Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Aryan vs Dravidians - A Myth by Dr. Dr. Subramanian Swamy

Registered Users
    Sex

Turkmenistan Suriname South Africa Costa Rica Norway Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by poi View Post
    PCA diagrams may not cover everything, but it is a well known fact that Europeans are more homogeneous than South Asians. That was the point Khana was showing. Even if he expands the Europe red square to cover all groups, it will still be much smaller than the South Asian red rectangle.

It may seem like I'm pimping the tool, but check the CheckFits for various European groups/samples and again for the South Asians. The European fit distances are much closer, relatively speaking.

http://185.144.156.77:3000/checkfit.html
    Also not all the South Asian groups are included in the red square on the left. Look at the Bonda, Kusunda, and MP clusters.
    Last edited by Censored; 01-07-2019 at 08:38 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Censored For This Useful Post:

bmoney (01-08-2019),  khanabadoshi (01-08-2019),  laltota (01-08-2019)

Gold Member Class
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Nepali Brahmin
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L657>Y6
    mtDNA
    M30

Quote Originally Posted by Censored View Post
    Also not all the South Asian groups are included in the red square on the left. Look at the Bonda, Kusunda, and MP clusters.
    True, at that point NE and SE Asias blend into South Asia lol.
    Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Scaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Unscaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    To include your G25 coordinates and/or sponsorship support - email: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    LukaszM's Eurogenes K36 PCA: Hidden Content | Hidden Content

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poi For This Useful Post:

Coldmountains (01-07-2019),  khanabadoshi (01-08-2019),  laltota (01-08-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi Sikh Ramgarhia
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Y2568*
    mtDNA
    M3a2

India Punjab Canada Azad Baluchistan Sikh Empire Nishan Sahib
    Quote Originally Posted by poi View Post
    True, at that point NE and SE Asias blend into South Asia lol.
    That'd actually make the box really big if we add them too. Which would further show how diverse we are.
    Deg Teg Fateh - Victory to Charity and Arms

Punjab, Punjabi, Fateh.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeyDLuffy For This Useful Post:

poi (01-07-2019)

Registered Users

Afghanistan Jammu and Kashmir United States of America Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    the red square for europe is not accurate . you left out quite a lot . there is italy , greece etc. in the south of the square which you didnt include
    NO to the contrary , its very accurate those population south of Khana's square are extinct populations ,relic populations like Sardinians , and Greek Islanders/Sicilians/ Southern Italians/Ashkenazi Jews who are significantly Levantine shifted , not the main population cluster in Europe

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pegasus For This Useful Post:

bol_nat (01-08-2019),  khanabadoshi (01-08-2019),  Sapporo (01-08-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Kurd from Turkey (Dersim)
    Nationality
    Dersim
    Y-DNA
    E-L29
    mtDNA
    H

Kurdistan Turkey
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    NO to the contrary , its very accurate those population south of Khana's square are extinct populations ,relic populations like Sardinians , and Greek Islanders/Sicilians/ Southern Italians/Ashkenazi Jews who are significantly Levantine shifted , not the main population cluster in Europe
    greeks italians sardinians and balkans(as in "balkans" in the cluster map) are europeans and should be included . but ok .... I just wanted to tell him in case he didnt see it and forgot to include them .....go on with your topic discussion now instead of quoting my post one after the other
    Kurdish people gallery/thread - Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    our anthroforum : Hidden Content join us Hidden Content

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

khanabadoshi (01-08-2019)

Registered Users

Afghanistan Jammu and Kashmir United States of America Canada
    greeks italians sardinians and balkans(as in "balkans" in the cluster map) are europeans and should be included . but ok .... I just wanted to tell him in case he didnt see it and forgot to include them .....go on with your topic discussion now instead of quoting my post one after the other
    They are not the "MAIN" cluster, those Balkan profiles are from 4000-6000 years ago, I think you thought they are moderns. You are making incorrect statements so you are being corrected, once that stops no one could care less and no need for snarky comments dude.
    Last edited by pegasus; 01-07-2019 at 11:25 PM.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pegasus For This Useful Post:

aaronbee2010 (01-07-2019),  FrostAssassin0701 (01-07-2019),  khanabadoshi (01-08-2019),  MonkeyDLuffy (01-07-2019),  poi (01-07-2019),  Sapporo (01-08-2019)

Global Moderator
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Baloch Kashmiri Uzbek Kho
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA
    R-Y17491 > R-YP4858
    mtDNA
    A8a

Pakistan United States of America
    They are not the "MAIN" cluster, those Balkan profiles are from 4000-6000 years ago, I think you thought they are moderns. You are making incorrect statements so you are being corrected, once that stops no one could care less and no need for snarky comments dude.
    The majority of the profiles are older samples (in the Balkan line off the main cluster), but I think there are a few moderns (in the adjacent line that contains mostly Jewish populations), like some Greeks, Italians, and Turks and such.
    Either way, I think everyone got the idea, it was a quick illustration of the point.
    “Chahar chez est tohfay Multan, Gard-o- Garma, Gada-o- Goristan”.

Four things are the gift of Multan: Dusty winds, hot seasons, beggars and graveyards.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to khanabadoshi For This Useful Post:

laltota (01-08-2019),  MonkeyDLuffy (01-08-2019),  parasar (01-08-2019),  Sapporo (01-08-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Kurd from Turkey (Dersim)
    Nationality
    Dersim
    Y-DNA
    E-L29
    mtDNA
    H

Kurdistan Turkey
    what snarky comments ? I was just pointing out that he forgot to add some more into the square like for example very obviously the italian abbruzo etc. . I said it because I thought he might have overseen it by accident and might want to correct it . it didnt last long until 2 of you quoted me and tried to lecture me about "muh doiversity" even though my comment didnt have anything to do with it . thats all

Quote Originally Posted by khanabadoshi View Post
    The majority of the profiles are older samples (in the Balkan line off the main cluster), but I think there are a few moderns (in the adjacent line that contains mostly Jewish populations), like some Greeks, Italians, and Turks and such.
    Either way, I think everyone got the idea, it was a quick illustration of the point.
    it's ok I just wanted to help ....
    Kurdish people gallery/thread - Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    our anthroforum : Hidden Content join us Hidden Content

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

khanabadoshi (01-08-2019),  laltota (01-08-2019),  parasar (01-08-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi Jatt Sikh
    Nationality
    American & Canadian
    Y-DNA
    L1a2a1 / L1a1
    mtDNA
    HV2a3 / R0

United States of America California Republic Canada India Punjab Sikh Empire Nishan Sahib
    Quote Originally Posted by khanabadoshi View Post
    I think you covered like 85% of Europe within the area you marked. Other than some Bulgarians, Canarians, South Italians and Greeks at the edge of the square, the rest were mostly ancients and the most Levantine shifted South Euros (some South Italians and Island Greeks) who weren't in the square as pegasus noted.
    I4285 I4285 1873-1661 calBCE (3430±25 BP, PSUAMS-2536) BMAC Sappali_Tepe_BA Sappali Tepe Uzbekistan U7a3 L1a
    I5604 I5604 1880-1697 calBCE (3465±20 BP, PSUAMS-2774) BMAC Bustan_BA Bustan Uzbekistan K1a1 L1a
    I6667 I6667 1497-1413 calBCE (3170±20 BP, PSUAMS-2998) Parkhai_LBA_o Parkhai_LBA_o Parkhai II Turkmenistan HV2a
    I6669 I6669 3082-2909 calBCE (4365±25 BP, PSUAMS-2950) Parkhai_EN Parkhai_EN Parkhai II Turkmenistan HV2
    I4899 I4899 1600-1300 BCE BMAC Bustan_BA Bustan Uzbekistan R0 J

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sapporo For This Useful Post:

khanabadoshi (01-08-2019),  laltota (01-08-2019),  MonkeyDLuffy (01-08-2019)

Gold Member Class
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Nepali Brahmin
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L657>Y6
    mtDNA
    M30

Not going to quote, but it would be pretty difficult to chat in an online forum without quoting the statements. Probably sound like a mad man ranting about stuff(my post probably appears like that unless you read the post I should have quoted).

Accidentally left the part about the PCA and NE and SE Asia's relation to South Asian history. I ran a model trying to discern those groups within South Asian pops, but lost the screenshot. The model used was Korea+KinhVietnam along with the BA pops that are needed for South Asians. Nmonte preferred Koreans exclusively for Kusunda and Tharu at 50% and the rest was SiS3+Dzhakutan. They have a few outliers that also needed Sintashta. The outlying Tharu had 0 Korean/Vietnam btw.
    Last edited by poi; 01-08-2019 at 01:28 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Scaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Global25 Web Runner - Unscaled - Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    To include your G25 coordinates and/or sponsorship support - email: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    LukaszM's Eurogenes K36 PCA: Hidden Content | Hidden Content

20. The Following User Says Thank You to poi For This Useful Post:

bmoney (01-08-2019)

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast