Ethnicity
    Northwestern European
    Y-DNA
    R1b L21>DF13
    mtDNA
    K1

France Belgium Flanders Wallonia Occitania France Bretagne

Reconquista et peuplement

Je suis tombé par hasard sur cette thèse de doctorat, qui me semble intéressante (en téléchargement):
    http://www.theses.fr/2015PA040101.pdf

Voir notamment page 161 une belle carte représentant les honores (fiefs et assimilés) contrôler par les nobles locaux vs noble "d'outre Pyrénées" (donc très majoritairement Français), et autres cartes avec les régions d'origine des colons (Sud de la France en nette majorité).

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ffoucart For This Useful Post:

Camulogène Rix (04-29-2019),  fabrice E (04-29-2019),  JMcB (04-29-2019),  palamede (04-29-2019),  Ruderico (04-29-2019),  Theconqueror (04-29-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Western European
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27>ZZ12>ZZ39
    mtDNA
    K1a4a1

Italy 1861-1946 France-Ile-de-France Lorraine
    Cela me semble cohérent avec l'étude récente de Clare Bycroft
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-018-08272-w

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camulogène Rix For This Useful Post:

ffoucart (04-29-2019),  palamede (04-29-2019),  Ruderico (04-29-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Romanised Paesuri
    Nationality
    Portuguese
    Y-DNA
    E-BY36858
    mtDNA
    H20

Asturias Portugal 1143 Portugal 1485 Portugal Order of Christ
    Ever since the Iberian paper came out I've been wondering about the very same thing, particularly on the eastern part of the peninsula. Iirc the northeast medieval Christian samples didn't score like modern Catalans on my simple G25 models. This could also be sample bias, of course, because they do fall within modern Iberian variation.
    We could even go further back to the time of the Marca Hispanica during the reign of Charlemagne, and possible resettling of folks originally from north of the Pyrenees - much like in West Iberia common folk took the chance to resettle the sparcely-populated lands recently retaken from the enemy (or recently recontroled by northern lords, eventhough the Emirate didn't really control it either) in hopes of improving their life conditions even as early as the 800s

On the other hand, there's this map from "Patterns of genetic differentiation and the footprints of historical migrations in the Iberian Peninsula"

You may have noticed in a few G25 (or Tolan's) runs that my missus occasionally scores a large chunk of French (particularly South French) which I've always interpreted as way of the model explaining her relatively low East Mediterranean affinities, although not as extreme as mine which show up as Basque. Since I don't have Basque ancestry, I've always assumed her case to be the same.
    However, while chatting to a buddy, he pointed me to a linguistics paper which showed "Occitan" influence on the subdialect in the upper Tagus river, even in the northern regions close to the Sistema Central where her family comes from. So, as it turns out, her results may not be a fluke at all but some actual distant ancestry from le Midi. Maybe. I'm always a bit hesitant to make sweeping statements.

Résumé

Il s’agit ici de fonder une proposition d’histoire sociale, d’après laquelle des
    faits d’ordre politique, religieux, militaire, généalogique et démographique
    auraient déclenché dans une petite région du Portugal plusieurs phénomènes
    linguistiques y circonscrits, dont notamment un système phonétique unique
    pour ce qui est des voyelles, l’existence d’une toponymie très particulière,
    ainsi que plusieurs termes lexicaux bien spéciiques. Du coup, on réussirait
    à établir des liens très étroits entre des faits ayant eu lieu au xiiie siècle dans
    des régions méridionales de l’actuel hexagone français et dans la région du
    Haut-Tage portugais.
    Au sujet des colons du Haut-Tage portugais du xiiie siècle, on réussit à établir
    avec bien des probabilités les traits principaux concernant leur identité, leur
    région de provenance, le chemin qu’ils auraient parcouru, ainsi que l’époque
    où tout cela aurait eu lieu. Ce qui aurait déclenché la fuite de ces gens-là —
    la persécution dont ils se seraient sentis la cible — ne serait pas non plus
    trop dificile à exploiter. Ce texte présente l’explicitation de l’ensemble de ces
    données, ce qui serait somme toute à l’origine de tant d’analogies existant
    entre le sous-dialecte portugais du Haut-Tage (l’occitagean) et l’occitan.
    Last edited by Ruderico; 04-29-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    YDNA - E-Y31991>PF4428>BY36857. Domingos Rodrigues, b. circa 1680 Hidden Content , Viana do Castelo, Portugal
    mtDNA - H20. Maria Josefa de Almeida, b. circa 1750 Hidden Content , Porto, Portugal

Global25 PCA West Eurasia dataset Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

[1] "distance%=1.7726"

Ruderico

Celtiberian,77.6
    Roman_Imperial_proxy,13.6
    Guanche,8.8

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ruderico For This Useful Post:

Camulogène Rix (04-29-2019),  ffoucart (04-29-2019),  Helgenes50 (04-29-2019),  JMcB (04-29-2019),  NixYO (04-29-2019),  palamede (04-29-2019),  Theconqueror (04-29-2019),  Titane (04-29-2019)