PDA

View Full Version : gedmatch numbers of ancients

anglesqueville
08-22-2016, 09:09 PM
I'm looking for a gedmatch number for Srubnaya Spiridonovka:I0359. Sure she ( seem to recall that's a female) has, or has had a kit, according to some posts on molgen forum. More generally, what do you think of opening a thread on our ancient dna subforum for collecting once and for all the numbers of all the public kits of ancient individuals on gedmatch ? Of course everybody is familiar with Felix' ancientdna page on his forum, but many others has been uploaded, by several people.

dp
08-27-2016, 04:53 PM
I'm looking for a gedmatch number for Srubnaya Spiridonovka:I0359. Sure she ( seem to recall that's a female) has, or has had a kit, according to some posts on molgen forum. More generally, what do you think of opening a thread on our ancient dna subforum for collecting once and for all the numbers of all the public kits of ancient individuals on gedmatch ? Of course everybody is familiar with Felix' ancientdna page on his forum, but many others has been uploaded, by several people.
doesn't answer your exact question (re: I0359), but I have been trying to compare to all the 23andme formatted kits on GEDmatch and I posted my comparison results to:
http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?5967-Post-matching-segments-with-these-ancients&p=174022&viewfull=1#post174022
Threads do wander. This one was one of Kurd's on some specific ancients that around Christmas morphed into one where users started posting results to any ancient.
My last post was a month ago, so I've probably missed some.
dp :-)

anglesqueville
08-27-2016, 05:53 PM
Thanks dp, I missed that. :beerchug: