Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 116 of 116

Thread: From R-L23/L150 to R-PF7580 & L584

  1. #111
    Registered Users
    Posts
    224
    Sex
    Location
    New York
    Ethnicity
    LAZ
    Nationality
    TURK
    Y-DNA
    R-FGC14590 (Big-Y)
    mtDNA
    N1b1a / U3b2a1a

    Lazistan Turkey United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh86 View Post
    my results are in:

    R1b-Z2103, Z2105 > L584 > PH1639 > PH2731

    no idea what that means. any suggestions?
    Akatosh, is that you in ytree, YF11660? (Georgian)

    https://yfull.com/tree/R-L584/
    Paternal Y-DNA: R1b-M269>L23>Z2103>L584>FGC14590 (Big-Y); Yfull ID: YF5208; Osman Sari b.1771 M3'anu / Vicealti / Lazistan
    Maternal mtDna: N1b1 (FS); Gulsum Yapici, b. 1894 in Siyat / Art'aseni / Lazistan
    Paternal mtDna: U3b2a1(FS); Elmas Kalayci, b. 190X in Kvancareri / Art'aseni / Lazistan

  2. #112
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    896
    Sex
    Location
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z2103>Y14416

    FGC14590, FGC14592, FGC14593/SK2093, FGC14594, FGC39500, PF7580 are all on the same phylogenetic level. Until this block of SNPs is broken up, R1b-FGC14590 and R1b-PF7580 have the same meaning.
    https://www.familytreedna.com/groups.../about/results
    https://yfull.com/tree/R-FGC14590/
    Last edited by Joe B; 01-27-2018 at 06:12 PM.
    YFull R1b-M269>L23>Z2103>Z2106>Z2108>Y14512>Y20971>Y22199, ISOGG R1b1a1a2a2c1b Y14416, FTDNA R-M64

  3. #113
    Registered Users
    Posts
    224
    Sex
    Location
    New York
    Ethnicity
    LAZ
    Nationality
    TURK
    Y-DNA
    R-FGC14590 (Big-Y)
    mtDNA
    N1b1a / U3b2a1a

    Lazistan Turkey United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe B View Post
    FGC14590, FGC14592, FGC14593/SK2093, FGC14594, FGC39500, PF7580 are all on the same phylogenetic level. Until this block of SNPs is broken up, R1b-FGC14590 and R1b-PF7580 have the same meaning.
    https://www.familytreedna.com/groups.../about/results
    https://yfull.com/tree/R-FGC14590/
    Joe B, then what might be the reason they change it back and forth if it is basically the same? I've seen multiple PF7580's in FTDNA but not one FGC14590
    Paternal Y-DNA: R1b-M269>L23>Z2103>L584>FGC14590 (Big-Y); Yfull ID: YF5208; Osman Sari b.1771 M3'anu / Vicealti / Lazistan
    Maternal mtDna: N1b1 (FS); Gulsum Yapici, b. 1894 in Siyat / Art'aseni / Lazistan
    Paternal mtDna: U3b2a1(FS); Elmas Kalayci, b. 190X in Kvancareri / Art'aseni / Lazistan

  4. #114
    Registered Users
    Posts
    19
    Sex
    Location
    Tbilisi
    Ethnicity
    Georgian
    Nationality
    Georgian
    Y-DNA
    r1b

    Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by XooR View Post
    Akatosh, is that you in ytree, YF11660? (Georgian)

    https://yfull.com/tree/R-L584/
    yes, that happens to be me

    BAM file is still not there though. not sure if it will add anything new or not, but we will see

    looks like we had a common male ancestor 5000 years ago ))
    it's interesting what language did he speak. probably an early form of Indo-European
    Last edited by Akatosh86; 02-08-2018 at 08:51 PM.

  5. #115
    Registered Users
    Posts
    94
    Sex
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    U5

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh86 View Post
    yes, that happens to be me

    BAM file is still not there though. not sure if it will add anything new or not, but we will see

    looks like we had a common male ancestor 5000 years ago ))
    it's interesting what language did he speak. probably an early form of Indo-European
    Couldn't R-L584s of that time speak other than Indo-European languages?
    Last edited by asm; 02-02-2019 at 08:35 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to asm For This Useful Post:

     Silesian (02-02-2019)

  7. #116
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,430
    Ethnicity
    Pred.Anglo-Saxon + Briton
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA
    R1b S21184, BY50830+
    mtDNA
    U4b1a2 - FGS

    Canada England Wales Netherlands France Cornwall
    Quote Originally Posted by musaev View Post
    Couldn't R-L584s of that time speak other than Indo-European languages?
    Considering it's next to impossible that M269+ is from the Middle East, you're looking at a language that was spoken on the Pontic Caspian steppe, whatever set of languages those could be.
    YDNA: R1b-Z220 (A7066+) (1800's Stepney, London(Bethnal Green), UK George Wood b. 1782
    maternal-grandfather YDNA: prob. I1 Gurr, George 1843, Feversham, Kent, England.
    maternal-grandmother YDNA: R1b-P311+ Beech, John Richard b. 1780, Lewes, England
    maternal-ggrandfather YDNA R1b-U106 Thomas, Edward b 1854, Sittingbourne, Kent
    paternal-ggf YDNA: R1b-L48. Gould, John Somerset England 1800s.
    paternal-ggf YDNA: R1b-L48. Scott, William Hamilton mdka Ireland(?) < 1800s

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Similar Threads

  1. L277 and L584
    By Jarman in forum R1b-Z2103/Z2105
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 07-23-2017, 06:26 PM
  2. From R-L150 to R-CTS7822
    By kostop in forum R1b-Z2103/Z2105
    Replies: 366
    Last Post: 04-25-2017, 06:17 PM
  3. R1b-L277.1* R1b-M269>L23>L150>Z2103>Z2105>L277.1* 2014
    By Joe B in forum R1b-Z2103/Z2105
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-25-2014, 07:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •