Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: KHO/ CHITRALI PEOPLE GENETICS

  1. #1
    Registered Users
    Posts
    116
    Sex

    KHO/ CHITRALI PEOPLE GENETICS

    I am a layman when it comes to genetics so I need your help. I want to know whether Kho/Chitralis are Central asians, South asian or west asians genetically and which ethnicity is closest to them genetically. Thanks

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kakiasumi For This Useful Post:

     DMXX (07-05-2017),  khanabadoshi (07-05-2017),  parasar (07-05-2017),  Rukha (07-09-2017)

  3. #2
    Registered Users
    Posts
    279
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Chauhan
    Y-DNA
    R2a2
    mtDNA
    U7a

    Pakistan United States of America Azad Kashmir Jammu and Kashmir
    The haplogroup R1a (Y-DNA) is found at a frequency of 80% among the Kho people. Many are in Paragroup M343, also found in some Central Asian and South Asian people.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kho_people#Genetics

    Where do you live?
    Last edited by noman; 07-05-2017 at 08:34 AM.
    Kashmir

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to noman For This Useful Post:

     khanabadoshi (07-05-2017)

  5. #3
    Registered Users
    Posts
    86
    Sex
    Omitted
    Location
    Belgium
    Ethnicity
    who the hell knows
    Nationality
    Belgian

    Italy Belgium
    Quote Originally Posted by kakiasumi View Post
    I am a layman when it comes to genetics so I need your help. I want to know whether Kho/Chitralis are Central asians, South asian or west asians genetically and which ethnicity is closest to them genetically. Thanks
    Welcome to Anthrogenica! I hope you have a pleasant stay

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inigo Montoya For This Useful Post:

     DMXX (07-05-2017),  khanabadoshi (07-05-2017),  noman (07-05-2017)

  7. #4
    Moderator
    Posts
    855
    Sex
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z93
    mtDNA
    H28 (UA)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakiasumi View Post
    I am a layman when it comes to genetics so I need your help. I want to know whether Kho/Chitralis are Central asians, South asian or west asians genetically and which ethnicity is closest to them genetically. Thanks
    We don't know much about the genetics of Kho but they should be similar to Kalash and Nuristani. They are Indo-Aryan Dardics and likely live in the region since the Bronze Age, when Proto-Indo-Aryans entered South Asia via BMAC/Andronovo. So I guess they are rich in R1a-Z93, L, R2 and J2. Kho are South/Central Asian people and probably mainly derived from Proto-Indo-Iranians+BMAC+Pre-IE Hindukush tribes/IVC. You should buy a genetic test and if you are R1a, you should also test for more downstream markers because untill yet we don't know to which R1a subclades (Z2124, L657, Y40) Kho belong.



    This is a model for Kalash (thanks to Davidski) but maybe it also more or less accurate for Kho
    Last edited by Coldmountains; 07-05-2017 at 12:50 PM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coldmountains For This Useful Post:

     DMXX (07-05-2017),  khanabadoshi (07-05-2017)

  9. #5
    Global Moderator
    Posts
    3,313
    Sex
    Location
    Chicago
    Ethnicity
    Baloch Kashmiri Uzbek Kho
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA
    R-Y17491 > R-YP4858
    mtDNA
    A8a

    Pakistan United States of America
    Ma Brar, when you get a chance take a look at these locations. Maybe you can give us some insight into Danin Lasht and Shaikhandah?

    The samples we have some idea of in the region are:

    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PK; KPK - Kalash 1 Kalash1 HGDP00267 F2 M
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PK; KPK - Kalash 2 Kalash2 HGDP00274 F2 F
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PK; KPK - Kalash 3 Kalash3 HGDP00277 F2 M
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA Shaikhanadah, Bumboret, Chitral PK; KPK - Nuristani (Salah-ud-Din) Salah-ud-Din of Shekhehan deh, Bumboret, Chitral
    F2 M
    PAKISTAN PUNJAB Lahore R1a1a H13a2 PK; KPK - Ormuri [Burki] Shams Ur Rehman V4 M
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA Chitral PK; KPK, Chitral - Kho (Fateh) Fateh Nasir F2 M
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA Danin Lasht, Chitral PK; KPK, Danin Lasht - Kho (Bahadur) Bahader Shah (UNKNOWN) F2 M
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA Khourandok, Drosh, Chitral PK; KPK, Khourandok Drosh - Kho (Javed) Javed Akhtar F2 M
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA Sishi, Drosh, Chitral PK; KPK, Sishi Drosh - Kho (Sumaira) Sumairz Nawaz V4 F


    So besides my Grandmother and her brother, I have 4 Kho samples (but same maybe mixed with Pashtun or otherwise) and 1 Nuristani. I have listed villages of everyone I know. Maybe you can give more details of these areas? I am not sure if Bahadur Shah is Kho or Kalash or maybe Nuristani.
    “Chahar chez est tohfay Multan, Gard-o- Garma, Gada-o- Goristan”.

    Four things are the gift of Multan: Dusty winds, hot seasons, beggars and graveyards.




  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khanabadoshi For This Useful Post:

     DMXX (07-05-2017),  noman (07-05-2017),  parasar (07-05-2017)

  11. #6
    Indefinite Hiatus
    Posts
    3,139
    Sex
    Y-DNA
    R2a*-M124 (L295-)
    mtDNA
    D4j5*

    England
    A very warm welcome to our community, kakiasumi!

    noman and CM have soundly covered the basics WRT South-Central Asian genetics. We are currently reliant on the modelling of an established forum member (Generalissimo) regarding the ancestral proportions, based on our current tools and samples.

    South-Central Asia should be considered its' own distinct biogeographic zone, where a genetic input from the prehistoric Eurasian steppes, Iranian plateau and the Indian subcontinent constitute the majority. Ergo, it shares connections with all the regions you identified earlier.

    It would be most useful if you tested yourself, and potentially others from the area around Chitral along ethno-linguistic (and possibly even tribal) lines.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMXX For This Useful Post:

     Coldmountains (07-05-2017),  khanabadoshi (07-06-2017),  MonkeyDLuffy (07-05-2017),  noman (07-05-2017)

  13. #7
    Registered Users
    Posts
    116
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by khanabadoshi View Post
    Ma Brar, when you get a chance take a look at these locations. Maybe you can give us some insight into Danin Lasht and Shaikhandah?

    The samples we have some idea of in the region are:

    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PK; KPK - Kalash 1 Kalash1 HGDP00267 F2 M
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PK; KPK - Kalash 2 Kalash2 HGDP00274 F2 F
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PK; KPK - Kalash 3 Kalash3 HGDP00277 F2 M
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA Shaikhanadah, Bumboret, Chitral PK; KPK - Nuristani (Salah-ud-Din) Salah-ud-Din of Shekhehan deh, Bumboret, Chitral
    F2 M
    PAKISTAN PUNJAB Lahore R1a1a H13a2 PK; KPK - Ormuri [Burki] Shams Ur Rehman V4 M
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA Chitral PK; KPK, Chitral - Kho (Fateh) Fateh Nasir F2 M
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA Danin Lasht, Chitral PK; KPK, Danin Lasht - Kho (Bahadur) Bahader Shah (UNKNOWN) F2 M
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA Khourandok, Drosh, Chitral PK; KPK, Khourandok Drosh - Kho (Javed) Javed Akhtar F2 M
    PAKISTAN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA Sishi, Drosh, Chitral PK; KPK, Sishi Drosh - Kho (Sumaira) Sumairz Nawaz V4 F


    So besides my Grandmother and her brother, I have 4 Kho samples (but same maybe mixed with Pashtun or otherwise) and 1 Nuristani. I have listed villages of everyone I know. Maybe you can give more details of these areas? I am not sure if Bahadur Shah is Kho or Kalash or maybe Nuristani.
    Danin Lasht is in Chitral town and I have lived in Danin lasht for five years. It is inhibited by Khows. Chitral town is mainly inhibited by Khows with some Pashtoon and Tajiks of Afghanistan. I have many relatives and friends in Sheikhandeh a village in Bumburate. Sheikhan Deh is inhibited by Nuristanis, Kalash and Kho. Shishikoh is a valley in Drosh and is inhibited by Gujjars, Khows and persian speaking Tajiks who live in the village Madaklasht. Drosh town is inhibited by Khows, Pashtoons and other Dardic ethnic groups which we kho seldom differentiate and lump all of them as Pashtoons.
    Last edited by kakiasumi; 07-08-2017 at 02:20 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to kakiasumi For This Useful Post:

     khanabadoshi (07-08-2017)

  15. #8
    Registered Users
    Posts
    116
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Inigo Montoya View Post
    Welcome to Anthrogenica! I hope you have a pleasant stay
    Thanks for your good wishes.

  16. #9
    Registered Users
    Posts
    116
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by noman View Post
    The haplogroup R1a (Y-DNA) is found at a frequency of 80% among the Kho people. Many are in Paragroup M343, also found in some Central Asian and South Asian people.



    Where do you live?
    I had already seen that article on wikipedia. Thanks anyways. I live in Chitral town, Chitral.

  17. #10
    Registered Users
    Posts
    116
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by DMXX View Post
    A very warm welcome to our community, kakiasumi!

    noman and CM have soundly covered the basics WRT South-Central Asian genetics. We are currently reliant on the modelling of an established forum member (Generalissimo) regarding the ancestral proportions, based on our current tools and samples.

    South-Central Asia should be considered its' own distinct biogeographic zone, where a genetic input from the prehistoric Eurasian steppes, Iranian plateau and the Indian subcontinent constitute the majority. Ergo, it shares connections with all the regions you identified earlier.

    It would be most useful if you tested yourself, and potentially others from the area around Chitral along ethno-linguistic (and possibly even tribal) lines.
    Thanks for the reply. I will get myself tested in future. Right now I don't have extra 100$ in my budget. Also I don't khow how to do it. But I will defenitely do it in the comming days and share it with you. It will be fun. There are more than 200 tribes in Chitral and getting all of them genetically tested is a difficult task. Also the kho tribes are mixed so much with eachother that there will be little genetic difference among them. Some of the main tribes of Chitral are given below in Urdu. These tribes are just used for identification. In reality the Kho are just one big tribe. All of them are Kho tribes except 49 who are Pushtoon tribes of Chitral, 63 who are Tajiks, 72 who are Gujjars and 85 who are Kalash. The royal family and its related branches constitute more than 50% of Chitral population.

    1 کٹورے ,دروش,چترال,مستوج
    ,تورکهو,موڑکهو,لوٹکهو
    2 خوشوختے گلگت,چترال,مستوج,تورکهو کھوت واشچ,
    3 خوش آحمدے,دروش,مروۓ, ریشن
    4 محمد بیگے ,ریشن,گهکیر,شوگرام,دروش,مروۓ
    5 رضاخیل,دروش,چترال,مستوج,تریچ
    ,تورکهو,موڑکهو,لوٹکهو
    6 خانیے (مهتر سربلند خان کے اولاد),دروش بسنک،ازودام،ایون،
    7 شاهنوے ,لون,اویر،ردروش،چترال،کوشٹ
    8 سنگالے ل,دروش,چترال,مستوج ,موڑکهو
    9 خوشے ورکوپ,رائین,کھوت تورکهو,مروئی ,دروش
    10 بروشے
    11 لالیکے
    12 شادمے
    13 زوندرے تورکهو
    14 خسروے برنس,مروۓ,موری,کوغذی,بروز,
    چترال,شیشیکوه,مسکور,اویر,پرئیت,کھوت
    15 شیغنئے گولدور,راغ,کجو,موری,کوغوزی,برغوزی,لاسپور,موڑکهو,مو ردین
    16 خوشحال بیگے
    17 اتم بیگے مداک موڑکهو
    18 قاضیان بروز
    19 قاضیان خیرآباد
    20 اخونذدگان ایون مولده و تهوڑیانده
    21 قاضیان چترال
    22 قاضیان دروش
    23 قاضیان ایون
    24 اخونذدگان جنجریت
    25 اخونذدگان ازودام
    26 اخونذدگان شیشی کوه
    27 بائیکے تورکهو واشچ ,موڑکهو,چترال
    28 بیگالے
    29 داشمنے
    30 خواجه خیل, ارکاری,گولدور,پرئیت,کوشم,ارکاری
    31 مقصودے
    32 بڈیره خیل
    33 محبتے
    34 میراثیۓ
    35 امیرے
    36 پینین شاوے تریچ,چترال,
    37 هزاره بیگے
    38 حسن بیگے المعروف شاه غوٹیئے,
    لوٹ اویر,موژگول۔چرون اویر ۔لٹکو
    39 روشتے
    40 سادات اسماعیله سید شاه پرتوی
    42 سادات اسماعیله سید غلام علیشاه
    43 سادات اسماعیله سنوغر,زئیت,پیرانڈوک
    45 سادات اسماعیله ریچ
    46 باشے
    47 شادمے
    48 سید زادگان جغور
    49 پٹھان (
    وردک خیل,(ادندو,دامیل)
    کائن خیل,
    سرور خیل,
    کاکا خیل(لاوی,جغور),
    خٹک خیل,
    سرکائی خیل,
    نادر خیل,
    سلطان خیل,
    افغان رئیس,
    تارا خیل,
    جلال خیل )
    دروش,چترال
    50 قریش
    51 حکیم بیگے ارکاری
    52 اسیرے جغور
    53 موغلے چترال,برنس,چرن اوریر
    54 شاه کرے
    55 یخشئے سنوغر,
    56 بهے اویر
    57 بپے جغور
    58 شگونے
    59 شبونے
    60 شدوقے
    61بھرام خیل سوئیر,میرکھنی(اسماری خانان
    62 لاوےبریپ
    63 بدخشی/مڈاک لشٹی ,مڈاک لشٹ شیشی کوه
    64 میر هاۓ نوگرام
    65 تاراخیل دروش
    66 خشا مونے
    67 کلام خیل لاسپور
    68 بڈیچے لاسپور
    69 حاتم بیگے دروش,چترال
    70 اسنبوے لٹکوه
    71 چونگے رومبور بمبوریت
    72 گوجر(
    کسانه,
    کٹھانه,
    جاگل,
    چیچی,
    بھا مبڑ خیل)
    شیشی کوه ,دورش,چترال
    73شاه بوریائی
    74 کسراوے
    75 وزیر بیگے بروز
    75 رستمے
    76 رئیسے استابن,دوکوٹ,بپلشٹ,زنی,موژگول موڑکهو,تورکهو واشچ,کجو ،دروش
    77 ولی خیل
    78 امیر بیگالے ریشن
    79 ماشوقے چرن,چرن اویر
    80 مراد بیگے
    81 بچاجے و جمپازے چمرکن
    82 شربلنگے اورغوچ
    83 زبونے بروز
    84 بڑئیے بروز
    85 سکندرے/کیلاش چترال(بمبوریت,بریر,رومبور,ایون,اورغوچ,چمرکن,خورکشا نده,دنین ,دروش(گرومیل,کورو,چیکدام,آزاددام ,لاوی,ارندو,شیشی کوه,سویر,اورسون,جنجریت,کیسو,
    لنگوربٹ,عشریت,کلکٹک)
    86 بلنگے بروز
    87 قرم بیگے دروش
    88 شاه یورے ایون
    89 ڑاغے و گمبارے ایون
    90 شاهگداۓ شیشی کوه
    91 بقولے کیسو
    92 جاندرے بروز
    93 اخونزداگان دراسن موڑکهو
    94 شوبکے لٹکوه
    95 جان موارے ریچ
    96 داشمنے جنجریت کوه
    97 چوکاهے ارکاری
    98 میرهائےنوگرام
    99 ماتیکےارکاری
    100 بلوچی ارکاری,مونور,گرم چشمه
    101 پهلونے,ڈولے
    102 جواربیگے گهکیر
    103 اخونزادگان بروز
    104 نیازے
    105 بهرامے لاسپور
    106 بوژکے لاسپور
    107 باڈرے هرچین
    108 چولوکے لاسپور
    109 وڈو شے لاسپور
    110 ژانگئے لاسپور
    111 سنئے لاسپور
    112 پورے لاسپور
    113 کاتانے تریچ
    114 شریکے تریچ
    115 تھاشے تریچ
    116 شیرے مداشیل
    117 غوٹے و تولے کریم آباد
    118 داشمنے و پهلوانے سوسوم
    119 بوژائے و کنائے کریم آباد
    120 خسنے و میر صوبے شغور
    121 جائیکے پرابیگ
    122 درویشے و شایٹے پرابیگ
    123 سمولدارے و گاجانے گرم چشمه
    124 دودارے و طمانوکے گرم چشمه
    125 ادینے گرم چشمه
    126 یاربیگے موڑکهو
    127 غزیک و نسکیتک تورکهو
    128 مهدئے و خیبرے تورکهو
    129 بٹھیکے ریشن
    130 محمد صفے مستوج
    131 مهاراجے و لاقے مستوج
    132 ملائی و رشید بیگے یارخون
    133 براڑے و درانے یارخون
    134 خواجه سنے و شیخے یارخون
    135 خنجر و ضلعے یارخون
    136 بوڑے و یونگانی
    137 ویخک بروغل
    138 موسنگے گولین,لٹکهو
    139 دوکھے بونی
    140 شامی
    141 بازے بونی
    142 میرکالے کوغزی
    143 غیبئے کوغزی
    144 قوم شیخ چترال
    145 بشے
    146 نرستی دروش, بروز دومون,ایون موڑده,
    147 فاروقی دروش
    148 سمرقندی لاوی ,اورغوچ تورکهو, ایون,
    149 محسوتے وزیرستان ,اویر
    150 بسوٹے سرغوز مستوج
    151 بوباکے ریشن
    152 کتورباۓ بروز دومون
    153 کاکڑ دروش
    154 جمیلے نشکوه
    155 نظارے نشکوه
    156 خنجربیگے نشکوه
    157 امیر بیگے نشکوه ,مستوج موژگول موڑکهو,بونی,گلگت غزر،سوات،افغا۔ستان
    158 بوشے کشم,بکرآباد
    159 میرگو ژال .مداک,تریچ
    160 زرگرے کوشٹ,موژدیه اویر,گلگت
    161 ﺩﺍﺭﻭﯾﺶ ﺳﻌﯿﺮ ﮔﺮﻡ ﭼﺸﻤﻪ
    162 ﺑﻬﺎﺭﮮ ﻭﺭﮐﻮﭖ ﺗﻮﺭﮐﻬﻮ
    163 ﯾﺎﺭﯼ ﺑﯿﮕﮯ ﺳﺮﻣﺎﻟﯽ ﻣﻮﮌﮐﻬﻮ
    164 ﭘﯿﺎﺭﻟﮯ ﻭﺭﮐﻮﺏ ﺗﻮﺭﮐﻬﻮ
    165 ﺍﻟﻔﺎﺭﻭﻕ , ﻗﻀﺎﻕ ﮐﺮﯾﻢ ﺁﺑﺎﺩ
    166 ﺗﺎﺟﮏ ﻟﻮﭨﮑﻬﻮ ‏( ﻣﻮﺭﺩﯾﻦ , ﻣﻮﻧﻮﺭ ‏)
    167 ﻏﮍﻏﻮﮰ ﯾﺎﺭﺧﻮﻥ
    168 ﭘﺎﻧﮯ ﺭﯾﺸﻦ
    169 ﺯﺍﺭﻣﺮﺍﺩ
    170 ﻗﻮﺑﺎﺋﯿﻠﮯ
    171 ﺑﺪﺍﻟﮯ
    172 ﮔﺒﺎﺭﻭﺕ ﺧﯿﻞ ‏( ﻣﯿﺮﻣﺎﺩﮐﻮﺭ ‏)
    173 ﮔﻠﺸﻨﮏ ﺧﯿﻞ ﻋﺸﺮﯾﺖ
    174 ﺯﺭﯾﻦ ﺧﯿﻞ ﻋﺸﺮﯾﺖ
    175 ﺑﺪﯾﻞ ﺧﯿﻞ ﻋﺸﺮﯾﺖ
    176 ﭘﮭﺎﺗﻮﮎ ﺧﯿﻞ ﻋﺸﺮﯾﺖ
    177 ﮐﻮﭼﻮﺭﭦ ﺧﯿﻞ ﻋﺸﺮﯾﺖ
    178 ﺧﺎﺭﻭﺕ ﺧﯿﻞ ﻋﺸﺮﯾﺖ
    179 ﺳﻮﺗﻤﯿﺮ ﺧﯿﻞ ﻋﺸﺮﯾﺖ
    180 ﮔﻮﺍﻧﯿﮏ ﺧﯿﻞ ﻋﺸﺮﯾﺖ
    181 ﺷﺎﻩ ﻣﯿﺮﮮ ‏( ﻗﺎﺿﯽ ‏)
    182 ﻣﺎﻟﻮﮐﺎﺭ
    183 ﻫﻮﻧﮑﻮﺭ
    184 ﺑﻮﺷﮯ ﮐﺸﻢ , ﺑﮑﺮﺍﺑﺎﺩ
    185 ﺳﯿﺪﺯﺩﮔﺎﻥ ﺳﻮﯾﺮ , ﺳﯿﺪ ﺁﺑﺎﺩ
    186 ﺑﺎﺑﮏ ﺭﯾﺸﻦ , ﻭﺭﮐﻮﺏ , ﺍﺳﺘﺮﻭ
    187 ﺩﻭﺩﺍﺭﮮ ﻟﭩﮑﻮﻩ
    188 ﻣﺘﻮﻣﮯ ﺗﻮﺭﮐﻬﻮ ﻣﮍﭖ
    189 ﺳﯿﺪﺯﺍﺩﻩ ﮐﮭﺎﻧﮯ ﺗﺮﯾﭻ
    190 ﺑﮉﺧﯿﻞ
    191 ﮐﺎﭼﻮﭨﮯ ﻟﻮﭦ ﺍﻭﯾﺮ . ﭘﺮﯾﺖ .
    192 ﺷﺎﺑﯿﮑﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺭﮐﮭﻮ
    193 ﺁﺧﻮﻧﺬﺍﺩﮔﺎﻥ ﻣﺮﻭﮰ , ﭘﺮﺋﯿﺖ , ﺑﺮﻧﺲ
    194 ﺁﺧﻮﻧﺬﺩﺍﮔﺎﻥ ﭼﻤﺮﮐﻦ
    195 ﺁﺧﻮﻧﺬﮔﺎﻥ ﺍﻭﺭﻏﻮﭺ
    196 ﻗﺎﺿﯿﮱ ﻣﻮﮌﮐﻬﻮ , ﺍﯾﻮﻥ , ﮐﻮﭺ , ﺳﺮﻏﻮﺯ , ﻣﺴﺘﻮﺝ , ﮐﻦﺩ ﯾﺎﺭﺧﻮﻥ , ﺑﺮﻭﺯ ﮔﻮﻟﺪﻩ
    197 ﺷﯿﺦ ﻃﺎﻟﯿﺒﮯ
    198 ﻣﺎﮊﮮ
    199 ﺭﻣﺎﻗﻮﻟﮯ ﭘﮭﺴﺘﯽ
    200 ﺳﻮﺍﻟﮯ ﭘﮭﺴﺘﯽ , ﭘﺮﺋﯿﺖ
    201 ﮐﺎﭼﻮﭨﮯ ﭘﮭﺴﺘﯽ
    202 ﯾﻮﺭﺑﺎﺑﮯ ﺍﯾﻮﻥ
    203 ﮔﺎﺭﺍﮰ ﺭﯾﭻ
    204 ﺳﻮﻧﺒﻮﻟﮯ ﮔﺮﻡ ﭼﺸﻤﻪ
    205 ﻗﺰﻝ ﺑﯿﮕﮯ ﺳﻨﮕﻮﺭ , ﺳﯿﻦ ﻟﺸﭧ , ﺩﻭﻟﻮﻣﭻ , ﺯﺭﮔﺮﺍﻧﺪﻩ ﭼﺘﺮﺍﻝ , ﺭﻣﺒﻮﺭ , ﻭﺭﯼﺟﻮﻥ ﻣﻮﮌﮐﻬﻮ , ﺍﺟﻮﺭ
    206 ﻣﻌﺸﻮﻕ ﺧﯿﻞ ﻻﺳﭙﻮﺭ , ﻫﺮﭼﯿﻦ , ﯾﺎﺳﯿﻦ , ﺗﮭﻮﺋﯽ , ﻃﺎﺅﺱ ,
    ﭼﺮﻭﻥ ﺍﻭﯾﺮ , ﺍﺭﻧﺪﻭ .
    207 ﻗﻤﺒﺮﯼ ﻣﮉﮔﻠﺸﭧ ﺷﯿﺸﯽ ﮐﻮﮦ
    208 ﻋﺎﺷﻮﺭﯼ //
    209 ﺍﻭﺯﺑﮏ //
    210 ﮐﺮﮔﯽ //
    211 ﻏﺰﻧﯽ //
    212 ﻗﺮﺑﺎﻧﯽ //
    213 ﻋﺰﯾﺰﯼ //
    214 ﺷﯿﻐﻨﯽ //
    216 ﮐﺮﮔﯽ //
    ﻭﻏﯿﺮﻩ ﻭﻏﯿﺮﻩ
    Last edited by kakiasumi; 07-08-2017 at 03:09 PM.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kakiasumi For This Useful Post:

     khanabadoshi (07-08-2017),  Kurd (07-09-2017),  Rukha (07-09-2017),  Varun R (07-08-2017)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Negrito genetics
    By Tomenable in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2017, 09:38 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-25-2016, 05:44 PM
  3. The Genetics of Sex Determination
    By rms2 in forum Medical Genetics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-03-2015, 06:04 AM
  4. Animal genetics
    By Jean M in forum Suggestions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2015, 01:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •