Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Shahr-e-Sukhteh

  1. #11
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    1,538
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Assamese
    Nationality
    Indian
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    mtDNA
    M13'46'61

    India China Tajikistan Mongolia Russian Federation Papua New Guinea
    Quote Originally Posted by tipirneni View Post
    Ust_Ishim -> Ust_Ishim_Ust_Ishim
    Iran_EN_LN -> Iran_N_AH1 Iran_N_AH4 Iran_N_WC1 Iran_N_AH2 Iran_LN_I1671 Iran_N_I1290
    East_Asian_Paleolithic -> Tianyuan_TY
    Thank you very much, can you kindly also let me know what your G25 ancient populations are, thank you

  2. #12
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    1,538
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Assamese
    Nationality
    Indian
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    mtDNA
    M13'46'61

    India China Tajikistan Mongolia Russian Federation Papua New Guinea
    Quote Originally Posted by tipirneni View Post
    Ust_Ishim -> Ust_Ishim_Ust_Ishim
    Iran_EN_LN -> Iran_N_AH1 Iran_N_AH4 Iran_N_WC1 Iran_N_AH2 Iran_LN_I1671 Iran_N_I1290
    East_Asian_Paleolithic -> Tianyuan_TY
    I could not find quite a few of these pops on Davidskis pop averages sheet and hence would appreciate if you could please send me the link

  3. #13
    Registered Users
    Posts
    910
    Sex
    Location
    US
    Ethnicity
    India Andhra Kamma Telugu
    Nationality
    US
    Y-DNA
    HM82 Z5888+CTS8144+
    mtDNA
    U2a1a

    United States of America India
    Quote Originally Posted by jortita View Post
    Thank you very much, can you kindly also let me know what your G25 ancient populations are, thank you
    "distance%=2.0873"

    Suresh_T_scaled

    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,86.2
    Katelai_IA,6.3
    Hallstatt_Bylany,2.7
    Anatolia_MLBA,2.2
    Xiong_Nu,1.6
    WHG,1

    - Nearest populations -
    "Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3:S8728.E1.L1 Anatolia_MLBA:MA2205 Katelai_IA:I5399 Hallstatt_BylanyA111 WHG:Rochedane Xiong_NuA45"
    "1. CLOSEST SINGLE ITEM DISTANCE%"
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3:S8728.E1.L1 Katelai_IA:I5399 Barikot_IA:I6547
    3.521285 7.397126 9.112979



    "distance%=2.7807"

    Jortita

    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,66.1
    Xiong_Nu,17.9
    Saka_central,5.3
    Golden_Horde_Europe,4.9
    Alan,3.7
    Anatolia_IA,1.8
    WHG,0.3
    - Nearest populations -
    "Golden_Horde_EuropeA29 Xiong_NuA45 Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3:S8728.E1.L1 Saka_centralA10 AlanA164 WHG:I1875 Xiong_NuA43 Anatolia_IA:MA2197"
    "1. CLOSEST SINGLE ITEM DISTANCE%"
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3:S8728.E1.L1 Barikot_IA:I6547 Katelai_IA:I5399
    11.13003 12.25605 12.31068


    Botai Genomes are available from Davidski in his Eurogenes site at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zht...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by tipirneni; 06-02-2018 at 06:02 AM.
    Y: H-M69 -> H-M82 -> SK1225 -> H-Z5888 -> H-Z5890 -> H-CTS8144 [CTS8144/PF1741/M5498] -> Z34531 (H1a1a4b3b1a8~)
    mtDNA: U2a1a
    extras 309.1C 315.1C 522.1A 522.2 CG8572A G8860A T11368C T16093a T16154C C16519T C195T

    G25 Ancients Dist 0.99 Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3:S8728.E1.L1 65.2 Saidu_Sharif_IA_o:S7722.E1.L1 17.8 Udegram_IA:I1985 7.8 Jordanian:S_Jordanian-1 4.4 Barikot_IA:I6545 2.2 Scotland_N:I26602 Narva_Lithuania: Donkalnis6

    Lactose persistance rs3213871 rs4988243

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to tipirneni For This Useful Post:

     jortita (06-02-2018)

  5. #14
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    1,538
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Assamese
    Nationality
    Indian
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    mtDNA
    M13'46'61

    India China Tajikistan Mongolia Russian Federation Papua New Guinea
    Quote Originally Posted by tipirneni View Post
    "distance%=2.0873"

    Suresh_T_scaled

    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,86.2
    Katelai_IA,6.3
    Hallstatt_Bylany,2.7
    Anatolia_MLBA,2.2
    Xiong_Nu,1.6
    WHG,1

    - Nearest populations -
    "Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3:S8728.E1.L1 Anatolia_MLBA:MA2205 Katelai_IA:I5399 Hallstatt_BylanyA111 WHG:Rochedane Xiong_NuA45"
    "1. CLOSEST SINGLE ITEM DISTANCE%"
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3:S8728.E1.L1 Katelai_IA:I5399 Barikot_IA:I6547
    3.521285 7.397126 9.112979



    "distance%=2.7807"

    Jortita

    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,66.1
    Xiong_Nu,17.9
    Saka_central,5.3
    Golden_Horde_Europe,4.9
    Alan,3.7
    Anatolia_IA,1.8
    WHG,0.3
    - Nearest populations -
    "Golden_Horde_EuropeA29 Xiong_NuA45 Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3:S8728.E1.L1 Saka_centralA10 AlanA164 WHG:I1875 Xiong_NuA43 Anatolia_IA:MA2197"
    "1. CLOSEST SINGLE ITEM DISTANCE%"
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3:S8728.E1.L1 Barikot_IA:I6547 Katelai_IA:I5399
    11.13003 12.25605 12.31068


    Botai Genomes are available from Davidski in his Eurogenes site at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zht...ew?usp=sharing
    Thank you very much, I could not find the neolithic populations

  6. #15
    Registered Users
    Posts
    910
    Sex
    Location
    US
    Ethnicity
    India Andhra Kamma Telugu
    Nationality
    US
    Y-DNA
    HM82 Z5888+CTS8144+
    mtDNA
    U2a1a

    United States of America India
    Quote Originally Posted by jortita View Post
    Thank you very much, I could not find the neolithic populations
    When I added some udegram samples that had western influence the western hun % went down. But still the WHG signal is not gone. There might be more ancient samples that had significant WHG signal from mtDNA like H20, H2a2, H14a from these SWAT valley samples that are not discovered yet.

    "distance%=2.0688"

    Suresh_T_scaled

    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,86.9
    Udegram_IA,6.9
    Anatolia_MLBA,1.8
    Xiong_Nu,1.6
    Scythian_Hungary,1.3
    WHG,1
    Hallstatt_Bylany,0.5

    - Nearest populations -
    [1] "Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3:S8728.E1.L1 Xiong_NuA45 Udegram_IA:I1985 Scythian_HungaryA198 Anatolia_MLBA:MA2205 Hallstatt_BylanyA111 WHG:Rochedane Xiong_NuA43 WHG:I1875 Anatolia_MLBA:MA2208 Anatolia_MLBA:MA2200"

    The Neolithic sheet was in one of the posts in Eurogenes site. I am trying to get a link.
    Last edited by tipirneni; 06-02-2018 at 09:06 PM.
    Y: H-M69 -> H-M82 -> SK1225 -> H-Z5888 -> H-Z5890 -> H-CTS8144 [CTS8144/PF1741/M5498] -> Z34531 (H1a1a4b3b1a8~)
    mtDNA: U2a1a
    extras 309.1C 315.1C 522.1A 522.2 CG8572A G8860A T11368C T16093a T16154C C16519T C195T

    G25 Ancients Dist 0.99 Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3:S8728.E1.L1 65.2 Saidu_Sharif_IA_o:S7722.E1.L1 17.8 Udegram_IA:I1985 7.8 Jordanian:S_Jordanian-1 4.4 Barikot_IA:I6545 2.2 Scotland_N:I26602 Narva_Lithuania: Donkalnis6

    Lactose persistance rs3213871 rs4988243

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to tipirneni For This Useful Post:

     jortita (06-03-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •