Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Research Publication and Spreadsheet Resource Center

  1. #1
    Global Moderator
    Posts
    3,317
    Sex
    Location
    Chicago
    Ethnicity
    Baloch Kashmiri Uzbek Kho
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA
    R-Y17491 > R-YP4858
    mtDNA
    A8a

    Pakistan United States of America

    Research Publication and Spreadsheet Resource Center

    Last edited by khanabadoshi; 06-26-2018 at 09:46 PM.
    “Chahar chez est tohfay Multan, Gard-o- Garma, Gada-o- Goristan”.

    Four things are the gift of Multan: Dusty winds, hot seasons, beggars and graveyards.




  2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to khanabadoshi For This Useful Post:

     26284729292 (12-30-2018),  Amber29 (12-29-2018),  Arlus (06-25-2018),  bmoney (06-04-2018),  bol_nat (06-02-2018),  jesus (06-25-2018),  jortita (06-26-2018),  kakiasumi (06-02-2018),  Kulin (06-10-2018),  MikeWhalen (12-30-2018),  MonkeyDLuffy (12-30-2018),  noman (06-02-2018),  parasar (06-05-2018),  poi (06-03-2018),  Saad2016 (06-03-2018),  Sapporo (06-02-2018),  soulblighter (06-25-2018),  ssamlal (06-02-2018),  tipirneni (06-20-2018),  Zaid (06-07-2018)

  3. #2
    Global Moderator
    Posts
    3,788
    Sex
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L657>Y6
    mtDNA
    M30

    Updated Khana's G25 spreadsheet with all user(plus family) coords -- both scaled and unscaled. Note that I created new tabs within the spreadsheet rather than modify the existing tabs.
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Scaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Unscaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    To include your G25 coordinates and/or sponsorship support - email: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poi For This Useful Post:

     khanabadoshi (12-29-2018),  MonkeyDLuffy (12-30-2018)

  5. #3
    Global Moderator
    Posts
    3,788
    Sex
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L657>Y6
    mtDNA
    M30

    Quote Originally Posted by khanabadoshi View Post
    ...
    Khana, can you add a new column for the group? That way, we can fill in the individuals' group for G25/nmonte runner and can simply re-import the sheet with the group names. Also, people can fill in the group names. Basically, your sheet becomes the 1 stop source for S/SC Asian data and I simply import it periodically(just like I import Davidski's main G25 datasheet).
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Scaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Unscaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    To include your G25 coordinates and/or sponsorship support - email: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  6. #4
    Global Moderator
    Posts
    3,317
    Sex
    Location
    Chicago
    Ethnicity
    Baloch Kashmiri Uzbek Kho
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA
    R-Y17491 > R-YP4858
    mtDNA
    A8a

    Pakistan United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by poi View Post
    Khana, can you add a new column for the group? That way, we can fill in the individuals' group for G25/nmonte runner and can simply re-import the sheet with the group names. Also, people can fill in the group names. Basically, your sheet becomes the 1 stop source for S/SC Asian data and I simply import it periodically(just like I import Davidski's main G25 datasheet).
    OK. I'll do that in a bit.
    “Chahar chez est tohfay Multan, Gard-o- Garma, Gada-o- Goristan”.

    Four things are the gift of Multan: Dusty winds, hot seasons, beggars and graveyards.




  7. The Following User Says Thank You to khanabadoshi For This Useful Post:

     poi (12-30-2018)

  8. #5
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,640
    Location
    Gonur Tepe

    Afghanistan Jammu and Kashmir United States of America Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by poi View Post
    Updated Khana's G25 spreadsheet with all user(plus family) coords -- both scaled and unscaled. Note that I created new tabs within the spreadsheet rather than modify the existing tabs.
    Btw Poi can you get Udegram 1992 on to G25.

  9. #6
    Global Moderator
    Posts
    3,788
    Sex
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L657>Y6
    mtDNA
    M30

    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    Btw Poi can you get Udegram 1992 on to G25.
    Do we have its coords? The only thing I can do is add samples' coords, if they exist, but I cannot generate G25 data since G25 data is a Davidski owned and operated proprietary product.
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Scaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Unscaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    To include your G25 coordinates and/or sponsorship support - email: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  10. #7
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    3,005
    Sex
    Location
    Canada
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi Sikh Ramgarhia
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Y2568*
    mtDNA
    M3a2

    India Punjab Canada Azad Baluchistan Sikh Empire Nishan Sahib
    Poi is it possible can I you update my gedmatch harappa scores based on my V3 kit? I can pm you my kit number.
    Deg Teg Fateh - Victory to Charity and Arms

    Punjab, Punjabi, Fateh.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeyDLuffy For This Useful Post:

     poi (12-30-2018)

  12. #8
    Global Moderator
    Posts
    3,788
    Sex
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L657>Y6
    mtDNA
    M30

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDLuffy View Post
    Poi is it possible can I you update my gedmatch harappa scores based on my V3 kit? I can pm you my kit number.
    I got too busy yesterday to fire up the gedmatch aggregator so did not get a chance to run the new kits. So, perfect timing. Just email the kit and I will run tonight hopefully. Each kit takes about 40 minutes to run all 35 calcs, so it might take a few days before the database is updated. I have 30 or so kits to run.
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Scaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Unscaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    To include your G25 coordinates and/or sponsorship support - email: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poi For This Useful Post:

     MonkeyDLuffy (12-30-2018),  parasar (12-30-2018)

  14. #9
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    3,005
    Sex
    Location
    Canada
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi Sikh Ramgarhia
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Y2568*
    mtDNA
    M3a2

    India Punjab Canada Azad Baluchistan Sikh Empire Nishan Sahib
    Quote Originally Posted by poi View Post
    I got too busy yesterday to fire up the gedmatch aggregator so did not get a chance to run the new kits. So, perfect timing. Just email the kit and I will run tonight hopefully. Each kit takes about 40 minutes to run all 35 calcs, so it might take a few days before the database is updated. I have 30 or so kits to run.
    Check yo PM mate.
    Deg Teg Fateh - Victory to Charity and Arms

    Punjab, Punjabi, Fateh.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeyDLuffy For This Useful Post:

     poi (12-31-2018)

  16. #10
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,640
    Location
    Gonur Tepe

    Afghanistan Jammu and Kashmir United States of America Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by poi View Post
    Do we have its coords? The only thing I can do is add samples' coords, if they exist, but I cannot generate G25 data since G25 data is a Davidski owned and operated proprietary product.
    his snp count was on the lower side perhaps that was why he was left out. I think

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to pegasus For This Useful Post:

     poi (01-03-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2016, 11:04 AM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-21-2016, 02:17 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 06:08 PM
  4. Geospatial Question concerning Country/Population Center Point
    By MitchellSince1893 in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 03:12 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •