Page 854 of 861 FirstFirst ... 354754804844852853854855856 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 8605

Thread: Global25 automated nMonte for South/Central Asian members

  1. #8531
    Registered Users
    Posts
    691
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    J-M241
    mtDNA (P)
    M5a2a

    Quote Originally Posted by kingeo View Post
    Not sure if this was discussed before but I am surprised to find how well Gujaratis and certain Southern Indians are around 75-90% similar to SISBA3. I find that strange considering he existed around 4500 yrs ago.

    Target: Gujarati:NA20876
    Distance: 1.9203% / 0.01920291
    87.0 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3
    8.4 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    4.2 Levant_JOR_EBA
    0.4 VNM_N


    Target: Gujarati:NA20861
    Distance: 1.9705% / 0.01970513
    90.0 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3
    8.6 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    1.2 Levant_JOR_EBA
    0.2 VNM_N


    Target: Gujarati:NA20871
    Distance: 1.9775% / 0.01977518
    90.6 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3
    7.8 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    1.0 VNM_N
    0.6 Levant_JOR_EBA


    Target: Velamas:VELZ260
    Distance: 1.9005% / 0.01900466
    88.6 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3
    5.4 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    4.4 IRN_Hajji_Firuz_C
    1.6 Levant_JOR_EBA


    Target: Kerala_ Christian
    Distance: 2.1827% / 0.02182694
    79.4 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3
    14.0 IRN_Hajji_Firuz_C
    4.0 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    2.6 CHN_Amur_River_Xianbei_IA


    Target: Bmoney_Nair_scaled
    Distance: 2.3525% / 0.02352451
    80.6 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3
    10.0 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    6.0 Levant_JOR_EBA
    1.8 GEO_CHG
    1.0 WHG
    0.6 VNM_N


    Target: Iyer:IR-1-5
    Distance: 1.4574% / 0.01457382
    80.8 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3
    7.8 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    5.2 Levant_JOR_EBA
    4.4 IRN_Hajji_Firuz_C
    1.0 WHG
    0.8 VNM_N
    This is interesting, did you find other communities scoring GEO_CHG in your runs?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to discreetmaverick For This Useful Post:

     misanthropy (05-19-2021)

  3. #8532
    Registered Users
    Posts
    175
    Sex
    Location
    India
    Ethnicity
    Chhattisgarhia (Satnami)
    Nationality
    Indian
    Y-DNA (P)
    L1307*
    mtDNA (M)
    M2a3c*

    India
    Quote Originally Posted by vishankar View Post
    did you try a run adding chalcolithic iran too??>....haiji firuzz..
    Alright, I added Hajji Firuz to the model but I am getting only noise level values (0.5 to 1). By the way what iran chalcolithic is composed of?

  4. #8533
    Registered Users
    Posts
    834
    Sex
    Location
    kerala
    Ethnicity
    south asian
    Nationality
    indian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-M198
    mtDNA (M)
    U1

    India
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlus View Post
    Alright, I added Hajji Firuz to the model but I am getting only noise level values (0.5 to 1). By the way what iran chalcolithic is composed of?
    Hi...Haijji firuz is iran chalcolithic...i did not quite understand the question....

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to vishankar For This Useful Post:

     Arlus (05-17-2021)

  6. #8534
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    2,285
    Sex
    Location
    Atlantis
    Ethnicity
    India Andhra Kamma Telugu
    Nationality
    US
    Y-DNA (P)
    HM82 Z5890+CTS8144+
    mtDNA (M)
    U2a1a2
    Y-DNA (M)
    HM69 (<-J2b2 <-L1a)

    United States of America India Hyderabad State Dutch East India Company Chola Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by vishankar View Post
    Hi...Haijji firuz is iran chalcolithic...i did not quite understand the question....
    Tepe Hissar also has chalcolithic and matches many Indian groups more widely than Haji Firuz
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ntine_Paradigm'
    Y: H1a1a4b3b1a8 Yfull id-> YF83218
    Medals->Hidden Content
    mtDNA:U2a1a2
    G25 Ancients Dist 1.0 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2 88.4 MAR_Taforalt 2.6NPL_Mebrak 5
    VK2020_SWE_Gotland_VA 4 Hidden Content

    Lactose Persistence rs3213871 rs4988243 rs4988183 rs3769005 rs2236783
    found -> DA125, Kangju

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to tipirneni For This Useful Post:

     vishankar (05-18-2021)

  8. #8535
    Registered Users
    Posts
    175
    Sex
    Location
    India
    Ethnicity
    Chhattisgarhia (Satnami)
    Nationality
    Indian
    Y-DNA (P)
    L1307*
    mtDNA (M)
    M2a3c*

    India
    Quote Originally Posted by vishankar View Post
    Hi...Haijji firuz is iran chalcolithic...i did not quite understand the question....
    I meant to ask how can iran chalcolithic be described in terms of further components?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlus For This Useful Post:

     desi (05-17-2021)

  10. #8536
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    8,212

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlus View Post
    I meant to ask how can iran chalcolithic be described in terms of further components?

    Perhaps this helps:

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to parasar For This Useful Post:

     Arlus (05-17-2021),  desi (05-17-2021),  Jatt1 (05-17-2021),  misanthropy (05-19-2021),  MonkeyDLuffy (05-18-2021),  vishankar (05-18-2021)

  12. #8537
    Registered Users
    Posts
    834
    Sex
    Location
    kerala
    Ethnicity
    south asian
    Nationality
    indian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-M198
    mtDNA (M)
    U1

    India
    Quote Originally Posted by parasar View Post
    Perhaps this helps:
    @parasar..thanks))

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to vishankar For This Useful Post:

     parasar (05-18-2021)

  14. #8538
    Registered Users
    Posts
    25
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Gujarati Brahmin
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Y1283 (R2)
    mtDNA (M)
    U2a1a

    Hello all,
    I'm new to this website. Very informative and good to see others interested in genetics like me. Anyways I'm a Brahmin gujarati and here are my G25 coordinates:

    _scaled,0.067156,-0.01828,-0.120679,0.087856,-0.07663,0.051595,0.00329,0.001385,0.011044,0.00200 5,-0.00682,-0.003747,-0.002973,0.005643,0.00855,-0.003182,-0.023078,0.002027,-0.003142,-0.006753,-0.000998,-0.006183,0.000863,0.005422,0.001317

    unscalred,0.0059,-0.0018,-0.032,0.0272,-0.0249,0.0185,0.0014,0.0006,0.0054,0.0011,-0.0042,-0.0025,-0.002,0.0041,0.0063,-0.0024,-0.0177,0.0016,-0.0025,-0.0054,-0.0008,-0.005,0.0007,0.0045,0.0011

    My genoplot nmonte with default penalty off and scaled using DMXX suggested groups is:

    Ganj Dareh N 40
    Simulated AHG by Matt 27
    Khvalynsk En 22
    Barcin N 11
    Naxi 0
    Yoruba 0
    Fit 3.67

    Using Simulated AASI by DMXX instead of AHG gives a better fit and is as follows:

    Ganj Dareh N 32.5
    Simulated AASI by DMXX 29
    Khvalynsk En 20.5
    Barcin N 14
    West Siberia N 4
    Naxi 0
    Yoruba 0
    Fit 2.28

    Using model with ganj dareh_n and sarazm_en as iranian related west eurasian, sintashta mlba as steppe west eurasian and aasi as east eurasian as proxy for the three part admixture of narasimhan 2018 i get this:

    Sintashta MLBA 28
    Ganj Dareh N 27.5
    Simulated AASI NW by DMXX 27
    Sarazm En 15
    West Siberia N 2.5
    Fit 2.46
    Last edited by Vintagestrat; 05-19-2021 at 05:15 PM.

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vintagestrat For This Useful Post:

     discreetmaverick (05-19-2021),  naruto (05-19-2021),  pegasus (05-20-2021),  vishankar (05-20-2021)

  16. #8539
    Registered Users
    Posts
    392
    Sex
    Location
    Canada
    Ethnicity
    Parsi and Irani
    Nationality
    Pakistani and Indian

    Iran Sassanid Empire AchaemenidEmpire1 Pakistan India Iran Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintagestrat View Post
    Hello all,
    I'm new to this website. Very informative and good to see others interested in genetics like me. Anyways I'm a Brahmin gujarati and here are my G25 coordinates:

    _scaled,0.067156,-0.01828,-0.120679,0.087856,-0.07663,0.051595,0.00329,0.001385,0.011044,0.00200 5,-0.00682,-0.003747,-0.002973,0.005643,0.00855,-0.003182,-0.023078,0.002027,-0.003142,-0.006753,-0.000998,-0.006183,0.000863,0.005422,0.001317

    unscalred,0.0059,-0.0018,-0.032,0.0272,-0.0249,0.0185,0.0014,0.0006,0.0054,0.0011,-0.0042,-0.0025,-0.002,0.0041,0.0063,-0.0024,-0.0177,0.0016,-0.0025,-0.0054,-0.0008,-0.005,0.0007,0.0045,0.0011

    My genoplot nmonte with default penalty off and scaled using DMXX suggested groups is:

    Ganj Dareh N 40
    Simulated AHG by Matt 27
    Khvalynsk En 22
    Barcin N 11
    Naxi 0
    Yoruba 0
    Fit 3.67

    Using Simulated AASI by DMXX instead of AHG gives a better fit and is as follows:

    Ganj Dareh N 32.5
    Simulated AASI by DMXX 29
    Khvalynsk En 20.5
    Barcin N 14
    West Siberia N 4
    Naxi 0
    Yoruba 0
    Fit 2.28

    Using model with ganj dareh_n and sarazm_en as iranian related west eurasian, sintashta mlba as steppe west eurasian and aasi as east eurasian as proxy for the three part admixture of narasimhan 2018 i get this:

    Sintashta MLBA 28
    Ganj Dareh N 27.5
    Simulated AASI NW by DMXX 27
    Sarazm En 15
    West Siberia N 2.5
    Fit 2.46
    Welcome to Anthrogenica! Thanks for sharing! I'm also Gujarati (linguistically and culturally). I don't have my G25 cords because Davidski closed his program down. It's cool to Gujarati Brahmin results/coordinates because I've never seen them before.

  17. #8540
    Registered Users
    Posts
    25
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Gujarati Brahmin
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Y1283 (R2)
    mtDNA (M)
    U2a1a

    Thanks for the welcome. He must have shut it down recently because I received them from him on 3/19/21. It would be interesting to see how more parsis cluster. I imagine must be a iranian/south asian mix with heavier on the iranian side and low AASI.

Page 854 of 861 FirstFirst ... 354754804844852853854855856 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-01-2021, 04:54 PM
  2. Automated Global25 nMonte entirely from the web
    By poi in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 1456
    Last Post: 02-08-2021, 10:08 PM
  3. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 11-10-2020, 06:16 AM
  4. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 07:43 AM
  5. Global25 automated nMonte for Horner members
    By drobbah in forum African
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2020, 12:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •