Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Day 3 and still no results from dnaland

  1. #1
    Registered Users
    Posts
    290
    Sex
    Location
    Usa
    Ethnicity
    Mixed euro
    Nationality
    American
    mtDNA (M)
    U5a1a

    United States of America Italy Sicily Ireland Croatia England Germany

    Day 3 and still no results from dnaland

    Can anyone tell me how long it took for your results? Day 3. I have messaged them a few times on Facebook and no answer yet. Thanks

  2. #2
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,385
    Sex
    Location
    Western Norway
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Nationality
    Norwegian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-FT71931
    mtDNA (M)
    U5b1b1(T16192C)
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA (P)
    H13a1a

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzles View Post
    Can anyone tell me how long it took for your results? Day 3. I have messaged them a few times on Facebook and no answer yet. Thanks
    Usually they reply within a day or two on Facebook..

  3. #3
    Registered Users
    Posts
    100
    Sex

    They must be having issues cause I am having the same problem.

  4. #4
    Registered Users
    Posts
    242
    Sex
    Location
    Canada
    Ethnicity
    European
    Nationality
    Typical Canadian Mutt
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-DF27 -> FGC34856
    mtDNA (M)
    J1c2e

    Ireland Ukraine England France Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by daragon39 View Post
    They must be having issues cause I am having the same problem.
    While you're waiting - go over to gencove.com and upload there - Joe Pickrell (one of the main people behind DNA.LAND) has created a much better ethnicity calculator there too - its more up to date (and more accurate IMO) than his DNA.LAND calculator. Or if you really have your heart set on the DNA.LAND calculator, upload to geneplaza.com. Joe Pickrell's ancestry calculator is there and its an identical clone of the DNA.LAND estimator. But you'll probably have to pay 1-2 euros to access it on geneplaza.
    Paper trail ancestry:
    Mum = 50% Irish, 37.5% Ukrainian, 12.5% Romanian
    Dad = 43.75% French-Canadian, 6.25% Irish, 50% English (25% Essex and 25% Northumberland)
    Big Y 500 = R M269 -> DF27 -> Z195 -> FGC34865 (Western France; ~500 ybp)
    mtDNA = J1c2e
    Most Distant Known Ancestor = Jean Moreau b. 1630s Parthenay, Deux-Sèvres, France
    Surnames = Welch, Chibry, Moreau, Todd, Anderson, Bedford, Joncas, Basaraba

  5. #5
    Registered Users
    Posts
    100
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by fostert View Post
    While you're waiting - go over to gencove.com and upload there - Joe Pickrell (one of the main people behind DNA.LAND) has created a much better ethnicity calculator there too - its more up to date (and more accurate IMO) than his DNA.LAND calculator. Or if you really have your heart set on the DNA.LAND calculator, upload to geneplaza.com. Joe Pickrell's ancestry calculator is there and its an identical clone of the DNA.LAND estimator. But you'll probably have to pay 1-2 euros to access it on geneplaza.
    Oh yeah got it uploaded to both of those places.

  6. #6
    Registered Users
    Posts
    353
    Sex
    Nationality
    Scottish
    mtDNA (M)
    J1c8 / L1b

    Scotland England
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzles View Post
    Can anyone tell me how long it took for your results? Day 3. I have messaged them a few times on Facebook and no answer yet. Thanks
    I had to wait about 5 days. They must be pretty busy at the moment, I messaged them on facebook, but they never got back to me.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ais For This Useful Post:

     daragon39 (04-25-2018)

  8. #7
    Registered Users
    Posts
    290
    Sex
    Location
    Usa
    Ethnicity
    Mixed euro
    Nationality
    American
    mtDNA (M)
    U5a1a

    United States of America Italy Sicily Ireland Croatia England Germany
    Well its day 8 now and nothing. Maybe dnaland no longer providing results. They should post on Facebook why wait is so long or if discontinued instead of letting us just hang out there.

Similar Threads

  1. Uzbekistani DnaLand
    By Buxoro in forum DNA.Land
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2020, 07:38 AM
  2. DNALand closing and is relaunching
    By Amerijoe in forum Other
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2019, 11:29 AM
  3. DNALAND
    By Syriac in forum DNA.Land
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-09-2018, 03:05 PM
  4. Laz samples DNALAND compositions
    By XooR in forum Western
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2017, 08:23 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2017, 06:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •