Page 51 of 771 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 7707

Thread: Global25 automated nMonte for South/Central Asian members

  1. #501
    Global Moderator
    Posts
    4,655
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-L657 >BY160158
    mtDNA (M)
    M30g
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1a-L657 >Y6
    mtDNA (P)
    U2C1

    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    Nice work Poi!
    Poi can you separate them into spreadsheets because it freezes when I tried to list them and plus its an enormous amount of data.
    Here is the smaller subset of the data, but this time common fit is less than 3.2 vs 3.5, so it cut down the spreadsheet by half. Also, added scores for IronAge samples themselves and looking at them could be handy. But ignore where SaiduSharif is scoring 100% SaiduSharif, but it makes sense to see how Aligrama_IA scores SaiduSharif.

    New spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to poi For This Useful Post:

     bmoney (06-17-2018),  Reza (06-17-2018),  Sapporo (06-17-2018),  ssamlal (06-17-2018)

  3. #502
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    3,953
    Location
    Gonur Tepe

    Afghanistan Jammu and Kashmir United States of America Canada
    Khana where is your uncle from? He models as 98% Udegram with a great fit and 90%+ with others, Kaido is close with 93%.
    Overall it seems Khatri , some of those Pashtun groups from Swat , some Punjabis, Khana's uncle and even Kalash model very well with those Swat Indo Aryans.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pegasus For This Useful Post:

     bmoney (06-17-2018),  poi (06-17-2018)

  5. #503
    Registered Users
    Posts
    3,370
    Sex
    Location
    Chicago
    Ethnicity
    Baloch Kashmiri Uzbek Kho
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Y17491 > R-YP4858
    mtDNA (M)
    A8a

    Pakistan United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    Khana where is your uncle from? He models as 98% Udegram with a great fit and 90%+ with others, Kaido is close with 93%.
    Overall it seems Khatri , some of those Pashtun groups from Swat , some Punjabis, Khana's uncle and even Kalash model very well with those Swat Indo Aryans.
    My Uncle's (representative of my Father) fits are kinda ironic because he is mixed -- 50% Saraiki-Baloch + 50% Kashmiri (Srinagar, Butt/Manto). So it makes me wonder, what if I tested my other uncle who is much less mixed, how would he place? Like a regular Baloch, Sindhi? It's hard to tell.

    Did any of mGFSister run's come thru (I can't view Google Sheets at work)? She is 75% the same exact thing as the 50% Baloch part of my paternal Uncle. So she is actually less mixed than him, with only 1 non-local grandmother, yet that really pushes her results skewed from him.

    Of note, I went home for Eid so I asked if my Dadiama was Gujjar and if they are sure she was from Srinagar. They said neither of her parents were Gujjar, all the names associated with either side were Bhatt/Butt; Manto; and Qureshi, and that moved to Lahore from Srinagar city. They are aware they were relatively recent converts, and my uncle and father are fairly certain that the paternal side of her family was Kshatriya. I was surprised that they even knew what Kshatriya was, they mentioned that on their own; my uncle said, "All these Shaikhs and Qureshis in the Kashmir... they are all Kshatriya". And then my Father interjects, "but some are something different, they had something special with records or something with the court." So I think he was talking about Kayasatha? The Kashmiri side of my family are all into kitabistaans, owned a printing press in Lahore, and were literate in a bunch of languages. So I'm guessing that is where the whole allusion to something seemingly-Scribe/Kayasatha is coming from. Either way these terms are unknown the rest of my family (they were sitting around) so it tells me that my Uncle and Father must have heard the term mentioned from their maternal side at some point.

    PS. I tested 2 more people:

    1. pUncle and mGFSister's son (my 1st cousin... well depends which way you follow the relation) -- yes my family is inbred LOL. And so ironically... my Father's brother married my Mother's paternal Aunt ie. Jam and Sadia. The union of this will present another strange result.
    2. I tested my 1st Cousin half Tareen/Khakwani's mother. So, now we will have 100% Multani Pashtun result. She is Tareen paternally, Khakwani maternally. Her family claims to be from Ghazni and Kandahar. Based on her son's results, I'm inclined to believe she will have results pretty close to a Kandahari, but we shall see.
    Last edited by khanabadoshi; 06-17-2018 at 08:18 AM.
    “Chahar chez est tohfay Multan, Gard-o- Garma, Gada-o- Goristan”.

    Four things are the gift of Multan: Dusty winds, hot seasons, beggars and graveyards.




  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to khanabadoshi For This Useful Post:

     bmoney (06-17-2018),  parasar (06-21-2018),  pegasus (06-17-2018),  poi (06-17-2018),  Reza (06-17-2018),  Sapporo (06-17-2018),  Zaid (06-17-2018)

  7. #504
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,818
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by bmoney View Post
    Do we need to read anything behind the differences in Swat samples chosen?

    - Varun, traject and me only need Saidu_Sharif_IA and SIS BA3 (Varun gets a bit of additional steppe). Kush needs Udegram but his best fit is over 3 so he needs another pop not included here

    - North Indian Brahmins need additional steppe. Sapporo gets a large amount of additional steppe, perhaps pointing to Jatt origins and the NE Euro they score in HAP. I expected Parkhai for Sapporo but he scores none in his best fit. Poi also gets a large amount of additional Sintashta, being among the highest steppe pops in SA

    - Baloch is modelled as majority BMAC Parkhai with some Swat_IA and an additional dose of Levant N 10%. The Baloch also score no Dravidian BA3?? Who did the Brahui get their language from?

    - Rukha is getting actual Saka ancestry with a tight fit

    - Kalash score the highest additional Sintashta/Steppe and score a bit of BMAC Parkhai as well. They also score no Dravidian BA3

    - Reza is getting a bad fit but scores Saka like in Kurds models, is this an artificial mix of unrelated NE Asian and Indo-Aryan? Given Pnb is scoring it i think it is artificial. Pnb should be scoring Sintashta instead like Poi, as Pnbs Mongola gets taken away to get Saka whereas Poi keeps Mongola

    - Overall Punjabi Nai and Bol_Nat are basically living Swat iron age peoples, and Pakistani Punjabis seem to have the best continuity with the Swat IA samples overall and these guys get the tightest fits due to the samples available coming from near their region.

    - Kush seems to represent the pre-Indo-Aryan pop of the IVC the most with 77.5% SISBA3 in his best fit
    Comon mahn no explanation for me. I feel left out.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonkeyDLuffy For This Useful Post:

     bmoney (06-17-2018),  poi (06-17-2018),  Sapporo (06-17-2018)

  9. #505
    Registered Users
    Posts
    3,370
    Sex
    Location
    Chicago
    Ethnicity
    Baloch Kashmiri Uzbek Kho
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Y17491 > R-YP4858
    mtDNA (M)
    A8a

    Pakistan United States of America
    ^^ and me.
    “Chahar chez est tohfay Multan, Gard-o- Garma, Gada-o- Goristan”.

    Four things are the gift of Multan: Dusty winds, hot seasons, beggars and graveyards.




  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khanabadoshi For This Useful Post:

     bmoney (06-17-2018),  poi (06-17-2018)

  11. #506
    Registered Users
    Posts
    3,633
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    L1a1
    mtDNA (M)
    M30
    Y-DNA (M)
    R-L295

    Quote Originally Posted by khanabadoshi View Post
    ^^ and me.
    soz lads i got baited on the other thread. I remember looking at both your results

    I'll have a look at Pois updated spreddy tomorrow
    Last edited by bmoney; 06-17-2018 at 02:27 PM.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bmoney For This Useful Post:

     khanabadoshi (06-17-2018),  poi (06-17-2018)

  13. #507
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,894
    Sex
    Location
    US
    Ethnicity
    India Andhra Kamma Telugu
    Nationality
    US
    Y-DNA (P)
    HM82 Z5890+CTS8144+
    mtDNA (M)
    U2a1a
    Y-DNA (M)
    HM69

    United States of America India
    When modeling look for clear separations between

    Barikot vs. Loebanr

    Gujarat & Andhra samples getting more Barikot vs Leobanr. Similarly only some samples all over subcontintent scoring SaiduSharif_IA vs SaiduSharif_O. TepeHissar CHL is also only present in few castes in Andhra & Kalash etc...

    "distance%=1.5035"

    Gujarati:NA20871

    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,49.4545454545455
    Saidu_Sharif_IA_o,28.1818181818182
    Barikot_IA,15.8181818181818
    Saidu_Sharif_IA,3.45454545454545
    Baltic_IA,2.36363636363636
    Iberia_Southwest_CA,0.363636363636364
    Iberia_ChL,0.181818181818182
    Iberomaurusian,0.181818181818182

    vs

    "distance%=0.9154"

    Khatri:K-71

    Loebanr_IA,40.7272727272727
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,13.6363636363636
    Saidu_Sharif_IA,12.3636363636364
    Scythian_Hungary,9.63636363636364
    Gonur1_BA,7.45454545454545
    Udegram_IA,3.45454545454545
    Katelai_IA,3.09090909090909
    Sappali_Tepe_BA,3.09090909090909
    Oy_Dzhaylau_MLBA,1.63636363636364
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2,1.45454545454545
    Oy_Dzhaylau_MLBA_o1,1.09090909090909
    Botai,0.909090909090909
    Baltic_IA,0.727272727272727
    Iberomaurusian,0.727272727272727

    Similarly
    Saidu Sharif Outlier vs Saidu Sharif IA

    "distance%=3.0037"

    S_Kapu-2

    Saidu_Sharif_IA_o,82.7272727272727
    Kusunda,10
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,2.72727272727273
    Australian,2
    Iberia_ChL,1.27272727272727
    Lapita_Tonga,0.909090909090909
    Iberia_Central_CA,0.181818181818182
    Iberomaurusian,0.181818181818182

    vs


    "distance%=0.8441"

    Khatri:K-84

    Saidu_Sharif_IA,30.1818181818182
    Aligrama_IA,21.8181818181818
    Barikot_IA,10.3636363636364
    Loebanr_IA,9.27272727272727
    Katelai_IA,6.18181818181818
    Parkhai_Eneolithic,5.81818181818182
    Okunevo,2.72727272727273
    WHG,2.54545454545455
    Saidu_Sharif_IA_o,2.18181818181818
    Saka_Tian_Shan,1.81818181818182
    Gonur1_BA,1.63636363636364
    Iberia_ChL,1.63636363636364
    Oy_Dzhaylau_MLBA_o1,1.27272727272727
    Iberomaurusian,1.09090909090909
    Oy_Dzhaylau_MLBA,0.545454545454545
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,0.363636363636364
    Botai,0.181818181818182
    Lapita_Tonga,0.181818181818182
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2,0.181818181818182


    "distance%=0.7888"

    Kalash:HGDP00288

    Saidu_Sharif_IA,17.8181818181818
    Katelai_IA,13.0909090909091
    Tepe_Hissar_ChL,12.7272727272727
    Gonur1_BA,11.2727272727273
    Saidu_Sharif_IA_o,9.63636363636364
    Udegram_IA,8.18181818181818
    EHG,7.27272727272727
    Parkhai_Eneolithic,6.36363636363636
    Kashkarchi_BA,4.18181818181818
    Barikot_IA,2.36363636363636
    Kairan_MLBA,2.36363636363636
    Oy_Dzhaylau_MLBA_o1,2
    Yamnaya_Karagash,1.09090909090909
    Aligrama_IA,0.727272727272727
    Papuan,0.545454545454545
    WHG,0.363636363636364

    vs.

    "distance%=1.4352"

    pnb

    Saidu_Sharif_IA,34.3636363636364
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,15.6363636363636
    Saidu_Sharif_IA_o,11.0909090909091
    Oy_Dzhaylau_MLBA,7.63636363636364
    Kusunda,6.54545454545455
    Aligrama_IA,6
    OutSaka_central,4.18181818181818
    Loebanr_IA,2.90909090909091
    Udegram_IA,2.54545454545455
    Golden_Horde_Europe,2.36363636363636
    Austroasiatic_Sim_Final,2.18181818181818
    Botai,2
    Kairan_MLBA_o,1.63636363636364
    Scythian_Hungary,0.727272727272727
    Sappali_Tepe_BA,0.181818181818182
    Y: H-M69 -> H-M82 -> SK1225 -> H-Z5888 -> H-Z5890 -> H-CTS8144 [CTS8144/PF1741/M5498] -> Z34531 (H1a1a4b3b1a8~)
    found 2875 BCE -> Jiroft/IVC Periphery 11459 Shahr-i-Sokte BA2
    mtDNA:U2a1a

    G25 Ancients Dist 0.79 IND_Roopkund_A 51.05 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2 46.64 MAR_Iberomaurusian2.04PAK_Katelai_IA0.19 TKM_Gonur2_BA 0.08

    Lactose Persistence rs3213871 rs4988243 rs4988183 rs3769005 rs2236783
    found -> DA125, Kangju

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to tipirneni For This Useful Post:

     jortita (06-18-2018)

  15. #508
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,894
    Sex
    Location
    US
    Ethnicity
    India Andhra Kamma Telugu
    Nationality
    US
    Y-DNA (P)
    HM82 Z5890+CTS8144+
    mtDNA (M)
    U2a1a
    Y-DNA (M)
    HM69

    United States of America India
    Quote Originally Posted by tipirneni View Post
    When modeling look for clear separations between

    Barikot vs. Loebanr

    Gujarat & Andhra samples getting more Barikot vs Leobanr. Similarly only some samples all over subcontintent scoring SaiduSharif_IA vs SaiduSharif_O. TepeHissar CHL is also only present in few castes in Andhra & Kalash etc...

    "distance%=1.5035"

    Gujarati:NA20871

    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,49.4545454545455
    Saidu_Sharif_IA_o,28.1818181818182
    Barikot_IA,15.8181818181818
    Saidu_Sharif_IA,3.45454545454545
    Baltic_IA,2.36363636363636
    Iberia_Southwest_CA,0.363636363636364
    Iberia_ChL,0.181818181818182
    Iberomaurusian,0.181818181818182

    vs

    "distance%=0.9154"

    Khatri:K-71

    Loebanr_IA,40.7272727272727
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,13.6363636363636
    Saidu_Sharif_IA,12.3636363636364
    Scythian_Hungary,9.63636363636364
    Gonur1_BA,7.45454545454545
    Udegram_IA,3.45454545454545
    Katelai_IA,3.09090909090909
    Sappali_Tepe_BA,3.09090909090909
    Oy_Dzhaylau_MLBA,1.63636363636364
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2,1.45454545454545
    Oy_Dzhaylau_MLBA_o1,1.09090909090909
    Botai,0.909090909090909
    Baltic_IA,0.727272727272727
    Iberomaurusian,0.727272727272727

    Similarly
    Saidu Sharif Outlier vs Saidu Sharif IA

    "distance%=3.0037"

    S_Kapu-2

    Saidu_Sharif_IA_o,82.7272727272727
    Kusunda,10
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,2.72727272727273
    Australian,2
    Iberia_ChL,1.27272727272727
    Lapita_Tonga,0.909090909090909
    Iberia_Central_CA,0.181818181818182
    Iberomaurusian,0.181818181818182

    vs


    "distance%=0.8441"

    Khatri:K-84

    Saidu_Sharif_IA,30.1818181818182
    Aligrama_IA,21.8181818181818
    Barikot_IA,10.3636363636364
    Loebanr_IA,9.27272727272727
    Katelai_IA,6.18181818181818
    Parkhai_Eneolithic,5.81818181818182
    Okunevo,2.72727272727273
    WHG,2.54545454545455
    Saidu_Sharif_IA_o,2.18181818181818
    Saka_Tian_Shan,1.81818181818182
    Gonur1_BA,1.63636363636364
    Iberia_ChL,1.63636363636364
    Oy_Dzhaylau_MLBA_o1,1.27272727272727
    Iberomaurusian,1.09090909090909
    Oy_Dzhaylau_MLBA,0.545454545454545
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,0.363636363636364
    Botai,0.181818181818182
    Lapita_Tonga,0.181818181818182
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2,0.181818181818182


    "distance%=0.7888"

    Kalash:HGDP00288

    Saidu_Sharif_IA,17.8181818181818
    Katelai_IA,13.0909090909091
    Tepe_Hissar_ChL,12.7272727272727
    Gonur1_BA,11.2727272727273
    Saidu_Sharif_IA_o,9.63636363636364
    Udegram_IA,8.18181818181818
    EHG,7.27272727272727
    Parkhai_Eneolithic,6.36363636363636
    Kashkarchi_BA,4.18181818181818
    Barikot_IA,2.36363636363636
    Kairan_MLBA,2.36363636363636
    Oy_Dzhaylau_MLBA_o1,2
    Yamnaya_Karagash,1.09090909090909
    Aligrama_IA,0.727272727272727
    Papuan,0.545454545454545
    WHG,0.363636363636364

    vs.

    "distance%=1.4352"

    pnb

    Saidu_Sharif_IA,34.3636363636364
    Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA3,15.6363636363636
    Saidu_Sharif_IA_o,11.0909090909091
    Oy_Dzhaylau_MLBA,7.63636363636364
    Kusunda,6.54545454545455
    Aligrama_IA,6
    OutSaka_central,4.18181818181818
    Loebanr_IA,2.90909090909091
    Udegram_IA,2.54545454545455
    Golden_Horde_Europe,2.36363636363636
    Austroasiatic_Sim_Final,2.18181818181818
    Botai,2
    Kairan_MLBA_o,1.63636363636364
    Scythian_Hungary,0.727272727272727
    Sappali_Tepe_BA,0.181818181818182
    These might be something related to Rushan vs Brahmin PCA


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to tipirneni For This Useful Post:

     bmoney (06-18-2018)

  17. #509
    Global Moderator
    Posts
    4,655
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-L657 >BY160158
    mtDNA (M)
    M30g
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1a-L657 >Y6
    mtDNA (P)
    U2C1

    Yet another, hopefully the last of IronAge Swat related spreadsheets. This has the common-best (distance <3.0 for NW pops) and individual-best (upto 5) nmonte runs. The total number of rows is down to only 12,000 from 25,000.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to poi For This Useful Post:

     bmoney (06-18-2018),  Sapporo (06-18-2018),  Varun R (06-18-2018),  Zaid (06-18-2018)

  19. #510
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    3,953
    Location
    Gonur Tepe

    Afghanistan Jammu and Kashmir United States of America Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by khanabadoshi View Post
    My Uncle's (representative of my Father) fits are kinda ironic because he is mixed -- 50% Saraiki-Baloch + 50% Kashmiri (Srinagar, Butt/Manto). So it makes me wonder, what if I tested my other uncle who is much less mixed, how would he place? Like a regular Baloch, Sindhi? It's hard to tell.

    Did any of mGFSister run's come thru (I can't view Google Sheets at work)? She is 75% the same exact thing as the 50% Baloch part of my paternal Uncle. So she is actually less mixed than him, with only 1 non-local grandmother, yet that really pushes her results skewed from him.

    Of note, I went home for Eid so I asked if my Dadiama was Gujjar and if they are sure she was from Srinagar. They said neither of her parents were Gujjar, all the names associated with either side were Bhatt/Butt; Manto; and Qureshi, and that moved to Lahore from Srinagar city. They are aware they were relatively recent converts, and my uncle and father are fairly certain that the paternal side of her family was Kshatriya. I was surprised that they even knew what Kshatriya was, they mentioned that on their own; my uncle said, "All these Shaikhs and Qureshis in the Kashmir... they are all Kshatriya". And then my Father interjects, "but some are something different, they had something special with records or something with the court." So I think he was talking about Kayasatha? The Kashmiri side of my family are all into kitabistaans, owned a printing press in Lahore, and were literate in a bunch of languages. So I'm guessing that is where the whole allusion to something seemingly-Scribe/Kayasatha is coming from. Either way these terms are unknown the rest of my family (they were sitting around) so it tells me that my Uncle and Father must have heard the term mentioned from their maternal side at some point.

    PS. I tested 2 more people:

    1. pUncle and mGFSister's son (my 1st cousin... well depends which way you follow the relation) -- yes my family is inbred LOL. And so ironically... my Father's brother married my Mother's paternal Aunt ie. Jam and Sadia. The union of this will present another strange result.
    2. I tested my 1st Cousin half Tareen/Khakwani's mother. So, now we will have 100% Multani Pashtun result. She is Tareen paternally, Khakwani maternally. Her family claims to be from Ghazni and Kandahar. Based on her son's results, I'm inclined to believe she will have results pretty close to a Kandahari, but we shall see.
    Rajputs , Khatris and Kayasths are not Kashmiri castes, but more common in Jammu, esp Rajputs. Butt and Matoo are Kashmiri names, Manto, no.
    Your uncles results are quite interesting but because of his unique mix , I can see why he fits so well with these Swat Indo Aryans . You came out as basically identical to Saidu Sharif and very similar ie 93% to one of those samples Loebanr , which is the oldest of the samples in the Swat (3100 years old ).
    Last edited by pegasus; 06-18-2018 at 07:17 AM.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pegasus For This Useful Post:

     bmoney (06-18-2018),  khanabadoshi (06-18-2018),  Reza (06-18-2018)

Page 51 of 771 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Automated Global25 nMonte entirely from the web
    By poi in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 1455
    Last Post: 08-23-2020, 07:31 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-30-2020, 12:50 PM
  3. Global25 automated nMonte for Horner members
    By drobbah in forum African
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2020, 12:12 PM
  4. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-24-2019, 03:47 PM
  5. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 01-25-2019, 03:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •