Thread: American Forum section reorganization

Registered Users
    Sex

France Guadeloupe Corsica

American Forum section reorganization

Hi,
    The American continent is currently divided into 2 Forums the North America forum section and the South one.
    What is North America ? It's from Canada to Panama including Caribbeans Islands. And South America is all others.
    There is a problem, see I'm from Guadeloupe a French Caribbean Island, and I want to share some about Caribbean genetic, but I feel like posting in North America forum section is kind of useless because us Caribbean poeple are strongly connected to south america, even central america is more connected to south america

I think you should keep a North America Forum section only including USA and Canada then create a Central & South America Forum section

Because us Caribbean are connected to south in terms of languages, spanish speakers refer themselves as Latinos like south americans, creole people like me are close to Guyane Creole people, we share common history culture and ethnicities, our natives people are arawaks, caribs, and ta´nos, who are also present in Amazonia

Well I can talk a long time about how much central America and espacially Caribbean are more connected to south than USA&CANADA it's just that it would be more logical to be together in one forum section, if I post a topic about my genes it would be interesting for South America people like people from Guyane and as a central American person I would like to see their topic in the same section.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gwadsica For This Useful Post:

BYLM (11-27-2018)

Administrator
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    R2a*-M124 (L295-)
    mtDNA (M)
    D4j5*

England
    Hi gwadsica,

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been planning to re-organise the International Area and we'll take your suggestion into consideration.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DMXX For This Useful Post:

Scarlet Ibis (11-28-2018)

Registered Users
    Sex

France Guadeloupe Corsica
    thanks a lot