Page 461 of 509 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5082

Thread: South Asian HarappaWorld results

  1. #4601
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    4,200
    Location
    Shangri La

    Afghanistan Jammu and Kashmir United States of America Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronbee2010 View Post
    C'mon lad. Some credit for generating those results would be nice
    Im still waiting for those others boo boo

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pegasus For This Useful Post:

     aaronbee2010 (11-29-2020),  Amber29 (11-29-2020),  Jatt1 (11-29-2020),  Sapporo (11-29-2020)

  3. #4602
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    1,293
    Sex
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Ethnicity
    Indian - Punjabi Jatt
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA (P)
    R2-SK2142 > Y1383*
    mtDNA (M)
    U7a3a5a1
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-Z2109 > Y84821
    mtDNA (P)
    M5a1a (185G)

    England United Kingdom India Punjab India
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    Im still waiting for those others boo boo
    Here are some high quality Megiddo_MLBA samples just for you boo boo <3

    I10263 - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgPrvOv8RZyxp0QH...zt_ic?e=AClhah

    119880/188173 loci (63.71%) used for this analysis

    Components %
    S-Indian 0.00
    Baloch 10.07
    Caucasian 46.33
    NE-Euro 0.00
    SE-Asian 1.06
    Siberian 0.00
    NE-Asian 0.53
    Papuan 1.43
    American 0.00
    Beringian 0.00
    Mediterranean 10.20
    SW-Asian 28.64
    San 0.00
    E-African 0.27
    Pygmy 0.00
    W-African 1.48

    Oracle Calculator by www.dnagenics.com
    v1.5 07/02/2020

    Finished reading population data. 407 populations found.
    16 components mode.

    --------------------------------


    Mixed Mode:
    1 84.77% lebanese-christian + 15.23% saudi @ 2.853
    2 66.02% samaritian + 33.98% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.055
    3 79.30% samaritian + 20.70% kurd2 @ 3.116
    4 79.30% samaritian + 20.70% iranian1 @ 3.139
    5 58.20% samaritian + 41.80% iraq-jew @ 3.222
    6 85.55% lebanese-christian + 14.45% bedouin @ 3.278
    7 65.23% samaritian + 34.77% iranian-jew @ 3.299
    8 80.86% lebanese-druze + 19.14% saudi @ 3.314
    9 70.70% samaritian + 29.30% uzbekistan-jew @ 3.328
    10 86.33% lebanese-christian + 13.67% qatari @ 3.362

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% lebanese-christian @ 7.107
    2 100% samaritian @ 7.155
    3 100% syrian @ 7.946
    4 100% lebanese-muslim @ 8.918
    5 100% lebanese @ 8.928
    6 100% lebanese-druze @ 9.120
    7 100% jordanian @ 9.333
    8 100% palestinian2 @ 9.431
    9 100% iraq-jew @ 9.510
    10 100% palestinian1 @ 9.687

    Using 2 populations approximation
    1 50% samaritian + 50% iraq-jew @ 3.467
    2 50% samaritian + 50% syrian @ 4.141
    3 50% samaritian + 50% iraqi-mandaean @ 4.240
    4 50% samaritian + 50% iranian-jew @ 4.251
    5 50% samaritian + 50% palestinian1 @ 4.271
    6 50% palestinian2 + 50% iraq-jew @ 4.468
    7 50% samaritian + 50% lebanese-muslim @ 4.651
    8 50% lebanese-christian + 50% palestinian2 @ 4.756
    9 50% lebanese-christian + 50% samaritian @ 4.925
    10 50% lebanese-druze + 50% palestinian2 @ 5.019

    Using 3 populations approximation
    1 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.061
    2 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iranian-jew @ 3.315
    3 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% uzbekistan-jew @ 3.448
    4 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iraq-jew @ 3.466
    5 33% samaritian + 33% syrian + 33% iraq-jew @ 3.490
    6 33% lebanese-christian + 33% samaritian + 33% syrian @ 3.823
    7 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iraqi-arab @ 3.830
    8 33% azerbaijan-jew + 33% cypriot + 33% yemen-jew @ 3.833
    9 33% lebanese-christian + 33% samaritian + 33% palestinian1 @ 3.935
    10 33% samaritian + 33% syrian + 33% iranian-jew @ 3.982

    Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% iranian-jew @ 2.779
    2 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% iraq-jew @ 2.783
    3 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% iraqi-mandaean @ 2.904
    4 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% kurd2 @ 3.346
    5 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% iranian1 @ 3.388
    6 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% uzbekistan-jew @ 3.450
    7 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% georgia-jew @ 3.471
    8 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% assyrian @ 3.492
    9 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.527
    10 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% kurd1 @ 3.581

    I10270 - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgPrvOv8RZyxp0Pc...O6ZYq?e=C4BUXh

    121136/188173 loci (64.37%) used for this analysis

    Components %
    S-Indian 0.41
    Baloch 10.70
    Caucasian 46.90
    NE-Euro 0.00
    SE-Asian 1.16
    Siberian 0.00
    NE-Asian 0.00
    Papuan 0.93
    American 0.00
    Beringian 0.00
    Mediterranean 9.30
    SW-Asian 29.03
    San 0.00
    E-African 0.00
    Pygmy 0.38
    W-African 1.19

    Oracle Calculator by www.dnagenics.com
    v1.5 07/02/2020

    Finished reading population data. 407 populations found.
    16 components mode.

    --------------------------------


    Mixed Mode:
    1 62.11% samaritian + 37.89% iraqi-mandaean @ 2.953
    2 54.30% samaritian + 45.70% iraq-jew @ 3.161
    3 61.33% samaritian + 38.67% iranian-jew @ 3.175
    4 50.39% iraq-jew + 49.61% samaritian @ 3.245
    5 77.73% samaritian + 22.27% kurd2 @ 3.439
    6 63.67% azerbaijan-jew + 36.33% yemen-jew @ 3.462
    7 84.77% lebanese-christian + 15.23% saudi @ 3.518
    8 69.14% georgia-jew + 30.86% yemen-jew @ 3.580
    9 77.73% samaritian + 22.27% iranian1 @ 3.605
    10 80.86% lebanese-druze + 19.14% saudi @ 3.616

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% lebanese-christian @ 7.498
    2 100% samaritian @ 7.674
    3 100% syrian @ 8.360
    4 100% iraq-jew @ 8.922
    5 100% lebanese-druze @ 9.311
    6 100% lebanese-muslim @ 9.424
    7 100% lebanese @ 9.821
    8 100% palestinian1 @ 10.010
    9 100% jordanian @ 10.192
    10 100% palestinian2 @ 10.231

    Using 2 populations approximation
    1 50% samaritian + 50% iraq-jew @ 3.232
    2 50% samaritian + 50% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.760
    3 50% samaritian + 50% iranian-jew @ 3.776
    4 50% iraq-jew + 50% palestinian2 @ 4.733
    5 50% armenian3 + 50% yemen-jew @ 4.922
    6 50% samaritian + 50% syrian @ 4.938
    7 50% armenian + 50% yemen-jew @ 4.970
    8 50% samaritian + 50% palestinian1 @ 5.027
    9 50% palestinian2 + 50% iranian-jew @ 5.135
    10 50% palestinian2 + 50% georgia-jew @ 5.297

    Using 3 populations approximation
    1 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.062
    2 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iranian-jew @ 3.319
    3 33% samaritian + 33% syrian + 33% iraq-jew @ 3.659
    4 33% georgia-jew + 33% georgia-jew + 33% yemen-jew @ 3.671
    5 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iraq-jew @ 3.679
    6 33% azerbaijan-jew + 33% azerbaijan-jew + 33% yemen-jew @ 3.683
    7 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% uzbekistan-jew @ 3.690
    8 33% samaritian + 33% syrian + 33% iranian-jew @ 3.946
    9 33% assyrian + 33% assyrian + 33% yemen-jew @ 4.146
    10 33% assyrian + 33% druze + 33% yemen-jew @ 4.247

    Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% iraq-jew + 25% iraq-jew + 25% lebanese-druze + 25% yemen-jew @ 2.927
    2 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% iranian-jew @ 3.071
    3 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.182
    4 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% iraq-jew @ 3.252
    5 25% assyrian + 25% assyrian + 25% druze + 25% saudi @ 3.510
    6 25% assyrian + 25% assyrian + 25% druze + 25% bedouin @ 3.527
    7 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% kurd2 @ 3.532
    8 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% iranian1 @ 3.721
    9 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.791
    10 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% assyrian @ 3.823
    YFull: YF72440 (FTDNA - IN41220)

    Ancestral Haplos (Punjabi Jatt):
    * Father: R2-SK2142 > Y1383* - M5a1a (185G)
    * Maternal Uncle: R1b-Z2109 > Y84821 - U7a3a5a1
    * MGMs MGF: R1a-Z93 > Y7 - ?

    Friends Haplos:
    * North Moroccan Berber: E-M35 > M81 - R0
    * Han Chinese: O-M117 > F1531 - M7e
    * Gujarati Lohana: T-M70 > Y11151 - R30b1

    Hidden Content

  4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aaronbee2010 For This Useful Post:

     Amber29 (11-29-2020),  Arlus (12-05-2020),  discreetmaverick (11-29-2020),  Jatt1 (11-29-2020),  laltota (12-04-2020),  maroco (11-29-2020),  pegasus (11-29-2020),  Sapporo (11-29-2020),  ThaYamamoto (11-29-2020),  tipirneni (11-30-2020)

  5. #4603
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    4,200
    Location
    Shangri La

    Afghanistan Jammu and Kashmir United States of America Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronbee2010 View Post
    Here are some high quality Megiddo_MLBA samples just for you boo boo <3

    I10263 - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgPrvOv8RZyxp0QH...zt_ic?e=AClhah

    119880/188173 loci (63.71%) used for this analysis

    Components %
    S-Indian 0.00
    Baloch 10.07
    Caucasian 46.33
    NE-Euro 0.00
    SE-Asian 1.06
    Siberian 0.00
    NE-Asian 0.53
    Papuan 1.43
    American 0.00
    Beringian 0.00
    Mediterranean 10.20
    SW-Asian 28.64
    San 0.00
    E-African 0.27
    Pygmy 0.00
    W-African 1.48

    Oracle Calculator by www.dnagenics.com
    v1.5 07/02/2020

    Finished reading population data. 407 populations found.
    16 components mode.

    --------------------------------


    Mixed Mode:
    1 84.77% lebanese-christian + 15.23% saudi @ 2.853
    2 66.02% samaritian + 33.98% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.055
    3 79.30% samaritian + 20.70% kurd2 @ 3.116
    4 79.30% samaritian + 20.70% iranian1 @ 3.139
    5 58.20% samaritian + 41.80% iraq-jew @ 3.222
    6 85.55% lebanese-christian + 14.45% bedouin @ 3.278
    7 65.23% samaritian + 34.77% iranian-jew @ 3.299
    8 80.86% lebanese-druze + 19.14% saudi @ 3.314
    9 70.70% samaritian + 29.30% uzbekistan-jew @ 3.328
    10 86.33% lebanese-christian + 13.67% qatari @ 3.362

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% lebanese-christian @ 7.107
    2 100% samaritian @ 7.155
    3 100% syrian @ 7.946
    4 100% lebanese-muslim @ 8.918
    5 100% lebanese @ 8.928
    6 100% lebanese-druze @ 9.120
    7 100% jordanian @ 9.333
    8 100% palestinian2 @ 9.431
    9 100% iraq-jew @ 9.510
    10 100% palestinian1 @ 9.687

    Using 2 populations approximation
    1 50% samaritian + 50% iraq-jew @ 3.467
    2 50% samaritian + 50% syrian @ 4.141
    3 50% samaritian + 50% iraqi-mandaean @ 4.240
    4 50% samaritian + 50% iranian-jew @ 4.251
    5 50% samaritian + 50% palestinian1 @ 4.271
    6 50% palestinian2 + 50% iraq-jew @ 4.468
    7 50% samaritian + 50% lebanese-muslim @ 4.651
    8 50% lebanese-christian + 50% palestinian2 @ 4.756
    9 50% lebanese-christian + 50% samaritian @ 4.925
    10 50% lebanese-druze + 50% palestinian2 @ 5.019

    Using 3 populations approximation
    1 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.061
    2 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iranian-jew @ 3.315
    3 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% uzbekistan-jew @ 3.448
    4 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iraq-jew @ 3.466
    5 33% samaritian + 33% syrian + 33% iraq-jew @ 3.490
    6 33% lebanese-christian + 33% samaritian + 33% syrian @ 3.823
    7 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iraqi-arab @ 3.830
    8 33% azerbaijan-jew + 33% cypriot + 33% yemen-jew @ 3.833
    9 33% lebanese-christian + 33% samaritian + 33% palestinian1 @ 3.935
    10 33% samaritian + 33% syrian + 33% iranian-jew @ 3.982

    Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% iranian-jew @ 2.779
    2 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% iraq-jew @ 2.783
    3 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% iraqi-mandaean @ 2.904
    4 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% kurd2 @ 3.346
    5 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% iranian1 @ 3.388
    6 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% uzbekistan-jew @ 3.450
    7 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% georgia-jew @ 3.471
    8 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% assyrian @ 3.492
    9 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.527
    10 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% kurd1 @ 3.581

    I10270 - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgPrvOv8RZyxp0Pc...O6ZYq?e=C4BUXh

    121136/188173 loci (64.37%) used for this analysis

    Components %
    S-Indian 0.41
    Baloch 10.70
    Caucasian 46.90
    NE-Euro 0.00
    SE-Asian 1.16
    Siberian 0.00
    NE-Asian 0.00
    Papuan 0.93
    American 0.00
    Beringian 0.00
    Mediterranean 9.30
    SW-Asian 29.03
    San 0.00
    E-African 0.00
    Pygmy 0.38
    W-African 1.19

    Oracle Calculator by www.dnagenics.com
    v1.5 07/02/2020

    Finished reading population data. 407 populations found.
    16 components mode.

    --------------------------------


    Mixed Mode:
    1 62.11% samaritian + 37.89% iraqi-mandaean @ 2.953
    2 54.30% samaritian + 45.70% iraq-jew @ 3.161
    3 61.33% samaritian + 38.67% iranian-jew @ 3.175
    4 50.39% iraq-jew + 49.61% samaritian @ 3.245
    5 77.73% samaritian + 22.27% kurd2 @ 3.439
    6 63.67% azerbaijan-jew + 36.33% yemen-jew @ 3.462
    7 84.77% lebanese-christian + 15.23% saudi @ 3.518
    8 69.14% georgia-jew + 30.86% yemen-jew @ 3.580
    9 77.73% samaritian + 22.27% iranian1 @ 3.605
    10 80.86% lebanese-druze + 19.14% saudi @ 3.616

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% lebanese-christian @ 7.498
    2 100% samaritian @ 7.674
    3 100% syrian @ 8.360
    4 100% iraq-jew @ 8.922
    5 100% lebanese-druze @ 9.311
    6 100% lebanese-muslim @ 9.424
    7 100% lebanese @ 9.821
    8 100% palestinian1 @ 10.010
    9 100% jordanian @ 10.192
    10 100% palestinian2 @ 10.231

    Using 2 populations approximation
    1 50% samaritian + 50% iraq-jew @ 3.232
    2 50% samaritian + 50% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.760
    3 50% samaritian + 50% iranian-jew @ 3.776
    4 50% iraq-jew + 50% palestinian2 @ 4.733
    5 50% armenian3 + 50% yemen-jew @ 4.922
    6 50% samaritian + 50% syrian @ 4.938
    7 50% armenian + 50% yemen-jew @ 4.970
    8 50% samaritian + 50% palestinian1 @ 5.027
    9 50% palestinian2 + 50% iranian-jew @ 5.135
    10 50% palestinian2 + 50% georgia-jew @ 5.297

    Using 3 populations approximation
    1 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.062
    2 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iranian-jew @ 3.319
    3 33% samaritian + 33% syrian + 33% iraq-jew @ 3.659
    4 33% georgia-jew + 33% georgia-jew + 33% yemen-jew @ 3.671
    5 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% iraq-jew @ 3.679
    6 33% azerbaijan-jew + 33% azerbaijan-jew + 33% yemen-jew @ 3.683
    7 33% samaritian + 33% samaritian + 33% uzbekistan-jew @ 3.690
    8 33% samaritian + 33% syrian + 33% iranian-jew @ 3.946
    9 33% assyrian + 33% assyrian + 33% yemen-jew @ 4.146
    10 33% assyrian + 33% druze + 33% yemen-jew @ 4.247

    Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% iraq-jew + 25% iraq-jew + 25% lebanese-druze + 25% yemen-jew @ 2.927
    2 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% iranian-jew @ 3.071
    3 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.182
    4 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% iraq-jew @ 3.252
    5 25% assyrian + 25% assyrian + 25% druze + 25% saudi @ 3.510
    6 25% assyrian + 25% assyrian + 25% druze + 25% bedouin @ 3.527
    7 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% kurd2 @ 3.532
    8 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% iranian1 @ 3.721
    9 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% iraqi-mandaean @ 3.791
    10 25% samaritian + 25% samaritian + 25% syrian + 25% assyrian @ 3.823
    Thanks , using this and those outliers and the G25/qpAdm proportions, a potential Indo Aryan ghost roughly looks like this , on the lines of kangju 121.

    SI 3
    Baloch 30
    Caucasus 17
    North Euro 38
    Med 7




    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 NE-Euro 40.93
    2 Baloch 28.86
    3 Caucasian 18.66
    4 Mediterranean 5.54
    Last edited by pegasus; 11-29-2020 at 11:10 AM.

  6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pegasus For This Useful Post:

     aaronbee2010 (11-29-2020),  Ahmed Ali (12-01-2020),  Amber29 (11-29-2020),  Arlus (12-05-2020),  Coldmountains (11-29-2020),  discreetmaverick (11-29-2020),  Jatt1 (11-29-2020),  Kapisa (11-29-2020),  karnalIroh (11-29-2020),  laltota (12-04-2020),  Samand (11-30-2020),  Sapporo (11-29-2020),  subzero85 (11-30-2020),  ThaYamamoto (11-29-2020),  vishankar (11-29-2020),  whynot (12-03-2020)

  7. #4604
    Registered Users
    Posts
    127
    Sex
    Location
    Nepal

    Naga (Northeast Indian tribe) the "NE-Asian" score is the highest so far; even more than the real Tibetans.
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 NE-Asian 84.58
    2 Siberian 7.96
    3 S-Indian 4.32
    4 Papuan 1.69
    5 SE-Asian 1.28
    6 American 0.16

     

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 aonaga (reich) 1.41
    2 naga (metspalu) 2.55
    3 nysha (reich) 3.5
    4 tibet (simonson) 7.51
    5 japanese (xing) 12.15
    6 han-nchina (hgdp) 13.08
    7 tu (hgdp) 13.49
    8 japanese (hgdp) 14.18
    9 japanese (1000genomes) 15.79
    10 japanese (hapmap) 15.97
    11 naxi (hgdp) 17.17
    12 yi (hgdp) 18.23
    13 chinese-beijing (1000genomes) 19.26
    14 chinese-beijing (hapmap) 19.4
    15 xibo (hgdp) 22.47
    16 mongola (hgdp) 26.65
    17 tujia (hgdp) 31.95
    18 chinese-american (hapmap) 32.36
    19 hezhen (hgdp) 32.6
    20 daur (hgdp) 33.66

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 97.2% aonaga (reich) + 2.8% japanese (1000genomes) @ 1.34
    2 99.2% aonaga (reich) + 0.8% daur (hgdp) @ 1.39
    3 99.3% aonaga (reich) + 0.7% hezhen (hgdp) @ 1.39
    4 99.6% aonaga (reich) + 0.4% oroqen (hgdp) @ 1.4
    5 99.8% aonaga (reich) + 0.2% evenki (rasmussen) @ 1.4
    6 99.8% aonaga (reich) + 0.2% yakut (hgdp) @ 1.4
    7 99.8% aonaga (reich) + 0.2% nganassan (rasmussen) @ 1.4
    8 99.8% aonaga (reich) + 0.2% buryat (rasmussen) @ 1.4
    9 99.5% aonaga (reich) + 0.5% xibo (hgdp) @ 1.41
    10 99.6% aonaga (reich) + 0.4% mongola (hgdp) @ 1.41
    11 99.9% aonaga (reich) + 0.1% dolgan (rasmussen) @ 1.41
    12 99.9% aonaga (reich) + 0.1% tuvinian (rasmussen) @ 1.41
    13 99.9% aonaga (reich) + 0.1% papuan (hgdp) @ 1.41
    14 99.9% aonaga (reich) + 0.1% mongolian (rasmussen) @ 1.41
    15 100% aonaga (reich) + 0% !kung (xing) @ 1.41
    16 100% aonaga (reich) + 0% abhkasian (yunusbayev) @ 1.41
    17 100% aonaga (reich) + 0% adygei (hgdp) @ 1.41
    18 100% aonaga (reich) + 0% afar (pagani) @ 1.41
    19 100% aonaga (reich) + 0% african-american (1000genomes) @ 1.41
    20 100% aonaga (reich) + 0% african-caribbean (1000genomes) @ 1.41

  8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kaazi For This Useful Post:

     agent_lime (11-30-2020),  Arlus (12-05-2020),  BMG (11-30-2020),  discreetmaverick (11-30-2020),  Jatt1 (12-01-2020),  parasar (11-30-2020),  Reza (11-30-2020),  Samand (11-30-2020),  subzero85 (11-30-2020),  tipirneni (11-30-2020),  Tsakhur (12-01-2020),  vishankar (12-01-2020),  whynot (12-03-2020)

  9. #4605
    Registered Users
    Posts
    547
    Sex
    Omitted

    Is it ok to post SE Asians who have South Asian admixture here?

    1. Burmese. Probably from Rakhine State in Western Myanmar. This is the one of the most South Asian-shifted SE Asian individual I have ever seen. She is approximately 40% South Asian in Dodecad K12b Vahaduo (managed to model her as almost 39% UP_Scheduled Caste or 40% Bengali-derived) and has almost 20% West Eurasian (which is one of the highest amount of Western admixture I have ever among SE Asians) in PuntDNAL K13 nmonte/Vahaduo (her Western ancestry is almost entirely Iran_N/BMAC). I'm not sure if she has recent Indian ancestry or her results just show the genetic variation and diversity within the Burmese.

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 NE-Asian 31.23
    2 S-Indian 25.28
    3 SE-Asian 23.63
    4 Baloch 11.07
    5 Siberian 3.69
    6 Beringian 1.26
    7 Papuan 1.13
    8 NE-Euro 1.11
    9 Mediterranean 0.95
    10 Caucasian 0.39
    11 E-African 0.25

     

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 khasi (chaubey) 12.01
    2 burmanese (chaubey) 15.49
    3 garo (chaubey) 17.36
    4 nepalese-c (xing) 27.86
    5 nepalese-b (xing) 28.35
    6 great-andamanese (reich) 31.56
    7 uyghur (hgdp) 33.52
    8 onge (reich) 34.58
    9 hazara (hgdp) 34.7
    10 lahu (hgdp) 38.21
    11 uzbek (behar) 38.69
    12 bengali (harappa) 38.73
    13 miao (hgdp) 39.97
    14 kyrgyz (xing) 40.78
    15 singapore-chinese (sgvp) 41.03
    16 kyrgyz (hodoglugil) 41.11
    17 chinese (xing) 41.35
    18 kazakh (harappa) 41.36
    19 vietnamese (xing) 41.37
    20 thai (xing) 41.97

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 71.8% burmanese (chaubey) + 28.2% bengali (harappa) @ 2.96
    2 76.2% burmanese (chaubey) + 23.8% dharkar (metspalu) @ 3
    3 76.2% burmanese (chaubey) + 23.8% tharu (metspalu) @ 3.07
    4 76.1% burmanese (chaubey) + 23.9% singapore-indian-b (sgvp) @ 3.1
    5 77.7% burmanese (chaubey) + 22.3% gujarati-patel (harappa) @ 3.12
    6 77.5% burmanese (chaubey) + 22.5% gujarati-a (1000genomes) @ 3.14
    7 76.3% burmanese (chaubey) + 23.7% kanjar (metspalu) @ 3.14
    8 76.5% burmanese (chaubey) + 23.5% karnataka (harappa) @ 3.16
    9 75.3% burmanese (chaubey) + 24.7% up (harappa) @ 3.2
    10 77.3% burmanese (chaubey) + 22.7% velama (metspalu) @ 3.2
    11 76% burmanese (chaubey) + 24% up-muslim (metspalu) @ 3.24
    12 75% burmanese (chaubey) + 25% kerala-muslim (harappa) @ 3.25
    13 76.2% burmanese (chaubey) + 23.8% andhra-pradesh (harappa) @ 3.26
    14 75.1% burmanese (chaubey) + 24.9% bihari (harappa) @ 3.27
    15 75.9% burmanese (chaubey) + 24.1% ap-brahmin (xing) @ 3.29
    16 76.6% burmanese (chaubey) + 23.4% ap-reddy (harappa) @ 3.32
    17 77% burmanese (chaubey) + 23% lodi (reich) @ 3.32
    18 75.2% burmanese (chaubey) + 24.8% caribbean-indian (harappa) @ 3.33
    19 76.4% burmanese (chaubey) + 23.6% sinhalese (harappa) @ 3.35
    20 76.1% burmanese (chaubey) + 23.9% iyengar-brahmin (harappa) @ 3.4


    2. Thai. She is from Hat Yai in Southern Thailand. This probably the most South Asian-shifted Thai individual I have ever seen. She is around 30% South Asian (can be modelled as 30% Velama or almost 31% UP_Scheduled_Caste-like) and 14-15% West Eurasian (entirely Iran_N/BMAC) when modelling her Dodecad K12b results with Vahaduo.

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 SE-Asian 49.92
    2 S-Indian 20.21
    3 NE-Asian 14.81
    4 Baloch 9.12
    5 NE-Euro 1.53
    6 Siberian 1.47
    7 Papuan 1.24
    8 E-African 0.92
    9 American 0.79

     

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 thai (xing) 13.77
    2 khmer-cambodian (xing) 16.13
    3 cambodian (hgdp) 23.57
    4 khasi (chaubey) 24.14
    5 singapore-malay (sgvp) 25.6
    6 lahu (hgdp) 28.23
    7 kinh (1000genomes) 28.53
    8 vietnamese (xing) 30.08
    9 dai-chinese (1000genomes) 30.61
    10 dai (hgdp) 30.94
    11 burmanese (chaubey) 34.21
    12 garo (chaubey) 37.35
    13 iban (xing) 41.5
    14 great-andamanese (reich) 42.03
    15 onge (reich) 42.92
    16 samoan (xing) 43.53
    17 bonda (chaubey) 45.57
    18 juang (chaubey) 45.62
    19 tongan (xing) 47.07
    20 miao (hgdp) 49.5

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 79.4% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 20.6% kerala-nair (harappa) @ 2.12
    2 80.3% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 19.7% gujarati-a (hapmap) @ 2.17
    3 79.1% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 20.9% gujarati (harappa) @ 2.17
    4 80.2% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 19.8% gujarati-a (1000genomes) @ 2.2
    5 79.2% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 20.8% gujarati-b (hapmap) @ 2.3
    6 80.4% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 19.6% gujarati-patel (harappa) @ 2.31
    7 79.3% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 20.7% iyer-brahmin (harappa) @ 2.38
    8 79.2% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 20.8% brahmin-tamil-nadu (metspalu) @ 2.43
    9 79.3% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 20.7% iyengar-brahmin (harappa) @ 2.45
    10 79.2% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 20.8% tn-brahmin (xing) @ 2.45
    11 79.1% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 20.9% meghawal (reich) @ 2.45
    12 79.1% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 20.9% ap-brahmin (xing) @ 2.46
    13 79% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 21% up-kshatriya (metspalu) @ 2.51
    14 79.2% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 20.8% singapore-indian-b (sgvp) @ 2.56
    15 78.7% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 21.3% karnataka-brahmin (harappa) @ 2.58
    16 78.9% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 21.1% maharashtrian (harappa) @ 2.58
    17 79.1% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 20.9% rajasthani (harappa) @ 2.65
    18 79.7% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 20.3% ap-reddy (harappa) @ 2.73
    19 78.9% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 21.1% vaish (reich) @ 2.76
    20 79.4% khmer-cambodian (xing) + 20.6% dharkar (metspalu) @ 2.84
    Last edited by Tsakhur; 12-02-2020 at 02:56 AM.

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tsakhur For This Useful Post:

     Arlus (12-05-2020),  BMG (12-02-2020),  discreetmaverick (12-01-2020),  Jatt1 (12-04-2020),  kamil154 (12-02-2020),  laltota (12-04-2020),  parasar (12-02-2020),  Samand (12-01-2020),  whynot (12-02-2020)

  11. #4606
    Given the importance of the Harappaworld calculator to the South/South-Central Asian community, we felt that it would be useful to have a central repository for Harappaworld results for public samples. For phase 1 of this effort, We've made approximately 5000 public samples (Including all HGDP groups) available on Genoplot for admixture analysis. These can be processed with any of the 80 odd calculators we have available. In addition, we will be enabling a subset of these calculators (HarappaWorld, Eurogenes K13 & K36, MDLPWorld22 among others) for full nMonte processing similar to Global 25 nMonte modelling. Global 25 remains the gold standard, however there are many instances where it can be helpful to utilize admixture based modeling.

    We will continue to add more public samples with the goal of providing a one-stop-shop for all publicly available genomic data.

    As an example, here are the PJL samples from the 1000 Genomes project

    Genoplot



     
    Explore your Genealogy

  12. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to GenoPlot For This Useful Post:

     aaronbee2010 (12-01-2020),  Ahmed Ali (12-01-2020),  Arlus (12-05-2020),  Biharguy (12-03-2020),  BMG (12-02-2020),  discreetmaverick (12-01-2020),  Jatt1 (12-04-2020),  kaazi (12-21-2020),  kamil154 (12-02-2020),  Kapisa (12-01-2020),  laltota (12-04-2020),  parasar (12-02-2020),  pegasus (12-02-2020),  Rustyshakelford (12-01-2020),  Ryukendo (12-03-2020),  Samand (12-01-2020),  Sapporo (12-02-2020),  ssamlal (12-02-2020),  subzero85 (12-01-2020),  T90 (12-01-2020),  ThaYamamoto (12-01-2020),  vishankar (12-02-2020),  whynot (12-02-2020),  ybnnahmir431 (12-03-2020)

  13. #4607
    Registered Users
    Posts
    547
    Sex
    Omitted

    Quote Originally Posted by kaazi View Post
    Naga (Northeast Indian tribe) the "NE-Asian" score is the highest so far; even more than the real Tibetans.
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 NE-Asian 84.58
    2 Siberian 7.96
    3 S-Indian 4.32
    4 Papuan 1.69
    5 SE-Asian 1.28
    6 American 0.16

     

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 aonaga (reich) 1.41
    2 naga (metspalu) 2.55
    3 nysha (reich) 3.5
    4 tibet (simonson) 7.51
    5 japanese (xing) 12.15
    6 han-nchina (hgdp) 13.08
    7 tu (hgdp) 13.49
    8 japanese (hgdp) 14.18
    9 japanese (1000genomes) 15.79
    10 japanese (hapmap) 15.97
    11 naxi (hgdp) 17.17
    12 yi (hgdp) 18.23
    13 chinese-beijing (1000genomes) 19.26
    14 chinese-beijing (hapmap) 19.4
    15 xibo (hgdp) 22.47
    16 mongola (hgdp) 26.65
    17 tujia (hgdp) 31.95
    18 chinese-american (hapmap) 32.36
    19 hezhen (hgdp) 32.6
    20 daur (hgdp) 33.66

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 97.2% aonaga (reich) + 2.8% japanese (1000genomes) @ 1.34
    2 99.2% aonaga (reich) + 0.8% daur (hgdp) @ 1.39
    3 99.3% aonaga (reich) + 0.7% hezhen (hgdp) @ 1.39
    4 99.6% aonaga (reich) + 0.4% oroqen (hgdp) @ 1.4
    5 99.8% aonaga (reich) + 0.2% evenki (rasmussen) @ 1.4
    6 99.8% aonaga (reich) + 0.2% yakut (hgdp) @ 1.4
    7 99.8% aonaga (reich) + 0.2% nganassan (rasmussen) @ 1.4
    8 99.8% aonaga (reich) + 0.2% buryat (rasmussen) @ 1.4
    9 99.5% aonaga (reich) + 0.5% xibo (hgdp) @ 1.41
    10 99.6% aonaga (reich) + 0.4% mongola (hgdp) @ 1.41
    11 99.9% aonaga (reich) + 0.1% dolgan (rasmussen) @ 1.41
    12 99.9% aonaga (reich) + 0.1% tuvinian (rasmussen) @ 1.41
    13 99.9% aonaga (reich) + 0.1% papuan (hgdp) @ 1.41
    14 99.9% aonaga (reich) + 0.1% mongolian (rasmussen) @ 1.41
    15 100% aonaga (reich) + 0% !kung (xing) @ 1.41
    16 100% aonaga (reich) + 0% abhkasian (yunusbayev) @ 1.41
    17 100% aonaga (reich) + 0% adygei (hgdp) @ 1.41
    18 100% aonaga (reich) + 0% afar (pagani) @ 1.41
    19 100% aonaga (reich) + 0% african-american (1000genomes) @ 1.41
    20 100% aonaga (reich) + 0% african-caribbean (1000genomes) @ 1.41
    Wow looks like he/she has no West Eurasian whatsoever. Even the S-Indian could be something Onge or AASI rather than actual Indian ancestry.

    Its fascinating how SE Asians who lives further away from the subcontinent have more actual South Asian and West Eurasian ancestry than the Nagas and many Tibeto-Burman tribes of the NE India.

    Btw, I heard that the S-Indian component on Harappa is around 40-50% West Eurasian, is that true? Especially for individuals that have actual South Asian ancestry?

  14. #4608
    Registered Users
    Posts
    21
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi

    Pakistan United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsakhur View Post
    Btw, I heard that the S-Indian component on Harappa is around 40-50% West Eurasian, is that true? Especially for individuals that have actual South Asian ancestry?
    Curious to know this as well. That would mean groups like Paniya have even less AASI and are more western sifted than we thought.

  15. #4609
    Registered Users
    Posts
    406
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    1/2 Italian, 1/2 Armenian
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA (M)
    H5a

    Quote Originally Posted by Samand View Post
    Curious to know this as well. That would mean groups like Paniya have even less AASI and are more western sifted than we thought.
    Obviously uniparental markers are not the best indicators for autosomal ancestry but I feel like even 10 years ago on other anthro forums, people pointed out this was likely the case given how ubiquitous y H and mt R is in the subcontinent. It wouldn't surprise me if the coastal migration theory is wrong and those might have actually been part of the first population to settle some parts of the subcontinent.

  16. #4610
    Registered Users
    Posts
    125
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-Y7
    mtDNA (M)
    R30b

    United States of America Pakistan
    Harrappa world Fst score for S Indian component:

    C1
    S Indian
    Baloch 0.08
    Caucasian 0.077
    NE Euro 0.082
    SE Asian 0.084
    Siberian 0.093
    NE Asian 0.081
    Papuan 0.145
    American 0.128
    Beringian 0.116
    Mediterranean 0.095
    SW Asian 0.091
    San 0.203
    E African 0.122
    Pygmy 0.188
    W African 0.142

    Attachment 41541
    Last edited by Kapisa; 12-03-2020 at 05:55 PM.

  17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kapisa For This Useful Post:

     discreetmaverick (12-04-2020),  laltota (12-04-2020),  Sapporo (12-04-2020),  subzero85 (12-04-2020),  tipirneni (12-03-2020),  Tsakhur (12-05-2020),  vishankar (12-03-2020)

Page 461 of 509 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-18-2021, 09:38 PM
  2. Replies: 211
    Last Post: 11-19-2020, 10:23 PM
  3. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 07:43 AM
  4. Replies: 189
    Last Post: 04-24-2020, 10:02 PM
  5. New South Asian Results
    By Searcher in forum 23andMe
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2019, 12:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •