PDA

View Full Version : Forum Moderation Updates

admin
04-16-2013, 04:37 PM
For an updated list of staff positions, please refer to the Forum Leaders (http://www.anthrogenica.com/showgroups.php) page.

We are very pleased to announce Mikewww has now joined our moderation team.

Mikewww will preside over the Y-DNA R1b section of Anthrogenica predominantly.

AJL
04-16-2013, 09:26 PM
Welcome, Mike! Your knowledge of R1b and general rationality and even temper are most welcome.

admin
08-27-2013, 11:56 PM
Two changes to the team here on Anthrogenica:

1. AJL has been promoted from Moderator to Administrator, and
2. Ilmari has joined us as our newest Moderator

I'm sure everyone will join me in welcoming them to their new positions!

AJL
08-28-2013, 01:45 AM
Welcome to the team Ilmari!

ilmari
09-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Hi folks! Thanks for the welcome.

Wish me luck, I was having connectivity problems for a bit and I also seem to have a potential Firefox issue that makes private messages into an odd vertical string of letters.

I will likely begin using my newest laptop, but it has Windows 8 and it is also quite frustrating! :P

admin
01-25-2014, 11:03 PM
We are very happy to announce that GTC has joined the forum administration as a moderator. He will be joining Mikewww in moderating the Y-DNA R1b sub-boards primarily.

admin
02-04-2014, 11:24 PM
We announce another welcome addition to the administration here at Anthrogenica today.

Sein has kindly accepted the position as global moderator and we are very pleased to have him join us.

Sein
02-05-2014, 09:49 AM
Thank you very much!

I'm pleased to be a part of the team, and I look forward to helping out.

admin
02-08-2014, 01:40 AM
On the heels of Sein's appointment, we're happy to also announce the following addition:

- soulblighter (now global moderator)

Already an esteemed contributor to our community, we will no doubt benefit from having soulblighter as part of our administrative team also.

soulblighter
02-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Thanks! I enjoy the intellectual discussions and debate on this forum, and will now do my best to help this community!

admin
02-26-2015, 01:30 AM
Very pleased to announce that Humanist has been promoted from Moderator to Administrator. :)

We are continuously grateful for all the contributions the team have provided to Anthrogenica since launch, and have no doubt that Humanist's new position will further support the forum and wider community.

I am certain our members will join us in congratulating him.

admin
03-29-2015, 12:04 AM
On the heels of our recent upgrade, we're happy to announce Michał has joined us as a Local Moderator for the Y-DNA R1a sections. :)

Administrator
07-13-2015, 10:08 PM
We are pleased to welcome RCO as the Local Moderator of the new Portuguese section (http://www.anthrogenica.com/forumdisplay.php?179-Portuguese)in the International Area.

Administrator
10-09-2015, 08:27 PM
Agamemnon is now also the Local Moderator for the French section in the International Area. :)

Administrator
11-20-2015, 10:16 AM
We are happy to announce the following additions to our team:

Awale (African section, Local Moderator)
KWheaton (Genealogy section, Local Moderator)

In addition, the following existing staff members have been promoted:

Gray Fox (now Global Moderator)
TŠltos (now Administrator)

More changes are to come! I'm sure the community will join us in welcoming the new staffers to their positions. :)

Administrator
06-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Very happy to announce BalkanKiwi has joined our team as a Local Moderator and will preside over the General and Commercial Testing forum areas. :)

Administrator
07-04-2016, 11:27 AM
We have overhauled our team setup partially and are ecstatic to announce that both GTC and Gray Fox are now administrators. :)

Administrator
10-02-2016, 03:51 AM
Pleased to announce that BalkanKiwi's oversight has been extended to include the Balkan section of Anthrogenica. :)

Administrator
01-19-2017, 12:41 PM
We are very pleased to announce that anglesqueville is the moderator of the French section in Anthrogenica.

Administrator
01-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Dear members,

We are very pleased to announce the following members have joined our administration as moderators: :)

- A Norfolk L-M20 (General and aDNA sections)
- khanabadoshi (Asian and aDNA sections)
- MitchellSince1893 (Global)
- Onur DinÁer (Turkish, General and aDNA sections)
- Reza (Asian section)

We have also made the following modification to one of our existing moderator's oversight:

- R.Rocca (from R1b-U152 to R1b General)

Several of our existing moderators have been returned to the community as registered users. We thank them deeply for their time as a part of our administration.

Anthrogenica's recent unprecedented growth requires an expansion of our team and we are very grateful to have our new colleagues working with us in developing the forum. I am sure that the community will warmly welcome them to their new positions.

Thank you for your attention and have a great week!

Administrator
01-20-2018, 11:29 PM
Dear members,

We are happy to announce that BalkanKiwi is now a Global Moderator. :)

Administrator
08-28-2018, 11:37 AM
Dear Community,

We are very pleased to announce the following promotions:

BalkanKiwi is now a fellow Administrator
Khanabadoshi and Onur Dincer are now Global Moderators

We thank them and all existing staff for their continued support of our community, and we hope our regulars welcome these gentlemen to their new spots! :)

Administrator
04-19-2019, 11:56 PM
Dear Members,

We are very pleased to announce the following additions to our team:

Kristiina and poi are two of our new Global Moderators
We have two new Local Moderators through Coldmountains (Y-DNA, Cultural Anthropology, auDNA and aDNA sections) and Kulin (Asian section of the International Area)

We welcome our new colleagues and hope the community does, also. :)

Administrator
06-29-2019, 03:29 PM
Dear Members,

We are delighted to confirm that our team has expanded with the following excellent additions and upgrades:

Our longstanding Local Moderator Reza now serves in a more senior role within our team as a Global Moderator
LTG is one of our new Local Moderators, and will oversee the following sections: General, auDNA, aDNA, The Lounge
Ruderico is our second new Local Moderator, and has oversight of the following sections: Portuguese, General, auDNA

The administration is pleased to have these gentlemen on board, and hope that our community receives them warmly in their new roles within our team. :)

Administrator
07-01-2020, 11:00 PM
Dear Community,

We enthusiastically announce the following additions to our growing team here at Anthrogenica:

Local Moderators

Angoliga - Commercial Testing, Autosomal (auDNA) & African IA sections
JonikW - Commercial Testing, Cultural Anthropology, European IA & Y-DNA I sections
passenger - Autosomal (auDNA), Anthropology (both Physical and Cultural) & Jewish IA sections

Global Moderators

Onur Dincer - Returns to our team through his prior position
Ruderico - Upgrade from his position as a Local Moderator

Please join us in welcoming these gentlemen to their new roles! :)