PDA

View Full Version : So there are no J1's in neolithic samples?

lifeisdandy
09-07-2016, 08:59 PM
So there are no J1's in neolithic samples? I think someone mentioned that to me and wanted to ask.

Agamemnon
09-07-2016, 09:40 PM
None so far, which does a big disfavour to all the theories ascribing J1's spread to Neolithic populations.

lifeisdandy
09-08-2016, 02:30 PM
None so far, which does a big disfavour to all the theories ascribing J1's spread to Neolithic populations.

so what I understand from this is that it is unlikely that an italian j1 let's say can have an ancestor that spread with the neolithic to europe ... correct?

Aquilifer
09-08-2016, 02:43 PM
so what I understand from this is that it is unlikely that an italian j1 let's say can have an ancestor that spread with the neolithic to europe ... correct?

Anything's possible but more likely it would've been brought over during the Bronze Age, at least going by the data I've seen so far.

Agamemnon
09-08-2016, 11:34 PM

Very unlikely yes, not impossible still, just very unlikely from the looks of it.

konian lusitanum
02-29-2020, 01:53 AM
because that people with j1 got the culture of cremation not the burial one that is a possibility , because there is Neolithic samples of j2 that was from the same place as j1

tibussio
10-31-2020, 04:07 AM
this guy is very famous in forensic studies i see his articles all over the internet , been banned ?