Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990
Results 891 to 900 of 900

Thread: Eurogenes EUtest V2 K15 samples for megaplot

  1. #891
    Registered Users
    Posts
    152
    Sex
    Omitted
    Ethnicity
    Irish/British
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA
    I-Y6375 (Fatherís)
    mtDNA
    H17a

    Canada England Ireland Ireland County Tipperary
    Very late to the game here but could you plot mine?
    aroon;35.93;25.90;12.04;10.68;7.85;5.62;0;0.73;0.5 8;0;0.26;0.28;0;0;0.14

    Thank you

  2. #892
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,051
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Croatian (NW)
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (Y5596>A815)

    Croatia Austrian Empire Slovenia
    Quote Originally Posted by Aroon1916 View Post
    Very late to the game here but could you plot mine?
    aroon;35.93;25.90;12.04;10.68;7.85;5.62;0;0.73;0.5 8;0;0.26;0.28;0;0;0.14

    Thank you
    You are on the plot from the beginning (I think) - KM inside Dutch and West German cluster.
     
    Paper Trail MyHeritage K36 G25 Mod. FTDNA
    NW Croatian 87.5%
    Slovenian 6.25%
    Unknown 6.25%
    E. Europe 35.7%
    Balkan 34.4%
    Scandinavia 21.2%
    Baltic 8.7%
    Grenzmark 0.94
    Czechs 0.93,
    Hungary 0.91
    Volhyn 0.91,
    C. Rusyns 0.91
    Slovenia 0.91
    Czech 1.79
    Hungarian 2.02
    Slovenian 2.07
    Croatian 2.39
    Ukrainian 3.01
    East Europe 99%
    Trace 1%

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     Aroon1916 (06-11-2019)

  4. #893
    Registered Users
    Posts
    348
    Sex
    Y-DNA
    E-M5021
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a

    I'm still sitting there suspended with my Abruzzo and Campania paisans , offshore from S. Italy, SJ, Central Italy and AJ.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Targum For This Useful Post:

     Agamemnon (06-11-2019)

  6. #894
    Registered Users
    Posts
    152
    Sex
    Omitted
    Ethnicity
    Irish/British
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA
    I-Y6375 (Fatherís)
    mtDNA
    H17a

    Canada England Ireland Ireland County Tipperary
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    You are on the plot from the beginning (I think) - KM inside Dutch and West German cluster.
    Thank you - I will check

  7. #895
    Registered Users
    Posts
    152
    Sex
    Omitted
    Ethnicity
    Irish/British
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA
    I-Y6375 (Fatherís)
    mtDNA
    H17a

    Canada England Ireland Ireland County Tipperary
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    You are on the plot from the beginning (I think) - KM inside Dutch and West German cluster.
    Sorry for replying again. Sorry, I don't see it (tired eyes). Could you change to Aroon when you get a chance?

    As always, thank you

  8. #896
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,051
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Croatian (NW)
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (Y5596>A815)

    Croatia Austrian Empire Slovenia
    Quote Originally Posted by Aroon1916 View Post
    Sorry for replying again. Sorry, I don't see it (tired eyes). Could you change to Aroon when you get a chance?

    As always, thank you
    Old link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/237ga0gpll...y2019.png?dl=0
    You are KM above the text which reads "DUTCH" in orange. It is much more easier for you to find yourself, than me to make the map, I think
    I will change KM into Aroon in the future.
     
    Paper Trail MyHeritage K36 G25 Mod. FTDNA
    NW Croatian 87.5%
    Slovenian 6.25%
    Unknown 6.25%
    E. Europe 35.7%
    Balkan 34.4%
    Scandinavia 21.2%
    Baltic 8.7%
    Grenzmark 0.94
    Czechs 0.93,
    Hungary 0.91
    Volhyn 0.91,
    C. Rusyns 0.91
    Slovenia 0.91
    Czech 1.79
    Hungarian 2.02
    Slovenian 2.07
    Croatian 2.39
    Ukrainian 3.01
    East Europe 99%
    Trace 1%

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     Aroon1916 (06-11-2019)

  10. #897
    Registered Users
    Posts
    152
    Sex
    Omitted
    Ethnicity
    Irish/British
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA
    I-Y6375 (Fatherís)
    mtDNA
    H17a

    Canada England Ireland Ireland County Tipperary
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    Old link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/237ga0gpll...y2019.png?dl=0
    You are KM above the text which reads "DUTCH" in orange. It is much more easier for you to find yourself, than me to make the map, I think
    I will change KM into Aroon in the future.
    Thank you no worries. I found my parents as well.

    Cheers
    Last edited by Aroon1916; 06-11-2019 at 09:21 PM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aroon1916 For This Useful Post:

     Nino90 (Yesterday),  ph2ter (06-11-2019)

  12. #898
    Registered Users
    Posts
    98
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Y-DNA
    E-Y16729
    mtDNA
    H

    Macedonia
    Can you add a few more Macedonians?

    Here they are:

    Code:
    Macedonian_south1;16.20;9.99;12.79;8.85;18.34;8.21;21.98;2.21;0;1.05;0;0.37;0;0;0
    Macedonian_west;18.00;15.28;11.06;11.99;15.94;10.18;14.42;2.88;0;0;0.09;0;0.17;0;0
    Macedonian_east;12.35;16.77;13.27;11.15;15.30;7.22;21.37;1.54;0;0;0;1.02;0;0;0
    Macedonian_west1;14.20;18.39;13.73;7.30;16.62;5.88;19.21;4.37;0;0.13;0;0;0.18;0;0
    Macedonian_Debarca;18.59;11.36;11.45;6.34;17.51;10.73;20.09;2.12;0;0.75;0;0;1.06;0;0
    Macedonian_east1;10.06;18.03;18.71;8.57;13.18;11.62;16.75;2.33;0.55;0;0;0;0;0.07;0.09
    And two Orthodox people from Korca:

    Code:
    Papadham;11.92;17.72;13.68;6.83;13.41;10.60;21.80;2.39;0;0.54;0;0.58;0.23;0;0.29
    Bojaxhi;10.49;19.08;10.18;4.38;20.56;10.22;18.21;5.49;0;0.26;0.09;1.05;0;0;0
    Last edited by Aspar; Yesterday at 07:35 PM.
    [1] "distance%=2.1639"

    Aspar_scaled

    BGR_IA,38.6
    Ukrainian,37.2
    GRC_Mycenaean,9.8
    Anatolia_IA_low_res,6
    Anatolia_IA,4.2
    Iberia_Northeast_Empuries2,4.2

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aspar For This Useful Post:

     Nino90 (Yesterday)

  14. #899
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,051
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Croatian (NW)
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (Y5596>A815)

    Croatia Austrian Empire Slovenia
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspar View Post
    Can you add a few more Macedonians?

    Here they are:

    Code:
    Macedonian_south1;16.20;9.99;12.79;8.85;18.34;8.21;21.98;2.21;0;1.05;0;0.37;0;0;0
    Macedonian_west;18.00;15.28;11.06;11.99;15.94;10.18;14.42;2.88;0;0;0.09;0;0.17;0;0
    Macedonian_east;12.35;16.77;13.27;11.15;15.30;7.22;21.37;1.54;0;0;0;1.02;0;0;0
    Macedonian_west1;14.20;18.39;13.73;7.30;16.62;5.88;19.21;4.37;0;0.13;0;0;0.18;0;0
    Macedonian_Debarca;18.59;11.36;11.45;6.34;17.51;10.73;20.09;2.12;0;0.75;0;0;1.06;0;0
    Macedonian_east1;10.06;18.03;18.71;8.57;13.18;11.62;16.75;2.33;0.55;0;0;0;0;0.07;0.09
    And two Orthodox people from Korca:

    Code:
    Papadham;11.92;17.72;13.68;6.83;13.41;10.60;21.80;2.39;0;0.54;0;0.58;0.23;0;0.29
    Bojaxhi;10.49;19.08;10.18;4.38;20.56;10.22;18.21;5.49;0;0.26;0.09;1.05;0;0;0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bdtt87e4ni...arMac.png?dl=0
     
    Paper Trail MyHeritage K36 G25 Mod. FTDNA
    NW Croatian 87.5%
    Slovenian 6.25%
    Unknown 6.25%
    E. Europe 35.7%
    Balkan 34.4%
    Scandinavia 21.2%
    Baltic 8.7%
    Grenzmark 0.94
    Czechs 0.93,
    Hungary 0.91
    Volhyn 0.91,
    C. Rusyns 0.91
    Slovenia 0.91
    Czech 1.79
    Hungarian 2.02
    Slovenian 2.07
    Croatian 2.39
    Ukrainian 3.01
    East Europe 99%
    Trace 1%

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     Aspar (Today)

  16. #900
    Registered Users
    Posts
    135
    Sex
    Location
    İstanbul
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Nationality
    Turkish

    Turkey Canada Albania
    Hello ph2ter.

    Could you please add my father?

    Thanks

    Population
    North_Sea 14.85 Pct
    Atlantic 3.86 Pct
    Baltic 15.74 Pct
    Eastern_Euro 7.82 Pct
    West_Med 13.03 Pct
    West_Asian 14.01 Pct
    East_Med 21.92 Pct
    Red_Sea 1.76 Pct
    South_Asian 3.08 Pct
    Southeast_Asian 1.38 Pct
    Siberian 1.79 Pct
    Amerindian 0.76 Pct
    Oceanian -
    Northeast_African -
    Sub-Saharan -

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990

Similar Threads

  1. Post Your Eurogenes EUtest Results
    By Leto in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 06-12-2019, 05:13 PM
  2. EUtest V2 K15
    By misanthropy in forum Hindi
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 06-03-2019, 10:45 PM
  3. Eurogenes K13 PCA Megaplot
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 546
    Last Post: 04-24-2019, 12:49 PM
  4. My current list of U106+ samples in aDNA samples
    By Bollox79 in forum Ancient (aDNA)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2018, 12:51 AM
  5. Eutest
    By Flavio in forum Ancient (aDNA)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2017, 08:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •