PDA

View Full Version : Anthrogenica cousins

Il PapÓ
01-01-2017, 01:55 PM
I'm curious to know which members you are related to ?

For what I know, I'm only related to AJL. Always good to be related to an admin :P

Edward J
01-01-2017, 02:28 PM
By a total coincidence I found that myself and another member are a decent match.

C J Wyatt III
01-01-2017, 02:28 PM
I'm curious to know which members you are related to ?

For what I know, I'm only related to AJL. Always good to be related to an admin :P

How close is the relationship? How close of a relationship are you looking for?

Jack

Il PapÓ
01-01-2017, 02:35 PM
How close is the relationship? How close of a relationship are you looking for?

Jack

You don't need a close relationship, the relationship just need to appears on 23andme relative finders or FTDNA/other dna testing companies "relative finder like".

With AJL the relationship is very distant, my mother and I share 0,10% with him (7cm segment).

Il PapÓ
01-01-2017, 02:36 PM
By a total coincidence I found that myself and another member are a decent match.

Which one ? :)

C J Wyatt III
01-01-2017, 03:02 PM
You don't need a close relationship, the relationship just need to appears on 23andme relative finders or FTDNA/other dna testing companies "relative finder like".

With AJL the relationship is very distant, my mother and I share 0,10% with him (7cm segment).

The problem is we don't always know what the members' IDs are at the various services or what their GEDmatch kit numbers are.

I'd be glad to exchange that information privately and keep it confidential if anyone wants to compare.

There are several members who I match with, but without their consent I would not want to post the matches publicly.

Jack