Ethnicity
    White British
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA
    R1b (FGC5494)
    mtDNA
    Not tested

I have auto clustering but no theories on any of my kits. Could this be as my trees are too big?

Registered Users
    Sex
    Omitted
    Y-DNA
    Z372
    mtDNA
    J2b1a-T16311C!

Cornwall New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathlingram View Post
    Not it your Tree is smaller that 250 people.. Mine is an older Tree
    Thanks still it is a minimum of one year which is $120NZ as opposed to a one off $29US about $40 NZ

And it seems that people who uploaded Kits can use the autoClustering tool while I cannot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to timberwolf For This Useful Post:

Saetro (02-28-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    White British
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA
    R1b (FGC5494)
    mtDNA
    Not tested

I have found an answer to my question on the Legal Genealogist blog:

Only kits that tested or uploaded before November 2018 have Theory of Family Relativity entries. Others coming online later will have to wait for the database to be re-run against the records.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loderingo For This Useful Post:

FionnSneachta (03-01-2019),  Nqp15hhu (06-24-2019),  Saetro (02-28-2019),  timberwolf (02-28-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Omitted
    Y-DNA
    Z372
    mtDNA
    J2b1a-T16311C!

Cornwall New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by Loderingo View Post

Only kits that tested or uploaded before November 2018 have Theory of Family Relativity entries. Others coming online later will have to wait for the database to be re-run against the records.
    Thanks

But is still strange that for uploaded kits this feature will available in its entirely while for a Myheritage kit you have to pay a subscription to unlock most of its features.

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Ireland UK Sweden Germany
    Nationality
    US
    mtDNA
    J2b1a1(a)

Northern Ireland Ireland Wales Sweden Scotland
    I have 7 "Theories" on the MyHeritage website but the ZIP File they sent me shows more matches in each theory.. However some are 'low confidence" and some have no tree

For example: Path #1 This path is based on one community tree and 2 MyHeritage family trees, with 77% confidence and Path #2 This path is based on one community tree, one record collection and 2 MyHeritage family trees, with 30% confidence
    Last edited by Kathlingram; 02-28-2019 at 10:29 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathlingram For This Useful Post:

timberwolf (02-28-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Loderingo View Post

Not sure if that's true. I uploaded in June 2017 and don't have the Theory of Family Relativity option. I do have the AutoClustering option though.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to coffeeprince For This Useful Post:

Saetro (03-04-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Omitted
    Y-DNA
    Z372
    mtDNA
    J2b1a-T16311C!

Cornwall New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeeprince View Post
    Not sure if that's true. I uploaded in June 2017 and don't have the Theory of Family Relativity option. I do have the AutoClustering option though.
    Are you able to use the AutoClustering option without needing a subscription?

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Italian Alpine
    Nationality
    Australian and Italian
    Y-DNA
    T1a2b- Z19945
    mtDNA
    H95a1

Australia Italy Veneto Friuli Italy Trentino Alto Adige Austria Tirol Australia Eureka
    Quote Originally Posted by timberwolf View Post
    Are you able to use the AutoClustering option without needing a subscription?
    its a one off fee...IIRC $29

took 13 hours to do mine

AutoClusters is a new technology on MyHeritage that organizes your DNA Matches
    into shared match clusters, that likely descended from common ancestors. Each of
    the colored cells in the chart represents an intersection between two of your matches,
    meaning that both individuals match each other (in addition to matching you). These
    cells are grouped together physically and by color to create a powerful visual chart of
    your shared match clusters.
    Each color represents one shared match cluster. Members of a cluster match you
    and most or all of the other cluster members. Everyone in a cluster will likely be on
    the same ancestral line, although the most recent common ancestor between any of
    the matches and between you and any match may vary. The generational level of the
    clusters may vary as well. One may be your paternal grandmother’s branch, and
    another may be your paternal great-grandfather’s branch.

Your AutoCluster analysis was generated using thresholds of 10 cM (minimum) and
    350 cM (maximum). In addition, DNA Matches were required to share at least 10 cM
    with one another in order to be indicated with a colored or gray cell. A total number of
    100 DNA Matches ended up in 25 clusters in the final analysis.

etc etc

its usefulness is in basically joining people who come from the same group in regards to Chr
    they discard all the single matches who do not fit with others
    Last edited by vettor; 03-01-2019 at 05:34 AM.

My Path = ( K-M9+, TL-P326+, T-M184+, L490+, M70+, PF5664+, L131+, L446+, CTS933+, CTS3767+, CTS8862+, Z19945+, Y70078+ )

13. The Following User Says Thank You to vettor For This Useful Post:

timberwolf (03-01-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Omitted
    Y-DNA
    Z372
    mtDNA
    J2b1a-T16311C!

Cornwall New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by vettor View Post
    its a one off fee...IIRC $29

took 13 hours to do mine

AutoClusters is a new technology on MyHeritage that organizes your DNA Matches
    into shared match clusters, that likely descended from common ancestors. Each of
    the colored cells in the chart represents an intersection between two of your matches,
    meaning that both individuals match each other (in addition to matching you). These
    cells are grouped together physically and by color to create a powerful visual chart of
    your shared match clusters.
    Each color represents one shared match cluster. Members of a cluster match you
    and most or all of the other cluster members. Everyone in a cluster will likely be on
    the same ancestral line, although the most recent common ancestor between any of
    the matches and between you and any match may vary. The generational level of the
    clusters may vary as well. One may be your paternal grandmother’s branch, and
    another may be your paternal great-grandfather’s branch.

Your AutoCluster analysis was generated using thresholds of 10 cM (minimum) and
    350 cM (maximum). In addition, DNA Matches were required to share at least 10 cM
    with one another in order to be indicated with a colored or gray cell. A total number of
    100 DNA Matches ended up in 25 clusters in the final analysis.

etc etc

its usefulness is in basically joining people who come from the same group in regards to Chr
    they discard all the single matches who do not fit with others
    Thanks

Unfortunately it just takes me to a subscription page. I know if I upload a kit then it is $29

15. The Following User Says Thank You to timberwolf For This Useful Post:

vettor (03-01-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Nationality
    British

United Kingdom Netherlands Mauritius Madagascar India China
    We have auto clustering but not theories.
    3/4 European, 1/4 Mauritian Creole. Genealogy enthusiast and Wow nerd.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JFWinstone For This Useful Post:

timberwolf (03-01-2019)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast