Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Corded Ware, Beakers and Minoan G25 Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Finnish admixture is not Ural admixture. Finns are basically descendants of EHG who have been in isolation for a long time. In the Ural peoples EHG is very small. In Pinega a large amount of Finnish impurities, I think Pinega is the descendants of Komi with little Russian influence, mostly cultural. Pinega this subethnos Russian Pomor.
    I don't think that's correct. In terms majority of ancestry in Finns is from CWC like population direct or indirect, also bulk of Finnish mtDNA is CWC in origin. While CWC had EHG ancestry Finns certainly don't descendant from some isolated EHG population. I think direct EHG ancestry from local foragers is minimal in terms of overall ancestry.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-05673-7

Bayesian phylogenetic analyses suggest that most of these attributed Finnish lineages date back to around 3,000–5,000 years, coinciding with the arrival of Corded Ware culture and agriculture into Finland.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teftelis For This Useful Post:

Alain (02-25-2019),  AlexRus (02-25-2019),  Coldmountains (02-25-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    N1c1 CTS 12908
    mtDNA (M)
    H

Finland
    For Western partners, we are all Russian.
    Da Ruskij Ruskij, konezno. However, iIt is kind of sad that the obvious West Uralic substrate is not more sizeable there. Otherwise, I'd imagine, roads, bridges and such would at least be in a decent condition.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huck Finn For This Useful Post:

AlexRus (02-25-2019),  Coldmountains (02-25-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    N1c1 CTS 12908
    mtDNA (M)
    H

Finland
    Finnish admixture is not Ural admixture. Finns are basically descendants of EHG who have been in isolation for a long time. In the Ural peoples EHG is very small. In Pinega a large amount of Finnish impurities, I think Pinega is the descendants of Komi with little Russian influence, mostly cultural. Pinega this subethnos Russian Pomor.
    Some friends of mine have been planning a trip to Pinega in the next couple of weeks or so. It might be a good idea to join them, I definitely want to see the Finnish impurities there. The linguistic substrate in the area is very diverse: Saami, something Livonian like, Karelian-Veps and of course Komi too. Also Mansi, but possibly from a group of Mansi speakers who did not have the eastern Evenki like genetic substrate of the modern Mansi?

Many Pomors BTW look a lot like Karelians.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Huck Finn For This Useful Post:

Coldmountains (02-25-2019)

Gold Class Member
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Euro-Aryan
    Nationality
    Rusin
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a1

Russian Federation
    Quote Originally Posted by Huck Finn View Post
    Da Ruskij Ruskij, konezno. However, iIt is kind of sad that the obvious West Uralic substrate is not more sizeable there. Otherwise, I'd imagine, roads, bridges and such would at least be in a decent condition.
    We've been traveling in space for a long time. Roads and bridges are no longer relevant in our century.

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Indo-europeen
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-Y33 Kurgan/ CWC
    mtDNA (M)
    H76

European Union Poland Germany Lithuania Romania Ukraine
    I have a question of curiosity without racist ulterior motives some Slavs have slightly prominent cheek blasts (cheeks) and some Ural people also who inherited that from if? a besipiel with me these cheeks are also slightly raised
    Alain Dad
    Y-DNA R1a-Y33 Eastern Corderd Ware Culture Baltoslavic/ old Pruzzen
    H76 czech Republic/England (Celtic tribes ?) W3a1d Yamnaya Culture, Samara /Pontic steppe
    Scytho-sarmatian.

Eurogenes Global 25 Calculator/Modern

My:
    Polish: 27.8%
    German: 21.9%
    Greek_Central_Macedonia: 20.0%
    Italian_Bergamo: 17.4%
    Russian_Voronez: 10.4%
    Mari: 2%
    Moldovan: 0.2%
    Italian_Northeast: 0.2%
    Other: 0.1%

Gold Class Member
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Euro-Aryan
    Nationality
    Rusin
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a1

Russian Federation
    Quote Originally Posted by Huck Finn View Post
    Some friends of mine have been planning a trip to Pinega in the next couple of weeks or so. It might be a good idea to join them, I definitely want to see the Finnish impurities there. The linguistic substrate in the area is very diverse: Saami, something Livonian like, Karelian-Veps and of course Komi too. Also Mansi, but possibly from a group of Mansi speakers who did not have the eastern Evenki like genetic substrate of the modern Mansi?

Many Pomors BTW look a lot like Karelians.
    If you want to see a typical Khanty or Mansi, just visit Kiev.

In Pinega you will only see these types of people:

Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-Z93

The original Balts and Slavs is R1a, this haplogroup is likely to spread the Baltic-Slavic language. Autosomes can't tell you about the spread of language. Autosomes can be combined and blended into something new. Today there are no Slavs who lived 1600 years ago. All mixed up with the neighbors. Slavs living further from the ancestral home have a smaller percentage of Slavic DNA. Attention! Not the one who later settled in the territory, and the one who was the furthest away from the Slavic homeland - Belarus. These Slavs have the least Slavic DNA. The Northern Russians went not far, but mixed with the contrasting Finns, so at PCA they are the furthest from the common European reference point. This does not mean that they a smaller percentage of the Slavs than the South poles, for example. This is a contrast to the Finnish substrate.
    Orginal Proto-Balto-Slavs were indeed predominately R1a but Proto-Slavs were definetly very rich in I2a-din. Proto-Slavs already differed from Balts because they had a bigger Central Euro/East Germanic adstrate. Russia actually became more EEF/Central Euro-shifted by Slavicization.

Actually Thessaloniki is geography closer to Pripyat/South Belarus than Archangelsk/Pinega is to it so i dont get your point about geography which is anyways not a valid argument here.

You "authoritatively" spread false information about the percentage of Slavic blood. Let's link to the study, where he found the percentage of "Slavic DNA" in Russian? You look like a political provocateur.
    I was talking about peripheral Russian populations which probably are not even representative for more than 5% of all ethnic Russians. You as Central/South Russian are very distant related to them and probably are even closer genetically to East Germans than to Pinega Russians. Just because you both belong to one ethnic group and have one passport you are not genetically identical.

Nonsense, your words of "Slavic DNA" and the percentage of the Slavic DNA. This is absurd.
    What is offensive in comparison of Ukrainians with Turks? Most Ukrainians are phenotypically very similar to the Turks. The Turks have a large part of the European substrate, which unites them with southern Europeans, including Ukrainians.
    Show me one genetic fit or study which shows them as mainly turkic. If Ukrainians are clustering with Turks than the southern half of Russia is also clustering with Turks because much of southern Russia (Kursk, Belgorod, Voronezh, Volgograd,..) is genetically Ukrainian-like.

Registered Users
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    N1c1 CTS 12908
    mtDNA (M)
    H

Finland
    We've been traveling in space for a long time. Roads and bridges are no longer relevant in our century.
    I honestly did not know that Radio Yerevan is active at Anthrogenica.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Yerevan_jokes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Huck Finn For This Useful Post:

Ruderico (02-26-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Indo-europeen
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-Y33 Kurgan/ CWC
    mtDNA (M)
    H76

European Union Poland Germany Lithuania Romania Ukraine
    Alain Dad
    Y-DNA R1a-Y33 Eastern Corderd Ware Culture Baltoslavic/ old Pruzzen
    H76 czech Republic/England (Celtic tribes ?) W3a1d Yamnaya Culture, Samara /Pontic steppe
    Scytho-sarmatian.

Eurogenes Global 25 Calculator/Modern

My:
    Polish: 27.8%
    German: 21.9%
    Greek_Central_Macedonia: 20.0%
    Italian_Bergamo: 17.4%
    Russian_Voronez: 10.4%
    Mari: 2%
    Moldovan: 0.2%
    Italian_Northeast: 0.2%
    Other: 0.1%

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alain For This Useful Post:

AlexRus (02-26-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Nationality
    Hellenic
    Y-DNA (P)
    R2a (L295-, P267-)
    mtDNA (M)
    H
    Y-DNA (M)
    I-P37
    mtDNA (P)
    V

Byzantine Empire Greece Cyprus
    Quote Originally Posted by LTG View Post
    What exactly is your point?
    He is a racist, that's his point.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chatzianastasoglou For This Useful Post:

LTG (02-25-2019)

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast