Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1329

Thread: Automated Global25 nMonte entirely from the web

  1. #1301
    Registered Users
    Posts
    12
    Sex

    That is fine. Thank you!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bejewelled For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (07-09-2019)

  3. #1302
    Registered Users
    Posts
    141
    Sex

    How do I get my coordinates for this?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to coffeeprince For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (07-11-2019)

  5. #1303
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    1,538
    Sex
    Location
    Florida, USA.
    Ethnicity
    English, Scottish & Irish
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA
    I-A13243
    mtDNA
    H1e2

    England Scotland Ireland Prussia Italy Two Sicilies United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeeprince View Post
    How do I get my coordinates for this?
    You’ll need to send your autosomal DNA and a payment of $12 to Eurogenes.

    You can find all the information you’ll need at the link below:

    http://bga101.blogspot.com/2018/02/t...available.html
    Known Paper Trail: 45.3% English, 29.7% Scottish, 12.5% Irish, 6.25% German & 6.25% Italian. Or: 87.5% British Isles, 6.25% German & 6.25% Italian.
    LivingDNA: 88.1% British Isles (59.7% English, 27% Scottish & 1.3% Irish), 5.9% Europe South (Aegian 3.4%, Tuscany 1.3%, Sardinia 1.1%), 4.4% Europe NW (Scandinavia) & 1.6% Europe East, (Mordovia).
    FT Big Y: I1-Z140 branch I-F2642 >Y1966 >Y3649 >A13241 >Y3647 >A13248 (circa 830 AD) >A13242/YSEQ (circa 975 AD) >A13243/YSEQ (circa 1550 AD).

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to JMcB For This Useful Post:

     coffeeprince (07-11-2019)

  7. #1304
    Global Moderator
    Posts
    3,796
    Sex
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L657>Y6
    mtDNA
    M30

    The G25 runner has been updated to have the latest data as of July 11.

    All changes (additions, removals, updates, and simple renames) are listed here:
    Code:
    newSamples: 5754 
    oldSamples: 5381
    
    newNotInOld 431 [
     "Abazin:KCHE-1032",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1283",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1294",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1330",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1333",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1552",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1559",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1560",
     "Anatolia_Kumtepe_N_low_res:kum4",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-59",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-76",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-78",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-82",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-84",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-88",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-89",
     "Avar:DAG-448",
     "Avar:DAG-461",
     "Avar:DAG-474",
     "Avar:DAG-477",
     "Avar:DAG-492",
     "Avar:DAG-506",
     "Avar:DAG-515",
     "Avar:DAG-529",
     "Azeri:AZR-0853",
     "Azeri:AZR-0860",
     "Azeri:AZR-0864",
     "Azeri:AZR-0865",
     "Azeri:AZR-0866",
     "Azeri:AZR-0868",
     "Azeri:AZR-0869",
     "Azeri:AZR-0870",
     "Azeri:AZR-1010",
     "Azeri:AZR-1012",
     "Azeri:AZR-1013",
     "Azeri:AZR-1017",
     "Azeri:AZR-1018",
     "Azeri:AZR-1037",
     "Azeri:AZR-1039",
     "Azeri:AZR-1054",
     "Azeri:AZR-1058",
     "Bashkir:BAS-005",
     "Bashkir:BAS-006",
     "Bashkir:BAS-008",
     "Bashkir:BAS-014",
     "Bashkir:BAS-017",
     "Bashkir:BAS-021",
     "Bashkir:BAS-029",
     "Bashkir:BAS-031",
     "Bashkir:BAS-033",
     "Bashkir:BAS-034",
     "Bashkir:BAS-042",
     "Bashkir:BAS-045",
     "Bashkir:BAS-046",
     "Bashkir:BAS-060",
     "Bashkir:BAS-062",
     "Bashkir:BAS-091",
     "Bashkir:BAS-094",
     "Bashkir:BAS-096",
     "Bashkir:BAS-111",
     "Bashkir:BAS-120",
     "Bashkir:BAS-121",
     "Besermyan:UDM-287",
     "Besermyan:UDM-309",
     "Besermyan:UDM-349",
     "Besermyan:UDM-357",
     "Besermyan:UDM-362",
     "Besermyan:UDM-366",
     "Circassian:CHRK-544",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1337",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1436",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1444",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1491",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1497",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1526",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1527",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1530",
     "Darginian:DAG-146",
     "Darginian:DAG-161",
     "Darginian:DAG-165",
     "Darginian:DAG-206",
     "Darginian:DAG-225",
     "Darginian:DAG-231",
     "Darginian:DAG-232",
     "Darginian:DAG-350",
     "Dungan:UZB-400",
     "Dungan:UZB-401",
     "Dungan:UZB-410",
     "Dungan:UZB-411",
     "Dungan:UZB-412",
     "Dungan:UZB-416",
     "Dungan:UZB-417",
     "Dungan:UZB-420",
     "Dungan:UZB-421",
     "Dungan:UZB-422",
     "Dungan:UZB-425",
     "Dungan:UZB-427",
     "Dungan:UZB-431",
     "Ezid:EZI-001",
     "Ezid:EZI-010",
     "Ezid:EZI-012",
     "Ezid:EZI-013",
     "Ezid:EZI-020",
     "Ezid:EZI-029",
     "Ezid:EZI-060",
     "Ezid:EZI-074",
     "GRC_Minoan_Odigitria_low_res:I9129",
     "GRC_Minoan_Odigitria_low_res:I9130",
     "GRC_Minoan_Odigitria_low_res:I9131",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041151",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041153",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041154",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041155",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041157",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041158",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041159",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041161",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041162",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041165",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041166",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041167",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041168",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041169",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041170",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041171",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041172",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041174",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041175",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041182",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041183",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041184",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041185",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041186",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041217",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041218",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041220",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041221",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041222",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041223",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041224",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041225",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041226",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041227",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041228",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041230",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041231",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041232",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041233",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041235",
     "Ingushian:ING-1154",
     "Ingushian:ING-1167",
     "Ingushian:ING-1168",
     "Ingushian:ING-1169",
     "Ingushian:ING-1176",
     "Ingushian:ING-1177",
     "Ingushian:ING-1178",
     "Ingushian:ING-1179",
     "Ingushian:ING-1206",
     "Ingushian:ING-1330",
     "Kabardin:Kab-10",
     "Kabardin:Kab-13",
     "Kabardin:Kab-16",
     "Kabardin:Kab-24",
     "Kabardin:Kab-26",
     "Kabardin:Kab-30",
     "Kabardin:Kab-5",
     "Kabardin:LPGH-139",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-260",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-261",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-262",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-578",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-786",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-824",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-826",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-830",
     "Karelian:KAR-005",
     "Karelian:KAR-009",
     "Karelian:KAR-030",
     "Karelian:KAR-034",
     "Karelian:KAR-046",
     "Karelian:KAR-092",
     "Karelian:KAR-105",
     "Karelian:KAR-110",
     "Karelian:KAR-111",
     "Karelian:KAR-131",
     "Karelian:KAR-157",
     "Karelian:KAR-165",
     "Karelian:KAR-167",
     "Karelian:KAR-173",
     "Khamnegan:BUR-101",
     "Khamnegan:BUR-103",
     "Khamnegan:BUR-155",
     "Khamnegan:BUR-238",
     "Khamnegan:BUR-500",
     "Khamnegan:EV-114",
     "Khamnegan:EV-132",
     "Khamnegan:EV-139",
     "Khamnegan:EV-148",
     "Khamnegan:EV-175",
     "Kubachinian:DAG-180",
     "Kubachinian:DAG-200",
     "Kubachinian:DAG-205",
     "Kubachinian:DAG-210",
     "Kubachinian:DAG-211",
     "Kubachinian:DAG-213",
     "Kurdish:KRD-14",
     "Kurdish:KRD-31",
     "Kurdish:KRD-40",
     "Kurdish:KRD-43",
     "Kurdish:KRD-45",
     "Kurdish:KRD-49",
     "Kurdish:KRD-5",
     "Kurdish:KRD-8",
     "Lak:DAG-325",
     "Lak:DAG-335",
     "Lak:DAG-336",
     "Lak:DAG-344",
     "Lak:DAG-371",
     "Lak:DAG-372",
     "Lak:DAG-376",
     "Lak:DAG-388",
     "Lak:DAG-390",
     "Lak:DAG-400",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA1:ASH066",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA1:ASH067",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA1:ASH068",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA1:ASH2-3",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA2:ASH087",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA2:ASH135",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA2:ASH8",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_LBA:ASH29",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_LBA:ASH33",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_LBA:ASH34",
     "Moldavian:MOL-005",
     "Moldavian:MOL-008",
     "Moldavian:MOL-015",
     "Moldavian:MOL-024",
     "Moldavian:MOL-058",
     "Moldavian:MOL-064",
     "Moldavian:MOL-065",
     "Moldavian:MOL-066",
     "Moldavian:MOL-067",
     "Moldavian:MOL-069",
     "Mordovian:MOE-001",
     "Mordovian:MOE-002",
     "Mordovian:MOE-010",
     "Mordovian:MOE-014",
     "Mordovian:MOE-015",
     "Mordovian:MOE-020",
     "Mordovian:MOE-025",
     "Mordovian:MOE-036",
     "Mordovian:MOE-043",
     "Mordovian:MOE-045",
     "Mordovian:MOE-433",
     "Mordovian:MOE-445",
     "Mordovian:MOE-450",
     "Mordovian:MOE-451",
     "Mordovian:MOE-452",
     "Mordovian:MOE-455",
     "Mordovian:MOE-475",
     "Mordovian:MOE-485",
     "Mordovian:MOE-491",
     "Mordovian:MOE-492",
     "Mordovian:MOE-495",
     "Mordovian:MOE-497",
     "Nanai:AMU-547",
     "Nanai:AMU-549",
     "Nanai:AMU-555",
     "Nanai:AMU-559",
     "Nanai:AMU-561",
     "Nanai:AMU-601",
     "Nanai:AMU-610",
     "Nanai:AMU-628",
     "Nanai:AMU-631",
     "Nanai:AMU-636",
     "Negidal:AMU-156",
     "Negidal:AMU-160",
     "Negidal:AMU-696",
     "Nivh:AMU-031",
     "Nivh:AMU-039",
     "Nivh:AMU-042",
     "Nivh:AMU-052",
     "Nivh:AMU-064",
     "Nivh:AMU-066",
     "Nivh:AMU-072",
     "Nivh:AMU-596",
     "Nogai:NOG-125",
     "Nogai:NOG-127",
     "Nogai:NOG-129",
     "Nogai:NOG-130",
     "Nogai:NOG-133",
     "Nogai:NOG-15",
     "Nogai:NOG-17",
     "Nogai:NOG-18",
     "Nogai:NOG-19",
     "Nogai:NOG-21",
     "Nogai:NOG-217",
     "Nogai:NOG-220",
     "Nogai:NOG-224",
     "Nogai:NOG-263",
     "Nogai:NOG-357",
     "Nogai:NOG-42",
     "Ossetian:OCE-058",
     "Ossetian:OCE-155",
     "Ossetian:OCE-160",
     "Ossetian:OCE-161",
     "Ossetian:OCE-195",
     "Ossetian:OCE-224",
     "RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N:NEO235",
     "RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N:NEO236",
     "RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N:NEO237",
     "RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N:NEO238",
     "RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N:NEO240",
     "RUS_Kolyma_Meso:Kolyma_River",
     "RUS_Magadan_BA:M0831",
     "RUS_Magadan_BA:M9984",
     "RUS_Progress_En:PG2001",
     "RUS_Progress_En:PG2004",
     "RUS_Ust_Belaya:I1526",
     "RUS_Ust_Belaya:I7335",
     "RUS_Ust_Belaya:I7336",
     "RUS_Vonyuchka_En:VJ1001",
     "RUS_Yana_MA:Yana_Young",
     "RUS_Yana_UP:Yana1",
     "RUS_Yana_UP:Yana2",
     "TJK_Sarazm_En:I4290",
     "TJK_Sarazm_En:I4910",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_En:S8504.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_En:S8510.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_En:S8524.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_En:S8530.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_En:S8532.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_En:S8534.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Parkhai_En:I4259",
     "TKM_Parkhai_En:I4634",
     "TKM_Parkhai_En:I4635",
     "TKM_Parkhai_En:I6669",
     "TKM_Tepe_Anau_En:I4085",
     "TKM_Tepe_Anau_En:I4086",
     "TKM_Tepe_Anau_En:I4087",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-090",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-122",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-123",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-124",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-127",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-147",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-152",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-160",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-178",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-183",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-086",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-094",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-097",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-201",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-217",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-244",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-245",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-249",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-250",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-330",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-493",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-501",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-514",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-241",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-271",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-272",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-356",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-359",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-362",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-436",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-460",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-462",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-464",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-003",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-004",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-006",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-112",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-116",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-120",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-122",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-126",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-128",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-205",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-211",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-212",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-237",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-265",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-297",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-300",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-304",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-306",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-309",
     "Tatar_Siberian_Zabolotniye:STA-357",
     "Tatar_Siberian_Zabolotniye:STA-362",
     "Tatar_Siberian_Zabolotniye:STA-366",
     "Tatar_Siberian_Zabolotniye:STA-434",
     "Tatar_Siberian_Zabolotniye:STA-435",
     "Todzin:TUV-121",
     "Todzin:TUV-195",
     "Todzin:TUV-199",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1118",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1123",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1124",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1125",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1127",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1128",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1129",
     "USA_AK_Paleo-Aleut:I0712",
     "USA_AK_Paleo-Aleut:I0719",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1283",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1291",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1292",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1377",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1399",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1903",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1909",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1913",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1951",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1978",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1992",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-2021",
     "Vepsian:KAR-050",
     "Vepsian:KAR-056",
     "Vepsian:KAR-060",
     "Vepsian:KAR-067",
     "Vepsian:KAR-087",
     "Vepsian:KAR-183",
     "Vepsian:KAR-184",
     "Vepsian:KAR-187",
     "Vepsian:KAR-190",
     "Vepsian:KAR-193"
    ]
    
    oldNotInNew 58 [
     "Adygei:261_R02C02",
     "Anatolia_N_Kumtepe_low_res:kum4",
     "Azeri_Dagestan:AZR827_azer_Dagestan",
     "Moldovan:746_R01C01",
     "Moldovan:746_R01C02",
     "Moldovan:747_R01C01",
     "Moldovan:747_R01C02",
     "Moldovan:747_R02C01",
     "Moldovan:747_R02C02",
     "Moldovan:748_R01C01",
     "Moldovan:748_R01C02",
     "Moldovan:748_R02C01",
     "Moldovan:748_R02C02",
     "RUS_Devils_Gate_low_res:DevilsGate1",
     "RUS_Old_Bering_Ekven:I7335",
     "RUS_Old_Bering_Ekven:I7336",
     "RUS_Progress_Eneolithic:PG2001",
     "RUS_Progress_Eneolithic:PG2004",
     "RUS_Ust_Belaya_o:I1526",
     "RUS_Vonyuchka_Eneolithic:VJ1001",
     "TJK_Sarazm_Eneolithic:I4290",
     "TJK_Sarazm_Eneolithic:I4910",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic:S8504.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic:S8510.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic:S8524.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic:S8530.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic:S8532.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic:S8534.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Parkhai_Eneolithic:I4259",
     "TKM_Parkhai_Eneolithic:I4634",
     "TKM_Parkhai_Eneolithic:I4635",
     "TKM_Parkhai_Eneolithic:I6669",
     "TKM_Tepe_Anau_Eneolithic:I4085",
     "TKM_Tepe_Anau_Eneolithic:I4086",
     "TKM_Tepe_Anau_Eneolithic:I4087",
     "Tatar:tatars1",
     "Tatar:tatars10",
     "Tatar:tatars2",
     "Tatar:tatars3",
     "Tatar:tatars4",
     "Tatar:tatars5",
     "Tatar:tatars6",
     "Tatar:tatars7",
     "Tatar:tatars8",
     "Tatar:tatars9",
     "Tatar_Irtysh_Barabinsk:IB_Tatars1",
     "Tatar_Irtysh_Barabinsk:IB_Tatars2",
     "Tatar_Tomsk:TomskTatars1",
     "Tatar_Tomsk:TomskTatars2",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1118",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1123",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1124",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1125",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1127",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1128",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1129",
     "USA_AK_Paleo_Aleut:I0712",
     "USA_AK_Paleo_Aleut:I0719"
    ]
    
    groups that were removed from the new 
    [{"group":"Adygei","count":1},{"group":"Anatolia_N_Kumtepe_low_res","count":1},{"group":"Azeri_Dagestan","count":1},{"group":"Moldovan","count":10},{"group":"RUS_Devils_Gate_low_res","count":1},{"group":"RUS_Old_Bering_Ekven","count":2},{"group":"RUS_Progress_Eneolithic","count":2},{"group":"RUS_Ust_Belaya_o","count":1},{"group":"RUS_Vonyuchka_Eneolithic","count":1},{"group":"TJK_Sarazm_Eneolithic","count":2},{"group":"TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic","count":6},{"group":"TKM_Parkhai_Eneolithic","count":4},{"group":"TKM_Tepe_Anau_Eneolithic","count":3},{"group":"Tatar","count":10},{"group":"Tatar_Irtysh_Barabinsk","count":2},{"group":"Tatar_Tomsk","count":2},{"group":"USA_AK_NeoAleut","count":7},{"group":"USA_AK_Paleo_Aleut","count":2}]
    Last edited by poi; 07-12-2019 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Clarification
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Scaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Unscaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    To include your G25 coordinates and/or sponsorship support - email: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to poi For This Useful Post:

     bmoney (07-15-2019),  Defski (07-13-2019),  Dewsloth (07-11-2019),  DMXX (07-11-2019),  JMcB (07-11-2019),  Kulin (07-11-2019),  Nibelung (07-11-2019),  randwulf (07-12-2019),  Reza (07-11-2019),  StarDS9 (07-12-2019)

  9. #1305
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    157
    Sex

    Kurdistan Adygea
    Quote Originally Posted by poi View Post
    The G25 runner has been updated to have the latest data as of July 11.

    All changes (additions, removals, updates, and simple renames) are listed here:
    Code:
    newSamples: 5754 
    oldSamples: 5381
    
    newNotInOld 431 [
     "Abazin:KCHE-1032",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1283",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1294",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1330",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1333",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1552",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1559",
     "Abazin:KCHE-1560",
     "Anatolia_Kumtepe_N_low_res:kum4",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-59",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-76",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-78",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-82",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-84",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-88",
     "Armenian_Hemsheni:ARK-89",
     "Avar:DAG-448",
     "Avar:DAG-461",
     "Avar:DAG-474",
     "Avar:DAG-477",
     "Avar:DAG-492",
     "Avar:DAG-506",
     "Avar:DAG-515",
     "Avar:DAG-529",
     "Azeri:AZR-0853",
     "Azeri:AZR-0860",
     "Azeri:AZR-0864",
     "Azeri:AZR-0865",
     "Azeri:AZR-0866",
     "Azeri:AZR-0868",
     "Azeri:AZR-0869",
     "Azeri:AZR-0870",
     "Azeri:AZR-1010",
     "Azeri:AZR-1012",
     "Azeri:AZR-1013",
     "Azeri:AZR-1017",
     "Azeri:AZR-1018",
     "Azeri:AZR-1037",
     "Azeri:AZR-1039",
     "Azeri:AZR-1054",
     "Azeri:AZR-1058",
     "Bashkir:BAS-005",
     "Bashkir:BAS-006",
     "Bashkir:BAS-008",
     "Bashkir:BAS-014",
     "Bashkir:BAS-017",
     "Bashkir:BAS-021",
     "Bashkir:BAS-029",
     "Bashkir:BAS-031",
     "Bashkir:BAS-033",
     "Bashkir:BAS-034",
     "Bashkir:BAS-042",
     "Bashkir:BAS-045",
     "Bashkir:BAS-046",
     "Bashkir:BAS-060",
     "Bashkir:BAS-062",
     "Bashkir:BAS-091",
     "Bashkir:BAS-094",
     "Bashkir:BAS-096",
     "Bashkir:BAS-111",
     "Bashkir:BAS-120",
     "Bashkir:BAS-121",
     "Besermyan:UDM-287",
     "Besermyan:UDM-309",
     "Besermyan:UDM-349",
     "Besermyan:UDM-357",
     "Besermyan:UDM-362",
     "Besermyan:UDM-366",
     "Circassian:CHRK-544",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1337",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1436",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1444",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1491",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1497",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1526",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1527",
     "Circassian:KCHE-1530",
     "Darginian:DAG-146",
     "Darginian:DAG-161",
     "Darginian:DAG-165",
     "Darginian:DAG-206",
     "Darginian:DAG-225",
     "Darginian:DAG-231",
     "Darginian:DAG-232",
     "Darginian:DAG-350",
     "Dungan:UZB-400",
     "Dungan:UZB-401",
     "Dungan:UZB-410",
     "Dungan:UZB-411",
     "Dungan:UZB-412",
     "Dungan:UZB-416",
     "Dungan:UZB-417",
     "Dungan:UZB-420",
     "Dungan:UZB-421",
     "Dungan:UZB-422",
     "Dungan:UZB-425",
     "Dungan:UZB-427",
     "Dungan:UZB-431",
     "Ezid:EZI-001",
     "Ezid:EZI-010",
     "Ezid:EZI-012",
     "Ezid:EZI-013",
     "Ezid:EZI-020",
     "Ezid:EZI-029",
     "Ezid:EZI-060",
     "Ezid:EZI-074",
     "GRC_Minoan_Odigitria_low_res:I9129",
     "GRC_Minoan_Odigitria_low_res:I9130",
     "GRC_Minoan_Odigitria_low_res:I9131",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041151",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041153",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041154",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041155",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041157",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041158",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041159",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041161",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041162",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041165",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041166",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041167",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041168",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041169",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041170",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041171",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041172",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041174",
     "Indonesian_Bali:GRC10041175",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041182",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041183",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041184",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041185",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041186",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041217",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041218",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041220",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041221",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041222",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041223",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041224",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041225",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041226",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041227",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041228",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041230",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041231",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041232",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041233",
     "Indonesian_Java:GRC10041235",
     "Ingushian:ING-1154",
     "Ingushian:ING-1167",
     "Ingushian:ING-1168",
     "Ingushian:ING-1169",
     "Ingushian:ING-1176",
     "Ingushian:ING-1177",
     "Ingushian:ING-1178",
     "Ingushian:ING-1179",
     "Ingushian:ING-1206",
     "Ingushian:ING-1330",
     "Kabardin:Kab-10",
     "Kabardin:Kab-13",
     "Kabardin:Kab-16",
     "Kabardin:Kab-24",
     "Kabardin:Kab-26",
     "Kabardin:Kab-30",
     "Kabardin:Kab-5",
     "Kabardin:LPGH-139",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-260",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-261",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-262",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-578",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-786",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-824",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-826",
     "Kaitag:DAG06-830",
     "Karelian:KAR-005",
     "Karelian:KAR-009",
     "Karelian:KAR-030",
     "Karelian:KAR-034",
     "Karelian:KAR-046",
     "Karelian:KAR-092",
     "Karelian:KAR-105",
     "Karelian:KAR-110",
     "Karelian:KAR-111",
     "Karelian:KAR-131",
     "Karelian:KAR-157",
     "Karelian:KAR-165",
     "Karelian:KAR-167",
     "Karelian:KAR-173",
     "Khamnegan:BUR-101",
     "Khamnegan:BUR-103",
     "Khamnegan:BUR-155",
     "Khamnegan:BUR-238",
     "Khamnegan:BUR-500",
     "Khamnegan:EV-114",
     "Khamnegan:EV-132",
     "Khamnegan:EV-139",
     "Khamnegan:EV-148",
     "Khamnegan:EV-175",
     "Kubachinian:DAG-180",
     "Kubachinian:DAG-200",
     "Kubachinian:DAG-205",
     "Kubachinian:DAG-210",
     "Kubachinian:DAG-211",
     "Kubachinian:DAG-213",
     "Kurdish:KRD-14",
     "Kurdish:KRD-31",
     "Kurdish:KRD-40",
     "Kurdish:KRD-43",
     "Kurdish:KRD-45",
     "Kurdish:KRD-49",
     "Kurdish:KRD-5",
     "Kurdish:KRD-8",
     "Lak:DAG-325",
     "Lak:DAG-335",
     "Lak:DAG-336",
     "Lak:DAG-344",
     "Lak:DAG-371",
     "Lak:DAG-372",
     "Lak:DAG-376",
     "Lak:DAG-388",
     "Lak:DAG-390",
     "Lak:DAG-400",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA1:ASH066",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA1:ASH067",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA1:ASH068",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA1:ASH2-3",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA2:ASH087",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA2:ASH135",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_IA2:ASH8",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_LBA:ASH29",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_LBA:ASH33",
     "Levant_ISR_Ashkelon_LBA:ASH34",
     "Moldavian:MOL-005",
     "Moldavian:MOL-008",
     "Moldavian:MOL-015",
     "Moldavian:MOL-024",
     "Moldavian:MOL-058",
     "Moldavian:MOL-064",
     "Moldavian:MOL-065",
     "Moldavian:MOL-066",
     "Moldavian:MOL-067",
     "Moldavian:MOL-069",
     "Mordovian:MOE-001",
     "Mordovian:MOE-002",
     "Mordovian:MOE-010",
     "Mordovian:MOE-014",
     "Mordovian:MOE-015",
     "Mordovian:MOE-020",
     "Mordovian:MOE-025",
     "Mordovian:MOE-036",
     "Mordovian:MOE-043",
     "Mordovian:MOE-045",
     "Mordovian:MOE-433",
     "Mordovian:MOE-445",
     "Mordovian:MOE-450",
     "Mordovian:MOE-451",
     "Mordovian:MOE-452",
     "Mordovian:MOE-455",
     "Mordovian:MOE-475",
     "Mordovian:MOE-485",
     "Mordovian:MOE-491",
     "Mordovian:MOE-492",
     "Mordovian:MOE-495",
     "Mordovian:MOE-497",
     "Nanai:AMU-547",
     "Nanai:AMU-549",
     "Nanai:AMU-555",
     "Nanai:AMU-559",
     "Nanai:AMU-561",
     "Nanai:AMU-601",
     "Nanai:AMU-610",
     "Nanai:AMU-628",
     "Nanai:AMU-631",
     "Nanai:AMU-636",
     "Negidal:AMU-156",
     "Negidal:AMU-160",
     "Negidal:AMU-696",
     "Nivh:AMU-031",
     "Nivh:AMU-039",
     "Nivh:AMU-042",
     "Nivh:AMU-052",
     "Nivh:AMU-064",
     "Nivh:AMU-066",
     "Nivh:AMU-072",
     "Nivh:AMU-596",
     "Nogai:NOG-125",
     "Nogai:NOG-127",
     "Nogai:NOG-129",
     "Nogai:NOG-130",
     "Nogai:NOG-133",
     "Nogai:NOG-15",
     "Nogai:NOG-17",
     "Nogai:NOG-18",
     "Nogai:NOG-19",
     "Nogai:NOG-21",
     "Nogai:NOG-217",
     "Nogai:NOG-220",
     "Nogai:NOG-224",
     "Nogai:NOG-263",
     "Nogai:NOG-357",
     "Nogai:NOG-42",
     "Ossetian:OCE-058",
     "Ossetian:OCE-155",
     "Ossetian:OCE-160",
     "Ossetian:OCE-161",
     "Ossetian:OCE-195",
     "Ossetian:OCE-224",
     "RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N:NEO235",
     "RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N:NEO236",
     "RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N:NEO237",
     "RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N:NEO238",
     "RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N:NEO240",
     "RUS_Kolyma_Meso:Kolyma_River",
     "RUS_Magadan_BA:M0831",
     "RUS_Magadan_BA:M9984",
     "RUS_Progress_En:PG2001",
     "RUS_Progress_En:PG2004",
     "RUS_Ust_Belaya:I1526",
     "RUS_Ust_Belaya:I7335",
     "RUS_Ust_Belaya:I7336",
     "RUS_Vonyuchka_En:VJ1001",
     "RUS_Yana_MA:Yana_Young",
     "RUS_Yana_UP:Yana1",
     "RUS_Yana_UP:Yana2",
     "TJK_Sarazm_En:I4290",
     "TJK_Sarazm_En:I4910",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_En:S8504.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_En:S8510.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_En:S8524.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_En:S8530.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_En:S8532.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_En:S8534.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Parkhai_En:I4259",
     "TKM_Parkhai_En:I4634",
     "TKM_Parkhai_En:I4635",
     "TKM_Parkhai_En:I6669",
     "TKM_Tepe_Anau_En:I4085",
     "TKM_Tepe_Anau_En:I4086",
     "TKM_Tepe_Anau_En:I4087",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-090",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-122",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-123",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-124",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-127",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-147",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-152",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-160",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-178",
     "Tabasaran:DAG-183",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-086",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-094",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-097",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-201",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-217",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-244",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-245",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-249",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-250",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-330",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-493",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-501",
     "Tatar_Kazan:TTR-514",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-241",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-271",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-272",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-356",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-359",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-362",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-436",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-460",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-462",
     "Tatar_Mishar:TTR-464",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-003",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-004",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-006",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-112",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-116",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-120",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-122",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-126",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-128",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-205",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-211",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-212",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-237",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-265",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-297",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-300",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-304",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-306",
     "Tatar_Siberian:STA-309",
     "Tatar_Siberian_Zabolotniye:STA-357",
     "Tatar_Siberian_Zabolotniye:STA-362",
     "Tatar_Siberian_Zabolotniye:STA-366",
     "Tatar_Siberian_Zabolotniye:STA-434",
     "Tatar_Siberian_Zabolotniye:STA-435",
     "Todzin:TUV-121",
     "Todzin:TUV-195",
     "Todzin:TUV-199",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1118",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1123",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1124",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1125",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1127",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1128",
     "USA_AK_Neo-Aleut:I1129",
     "USA_AK_Paleo-Aleut:I0712",
     "USA_AK_Paleo-Aleut:I0719",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1283",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1291",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1292",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1377",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1399",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1903",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1909",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1913",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1951",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1978",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-1992",
     "Ukrainian:UKR-2021",
     "Vepsian:KAR-050",
     "Vepsian:KAR-056",
     "Vepsian:KAR-060",
     "Vepsian:KAR-067",
     "Vepsian:KAR-087",
     "Vepsian:KAR-183",
     "Vepsian:KAR-184",
     "Vepsian:KAR-187",
     "Vepsian:KAR-190",
     "Vepsian:KAR-193"
    ]
    
    oldNotInNew 58 [
     "Adygei:261_R02C02",
     "Anatolia_N_Kumtepe_low_res:kum4",
     "Azeri_Dagestan:AZR827_azer_Dagestan",
     "Moldovan:746_R01C01",
     "Moldovan:746_R01C02",
     "Moldovan:747_R01C01",
     "Moldovan:747_R01C02",
     "Moldovan:747_R02C01",
     "Moldovan:747_R02C02",
     "Moldovan:748_R01C01",
     "Moldovan:748_R01C02",
     "Moldovan:748_R02C01",
     "Moldovan:748_R02C02",
     "RUS_Devils_Gate_low_res:DevilsGate1",
     "RUS_Old_Bering_Ekven:I7335",
     "RUS_Old_Bering_Ekven:I7336",
     "RUS_Progress_Eneolithic:PG2001",
     "RUS_Progress_Eneolithic:PG2004",
     "RUS_Ust_Belaya_o:I1526",
     "RUS_Vonyuchka_Eneolithic:VJ1001",
     "TJK_Sarazm_Eneolithic:I4290",
     "TJK_Sarazm_Eneolithic:I4910",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic:S8504.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic:S8510.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic:S8524.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic:S8530.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic:S8532.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic:S8534.E1.L1",
     "TKM_Parkhai_Eneolithic:I4259",
     "TKM_Parkhai_Eneolithic:I4634",
     "TKM_Parkhai_Eneolithic:I4635",
     "TKM_Parkhai_Eneolithic:I6669",
     "TKM_Tepe_Anau_Eneolithic:I4085",
     "TKM_Tepe_Anau_Eneolithic:I4086",
     "TKM_Tepe_Anau_Eneolithic:I4087",
     "Tatar:tatars1",
     "Tatar:tatars10",
     "Tatar:tatars2",
     "Tatar:tatars3",
     "Tatar:tatars4",
     "Tatar:tatars5",
     "Tatar:tatars6",
     "Tatar:tatars7",
     "Tatar:tatars8",
     "Tatar:tatars9",
     "Tatar_Irtysh_Barabinsk:IB_Tatars1",
     "Tatar_Irtysh_Barabinsk:IB_Tatars2",
     "Tatar_Tomsk:TomskTatars1",
     "Tatar_Tomsk:TomskTatars2",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1118",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1123",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1124",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1125",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1127",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1128",
     "USA_AK_NeoAleut:I1129",
     "USA_AK_Paleo_Aleut:I0712",
     "USA_AK_Paleo_Aleut:I0719"
    ]
    
    groups that were removed from the new 
    [{"group":"Adygei","count":1},{"group":"Anatolia_N_Kumtepe_low_res","count":1},{"group":"Azeri_Dagestan","count":1},{"group":"Moldovan","count":10},{"group":"RUS_Devils_Gate_low_res","count":1},{"group":"RUS_Old_Bering_Ekven","count":2},{"group":"RUS_Progress_Eneolithic","count":2},{"group":"RUS_Ust_Belaya_o","count":1},{"group":"RUS_Vonyuchka_Eneolithic","count":1},{"group":"TJK_Sarazm_Eneolithic","count":2},{"group":"TKM_Geoksiur_Eneolithic","count":6},{"group":"TKM_Parkhai_Eneolithic","count":4},{"group":"TKM_Tepe_Anau_Eneolithic","count":3},{"group":"Tatar","count":10},{"group":"Tatar_Irtysh_Barabinsk","count":2},{"group":"Tatar_Tomsk","count":2},{"group":"USA_AK_NeoAleut","count":7},{"group":"USA_AK_Paleo_Aleut","count":2}]
    Thanks

    At last Yezidi samples, the samples seem like a cross between Kurdish average and Zoroastrain/Iranian Fars average. Ezidi samples also seem to have slightly higher Steppe compared to the Kurdish average. Kurds are closest to Lors, but with higher steppe. Theory that the Kurmanji/Sorani originated in West Iran seems IMO more plausible. Shame that the Azeri_Iran samples were removed, been better to have more NW Iran samples. .
    Last edited by StarDS9; 07-13-2019 at 12:57 AM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StarDS9 For This Useful Post:

     DMXX (07-14-2019),  Kulin (07-13-2019),  poi (07-15-2019)

  11. #1306
    Registered Users
    Posts
    118
    Sex
    Nationality
    US

    France England Germany Palatinate Switzerland
    On Global25 Maps, the white dot that marks an individual location sometimes doesn't appear. I've experimented enough to believe that it could be a technical malfunction that rears its head randomly. Anybody else notice this? Poi, what can you tell us?

  12. #1307
    Global Moderator
    Posts
    3,796
    Sex
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L657>Y6
    mtDNA
    M30

    Quote Originally Posted by dchicn View Post
    On Global25 Maps, the white dot that marks an individual location sometimes doesn't appear. I've experimented enough to believe that it could be a technical malfunction that rears its head randomly. Anybody else notice this? Poi, what can you tell us?
    The tool only shows the averaged geographic location in the map if all group/samples have their locations in my database. Note that there have been new additions/renames that have caused the location coverage to go down over the months. At one point, I had 100% location coverage. I have not yet updated all groups/samples with locations.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to poi For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (07-15-2019)

  14. #1308
    Registered Users
    Posts
    118
    Sex
    Nationality
    US

    France England Germany Palatinate Switzerland
    Quote Originally Posted by poi View Post
    The tool only shows the averaged geographic location in the map if all group/samples have their locations in my database. Note that there have been new additions/renames that have caused the location coverage to go down over the months. At one point, I had 100% location coverage. I have not yet updated all groups/samples with locations.
    Thanks, Poi. French Brittany is one of those groups that doesn't have locations.

  15. #1309
    Registered Users
    Posts
    402
    Sex
    Omitted

    I think it would be great if someone can promote/sponsor Global 25 nmonte on Gedmatch and other DNA testing websites. I think this would draw a lot more gedmatch users to try out Global 25 nmonte. Not only would there be more fundings and sponsors for Global 25, the calculator would also become more well known.

  16. #1310
    Registered Users
    Posts
    37
    Sex

    Congo Kinshasa United States of America
    @poi
    Thank you guys for bringing together this tool. It’s awesome, I like it.
    However, there is an issue i notice that G25 is not differentiating well my West African from the East African hunter-gatherers alongside Dinka/Sudanese/Anuak.
    This is what I mean,

    sample": "Custom:Espoir_scaled",
    "fit": 2.1721,
    "Dinka": 58.33,
    "Levant_Natufian": 24.17,
    "KEN_LSA": 8.33,
    "Mandenka": 7.5,
    "ETH_4500BP": 1.67,
    "Yoruba": 0,
    Say, next time I run, LSA might fluctuate with Mota. Dinka also occasionally swallows almost all West Africa.
    Do you know why?

Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5580
    Last Post: Today, 02:22 AM
  2. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-24-2019, 03:47 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2018, 10:26 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-09-2018, 02:35 AM
  5. Automated SNP naming - a question
    By Earl Davis in forum Other
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2015, 08:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •