PDA

View Full Version : saving images from another users album

dp
07-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Users can have albums set to either only be displayed to their friends or be viewable to the public at large. How can I download, or save, an image in another users album. Using screen capture just doesn't seem the proper way. If it matters the images are not under copyright as they are over 75 years old, and thus public domain.
dp :-)

Humanist
07-08-2016, 06:20 PM
Hello David,

Thank you for contacting the staff regarding your issue. As soon as a staff member who can assist you is available, they will do so in a timely manner.

BalkanKiwi
07-10-2016, 12:22 AM
Users can have albums set to either only be displayed to their friends or be viewable to the public at large. How can I download, or save, an image in another users album. Using screen capture just doesn't seem the proper way. If it matters the images are not under copyright as they are over 75 years old, and thus public domain.
dp :-)

Hi David,

If I understand correctly, right clicking the mouse on the image and going to "Save image as.." doesn't work? You can use the Snipping Tool if you are using Windows, which is more accurate than taking a screenshot of the whole screen.