PDA

View Full Version : Contacts with FGC43417

Guidon33
09-08-2016, 09:08 AM
I should wish have contacts with members FGC43417, to try localize ancestor founders. Thanks

Wolds Wanderer
03-28-2017, 03:16 PM
Guidon, I am also FGC43417. I have sent you a PM if you would like to check your inbox.

I thought there was four of us, but I've just spotted a fifth person who has tested positive, so that is the surnames Donnavan, Justiss, Ducate, Willis (me) and Guidon (if that is your paternal line).

Keith

Guidon33
04-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Dear Keith,

First, sorry for my bad english writing. If ancestrydna found 15% british origins in my dna I'm french native speaking ! But don't worry I'll try myself improve. Your message was welcome indeed we (FGC43417) arevery few. My search consist of find my paternal familyname origin. DUCATE is my name and I found this patronym in North France (nord and pas de calais) in England and in East USA. A recent analize by Mark Jost which is admistrator of FGC5494yahoo group found me a distant cousin Cornelius Donnovant (or Dunanvant) born in 1685(?) in England. He and me we have a MRCA born roughly in 600 AD !! IT's interesting but no more for me. BUt I'm interested about a possible link between my name and DUNAVANT name. Unfortunatly it's very hard !
I wish have a lasting contact with you Keith. So we can exchange information about our haplogroup and perhaps'have a contact with other members 43417. I'm am anthrogenica junior member �� But 81y old !
I hope read you later !
Kind regards
Guidon33 my full name is Guy DUCATE, MSc. and old teacher. I live in SOuth Belgium (city of Chiny)

Wolds Wanderer
04-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Hello Guy,

If you would like to check your inbox (look under "Notifications" at the top right-hand side of the page) I've sent you a private message.

Kind regards,
Keith