-2016, 02:23 AM
They're fixed! And they are improved!

wombatofthenorth
07-02-2016, 04:40 AM
My dad's FamilyFinder still won't go through. More than weeks and they still claim they have no idea why it won't show up and have no clue when they will make it show up....
I don't know is going on at FTDNA.
Instead of spending weeks tracking down some obscure bug or problem I'm not sure why they don't jsut delete it and start fresh and have it done overnight....