PDA

View Full Version : R1b Knowledge Needed - FTDNA Italy Project Administrator

R.Rocca
02-18-2017, 03:59 PM
Due to time commitments, I will no longer be an active administrator of the FTDNA Italy Project. If you or someone you know has a good understanding of R1b and is willing to become a project administrator for the project, please let me know. Thanks!

Acque agitate
02-20-2017, 10:26 AM
Hello Richard,
I'm very sorry about your decision, but I respect and understand that.
I want to thank you for all the admirable work that you have done so far. Your work has been a great help, definitely for me.
I am certain that also our ancestors thank you. You have contributed greatly to their rediscovery, least of their genes.
I hope only that you have not lost the passion and you can still help our team in the future.
A warm greeting from Italy.

Due to time commitments, I will no longer be an active administrator of the FTDNA Italy Project. If you or someone you know has a good understanding of R1b and is willing to become a project administrator for the project, please let me know. Thanks!

Ravai
02-20-2017, 10:32 AM
I subscribe to the words of Acque agitate.

Thanks Richard!

Regards

rms2
02-20-2017, 03:03 PM
The Italy Project is losing out. Sorry to hear that you are stepping down, Rich. I did the same thing from the R L21 and Subclades Project recently and for pretty much the same reason.