Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: Gedrosia K12

  1. #1
    Registered Users
    Posts
    805
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Z31744
    mtDNA (M)
    H1

    Germany United Kingdom Poland Ukraine Russian Federation Belarus

    Gedrosia K12

    How do you guys feel about this calculator? I'm getting a lot of Russian in the oracles. That being said Ancestry DNA has me pegged at 20% Eastern Euro. So I guess this calc would not be far off.



    Gedrosia K12 Oracle

    Admix Results (sorted):


    # Population Percent
    1 EARLY_EUROPEAN_FARMERS 34.66
    2 SINTASHTA_STEPPE_HERDERS 33.00
    3 CAUCASUS 14.52
    4 SW_ASIAN 10.70
    5 BALOCHI 4.16
    6 W_SIBERIAN 1.11


    Finished reading population data. 87 populations found.
    12 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Greek @ 18.053581
    2 Norwegian @ 23.160069
    3 Sicilian @ 23.871546
    4 Turks_Istanbul @ 32.015022
    5 Russian @ 32.927246
    6 Turks_Aydin @ 35.602200
    7 Turks_Balikesir @ 36.796066
    8 Finnish @ 37.470547
    9 Estonian @ 39.853779
    10 Kurds_C @ 40.853607
    11 Kurds_N @ 41.146454
    12 Turks_Adana @ 41.173710
    13 Lithuanian @ 41.249035
    14 Turkmen_Afghan @ 41.340767
    15 Uzbek @ 42.282391
    16 Iraqi_Chaldeans @ 42.372414
    17 Turks_Kayseri @ 42.438389
    18 Iraqi_Arab_Baghdad @ 42.482071
    19 Kurds_F @ 43.068855
    20 Iraqi_Jew @ 43.676346

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Norwegian +50% Sicilian @ 3.995635


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Russian +25% Stuttgart +25% Turks_Adana @ 3.644610


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Armenian + Lithuanian + Russian + Stuttgart @ 2.737211
    2 Armenian + Estonian + Russian + Stuttgart @ 2.812155
    3 Assyrian + Lithuanian + Russian + Stuttgart @ 2.837025
    4 Armenian + Finnish + Russian + Stuttgart @ 2.936939
    5 Assyrian + Estonian + Russian + Stuttgart @ 2.990497
    6 Armenian + Russian + Russian + Stuttgart @ 3.082845
    7 Assyrian + Finnish + Russian + Stuttgart @ 3.116660
    8 Assyrian + Russian + Russian + Stuttgart @ 3.222206
    9 BA_Sintashta + Greek + Iraqi_Arab_Baghdad + Sardinian @ 3.399912
    10 Corded_Ware_LN + Greek + Iraqi_Arab_Baghdad + Sardinian @ 3.399912
    11 Iraqi_Chaldeans + Russian + Russian + Stuttgart @ 3.415540
    12 BA_Sintashta + Greek + Kurds_F + Sardinian @ 3.450120
    13 Corded_Ware_LN + Greek + Kurds_F + Sardinian @ 3.450120
    14 Armenian + Finnish + Finnish + Stuttgart @ 3.466380
    15 Norwegian + Russian + Sicilian + Sicilian @ 3.520543
    16 Kurds_F + Russian + Russian + Stuttgart @ 3.548775
    17 Assyrian + Finnish + Finnish + Stuttgart @ 3.641117
    18 Russian + Russian + Stuttgart + Turks_Adana @ 3.644610
    19 Armenian + Estonian + Finnish + Stuttgart @ 3.663036
    20 Armenian + Finnish + Lithuanian + Stuttgart @ 3.686619

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mixed For This Useful Post:

     Abd.H (04-13-2017),  MindHive (04-13-2017)

  3. #2
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,044
    Sex
    Location
    South Wales
    Ethnicity
    Mostly Welsh,+ flags
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a- Z283 - Y128147
    mtDNA (M)
    J2a1a1a

    Wales Scotland Ireland Cornwall United Kingdom
    Are you South Asian or West Asian?

    "Gedrosia K12 Admixture Proportions


    This calculator has been designed for individuals of predominately South Asian and West Asian ancestry for inferring gedrosian Balochi admixture. Since those populations were mostly used to source allele frequencies, individuals with majority ancestry from outside those regions will most likely find this calculator less accurate and informative."

    Your distance from Russia is very large
    5 Russian @ 32.927246
    Last edited by [email protected]; 04-13-2017 at 11:39 AM. Reason: edits
    Gedmatch
    Kit Num: M129412, QA3736362
    23andme
    Hidden Content
    LivingDNA
    Hidden Content

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

     Mixed (04-13-2017),  wombatofthenorth (04-14-2017)

  5. #3
    Registered Users
    Posts
    805
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Z31744
    mtDNA (M)
    H1

    Germany United Kingdom Poland Ukraine Russian Federation Belarus
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Are you South Asian or West Asian?

    "Gedrosia K12 Admixture Proportions


    This calculator has been designed for individuals of predominately South Asian and West Asian ancestry for inferring gedrosian Balochi admixture. Since those populations were mostly used to source allele frequencies, individuals with majority ancestry from outside those regions will most likely find this calculator less accurate and informative."

    Your distance from Russia is very large
    5 Russian @ 32.927246
    I'm a American mutt but I have 17 Russian ancestors on 23&me and many others on two other services. Which calcs do you suggest for me?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mixed For This Useful Post:

     [email protected] (04-13-2017)

  7. #4
    Registered Users
    Posts
    805
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Z31744
    mtDNA (M)
    H1

    Germany United Kingdom Poland Ukraine Russian Federation Belarus
    I get close Slavic readings on the K3 Calc.

    # Population Percent
    1 W_Eurasian 95.51
    2 E_Eurasian 4.36


    Finished reading population data. 129 populations found.
    3 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Ukrainian @ 0.000000
    2 Belarusian @ 0.729810
    3 Lithuanian @ 1.030644
    4 Hungarian @ 1.155242
    5 Georgian @ 1.315437
    6 Estonian @ 1.390802
    7 Bulgarian @ 1.703687
    8 Abkhasian @ 1.944679
    9 Norwegian @ 2.089139
    10 Loschbour @ 2.409484
    11 Czech @ 2.438872
    12 Armenian @ 2.510008
    13 Croatian @ 2.521116
    14 Georgian_Jew @ 2.987155
    15 Albanian @ 3.207965
    16 French @ 3.317545
    17 Greek @ 3.430779
    18 Assyrian @ 3.586632
    19 Iranian_Jew @ 3.651888
    20 English @ 3.853593

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Abkhasian +50% Norwegian @ 0.000000
    2 50% Belarusian +50% Hungarian @ 0.000000
    3 50% Belarusian +50% Lithuanian @ 0.000000
    4 50% Belarusian +50% Ukrainian @ 0.000000
    5 50% Bulgarian +50% Estonian @ 0.000000
    6 50% Croatian +50% Loschbour @ 0.000000
    7 50% Czech +50% Loschbour @ 0.000000
    8 50% Estonian +50% Hungarian @ 0.000000
    9 50% Estonian +50% Lithuanian @ 0.000000
    10 50% Loschbour +50% Norwegian @ 0.000000
    11 50% Ukrainian +50% Ukrainian @ 0.000000
    12 50% Abkhasian +50% Czech @ 0.285710
    13 50% Adygei +50% Stuttgart @ 0.301765
    14 50% Estonian +50% Norwegian @ 0.306686
    15 50% Abkhasian +50% Croatian @ 0.329160
    16 50% Abkhasian +50% Hungarian @ 0.349213
    17 50% Albanian +50% Loschbour @ 0.366960
    18 50% Abkhasian +50% Lithuanian @ 0.374916
    19 50% Belarusian +50% Bulgarian @ 0.403910
    20 50% Bulgarian +50% Loschbour @ 0.412666


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Abkhasian +25% Belarusian +25% English @ 0.000000

  8. #5
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,044
    Sex
    Location
    South Wales
    Ethnicity
    Mostly Welsh,+ flags
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a- Z283 - Y128147
    mtDNA (M)
    J2a1a1a

    Wales Scotland Ireland Cornwall United Kingdom
    In my opinion, and at least for me, without a doubt the most accurate is for Europeans:-

    Eurogenes K13

    Allot of people have said the same, if I recall correctly.
    Gedmatch
    Kit Num: M129412, QA3736362
    23andme
    Hidden Content
    LivingDNA
    Hidden Content

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

     Mixed (04-13-2017),  wombatofthenorth (04-14-2017)

  10. #6
    Registered Users
    Posts
    805
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Z31744
    mtDNA (M)
    H1

    Germany United Kingdom Poland Ukraine Russian Federation Belarus
    A lot of Germanic here. Still Russian in the Oracles.


    K13 Oracle ref data revised 21 Nov 2013

    Admix Results (sorted):


    # Population Percent
    1 North_Atlantic 34.34
    2 Baltic 25.70
    3 West_Med 14.80
    4 East_Med 12.42
    5 West_Asian 7.44
    6 Red_Sea 1.46
    7 Amerindian 1.13
    8 South_Asian 1.07


    Finished reading population data. 204 populations found.
    13 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Austrian @ 6.740609
    2 Hungarian @ 7.126833
    3 Serbian @ 8.632729
    4 East_German @ 9.525951
    5 West_German @ 10.224453
    6 South_Dutch @ 12.180178
    7 Romanian @ 12.456770
    8 Croatian @ 13.001563
    9 French @ 13.103410
    10 Moldavian @ 13.122359
    11 Bulgarian @ 15.894581
    12 North_German @ 15.998705
    13 Southeast_English @ 18.263874
    14 South_Polish @ 18.372400
    15 Danish @ 18.721840
    16 North_Dutch @ 19.066105
    17 Portuguese @ 19.086897
    18 Ukrainian_Lviv @ 19.274000
    19 North_Italian @ 19.305902
    20 Spanish_Galicia @ 19.335129

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Serbian +50% West_German @ 1.949264


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Hungarian +25% North_German +25% Tuscan @ 1.445238


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Estonian_Polish + South_Italian + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.219233
    2 East_Sicilian + Estonian_Polish + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.270315
    3 East_Sicilian + Southeast_English + Southwest_Russian + West_German @ 1.291371
    4 Belorussian + West_German + West_German + West_Sicilian @ 1.328860
    5 Greek_Thessaly + South_Polish + West_German + West_German @ 1.331971
    6 Belorussian + South_Italian + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.336760
    7 East_Sicilian + Russian_Smolensk + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.340288
    8 East_German + Irish + Italian_Jewish + Polish @ 1.400794
    9 Greek_Thessaly + Hungarian + Hungarian + Southwest_English @ 1.402270
    10 Lithuanian + South_Italian + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.404211
    11 Greek_Thessaly + Hungarian + Hungarian + Southeast_English @ 1.406409
    12 Estonian_Polish + Italian_Abruzzo + West_German + West_German @ 1.408907
    13 East_German + Italian_Jewish + Polish + West_Scottish @ 1.409453
    14 Croatian + Danish + Hungarian + Tuscan @ 1.413398
    15 Central_Greek + Estonian_Polish + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.415977
    16 Danish + East_Sicilian + Ukrainian + West_German @ 1.432672
    17 Russian_Smolensk + West_German + West_German + West_Sicilian @ 1.435929
    18 East_Sicilian + South_Dutch + Southeast_English + Southwest_Russian @ 1.438329
    19 Belorussian + East_Sicilian + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.443193
    20 Hungarian + Hungarian + North_German + Tuscan @ 1.445238

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mixed For This Useful Post:

     MindHive (04-13-2017),  [email protected] (04-13-2017)

  12. #7
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,044
    Sex
    Location
    South Wales
    Ethnicity
    Mostly Welsh,+ flags
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a- Z283 - Y128147
    mtDNA (M)
    J2a1a1a

    Wales Scotland Ireland Cornwall United Kingdom
    Could be, it's a bit of a lottery which genes are passed on and from whom.
    My wife is full Polish, and here is her for comparison.
    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Polish @ 5.377620
    2 South_Polish @ 6.342801
    3 Southwest_Finnish @ 7.802022
    4 Russian_Smolensk @ 8.518558
    5 Belorussian @ 8.590167
    6 Ukrainian @ 8.590386
    7 Estonian @ 9.220553
    8 Ukrainian_Lviv @ 9.271708
    9 Estonian_Polish @ 9.306440
    10 Finnish @ 9.847185
    11 Southwest_Russian @ 10.380066
    12 Ukrainian_Belgorod @ 10.602642
    13 Lithuanian @ 12.188878
    14 East_Finnish @ 13.133275
    15 North_Swedish @ 13.234835
    16 Kargopol_Russian @ 13.288623
    17 East_German @ 13.870793
    18 Croatian @ 14.186304
    19 Hungarian @ 15.019709
    20 La_Brana-1 @ 16.180017

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% North_Swedish +50% Ukrainian_Belgorod @ 3.472873


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Lithuanian +25% North_Dutch +25% South_Polish @ 1.804783


    I am Welsh, and here is mine as a comparison, how the Isles differ from central Europe, to east Europe.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Irish @ 2.585532
    2 West_Scottish @ 2.985134
    3 Southwest_English @ 4.292101
    4 Orcadian @ 4.483044
    5 North_Dutch @ 5.984516
    6 Southeast_English @ 6.234597
    7 Danish @ 6.775912
    8 Norwegian @ 7.660038
    9 North_German @ 8.667493
    10 Swedish @ 10.788055
    11 South_Dutch @ 10.999888
    12 West_German @ 12.520821
    13 French @ 16.466042
    14 North_Swedish @ 18.034058
    15 Austrian @ 18.778042
    16 East_German @ 19.140617
    17 Spanish_Cataluna @ 23.967791
    18 Hungarian @ 24.246723
    19 Southwest_French @ 24.508312
    20 Spanish_Cantabria @ 25.137318

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Irish +50% Irish @ 2.585532


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Irish +25% Irish +25% Irish @ 2.585532
    Gedmatch
    Kit Num: M129412, QA3736362
    23andme
    Hidden Content
    LivingDNA
    Hidden Content

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

     Mixed (04-13-2017)

  14. #8
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,044
    Sex
    Location
    South Wales
    Ethnicity
    Mostly Welsh,+ flags
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a- Z283 - Y128147
    mtDNA (M)
    J2a1a1a

    Wales Scotland Ireland Cornwall United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixed View Post
    A lot of Germanic here. Still Russian in the Oracles.


    K13 Oracle ref data revised 21 Nov 2013

    Admix Results (sorted):


    # Population Percent
    1 North_Atlantic 34.34
    2 Baltic 25.70
    3 West_Med 14.80
    4 East_Med 12.42
    5 West_Asian 7.44
    6 Red_Sea 1.46
    7 Amerindian 1.13
    8 South_Asian 1.07


    Finished reading population data. 204 populations found.
    13 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Austrian @ 6.740609
    2 Hungarian @ 7.126833
    3 Serbian @ 8.632729
    4 East_German @ 9.525951
    5 West_German @ 10.224453
    6 South_Dutch @ 12.180178
    7 Romanian @ 12.456770
    8 Croatian @ 13.001563
    9 French @ 13.103410
    10 Moldavian @ 13.122359
    11 Bulgarian @ 15.894581
    12 North_German @ 15.998705
    13 Southeast_English @ 18.263874
    14 South_Polish @ 18.372400
    15 Danish @ 18.721840
    16 North_Dutch @ 19.066105
    17 Portuguese @ 19.086897
    18 Ukrainian_Lviv @ 19.274000
    19 North_Italian @ 19.305902
    20 Spanish_Galicia @ 19.335129

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Serbian +50% West_German @ 1.949264


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Hungarian +25% North_German +25% Tuscan @ 1.445238


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Estonian_Polish + South_Italian + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.219233
    2 East_Sicilian + Estonian_Polish + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.270315
    3 East_Sicilian + Southeast_English + Southwest_Russian + West_German @ 1.291371
    4 Belorussian + West_German + West_German + West_Sicilian @ 1.328860
    5 Greek_Thessaly + South_Polish + West_German + West_German @ 1.331971
    6 Belorussian + South_Italian + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.336760
    7 East_Sicilian + Russian_Smolensk + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.340288
    8 East_German + Irish + Italian_Jewish + Polish @ 1.400794
    9 Greek_Thessaly + Hungarian + Hungarian + Southwest_English @ 1.402270
    10 Lithuanian + South_Italian + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.404211
    11 Greek_Thessaly + Hungarian + Hungarian + Southeast_English @ 1.406409
    12 Estonian_Polish + Italian_Abruzzo + West_German + West_German @ 1.408907
    13 East_German + Italian_Jewish + Polish + West_Scottish @ 1.409453
    14 Croatian + Danish + Hungarian + Tuscan @ 1.413398
    15 Central_Greek + Estonian_Polish + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.415977
    16 Danish + East_Sicilian + Ukrainian + West_German @ 1.432672
    17 Russian_Smolensk + West_German + West_German + West_Sicilian @ 1.435929
    18 East_Sicilian + South_Dutch + Southeast_English + Southwest_Russian @ 1.438329
    19 Belorussian + East_Sicilian + Southeast_English + West_German @ 1.443193
    20 Hungarian + Hungarian + North_German + Tuscan @ 1.445238
    But them Germanic score distances are not so close either to you, so maybe this calculator is not the best for you, there are a few others to try.
    Gedmatch
    Kit Num: M129412, QA3736362
    23andme
    Hidden Content
    LivingDNA
    Hidden Content

  15. #9
    Registered Users
    Posts
    805
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Z31744
    mtDNA (M)
    H1

    Germany United Kingdom Poland Ukraine Russian Federation Belarus
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    But them Germanic score distances are not so close either to you, so maybe this calculator is not the best for you, there are a few others to try.
    Have any suggestions?

  16. #10
    Registered Users
    Posts
    805
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Z31744
    mtDNA (M)
    H1

    Germany United Kingdom Poland Ukraine Russian Federation Belarus
    MDLP K16 2xOracle and OracleX4

    Admix Results (sorted):


    # Population Percent
    1 Neolithic 27.66
    2 Caucasian 24.13
    3 NorthEastEuropean 21.94
    4 Steppe 20.45
    5 NearEast 2.23
    6 NorthAfrican 1.68


    Finished reading population data. 516 populations found.
    16 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 French @ 4.625367
    2 French @ 4.688369
    3 Austrian @ 5.274224
    4 German @ 5.627326
    5 Provencal @ 5.758747
    6 German @ 5.800132
    7 Croat @ 5.883748
    8 Moldavian @ 6.037081
    9 Bosnian @ 6.193124
    10 Romanian @ 6.311335
    11 Croat @ 6.331594
    12 Welsh @ 6.473595
    13 Serbian @ 6.649884
    14 Slovenian @ 6.755700
    15 Serbian @ 6.764801
    16 Montenegrian @ 6.768359
    17 Swiss @ 6.886968
    18 German_Lipsian @ 7.005901
    19 Romanian @ 7.636390
    20 Hungarian @ 7.698940

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Kosovar +50% Scottish @ 1.413224


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% English +25% Greek +25% Hungarian @ 1.207963


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++
    1 English + Greek + Romanian + Scottish @ 1.158547
    2 German + Greek + Hungarian + Orcadian @ 1.163168
    3 German + Greek + Hungarian + Scottish @ 1.188811
    4 French + Greek + Hungarian + Orcadian @ 1.193973
    5 English + Greek + Orcadian + Romanian @ 1.194694
    6 English + French + Greek + Orcadian @ 1.202088
    7 English + German + Greek + Orcadian @ 1.205623
    8 English + English + Greek + Hungarian @ 1.207963
    9 English + Greek + Macedonian + Orcadian @ 1.221854
    10 Bulgarian + English + Greek + Orcadian @ 1.231656
    11 French + Greek + Hungarian + Scottish @ 1.238004
    12 English + French + Greek + Scottish @ 1.239517
    13 Greek + Norwegian + Orcadian + Provencal @ 1.242529
    14 German + Greek + Orcadian + Scottish @ 1.244377
    15 English + German + Greek + Scottish @ 1.246625
    16 English + Greek + Macedonian + Orcadian @ 1.248589
    17 English + Greek + Macedonian + Scottish @ 1.249419
    18 French + German + Greek + Scottish @ 1.256276
    19 Dutch + German + Italian + Scottish @ 1.256560
    20 English + Greek + Orcadian + Romanian @ 1.258794

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gedrosia K12 results
    By Lollybolly in forum Southern
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 03-16-2021, 03:16 PM
  2. Gedrosia K6 itís strange.
    By Ahaddad in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2019, 01:04 PM
  3. Gedrosia k3 results using 23&me kit
    By Sizzles in forum 23andMe
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-14-2018, 09:39 PM
  4. Gedrosia K3 🤔
    By Tag Heuer in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-15-2018, 11:40 AM
  5. Gedrosia K14 nMonte
    By firemonkey in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2017, 02:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •