Thread: help with DNA results

Sex

help with DNA results

I am new to this forum and have no idea about how to correctly interpret DNA results. I am originally from Punjab Pakistan. But I heard that my forefathers migrated from Sindh Pakistan.

MyHeritage DNA results shows that I have 93% South Asian, 3% West Asia, 3% Scotland, Whales % Ireland, & 1% Greece.

I further imported my raw data into xcode SAGE Project to get further idea of my ancestry. It is what I got. Can anyone interpret these results for me?
    dna.PNG

2. The Following User Says Thank You to albany For This Useful Post:

aaronbee2010 (11-25-2018)

Gold Class Member
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Indian - Punjabi Jatt
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA (P)
    R2-SK2142 > Y1383*
    mtDNA (M)
    U7a3a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-Z2103 > Y35099
    mtDNA (P)
    M5a1a

England United Kingdom India India Punjab
    Could you upload your results to GEDmatch, and show your Oracle results for the "HarappaWorld" and "Eurogenes K13" calculator? If you don't mind me asking, what caste/tribe are you from? There are loads of people in these forums who've uploaded to GEDmatch so its easier to compare your results to someone of your caste and see where you lie compared to the expected average.
    FTDNA: IN41220
    YFull: YF62636

Maternal mtDNA novels: G6150A > C15433T > G207A, T2404C, C8898T, G9755A

Other ancestral Y-DNA lines: Mothers Mothers Mothers Father: R1a-M417 (possibly R1a-Z93 > L657 > Y7)

ADMIN

Three posts deleted per our Terms:

3.10 Certain standards of quality control will be enforced to ensure a productive forum atmosphere. Invectives and posts devoid of substance (e.g. threads or replies consisting solely of inflammatory content or triviality) will be considered junk postings and deleted. Breaches in basic forum etiquette include (and are not limited to) cross-posting different threads, consecutive posting in existing threads and reviving old threads whose course of discussion has long since expired ("necro-bumping").
    Thanks for your time.
    Forum Reminders - Please remember to:
    Report any problematic content Adhere to Anthrogenica Hidden Content Discuss respectfully Be mindful of sharing user data (both yours and others) English language only in main forum area PM 'Moderator' for basic maintenance tasks or information about member suspensions or bans