Sex
    Ethnicity
    Coptic Egyptian
    Y-DNA (P)
    J-ZS12454
    mtDNA (M)
    T2b - Tara

Quote Originally Posted by hartaisarlag View Post
    Damn, very cool. Hope we can find out his ethnicity.
    im trying to contact him because he is basically parent to my clade.. so there is his clade and my clade came from his and im Egyptian... ill try to contact him and see what his ethnicity is..will keep you posted.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lifeisdandy For This Useful Post:

hartaisarlag (06-07-2020)

Registered Users
    Sex

Another point to support my theory : mtDNA haplogroup R2. Found in significant proportions in the arabian far south where it reaches its maximum frequency worldwide, reaching close to 15% among the Mehri people, who also exhibit high frequency of the south arabian exclusive"J-L93". More importantly, it also shows some diversity with Yfull putting the TMRCA of R2a which is the main south Arabian subclade at 12k years. R2c, so far restricted to south Arabia as well has a TMRCA of 4k years as of yet. Most of R2 is otherwise found in Iran.

Guys, there is something here for real. This ain't no bullshit.
    Last edited by Squad; 02-26-2021 at 09:48 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Squad For This Useful Post:

Jatt1 (02-26-2021)

Registered Users
    Sex

The fact that Bedouin Arabs can be modelled easily as mixture of Natufian+IranN ..without needing any Levantine source does support your theory.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses For This Useful Post:

Squad (02-26-2021)

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses View Post
    The fact that Bedouin Arabs can be modelled easily as mixture of Natufian+IranN ..without needing any Levantine source does support your theory.
    Yeah I spoke about it recently too :

What is most interesting in your runs is how Arabians mostly lack Barcin, this is even reflected in East Africans as well of course. Obviously we would expect Arabians to have a fairly decent amount of ENF ancestry from the levant if P58 came from there. The Caspian component is as usual high in Arabians, almost as high as in the Levant. Could this indicate that my theory about P58 migrating from Mesopotamia/Iran directly into Arabia can indeed be correct? Or is it only that the ancient arabian you created just happens to be a highly drifted component which results in it "eating up" barcin-like ancestry among bottlenecked populations, with Yemenis scoring some barcin because their less bottlenecked ancestry allows it to pop out? Anyways, I've always suspected something was off for many reasons. This is an interesting experiment.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Squad For This Useful Post:

Ramses (02-26-2021)

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Squad View Post
    Yeah I spoke about it recently too :

What is most interesting in your runs is how Arabians mostly lack Barcin, this is even reflected in East Africans as well of course. Obviously we would expect Arabians to have a fairly decent amount of ENF ancestry from the levant if P58 came from there. The Caspian component is as usual high in Arabians, almost as high as in the Levant. Could this indicate that my theory about P58 migrating from Mesopotamia/Iran directly into Arabia can indeed be correct? Or is it only that the ancient arabian you created just happens to be a highly drifted component which results in it "eating up" barcin-like ancestry among bottlenecked populations, with Yemenis scoring some barcin because their less bottlenecked ancestry allows it to pop out? Anyways, I've always suspected something was off for many reasons. This is an interesting experiment.
    Yes
    This last modelling from this study
    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1...10.18.342816v2
    Modelled the Emirati Arabs as 52% Natufian and 48% Iran N
    While Sidon BA require Levant N instead 52%
    There's also Direct Archeological connection between Arabia - Iran/Mesopotamia and South Egypt on the early Chalcolithic.
    From which J1/J2 lineages might have spread independently of Levantine intrusions

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ramses For This Useful Post:

Iyyovi (02-27-2021),  Squad (02-26-2021)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123