Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 251

Thread: G25 ancient 2500 BCE - 2000 BCE calculator

  1. #241
    Registered Users
    Posts
    538
    Sex
    Y-DNA
    I2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebizur View Post
    Naxi are not properly Tibetans, but another ethnic group that inhabits some areas in northwestern Yunnan and southwestern Sichuan provinces of China, immediately east of Tibet.

    There do not seem to be many published samples of Naxi mtDNA. Bo Wen et al. ("Analyses of Genetic Structure of Tibeto-Burman Populations Reveals Sex-Biased Admixture in Southern Tibeto-Burmans," Am. J. Hum. Genet. 74:856–865, 2004) have analyzed a sample of Naxi from Lijiang, Yunnan and found them to belong to the following mtDNA haplogroups:

    Naxi from Lijiang, Yunnan (Wen et al. 2004)
    4/45 = 8.9% A
    3/45 = 6.7% B4*(xB4a, B4b1)
    5/45 = 11.1% B4a
    3/45 = 6.7% B5a
    8/45 = 17.8% F1a
    2/45 = 4.4% F1b
    1/45 = 2.2% F2a
    1/45 = 2.2% R9a
    4/45 = 8.9% C
    2/45 = 4.4% D*(xD5)
    3/45 = 6.7% G(xG2, G3)
    7/45 = 15.6% M*(xM7, M8a, C, Z, M9, D, G)
    1/45 = 2.2% M7b1
    1/45 = 2.2% Z

    Wen et al. 2004 also have reported the following regarding Naxi Y-DNA:

    Naxi from Lijiang, Yunnan (Wen et al. 2004)
    20/40 = 50.0% O-M95
    15/40 = 37.5% DE-YAP(xM15)
    3/40 = 7.5% K-M9(xM122, M119, M95, M45)
    1/40 = 2.5% O-M134
    1/40 = 2.5% C-M130

    This sample has an unusual Y-DNA profile. It seems to be mainly a mix of O-M95 (most often observed among speakers of Austroasiatic languages in Southeast Asia and South Asia, speakers of Kuki-Chin-Mizo languages in western Myanmar and northeastern India, speakers of Tai-Kadai languages, and speakers of Austronesian languages in the western half of the Malay Archipelago and on mainland Southeast Asia) and DE(xM15), which in the region inhabited by the Naxi should most likely be D-P99 (most often observed among Tibetans).

    The HGDP sample of Naxi contains members of the following mtDNA haplogroups:
    A4 x 1
    A4c1 x 1
    A11b x 1
    B4a1+16311 x 2
    B4a4 x 1
    C7b x 1
    G3a1a x 1
    M71a1 x 1

    And as for the Y-DNA of the HGDP sample of Naxi:
    3/7 Q-M120
    2/7 N-CTS4714*(xF2407/M1860)
    1/7 O1b1-F2320*(xO1b1a-M1470)
    1/7 O-F14665

    Although the Naxi are neither very numerous (numbering somewhere between 300,000 and 400,000 persons at present depending on how membership in this group is defined) nor very widespread (almost all living in a corner of northwestern Yunnan and southwestern Sichuan), the data I have posted above suggest that the ethnonym "Naxi" may subsume at least two populations that genetically differ from each other to a significant degree.
    Thank you. Do you know where is origin of Proto Qiang people? Were they horse breeders Indo European?

  2. #242
    Registered Users
    Posts
    662
    Sex
    Location
    Brittany
    Nationality
    French
    Y-DNA
    R-U106 S497
    mtDNA
    K1a

    France Bretagne Kroaz Du
    Quote Originally Posted by JMcB View Post
    One of the things I love about G25 is that you can easily see who your closest ancient matches are. Mine is a little Lombard girl who died when she was around 6 years old in Szólád, Hungary, circa 550 AD. Our fit distance is 2.371.

    She was buried in a wooden coffin and was wearing a ring and probably a necklace, as there were some beads found in her grave. Plus, two S shape brooches, that were probably used to hold her cloths in place. Apparently, her grave was simple, as she probably died un-expectantly, but the fact that she was wearing jewelry may indicate that she was a child of some status.

    Attachment 27948

    Attachment 27949


    SZ38​: A young female (5-6 yrs old) buried in a simple pit (in contrast to other ​Northern women in that cemetery that have a ledge-wall-type of grave). Despite being a simple grave, some artifacts were buried with this individual, namely a ring, a pair of S-brooches and beads. — DNA, Northern: [GBT & CEU] ( 90%) Tuscan: (8%) Finnish: (2%)

    After her, I match two of the England Romans, 6DT22 (@2.472) and 3DT16 (@2.487). Plus, a Collegno Lombard man, CL84 (@2.614). All of whom I believe are R-U106. Which is interesting, as my people probably ran in the same crowd as they did. More or less.

    As for the older samples, the closet I get is Beaker Central Europe’s Average @ 2.487,
    Scotland LBA 12859 @ 2.875, England MBA 12458 @ 2.947. And as Trelvern showed above, Beaker Central Europe 16590 @ 2.91 & 10113 @ 3.343





    With a Hat Tip to Bolox79 for his assistance on SZ38
    Not too far from your little girl (SZ38) 2.57
    I am happy to have these details
    and I also have DT 22 and CL 84 but not so close (3.37; 3.67)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trelvern For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (12-27-2018)

  4. #243
    Registered Users
    Posts
    846
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Indo-europeen
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Y33 Kurgan/ CWC
    mtDNA
    H76

    European Union Poland Lithuania Ukraine Romania Germany
    PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
    Alain_E21436_scaled,0.134311,0.135065,0.067882,0.0 62985,0.036314,0.025379,0.00799,0.014076,0.0045,-0.014579,-0.004872,-0.004046,0.005798,0.018992,-0.007057,-0.005569,-0.009257,0.002787,-0.002263,-0.004627,0.002995,-0.00136,-0.001356,-0.000843,-0.001916
    Alain_dad_E27758_scaled,0.133173,0.12491,0.073539, 0.066215,0.038776,0.023985,0.00987,0.019615,0.0040 9,-0.023873,-0.003735,-0.005995,0.012339,0.023809,-0.010315,0.011668,0.01004,-0.002154,-0.009679,0.001126,-0.003494,-0.002102,0.004437,0.001566,-0.002036

    ,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
    Alain:E21436,0.0118,0.0133,0.018,0.0195,0.0118,0.0 091,0.0034,0.0061,0.0022,-0.008,-0.003,-0.0027,0.0039,0.0138,-0.0052,-0.0042,-0.0071,0.0022,-0.0018,-0.0037,0.0024,-0.0011,-0.0011,-0.0007,-0.0016
    Alain_dad:E27758,0.0117,0.0123,0.0195,0.0205,0.012 6,0.0086,0.0042,0.0085,0.002,-0.0131,-0.0023,-0.004,0.0083,0.0173,-0.0076,0.0088,0.0077,-0.0017,-0.0077,0.0009,-0.0028,-0.0017,0.0036,0.0013,-0.0017
    ,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25

    Please for me and my dad with 2 distance scaled ? You have a new Version?

    Regards
    Alain Dad
    Y-DNA R1a-Y33 Eastern Corderd Ware Culture Baltoslavic/ old Pruzzen
    H76 czech Republic W3a1d Yamnaya Culture, Samara /Pontic steppe
    Scytho-sarmatian.

  5. #244
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,615
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Croat (NW)
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (Y5596>A815)

    Croatia Austrian Empire Slovenia
    Quote Originally Posted by Alain View Post
    PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
    Alain_E21436_scaled,0.134311,0.135065,0.067882,0.0 62985,0.036314,0.025379,0.00799,0.014076,0.0045,-0.014579,-0.004872,-0.004046,0.005798,0.018992,-0.007057,-0.005569,-0.009257,0.002787,-0.002263,-0.004627,0.002995,-0.00136,-0.001356,-0.000843,-0.001916
    Alain_dad_E27758_scaled,0.133173,0.12491,0.073539, 0.066215,0.038776,0.023985,0.00987,0.019615,0.0040 9,-0.023873,-0.003735,-0.005995,0.012339,0.023809,-0.010315,0.011668,0.01004,-0.002154,-0.009679,0.001126,-0.003494,-0.002102,0.004437,0.001566,-0.002036

    ,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
    Alain:E21436,0.0118,0.0133,0.018,0.0195,0.0118,0.0 091,0.0034,0.0061,0.0022,-0.008,-0.003,-0.0027,0.0039,0.0138,-0.0052,-0.0042,-0.0071,0.0022,-0.0018,-0.0037,0.0024,-0.0011,-0.0011,-0.0007,-0.0016
    Alain_dad:E27758,0.0117,0.0123,0.0195,0.0205,0.012 6,0.0086,0.0042,0.0085,0.002,-0.0131,-0.0023,-0.004,0.0083,0.0173,-0.0076,0.0088,0.0077,-0.0017,-0.0077,0.0009,-0.0028,-0.0017,0.0036,0.0013,-0.0017
    ,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25

    Please for me and my dad with 2 distance scaled ? You have a new Version?

    Regards
    pen=0
    [1] "distance%=2.733"


    Alain_E21436_scaled


    CZECH-EBA,46.6
    CORDED-WARE-BALTIC,37.8
    MINOAN,14.8
    CORDED-WARE-GERMANY,0.8

    pen=0.001
    [1] "distance%=3.2858"


    Alain_E21436_scaled


    BEAKERS-NORTHWEST,44.4
    CZECH-EBA,38.2
    CORDED-WARE-BALTIC,9.2
    BEAKERS-CENTRAL,6
    BEAKERS-CENTRAL-WEST,1.4
    BEAKERS-SOUTHEAST,0.6
    NO-STEPPE-CENTRAL-EUROPEANS,0.2
     
    Paper Trail MyHeritage K36 G25 Mod. FTDNA
    NW Croatian 87.5%
    Slovenian 6.25%
    Unknown 6.25%
    E. Europe 35.7%
    Balkan 34.4%
    Scandinavia 21.2%
    Baltic 8.7%
    Grenzmark 0.94
    Czechs 0.93,
    Hungary 0.91
    Volhyn 0.91,
    C. Rusyns 0.91
    Slovenia 0.91
    Czech 1.79
    Hungarian 2.02
    Slovenian 2.07
    Croatian 2.39
    Ukrainian 3.01
    East Europe 99%
    Trace 1%

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     Alain (01-11-2019),  JMcB (01-12-2019)

  7. #245
    Registered Users
    Posts
    105
    Sex
    Location
    İstanbul
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Nationality
    Turkish

    Turkey Canada Albania
    Can you run for me?

    ,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
    TG_scaled,0.117238,0.108662,0.003017,-0.016473,0.004308,-0.011713,0.004935,0.002308,-0.008181,0.00492,-0.000487,0.002997,0.004311,0.000413,-0.009365,0.013657,0.02021,0,-0.001383,0.003877,-0.010606,0.000742,0.001602,-0.001446,0.001676

    ,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
    TG,0.0103,0.0107,0.0008,-0.0051,0.0014,-0.0042,0.0021,0.001,-0.004,0.0027,-0.0003,0.002,0.0029,0.0003,-0.0069,0.0103,0.0155,0,-0.0011,0.0031,-0.0085,0.0006,0.0013,-0.0012,0.0014

  8. #246
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,615
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Croat (NW)
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (Y5596>A815)

    Croatia Austrian Empire Slovenia
    Quote Originally Posted by zuzu14 View Post
    Can you run for me?

    ,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
    TG_scaled,0.117238,0.108662,0.003017,-0.016473,0.004308,-0.011713,0.004935,0.002308,-0.008181,0.00492,-0.000487,0.002997,0.004311,0.000413,-0.009365,0.013657,0.02021,0,-0.001383,0.003877,-0.010606,0.000742,0.001602,-0.001446,0.001676

    ,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
    TG,0.0103,0.0107,0.0008,-0.0051,0.0014,-0.0042,0.0021,0.001,-0.004,0.0027,-0.0003,0.002,0.0029,0.0003,-0.0069,0.0103,0.0155,0,-0.0011,0.0031,-0.0085,0.0006,0.0013,-0.0012,0.0014
    pen=0
    [1] "distance%=1.5735"


    TG_scaled


    MINOAN,26.8
    BEAKERS-CENTRAL,24.6
    CENTRAL-ASIA,12
    STEPPE,11.2
    LEVANT-SOUTH,10.4
    BACTRIA-MARGIANA,5
    TUNGUS,3.6
    LEVANT-NORTH,2.8
    CORDED-WARE-BALTIC,2.2
    URAL-SIBERIA,0.8
    ARMENIA-EBA,0.6
     
    Paper Trail MyHeritage K36 G25 Mod. FTDNA
    NW Croatian 87.5%
    Slovenian 6.25%
    Unknown 6.25%
    E. Europe 35.7%
    Balkan 34.4%
    Scandinavia 21.2%
    Baltic 8.7%
    Grenzmark 0.94
    Czechs 0.93,
    Hungary 0.91
    Volhyn 0.91,
    C. Rusyns 0.91
    Slovenia 0.91
    Czech 1.79
    Hungarian 2.02
    Slovenian 2.07
    Croatian 2.39
    Ukrainian 3.01
    East Europe 99%
    Trace 1%

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (01-12-2019),  zuzu14 (01-11-2019)

  10. #247
    Registered Users
    Posts
    846
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Indo-europeen
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Y33 Kurgan/ CWC
    mtDNA
    H76

    European Union Poland Lithuania Ukraine Romania Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    pen=0
    [1] "distance%=2.733"


    Alain_E21436_scaled


    CZECH-EBA,46.6
    CORDED-WARE-BALTIC,37.8
    MINOAN,14.8
    CORDED-WARE-GERMANY,0.8

    pen=0.001
    [1] "distance%=3.2858"


    Alain_E21436_scaled


    BEAKERS-NORTHWEST,44.4
    CZECH-EBA,38.2
    CORDED-WARE-BALTIC,9.2
    BEAKERS-CENTRAL,6
    BEAKERS-CENTRAL-WEST,1.4
    BEAKERS-SOUTHEAST,0.6
    NO-STEPPE-CENTRAL-EUROPEANS,0.2
    And my Dad please
    Alain Dad
    Y-DNA R1a-Y33 Eastern Corderd Ware Culture Baltoslavic/ old Pruzzen
    H76 czech Republic W3a1d Yamnaya Culture, Samara /Pontic steppe
    Scytho-sarmatian.

  11. #248
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,615
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Croat (NW)
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (Y5596>A815)

    Croatia Austrian Empire Slovenia
    Quote Originally Posted by Alain View Post
    And my Dad please
    pen=0
    [1] "distance%=3.5091"


    Alain_dad_E27758_scaled


    CORDED-WARE-BALTIC,59.8
    MINOAN,19.4
    CORDED-WARE-GERMANY,18
    STEPPE,1.4
    BEAKERS-CENTRAL-SOUTH,1
    BEAKERS-CENTRAL,0.2
    BEAKERS-SOUTHEAST,0.2


    pen=0.001
    [1] "distance%=4.0454"


    Alain_dad_E27758_scaled


    BEAKERS-NORTHWEST,53.4
    CORDED-WARE-BALTIC,23.2
    CZECH-EBA,11.6
    BEAKERS-CENTRAL,11.2
    BRITAIN-CA-EBA,0.2
    STEPPE,0.2
    STEPPE-WEST,0.2
     
    Paper Trail MyHeritage K36 G25 Mod. FTDNA
    NW Croatian 87.5%
    Slovenian 6.25%
    Unknown 6.25%
    E. Europe 35.7%
    Balkan 34.4%
    Scandinavia 21.2%
    Baltic 8.7%
    Grenzmark 0.94
    Czechs 0.93,
    Hungary 0.91
    Volhyn 0.91,
    C. Rusyns 0.91
    Slovenia 0.91
    Czech 1.79
    Hungarian 2.02
    Slovenian 2.07
    Croatian 2.39
    Ukrainian 3.01
    East Europe 99%
    Trace 1%

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     Alain (01-12-2019),  JMcB (01-12-2019)

  13. #249
    Registered Users
    Posts
    846
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Indo-europeen
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Y33 Kurgan/ CWC
    mtDNA
    H76

    European Union Poland Lithuania Ukraine Romania Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    pen=0
    [1] "distance%=3.5091"


    Alain_dad_E27758_scaled


    CORDED-WARE-BALTIC,59.8
    MINOAN,19.4
    CORDED-WARE-GERMANY,18
    STEPPE,1.4
    BEAKERS-CENTRAL-SOUTH,1
    BEAKERS-CENTRAL,0.2
    BEAKERS-SOUTHEAST,0.2


    pen=0.001
    [1] "distance%=4.0454"


    Alain_dad_E27758_scaled


    BEAKERS-NORTHWEST,53.4
    CORDED-WARE-BALTIC,23.2
    CZECH-EBA,11.6
    BEAKERS-CENTRAL,11.2
    BRITAIN-CA-EBA,0.2
    STEPPE,0.2
    STEPPE-WEST,0.2
    My dad have more steppe ancestry than me but Corded Ware Germany ande steppe have high steppe componete
    Alain Dad
    Y-DNA R1a-Y33 Eastern Corderd Ware Culture Baltoslavic/ old Pruzzen
    H76 czech Republic W3a1d Yamnaya Culture, Samara /Pontic steppe
    Scytho-sarmatian.

  14. #250
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,550
    Sex
    Location
    Australia
    Ethnicity
    Italian Alpine
    Nationality
    Australian and Italian
    Y-DNA
    T1a2b- Z19945 - Jura
    mtDNA
    H95a - Osii

    Australia Italy Veneto Friuli Italy Trentino Alto Adige Austria Tirol Germany Palatinate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebizur View Post
    Naxi are not properly Tibetans, but another ethnic group that inhabits some areas in northwestern Yunnan and southwestern Sichuan provinces of China, immediately east of Tibet.

    There do not seem to be many published samples of Naxi mtDNA. Bo Wen et al. ("Analyses of Genetic Structure of Tibeto-Burman Populations Reveals Sex-Biased Admixture in Southern Tibeto-Burmans," Am. J. Hum. Genet. 74:856–865, 2004) have analyzed a sample of Naxi from Lijiang, Yunnan and found them to belong to the following mtDNA haplogroups:

    Naxi from Lijiang, Yunnan (Wen et al. 2004)
    4/45 = 8.9% A
    3/45 = 6.7% B4*(xB4a, B4b1)
    5/45 = 11.1% B4a
    3/45 = 6.7% B5a
    8/45 = 17.8% F1a
    2/45 = 4.4% F1b
    1/45 = 2.2% F2a
    1/45 = 2.2% R9a
    4/45 = 8.9% C
    2/45 = 4.4% D*(xD5)
    3/45 = 6.7% G(xG2, G3)
    7/45 = 15.6% M*(xM7, M8a, C, Z, M9, D, G)
    1/45 = 2.2% M7b1
    1/45 = 2.2% Z

    Wen et al. 2004 also have reported the following regarding Naxi Y-DNA:

    Naxi from Lijiang, Yunnan (Wen et al. 2004)
    20/40 = 50.0% O-M95
    15/40 = 37.5% DE-YAP(xM15)
    3/40 = 7.5% K-M9(xM122, M119, M95, M45)
    1/40 = 2.5% O-M134
    1/40 = 2.5% C-M130

    This sample has an unusual Y-DNA profile. It seems to be mainly a mix of O-M95 (most often observed among speakers of Austroasiatic languages in Southeast Asia and South Asia, speakers of Kuki-Chin-Mizo languages in western Myanmar and northeastern India, speakers of Tai-Kadai languages, and speakers of Austronesian languages in the western half of the Malay Archipelago and on mainland Southeast Asia) and DE(xM15), which in the region inhabited by the Naxi should most likely be D-P99 (most often observed among Tibetans).

    The HGDP sample of Naxi contains members of the following mtDNA haplogroups:
    A4 x 1
    A4c1 x 1
    A11b x 1
    B4a1+16311 x 2
    B4a4 x 1
    C7b x 1
    G3a1a x 1
    M71a1 x 1

    And as for the Y-DNA of the HGDP sample of Naxi:
    3/7 Q-M120
    2/7 N-CTS4714*(xF2407/M1860)
    1/7 O1b1-F2320*(xO1b1a-M1470)
    1/7 O-F14665

    Although the Naxi are neither very numerous (numbering somewhere between 300,000 and 400,000 persons at present depending on how membership in this group is defined) nor very widespread (almost all living in a corner of northwestern Yunnan and southwestern Sichuan), the data I have posted above suggest that the ethnonym "Naxi" may subsume at least two populations that genetically differ from each other to a significant degree.
    Mengge Wang et al. states 1.4% of these are migrating Tibetans into Sichuan with haplogroup LT marker ............clearly she needs to break down these into L and T people

    European = 99.2%......Central Asian = 0.8% ....Yfull - 1460BC, Jura caves
    Father's Mtdna .........T2b17
    Grandfather's Mtdna .......T1a1e
    Sons Mtdna .......K1a4
    Maternal Grandfather paternal......I1d-P109...CTS6009
    Wife's Ydna .....R1a-Z282

    My Path = ( K-M9+, TL-P326+, T-M184+, L490+, M70+, PF5664+, L131+, L446+, CTS933+, CTS54+, CTS8862+, Z19945+, Y70078+ )

    The main negatives = ( M193-, P322-, P327-, Pages11- , L25- , CTS1848- )

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ancient K=9 G25 calculator
    By michal3141 in forum Ancient (aDNA)
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-29-2018, 12:54 AM
  2. New K12 Ancient Calculator
    By Kurd in forum Ancient (aDNA)
    Replies: 1130
    Last Post: 08-31-2018, 01:54 PM
  3. *New* Ancient-Eurasia K10 DIY calculator
    By Passa in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 08-21-2018, 11:59 PM
  4. Mephisto's K15 Ancient Calculator
    By mephisto in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 01-17-2018, 09:05 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-12-2015, 11:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •