USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    EV13>Z5018>S2972*
    mtDNA (M)
    U5a2c3a

Ireland Northern Ireland England Lithuania Germany United States of America

E1b1b1a1b5 a.k.a. E-M35.2

Hello everyone,
    I have a few questions about my predicted subclade, E-M35.2, and I'm hoping someone can steer me towards some information for it. I have ordered an E-V13 Panel from YSEQ as they also test for E-M35.2 to confirm the result but where can I go from there? Would testing at FTDNA also be useful? As far as I see there is very little information about this subclade and a google search does not seem to provide anything of value, apart from that there also doesn't seem to be any further testing available for this branch, it appears a bit of a dead-end. This leads to my next questions, does anyone know the origins of this subclade? What it is downstream from? Where the highest density of testers positive for this subclade are from? Or even perhaps some links that I can read? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am very new to Y testing and have a rather simplistic understanding of it all but I am trying to learn as much as I can. From what I have seen about this haplogroup it is quite rare.

Thanks!

Edit: Wanted to include a photo of my predicted results to garner any thoughts:

Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 2.13.42 PM.png
    Last edited by BackToTheForests; 04-15-2018 at 06:15 PM.