PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Testing - Living DNA

AntG
01-05-2017, 07:11 AM
New sub-forum request for the new company Living DNA. Postings are currently going in 'Other'.
See http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?8691-Living-DNA-launched-22-Sept-2016-British-Isles-focus&p=206822#post206822

Adrian Stevenson
01-05-2017, 05:44 PM
I would second this proposal. I actually PM'ed the Mod of the forum last week asking if this might be considered.

Cheers, Ade.

Amerijoe
01-05-2017, 06:07 PM
New sub-forum request for the new company Living DNA. Postings are currently going in 'Other'.
See http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?8691-Living-DNA-launched-22-Sept-2016-British-Isles-focus&p=206822#post206822

Shouldn't we wait for results?

AntG
01-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Shouldn't we wait for results?
Get results, have questions, and no dedicated sub-forum to post them in. Seems to me like a perfect time...?!

Amerijoe
01-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Get results, have questions, and no dedicated sub-forum to post them in. Seems to me like a perfect time...?!

How if it turns out to be a pile of nonsense. Then there would be a thread dedicated to nonsense discussion. I think we have those already. What's the rush? As soon as the results come in you can be first to post. Patience, I'm sure the admins know the right time. What's the record for posts before results? Admins hold off! Let's see if we can break it. ;)

AntG
01-05-2017, 11:46 PM
I don't wish to post a question about results or other topics to do with them in a really long thread and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
It certainly isn't efficient, particularly if the supplier is wishing to engage, and that won't be easy if there are a tonne of questions lost in such a long thread.
The thread currently has 20,980 views which highlights the interest there.
If it turns out to be rubbish, surely it can be easily deleted by administrators?

DMXX
01-11-2017, 10:44 AM
Fellow Members,

We've heard you loud and clear! New section will be added in the next couple of days (possibly today if I am ahead of my IRL admin jobs).

In the meantime, please feel free to discuss LivingDNA in the appropriate thread(s) until the section goes live. Thanks all for your feedback. :)

Administrator
01-19-2017, 12:44 PM
[ADMIN]

The section has been created and the single thread discussing this company has been moved.

A representative of Living DNA will also be active within this section. Details of their representation here will follow.

Thank you to our community for bringing the demand for this section to our attention.