Thread: I'm new, classify me!

Sex

I'm new, classify me!

I'm 16 years old I live in the United States. My ancestry includes British, irish, German, Mordvin, Russian, Karelian. I have pictures of my ancestry DNA test to try to find out what all of it means but I have 51% east Europe 22% British 9% Scandinavia 8% west Europe 6% Finnish 2% Jewish 1% irish 1% Caucasus. My gedmatch is A187402 and my imgur name is semechkislav31415. My Instagram is Ivan.Novikov._ I can dm you pictures to classify me and my family but all of my pictures are on imgur. Thanks god bless

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    British & Irish
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b>L513>A7> BY11186
    mtDNA (M)
    K1a4a1f
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b
    mtDNA (P)
    J2b1

Scotland Wales Ireland England Germany Netherlands
    Welcome, Welder0. Congratulations for getting such an early start in ancestry! Why not look around the forums for a while and in existing threads ask questions here and there. As your post count goes up then you can post links and images here. Right now you can't since you're so new. Some new accounts turn out to be spammers which is why new people can't post live links.

Just for fun I tried a one-to-one compare with your kit but no shared DNA segments.

Estimated ancestry after reviewing Ancestry.com, 23&Me, FTDNA My Origins, Living DNA and known family history:
    33% English, 27% Scottish, 18% Welsh, 18% Irish, 4% German/Netherlands

Y-DNA leads to Isle of Skye, Scottish Highlands: R1b>M343>L278>L754>L389>P297>M269>L23>L51>L151/L11>P312>Z290>L21/M529>DF13>L513/DF1>S5668>A7>Z21253> S7834 > S7828 > BY11203 > BY11186 (about 320-550 years old)

MTDNA leads to Glamorgan, South Wales: K1a4a1f

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert1 For This Useful Post:

JMcB (10-07-2017)

Welder0, please acquaint yourself with forum rules.

3.10 Certain standards of quality control will be enforced to ensure a productive forum atmosphere. Invectives and posts devoid of substance (e.g. threads or replies consisting solely of inflammatory content or triviality) will be considered junk postings and deleted. Breeches in basic forum etiquette include (and are not limited to) cross-posting different threads, consecutive posting in existing threads and reviving old threads whose course of discussion has long since expired ("necro-bumping").

3.11 Further to the above, threads or posts forwarding requests for ethnicity guessing or 'classifications' based on the pseudoscientific precepts of 'racial taxonomy' are automatically considered as both devoid of substance and trivial. Such content will be deleted without prior notice. Please note members who persistently defy this aspect of content moderation will be sanctioned as deemed appropriate by the administration.
    Forum Reminders - Please remember to:
    Report any problematic content • Adhere to Anthrogenica Hidden Content • Discuss respectfully • Be mindful of sharing user data (both yours and others) • English language only in main forum area • PM 'Moderator' for basic maintenance tasks or information about member suspensions or bans

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Administrator For This Useful Post:

JMcB (10-07-2017),  Táltos (10-09-2017)