Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 347

Thread: Model for seeing if you have Longobards? G25

  1. #101
    Registered Users
    Posts
    5,583
    Sex
    Location
    Australia
    Ethnicity
    Italian Alpine
    Nationality
    Australian and Italian
    Y-DNA (P)
    T1a2b- SK1480
    mtDNA (M)
    H95a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-S8172
    mtDNA (P)
    T2b17

    Australia Italy Veneto Friuli Italy Trentino Alto Adige Italy Ladinia Austria Tirol
    Hi
    can you do mine

    ,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
    Vettor_scaled,0.120652,0.147252,0.029415,-0.001615,0.032006,0.001673,0.00235,0.004846,0.0102 26,0.018588,-0.001786,0.000899,-0.009812,0.003028,-0.004343,-0.011005,-0.014081,0.002787,0.007165,-0.00988,-0.004367,0.005564,-0.004807,0.002892,0.001078

    ,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
    Vettor,0.0106,0.0145,0.0078,-0.0005,0.0104,0.0006,0.001,0.0021,0.005,0.0102,-0.0011,0.0006,-0.0066,0.0022,-0.0032,-0.0083,-0.0108,0.0022,0.0057,-0.0079,-0.0035,0.0045,-0.0039,0.0024,0.0009


    My Path = ( K-M9+, TL-P326+, T-M184+, L490+, M70+, PF5664+, L131+, L446+, CTS933+, CTS3767+, CTS8862+, Z19945+, BY143483 )


    Grandfather via paternal grandmother = I1-L22 ydna
    Great grandmother paternal side = T1a1e mtdna

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to vettor For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (02-15-2019)

  3. #102
    Registered Users
    Posts
    955
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    [1] "distance%=1.5984"


    Russian_Tver


    BALTIC,51.6
    SLAVIC,30.8
    NORTH-URALIC,7.8
    LONGOBARD,2.6
    NORTH-GERMANIC,2.4
    ANGLO-SAXON,2.2
    ILLYRIAN,0.8
    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,0.6
    ALANIC,0.4
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,0.4
    ISLES-CELTIC,0.2
    TURKISH,0.2



    [1] "distance%=1.4034"


    Finnish


    BALTIC,23
    SLAVIC,21.8
    LONGOBARD,18.4
    NORTH-URALIC,18.2
    NORTH-GERMANIC,15.2
    ANGLO-SAXON,1.8
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,1.6

    [1] "distance%=2.0153"


    Latvian


    BALTIC,78.4
    SLAVIC,19
    NORTH-GERMANIC,1.6
    NORTH-URALIC,0.8
    ANGLO-SAXON,0.2

    [1] "distance%=1.1773"


    Belarusian


    BALTIC,51
    SLAVIC,40.8
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,2.6
    LONGOBARD,2.2
    NORTH-URALIC,1.4
    ANGLO-SAXON,0.6
    ISLES-CELTIC,0.6
    ILLYRIAN,0.4
    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,0.2
    NORTH-GERMANIC,0.2

    [1] "distance%=1.6328"


    Lithuanian


    BALTIC,72.2
    SLAVIC,22.8
    LONGOBARD,3
    ANGLO-SAXON,1
    NORTH-GERMANIC,0.6
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,0.4
    Very interesting thanks. Makes sense I think. Those Levanluhta samples must represent some sort of northern boreal forest peoples that were likely Uralic speakers that were absorbed by Finns and Russians. They may be just ancient Saami or proto-Saami people.

  4. #103
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,947
    Sex
    Location
    Sweden
    Ethnicity
    Italo-Germanic
    Nationality
    Swedish
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-L2 / R1b-U152
    mtDNA (M)
    H1a1

    Sweden Italy Italy 1861-1946 Sami Vatican Italy Tuscany
    Quote Originally Posted by J Man View Post
    Very interesting thanks. Makes sense I think. Those Levanluhta samples must represent some sort of northern boreal forest peoples that were likely Uralic speakers that were absorbed by Finns and Russians. They may be just ancient Saami or proto-Saami people.
    Modern Finns have around 8 percent Siberian admixture.
    Saami around 15 to 25 percent. And I would asume these ancient ones to have even higher.
    Hidden Content

    Eurogenes K13 Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
    1. 63.1% Swedish + 36.9% Spanish_Andalucia @ 2.93

    Dodecad K12b
    1. 87,89% Szolad3 + 12,11% CHV001_Chalmny_Varre_18th-19th @ 1,131
    7. 66.4% Norwegian + 33.6% TSI30 (Metspalu) @ 3.24


     

    Target: Nino
    Distance: 1.5423% / 0.01542331
    55.0 ISL_Viking_Age_Norse
    36.6 ITA_Rome_Latini_IA
    8.4 FIN_Levanluhta_IA2


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nino90 For This Useful Post:

     Amerijoe (02-15-2019),  JMcB (02-15-2019)

  6. #104
    Registered Users
    Posts
    955
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Nino90 View Post
    Modern Finns have around 8 percent Siberian admixture.
    Saami around 15 to 25 percent. And I would asume these ancient ones to have even higher.
    Yup very likely.

  7. #105
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,671
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia Austrian Empire European Union
    Quote Originally Posted by vettor View Post
    Hi
    can you do mine

    ,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
    Vettor_scaled,0.120652,0.147252,0.029415,-0.001615,0.032006,0.001673,0.00235,0.004846,0.0102 26,0.018588,-0.001786,0.000899,-0.009812,0.003028,-0.004343,-0.011005,-0.014081,0.002787,0.007165,-0.00988,-0.004367,0.005564,-0.004807,0.002892,0.001078

    ,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
    Vettor,0.0106,0.0145,0.0078,-0.0005,0.0104,0.0006,0.001,0.0021,0.005,0.0102,-0.0011,0.0006,-0.0066,0.0022,-0.0032,-0.0083,-0.0108,0.0022,0.0057,-0.0079,-0.0035,0.0045,-0.0039,0.0024,0.0009
    [1] "distance%=1.5741"


    Vettor_scaled


    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,47.2
    ILLYRIAN,41.6
    ROMAN,6.2
    IBERIAN,2
    LEVANT,1.4
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,1
    GRAECO-ROMAN,0.6
     
    All simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps and calculations I ask for a donation via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     Amerijoe (02-15-2019),  JMcB (02-15-2019),  Nino90 (02-15-2019),  vettor (02-14-2019)

  9. #106
    Registered Users
    Posts
    5,583
    Sex
    Location
    Australia
    Ethnicity
    Italian Alpine
    Nationality
    Australian and Italian
    Y-DNA (P)
    T1a2b- SK1480
    mtDNA (M)
    H95a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-S8172
    mtDNA (P)
    T2b17

    Australia Italy Veneto Friuli Italy Trentino Alto Adige Italy Ladinia Austria Tirol
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    [1] "distance%=1.5741"


    Vettor_scaled


    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,47.2
    ILLYRIAN,41.6
    ROMAN,6.2
    IBERIAN,2
    LEVANT,1.4
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,1
    GRAECO-ROMAN,0.6
    many thanks

    contintental-celts plus illyrians created halstatt culture in Noricum ( austria )


    My Path = ( K-M9+, TL-P326+, T-M184+, L490+, M70+, PF5664+, L131+, L446+, CTS933+, CTS3767+, CTS8862+, Z19945+, BY143483 )


    Grandfather via paternal grandmother = I1-L22 ydna
    Great grandmother paternal side = T1a1e mtdna

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vettor For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (02-15-2019),  Nino90 (02-15-2019),  ph2ter (02-15-2019)

  11. #107
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,138
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Dinaric
    Y-DNA (P)
    I-Y7627
    mtDNA (M)
    H5c

    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    what kinda soup of a calculator is this, i ran it twice to show how on pen default the results slightly change:

    1st run
    "distance%=2.1813"

    Username_scaled

    SLAVIC,34.4
    ILLYRIAN,20.6
    BALTIC,12.4
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,10.8
    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,9
    THRACIAN,3.6
    GRAECO-ROMAN,3.4
    ALANIC,2.8
    ROMAN,1.8
    LEVANT,0.8
    TURKISH,0.4

    2nd run
    "distance%=2.1787"

    Username_scaled

    SLAVIC,33.2
    ILLYRIAN,21.4
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,12.6
    BALTIC,11.8
    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,8.8
    ALANIC,3
    ROMAN,3
    THRACIAN,2.6
    GRAECO-ROMAN,2
    LEVANT,1.2
    TURKISH,0.4

    I got no Longobard but check out the closest references, there's CL63 which was allegedly I1Z63 haplo, rad...

    SLAVIC:RISE569 SLAVIC:Av1 ILLYRIAN:STR_228
    4.410153 4.437290 4.737413
    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC:CL63 SOUTH-GERMANIC:BIM_33 SOUTH-GERMANIC:STR_220
    4.794878 5.023255 5.146455
    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC:CL47 CONTINENTAL-CELTIC:SZ45
    5.395296 5.403550

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oz For This Useful Post:

     Amerijoe (02-15-2019),  JMcB (02-15-2019),  ph2ter (02-15-2019),  vettor (02-15-2019)

  13. #108
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    2,957
    Sex
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Ethnicity
    West European
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-U152-Z36+FGC6511
    mtDNA (M)
    H11a2a

    United States of America Germany England France Scotland Ireland
    The fun continues!

    Me:

    [1] "distance%=1.9042"

    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,54.4
    LONGOBARD,13.8
    ANGLO-SAXON,13
    IBERIAN,8.4
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,4.8
    ILLYRIAN,2.2
    ISLES-CELTIC,1.8
    NORTH-GERMANIC,1.4
    TURKISH,0.2

    Dad:

    [1] "distance%=1.9383"

    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,60.4
    ANGLO-SAXON,23.6
    IBERIAN,4.2
    NORTH-URALIC,3.2
    GRAECO-ROMAN,1.8
    ILLYRIAN,1.8
    TURKISH,1.6
    PANNONIAN,1
    NORTH-GERMANIC,0.6
    THRACIAN,0.6
    ALANIC,0.4
    LEVANT,0.4
    ROMAN,0.4

    Mom:

    [1] "distance%=1.5861"

    ISLES-CELTIC,31.6
    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,28.8
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,16.2
    ANGLO-SAXON,6.6
    LONGOBARD,5.4
    IBERIAN,5
    ILLYRIAN,2.2
    PANNONIAN,2.2
    ROMAN,0.8
    NORTH-GERMANIC,0.6
    SLAVIC,0.6

    Wife:

    [1] "distance%=1.0706"

    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,45.4
    LONGOBARD,23.8
    ANGLO-SAXON,14.8
    ISLES-CELTIC,8.6
    IBERIAN,2.6
    GRAECO-ROMAN,2.2
    LEVANT,1.2
    ROMAN,1.2
    NORTH-GERMANIC,0.2

    Father in law:

    [1] "distance%=1.8994"

    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,42.8
    ISLES-CELTIC,25.6
    LONGOBARD,15.4
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,11
    NORTH-GERMANIC,3.4
    LEVANT,0.8
    NORTH-URALIC,0.8
    IBERIAN,0.2

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to randwulf For This Useful Post:

     Amerijoe (02-15-2019),  Dewsloth (02-15-2019),  J Man (02-15-2019),  JMcB (02-15-2019),  Trelvern (02-15-2019),  vettor (02-15-2019)

  15. #109
    Registered Users
    Posts
    955
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by randwulf View Post
    The fun continues!

    Me:

    [1] "distance%=1.9042"

    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,54.4
    LONGOBARD,13.8
    ANGLO-SAXON,13
    IBERIAN,8.4
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,4.8
    ILLYRIAN,2.2
    ISLES-CELTIC,1.8
    NORTH-GERMANIC,1.4
    TURKISH,0.2

    Dad:

    [1] "distance%=1.9383"

    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,60.4
    ANGLO-SAXON,23.6
    IBERIAN,4.2
    NORTH-URALIC,3.2
    GRAECO-ROMAN,1.8
    ILLYRIAN,1.8
    TURKISH,1.6
    PANNONIAN,1
    NORTH-GERMANIC,0.6
    THRACIAN,0.6
    ALANIC,0.4
    LEVANT,0.4
    ROMAN,0.4

    Mom:

    [1] "distance%=1.5861"

    ISLES-CELTIC,31.6
    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,28.8
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,16.2
    ANGLO-SAXON,6.6
    LONGOBARD,5.4
    IBERIAN,5
    ILLYRIAN,2.2
    PANNONIAN,2.2
    ROMAN,0.8
    NORTH-GERMANIC,0.6
    SLAVIC,0.6

    Wife:

    [1] "distance%=1.0706"

    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,45.4
    LONGOBARD,23.8
    ANGLO-SAXON,14.8
    ISLES-CELTIC,8.6
    IBERIAN,2.6
    GRAECO-ROMAN,2.2
    LEVANT,1.2
    ROMAN,1.2
    NORTH-GERMANIC,0.2

    Father in law:

    [1] "distance%=1.8994"

    CONTINENTAL-CELTIC,42.8
    ISLES-CELTIC,25.6
    LONGOBARD,15.4
    SOUTH-GERMANIC,11
    NORTH-GERMANIC,3.4
    LEVANT,0.8
    NORTH-URALIC,0.8
    IBERIAN,0.2
    This seems to make it seem even more likely that your father has some far Northeastern European possibly Finnish ancestry.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J Man For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (02-15-2019),  Nino90 (02-15-2019),  randwulf (02-15-2019)

  17. #110
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    2,957
    Sex
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Ethnicity
    West European
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-U152-Z36+FGC6511
    mtDNA (M)
    H11a2a

    United States of America Germany England France Scotland Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by J Man View Post
    This seems to make it seem even more likely that your father has some far Northeastern European possibly Finnish ancestry.
    These kinds of results are pretty consistent for him in just about any test - from admixture to PCA/nMonte, throw any model that allows for this possibility and it shows up.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to randwulf For This Useful Post:

     J Man (02-15-2019),  JMcB (02-15-2019),  ph2ter (02-15-2019),  vettor (02-15-2019)

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yet another G25 model...
    By SUPREEEEEME in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-05-2020, 05:26 PM
  2. +1 G25 Model
    By Hawk in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-27-2020, 10:05 PM
  3. A G25 Model for Balkanites.
    By Hawk in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-23-2020, 07:53 PM
  4. G25 Model
    By SUPREEEEEME in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 01-22-2020, 01:05 PM
  5. How Robust is the P-I-E model ?
    By homosapien in forum Linguistics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-10-2017, 09:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •