BAZ

Táltos
12-17-2016, 03:53 PM
Dear admins

Can i change my username please?

If this possible please change it to

BAZ

http://www.anthrogenica.com/faq.php

2.6 Username changes on Anthrogenica are not routinely undertaken upon request. However, they will be considered if members have less than 30 posts and/or registered for less than one month. Members with exceptional circumstances (e.g. privacy concerns) must disclose these ahead of time with the forum team. Additionally, members are advised to carefully consider their username choices. Please reconsider your username if it contains your real name.

FrankAlbion
12-25-2016, 02:49 AM
Dear Administrator,
My current user name contains my real name. I've only made two posts.
My desired new user name is FrankAlbion. Please keep my other login information unchanged if possible.
Thanks,

karnalIroh
05-16-2020, 02:13 PM
dear administrator,
my user name contains my real name my account is just days old.if possible can it be changed to karnal-Iroh or karnalIroh
thanks

BalkanKiwi
05-17-2020, 12:52 AM
dear administrator,
my user name contains my real name my account is just days old.if possible can it be changed to karnal-Iroh or karnalIroh
thanks

I have changed your username. This is a reminder to everyone in this thread and reading this to consider your username before you register. If you don't want to use your real name on a forum, don't select it in the first place. It makes unnecessary work for the admin team.

AM011
08-20-2020, 03:11 PM
Dear admin, can you please change my username to AM01 or AM011?

BalkanKiwi
08-20-2020, 10:58 PM
Dear admin, can you please change my username to AM01 or AM011?

Your username has been changed to AM011.

cmd06
12-15-2020, 12:05 PM
Dear admin, can I also change my username to cmd06? My current username also contains part of my real name. Really sorry for the inconvenience. I have only posted once. Thank you.

qallezan65
12-22-2020, 08:00 PM
Dear Administrator,

Would you please be able to change my username to qallezan65? I apologize for the inconvenience, thank you.

Administrator
12-23-2020, 01:13 AM
Dear Administrator,

Would you please be able to change my username to qallezan65? I apologize for the inconvenience, thank you.

Your username has been changed.

Kontidak
04-20-2021, 11:10 AM
Dear Admin,
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but could you change my username to Kontidak? Thank you!

SWAHILLI_PRINCE16
04-24-2021, 09:08 PM
Your username has been changed.

Hi Admin, I would like to request my username to be Swahili_Prince

Administrator
04-25-2021, 04:31 AM
Hi Admin, I would like to request my username to be Swahili_Prince

As per the Terms of Service:

2.6 Username changes on Anthrogenica are not routinely undertaken upon request. However, they will be considered if members have less than 30 posts and/or registered for less than one month. Members with exceptional circumstances (e.g. reasonable privacy concerns) must disclose these ahead of time with the forum team. Additionally, members are advised to carefully consider their username choices. Please reconsider your username if it contains your real name.