Page 888 of 920 FirstFirst ... 388788838878886887888889890898 ... LastLast
Results 8,871 to 8,880 of 9200

Thread: Global25 automated nMonte for South/Central Asian members

  1. #8871
    Registered Users
    Posts
    248
    Location
    NYC
    Ethnicity
    Sindhi
    Nationality
    American

    Quote Originally Posted by Raza94 View Post
    My paternal uncles G25
    Any thoughts? I can post mine in comparison as well if that helps


    Overall, fairly close to what I imagine an average Pakistani Punjabi scores like. However, there is enough excess ANF+Bedouin to suggest some foreign ancestry. As always, a single sample is not enough to be conclusive. You would need to test siblings and/or parents for confirmation.



    Mixed Oracles Distance
    72.8% Pashtun + 27.2% Punjabi Lahore 1.77
    88.8% Gujar India + 11.2% Azeri 2.13
    94.2% Gujar India + 5.8% Sardinian 2.14
    92.8% Gujar India + 7.2% Yemenite Al Bayda 2.14
    64.4% Gujar India + 35.6% Pashtun 2.27
    96% Punjab Ramgharia + 4% Yemenite Al Bayda 2.37
    59.8% Punjab Ramgharia + 40.2% Gujar India 2.4
    70.2% Punjabi Lahore + 29.8% Azeri 2.41
    97.6% Punjab Ramgharia + 2.4% Sardinian 2.51
    93.2% Punjab Ramgharia + 6.8% Punjabi Lahore 2.55


    Checkfit

     
    Sample Distance
    Ramgharia MDL Mom scaled 2.8711
    Ramgharia Average 2.9141
    Ramgharia Median 2.9399
    Gujar India: GJ37 3.0902
    Gujar India: GJ17 3.2604
    RamgarhiaPG scaled 3.3026
    Khatri: K-50 3.3916
    Gujar India: GJ21 3.3964
    Gujar India: GJ16 3.4493
    Gujar India: GJ32 3.5048
    Gujar India: GJ24 3.5616
    Ramgarhia Bilkhu scaled 3.634
    Gujar India: GJ2 3.6445
    Gujar India: GJ30 3.6824
    Gujar Pakistan: G-185 4.0065
    Gujar India: GJ27 4.0872
    Gujar India: GJ43 4.1334
    Gujar Pakistan: G-89 4.1344
    Gujar India: GJ36 4.1358

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to heksindhi For This Useful Post:

     Ahmed Ali (08-02-2021),  AlluGobi (08-02-2021),  ESPLover4 (08-02-2021),  Kapisa (08-03-2021),  MonkeyDLuffy (08-02-2021),  Raza94 (08-02-2021)

  3. #8872
    Registered Users
    Posts
    364
    Sex
    Location
    Mehrgarh
    Nationality
    Pakistani, Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    H-Z5882
    mtDNA (M)
    A14

    Pakistan Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza94 View Post
    My paternal uncles G25

    Coordinates:

    AliRaza_scaled,0.064879,-0.016248,-0.110119,0.066215,-0.070475,0.040439,0.003055,0.003692,0.014317,0.008 383,-0.006171,-0.002248,0.000297,-0.008395,0.006786,0.008221,-0.008866,-0.000507,0.000126,-0.01063,-0.006489,0,0.001602,-0.003253,0.003952


    Target: AliRaza_scaled
    Distance: 2.2999% / 0.02299879
    52.0 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2
    17.8 TJK_Sarazm_En
    9.4 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    9.0 Levant_PPNB
    4.6 Anatolia_Barcin_N
    3.4 Han
    3.4 KAZ_Botai
    0.4 IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N

    Any thoughts? I can post mine in comparison as well if that helps
    There is something off about your uncles profile, he is exceptionally ANF shifted (more than the most ANF shifted Kamboj I know) whilst being very CHG depressed (Less than avg for Pak Biraderi's, including Gujjar/Pothwari types), He is also decently WSHG shifted. Here is his elemental breakdown:

    Neolithic Elemental Model | True Admixture Proportions For Eurasian Populations

    Screenshot (1114).png


    Due to his lack of CHG it seems like he prefers a heavily Kopet Dag shifted BMAC signal, into an exclusively Mehrgarh PPN type farmer base (which is characteristic of more Eastern pops).


    Mehrgarh v2. | Ancestral Vector Estimation Tool For S/C Asians

    Screenshot (1113).png

    He seems to have a slight combined Botai+Baikal shift which ticks him in the East Iranic direction, I think there is recent foreign ancestry involved.
    Last edited by kamil154; 08-02-2021 at 02:51 PM.
    Mehrgarh v2.

    sample: kamil154
    distance: 2.1
    Indo-Turanian Farmer (N/LCA): 33.6 (Mehrgarh Pre-Pottery: 19.2 + Sistano-Turanian Proto-Urbanist: 14.4)
    South Asian HG (MP): 22.2
    Proto-Indo-Iranian (MLBA): 17.6
    Bactria-Margiana Archaeological Complex (EBA): 16
    Pamir Knot HG (LM): 10.2

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kamil154 For This Useful Post:

     Ahmed Ali (08-02-2021),  AlluGobi (08-02-2021),  Kaazi (08-02-2021),  Raza94 (08-02-2021)

  5. #8873
    Registered Users
    Posts
    364
    Sex
    Location
    Mehrgarh
    Nationality
    Pakistani, Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    H-Z5882
    mtDNA (M)
    A14

    Pakistan Canada
    Conventional BA model:

    sample:AliRaza
    distance: 2.434
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3: 51.5
    Gonur3_BA: 28
    Krasnoyarsk_MLBA: 14.5
    Chokhopani_2700BP: 3.5
    KAZ_Botai: 2.5

    Here too it seems he has a strong preference for SISBA3, there is no way to model him using a combination of BA2 (even with a less ANF-rich BMAC proxy) keeping a fit of under 3.
    Last edited by kamil154; 08-02-2021 at 04:08 PM.
    Mehrgarh v2.

    sample: kamil154
    distance: 2.1
    Indo-Turanian Farmer (N/LCA): 33.6 (Mehrgarh Pre-Pottery: 19.2 + Sistano-Turanian Proto-Urbanist: 14.4)
    South Asian HG (MP): 22.2
    Proto-Indo-Iranian (MLBA): 17.6
    Bactria-Margiana Archaeological Complex (EBA): 16
    Pamir Knot HG (LM): 10.2

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamil154 For This Useful Post:

     AlluGobi (08-02-2021),  MonkeyDLuffy (08-02-2021),  Raza94 (08-02-2021)

  7. #8874
    Registered Users
    Posts
    364
    Sex
    Location
    Mehrgarh
    Nationality
    Pakistani, Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    H-Z5882
    mtDNA (M)
    A14

    Pakistan Canada
    Here's a better model. Not sure why my calculator isn't picking it (since it has a LBA Levantine source) but he definitely does have a Levant shift.

    sample: pcpilot96:AliRaza
    distance: 2.0808
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3: 52.5
    Gonur3_BA: 23.5
    Krasnoyarsk_MLBA: 11
    Levant_Megiddo_IA: 6
    KAZ_Botai: 4
    Chokhopani_2700BP: 3
    Last edited by kamil154; 08-02-2021 at 05:39 PM.
    Mehrgarh v2.

    sample: kamil154
    distance: 2.1
    Indo-Turanian Farmer (N/LCA): 33.6 (Mehrgarh Pre-Pottery: 19.2 + Sistano-Turanian Proto-Urbanist: 14.4)
    South Asian HG (MP): 22.2
    Proto-Indo-Iranian (MLBA): 17.6
    Bactria-Margiana Archaeological Complex (EBA): 16
    Pamir Knot HG (LM): 10.2

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamil154 For This Useful Post:

     Raza94 (08-02-2021),  Sapporo (08-03-2021)

  9. #8875
    Registered Users
    Posts
    542
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Y6

    Quote Originally Posted by heksindhi View Post


    Overall, fairly close to what I imagine an average Pakistani Punjabi scores like. However, there is enough excess ANF+Bedouin to suggest some foreign ancestry. As always, a single sample is not enough to be conclusive. You would need to test siblings and/or parents for confirmation.



    Mixed Oracles Distance
    72.8% Pashtun + 27.2% Punjabi Lahore 1.77
    88.8% Gujar India + 11.2% Azeri 2.13
    94.2% Gujar India + 5.8% Sardinian 2.14
    92.8% Gujar India + 7.2% Yemenite Al Bayda 2.14
    64.4% Gujar India + 35.6% Pashtun 2.27
    96% Punjab Ramgharia + 4% Yemenite Al Bayda 2.37
    59.8% Punjab Ramgharia + 40.2% Gujar India 2.4
    70.2% Punjabi Lahore + 29.8% Azeri 2.41
    97.6% Punjab Ramgharia + 2.4% Sardinian 2.51
    93.2% Punjab Ramgharia + 6.8% Punjabi Lahore 2.55


    Checkfit

     
    Sample Distance
    Ramgharia MDL Mom scaled 2.8711
    Ramgharia Average 2.9141
    Ramgharia Median 2.9399
    Gujar India: GJ37 3.0902
    Gujar India: GJ17 3.2604
    RamgarhiaPG scaled 3.3026
    Khatri: K-50 3.3916
    Gujar India: GJ21 3.3964
    Gujar India: GJ16 3.4493
    Gujar India: GJ32 3.5048
    Gujar India: GJ24 3.5616
    Ramgarhia Bilkhu scaled 3.634
    Gujar India: GJ2 3.6445
    Gujar India: GJ30 3.6824
    Gujar Pakistan: G-185 4.0065
    Gujar India: GJ27 4.0872
    Gujar India: GJ43 4.1334
    Gujar Pakistan: G-89 4.1344
    Gujar India: GJ36 4.1358
    Thank you! I would have liked to test my grandparents but unfortunately they have all passed away now. So far I've tested myself, my cousin and my uncle.

    What exactly is ANF?

  10. #8876
    Registered Users
    Posts
    707
    Sex
    Location
    Nepal

    Brahmin communities under Kamil's elemental calculator. Ramgarhias are related to Punjabi Brahmins, so as a proxy.


    Iran Neolithic peaks at Kashmir/Potohar, EHG peaks at Bhumihar (also quite high in Punjabi/Gujarat), WSHG & ANF peaks at Nepali Khas, CHG insanely peaks at Kashmir.

    WSHG is significantly higher among Himalayan Brahmins. The Himalayan Brahmin (BR Kashmiri Pandit, Potohar, Dogra, Nepali Khas) patterns of EHG, CHG, ANF and WSHG are very similar (7-9% or 8-10%). WSHG is also elevated in Bengal.

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kaazi For This Useful Post:

     desi (08-02-2021),  kamil154 (08-02-2021),  MonkeyDLuffy (08-09-2021),  parasar (08-09-2021),  Raza94 (08-02-2021)

  12. #8877
    Registered Users
    Posts
    542
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Y6

    Quote Originally Posted by kamil154 View Post
    There is something off about your uncles profile, he is exceptionally ANF shifted (more than the most ANF shifted Kamboj I know) whilst being very CHG depressed (Less than avg for Pak Biraderi's, including Gujjar/Pothwari types), He is also decently WSHG shifted. Here is his elemental breakdown:

    Neolithic Elemental Model | True Admixture Proportions For Eurasian Populations

    Screenshot (1114).png


    Due to his lack of CHG it seems like he prefers a heavily Kopet Dag shifted BMAC signal, into an exclusively Mehrgarh PPN type farmer base (which is characteristic of more Eastern pops).


    Mehrgarh v2. | Ancestral Vector Estimation Tool For S/C Asians

    Screenshot (1113).png

    He seems to have a slight combined Botai+Baikal shift which ticks him in the East Iranic direction, I think there is recent foreign ancestry involved.
    Thank you for this bro! How recent would the foreign ancestry be? Could be either from his moms side or dads as my dadi is Bukhari Syed. When you say eastern pop are you referring to eastern India? on 23 I do get some Northeast Indian

  13. #8878
    Registered Users
    Posts
    364
    Sex
    Location
    Mehrgarh
    Nationality
    Pakistani, Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    H-Z5882
    mtDNA (M)
    A14

    Pakistan Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza94 View Post
    Thank you for this bro! How recent would the foreign ancestry be? Could be either from his moms side or dads as my dadi is Bukhari Syed. When you say eastern pop are you referring to eastern India? on 23 I do get some Northeast Indian
    Uttar Pradesh
    Mehrgarh v2.

    sample: kamil154
    distance: 2.1
    Indo-Turanian Farmer (N/LCA): 33.6 (Mehrgarh Pre-Pottery: 19.2 + Sistano-Turanian Proto-Urbanist: 14.4)
    South Asian HG (MP): 22.2
    Proto-Indo-Iranian (MLBA): 17.6
    Bactria-Margiana Archaeological Complex (EBA): 16
    Pamir Knot HG (LM): 10.2

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to kamil154 For This Useful Post:

     Raza94 (08-02-2021)

  15. #8879
    Registered Users
    Posts
    542
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Y6

    Quote Originally Posted by kamil154 View Post
    Uttar Pradesh
    My theory has always been Iran > UP > Punjab

    Not sure if there is enough in there to suggest more than one ancestor being from UP or if it was a few

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raza94 For This Useful Post:

     Ahmed Ali (08-02-2021),  Sapporo (08-03-2021)

  17. #8880
    Registered Users
    Posts
    364
    Sex
    Location
    Mehrgarh
    Nationality
    Pakistani, Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    H-Z5882
    mtDNA (M)
    A14

    Pakistan Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by kaazi View Post
    Brahmin communities under Kamil's elemental calculator. Ramgarhias are related to Punjabi Brahmins, so as a proxy.


    Iran Neolithic peaks at Kashmir/Potohar, EHG peaks at Bhumihar (also quite high in Punjabi/Gujarat), WSHG & ANF peaks at Nepali Khas, CHG insanely peaks at Kashmir.

    WSHG is significantly higher among Himalayan Brahmins. The Himalayan Brahmin (BR Kashmiri Pandit, Potohar, Dogra, Nepali Khas) patterns of EHG, CHG, ANF and WSHG are very similar (7-9% or 8-10%). WSHG is also elevated in Bengal.
    It makes sense, it is a latitudinal correlation. The Dards are influenced by a Proto-Kelteminar Dzudzuana shifted Pamir Highland HG population so a CHG+WSHG type composite. NE Himalayans are derived from WSHG more exclusively. That being said some very western pops as far as Afghanistan can show up with elevated WSHG etc and in their case it might be more related to KAZ Botai than Himalayas.
    Mehrgarh v2.

    sample: kamil154
    distance: 2.1
    Indo-Turanian Farmer (N/LCA): 33.6 (Mehrgarh Pre-Pottery: 19.2 + Sistano-Turanian Proto-Urbanist: 14.4)
    South Asian HG (MP): 22.2
    Proto-Indo-Iranian (MLBA): 17.6
    Bactria-Margiana Archaeological Complex (EBA): 16
    Pamir Knot HG (LM): 10.2

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kamil154 For This Useful Post:

     Kaazi (08-02-2021),  MonkeyDLuffy (08-09-2021),  parasar (08-09-2021),  tipirneni (08-03-2021)

Page 888 of 920 FirstFirst ... 388788838878886887888889890898 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Automated Global25 nMonte entirely from the web
    By poi in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 1458
    Last Post: 07-18-2021, 09:19 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-01-2021, 04:54 PM
  3. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 11-10-2020, 06:16 AM
  4. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 07:43 AM
  5. Global25 automated nMonte for Horner members
    By drobbah in forum African
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2020, 12:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •