Nationality
    Swedish
    Y-DNA (P)
    N1a1a1a1a1a2a
    mtDNA (M)
    I4

Sweden Finland Kalmar Union Russian Federation Russia Imperial
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe12 View Post
    I can make a server and then transfer ownership if you want, I just want to contribute to this community positively.
    But a Discord “server” is just a fancier name for a chat room. It is still located on servers controlled by homosexual furries in Southern California. Discord has almost a worse reputation when it comes to privacy than Facebook...

Sorry for being a naysayer!

Better inviting a moderator to see what he has to say:

Quote Originally Posted by anglesqueville View Post
    [...]
    Ping anglesqueville!
    Last edited by NixYO; 04-07-2019 at 08:21 PM.
    “And, furthermore, that some people have a sex life and others don’t just because some are more attractive than others. I wanted to acknowledge that if people don’t have a sex life, it’s not for some moral reason, it’s just because they’re ugly. Once you’ve said it, it sounds obvious, but I wanted to say it.” — Michel Houellebecq

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NixYO For This Useful Post:

Administrator (04-07-2019),  JMcB (12-10-2019),  Moe12 (04-08-2019)

[ADMIN]

Dear Members,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the creation of an official Anthrogenica live chat feature.

You've spoken, and we've heard you - The level of interest in this thread has been noted by us and the team has begun to review the available options.

As part of our review, we will have to take existing controversies surrounding some of these platforms (including privacy concerns) into account. A cursory review of Discord suggests that it is not a suitable platform for an official live chat venue, but a final judgment is dependent on a proper assessment by us.

Please note that, as a default, our administration will not endorse the creation of any member-inspired live chat venues. We cannot be held accountable for any adverse outcomes or malicious conduct that transpires outside of any official venue that's created by us. That being said, we appreciate the implied gesture through 'Moe12''s very kind offer.

We'll provide the community with a post-review update once the team has come to a consensus.

I'll be moving this thread over to 'Suggestions'.

Thank you all again for your input and we'll be in touch soon - Have yourselves a great morning/day/night.
    Forum Reminders - Please remember to:
    Report any problematic content • Adhere to Anthrogenica Hidden Content • Discuss respectfully • Be mindful of sharing user data (both yours and others) • English language only in main forum area • PM 'Moderator' for basic maintenance tasks or information about member suspensions or bans

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Administrator For This Useful Post:

Agamemnon (12-12-2019),  Coldmountains (04-07-2019),  Kulin (04-07-2019),  Moe12 (12-11-2019),  NixYO (04-07-2019),  pmokeefe (12-10-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by NixYO View Post
    But a Discord “server” is just a fancier name for a chat room. It is still located on servers controlled by homosexual furries in Southern California. Discord has almost a worse reputation when it comes to privacy than Facebook...

Sorry for being a naysayer!

Better inviting a moderator to see what he has to say:

Ping anglesqueville!
    Homosexual furries? Where do you get this?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yelmex For This Useful Post:

NixYO (04-08-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex

I think it's a great idea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12