Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1c
    mtDNA (M)
    J2a1

Italy England North of England United States of America

E-M5021

...Found out through new Autosomal Match that the Y-DNA of my 3rd Great-Grandfather Di Vito was E-M5021. This is not a Subclade that I'm all that familiar with, so will have to research. This would have been the Paternal Great-Grandfather of my Maternal Grandfather. He lived and died in Bugnara (L'Aquila), Abruzzo, and tracing back into Medieval Times, the Di Vito male line was local Abruzzese in the Valle Peligna, en situ. I do know that this Haplogroup seems prevalent in South Italy, the Balkans, and West Asia, so I'm assuming in Abruzzo it is Neolithic or perhaps Metal Ages.
    Paternal Haplogroup: I2a1c (Ancestor: Albert I Lee (Family surname was "Brooks" prior to the British-Boer War II) / Born: 1900-Middlesbrough Yorkshire, England)

Maternal Haplogroup: J2a1 (Ancestor: Maria B. Cavallini / Born: 1893-Livorno, Tuscany, Italy)

Places Of Ancestry: Yorkshire, England/ Durham, England/ Lancashire, England/ Abruzzo, Italy/ Campania, Italy/ Tuscany, Italy

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Italian Slavic Jew
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-V12* Egyptian
    mtDNA (M)
    I5a Semitic

Italy Poland Germany Palatinate Israel
    Quote Originally Posted by Barellalee View Post
    ...Found out through new Autosomal Match that the Y-DNA of my 3rd Great-Grandfather Di Vito was E-M5021. This is not a Subclade that I'm all that familiar with, so will have to research. This would have been the Paternal Great-Grandfather of my Maternal Grandfather. He lived and died in Bugnara (L'Aquila), Abruzzo, and tracing back into Medieval Times, the Di Vito male line was local Abruzzese in the Valle Peligna, en situ. I do know that this Haplogroup seems prevalent in South Italy, the Balkans, and West Asia, so I'm assuming in Abruzzo it is Neolithic or perhaps Metal Ages.
    E-V13. Are you on gedmatch?
    DNA Tribes

Balto - North Slavic 22.4%
    Northwest European 18.8%
    Italian Greek 18.1%
    Persian Jewish 9%
    Iberian 6.3%
    Ashkenazi Jewish 5.9%
    Basque 4.3%
    Sephardic Jewish 4.1%
    Balochi Punjab 3.7%
    Caucasus 2.5%
    Urals 1.3%
    Finnish 1.2%
    Lebanese Cypriot 1%
    Other 1.4%

Sephardic Jewish Turkey 18.8%
    Argyll and Bute Scottish Highlands 18.6%
    Sardinia 18.4%
    Lithuania 15.7%
    Russia Voronezh 7%
    Belgium 5.6%
    Syrian Jewish 4.9%
    Libyan Jewish 4.4%
    Russia Tver 2.4%
    Azerbaijani Jewish 2.2%

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Italian & English
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1c
    mtDNA (M)
    J2a1

Yes, I am M213249. I am half British (English with 16th Century Dutch and Medieval Norman and French) and half Italian (Tuscan, Latial, Abruzzese, and Campanian). My Y-DNA I2a1-L233 is via my Ethnic English Paternal Line in Yorkshire, and my MtDNA is one of the only three Haplotypes of Basal J2a1* found in World Testing so far, and is the oldest of the three, coming via my Tuscan Maternal Line
    Paternal Haplogroup: I2a1c (Ancestor: Albert I Lee (Family surname was "Brooks" prior to the British-Boer War II) / Born: 1900-Middlesbrough Yorkshire, England)

Maternal Haplogroup: J2a1 (Ancestor: Maria B. Cavallini / Born: 1893-Livorno, Tuscany, Italy)

Places Of Ancestry: Yorkshire, England/ Durham, England/ Lancashire, England/ Abruzzo, Italy/ Campania, Italy/ Tuscany, Italy

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Italian & English
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1c
    mtDNA (M)
    J2a1

The two other Haplos that I know of my ancestors, are that of my Campanian 3rd Great-Grandfather Carlo Maria Sarni and a Distant Ancestor Di Tommasso in Abruzzo, BOTH R1b-Z2103.

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Italian & English
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1c
    mtDNA (M)
    J2a1

I forgot also, my 6th Great-Grandfather Bonuccelli of Tuscany was R1b-U152 and my 4th Great-Grandfather Carino of Campania was R1b-L2

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Italian & English
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1c
    mtDNA (M)
    J2a1

I forgot also, my 5th Great-Grandfather Bonuccelli of Tuscany was R1b-U152 and my 4th Great-Grandfather Carino of Campania was R1b-L2

Registered Users
    Sex
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-V13
    mtDNA (M)
    J1c
    mtDNA (P)
    I1a1

Germany Italy Sweden Netherlands
    Im E-V13 (not sure what subclade at this point also and I have a FTDNA Y-111 en route. Paternal side of things are from Calabria and I suspect Balkan prior to landing in Calabria but we will see

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi + German/Slavic
    Nationality
    'murican
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-L791/792
    mtDNA (M)
    V32a

United States of America Belarus Poland Germany Austrian Empire Czech Republic
    I'm E-M5021 on 23andme, but predicted as E-L791/792 (haven't done a deeper Y test) with my STR values.
    1 Jew_Ashkenazy_Poland +Volga-German Custom:AGUser_Eihwaz 1.7783 85.83 14.17

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eihwaz For This Useful Post:

digital_noise (06-21-2018)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-V13
    mtDNA (M)
    J1c
    mtDNA (P)
    I1a1

Germany Italy Sweden Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    I'm E-M5021 on 23andme, but predicted as E-L791/792 (haven't done a deeper Y test) with my STR values.
    have you tried Morely's Y finder? (Think thats what its called...)

This is mine
    Attachment 23885

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi + German/Slavic
    Nationality
    'murican
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-L791/792
    mtDNA (M)
    V32a

United States of America Belarus Poland Germany Austrian Empire Czech Republic
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_noise View Post
    have you tried Morely's Y finder? (Think thats what its called...)

This is mine
    Attachment 23885
    I have the STRs for as far as L791/2 on Morley's tool - that's where I figured that out.
    1 Jew_Ashkenazy_Poland +Volga-German Custom:AGUser_Eihwaz 1.7783 85.83 14.17

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eihwaz For This Useful Post:

Barellalee (06-11-2018)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast