Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 79 of 79

Thread: K36 PCA Interpolation Maps of Europe

  1. #71
    Registered Users
    Posts
    46
    Sex
    Location
    Sweden
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Nationality
    Swedish
    Y-DNA
    N1a1a1a1a1a2a
    mtDNA
    I4

    Sweden Finland Kalmar Union Russian Federation Russia Imperial
    My Eurogenes K36 results:

    Population
    Amerindian -
    Arabian -
    Armenian -
    Basque 3.65 Pct
    Central_African -
    Central_Euro 2.92 Pct
    East_African -
    East_Asian -
    East_Balkan 7.76 Pct
    East_Central_Asian -
    East_Central_Euro 4.95 Pct
    East_Med -
    Eastern_Euro 5.17 Pct
    Fennoscandian 31.11 Pct
    French 0.97 Pct
    Iberian 5.51 Pct
    Indo-Chinese -
    Italian 9.46 Pct
    Malayan -
    Near_Eastern -
    North_African -
    North_Atlantic 9.77 Pct
    North_Caucasian -
    North_Sea 18.12 Pct
    Northeast_African -
    Oceanian 0.06 Pct
    Omotic -
    Pygmy -
    Siberian -
    South_Asian -
    South_Central_Asian -
    South_Chinese -
    Volga-Ural 0.56 Pct
    West_African -
    West_Caucasian -
    West_Med -
    ďAnd, furthermore, that some people have a sex life and others donít just because some are more attractive than others. I wanted to acknowledge that if people donít have a sex life, itís not for some moral reason, itís just because theyíre ugly. Once youíve said it, it sounds obvious, but I wanted to say it.Ē ó Michel Houellebecq

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NixYO For This Useful Post:

     Garimund (05-17-2019),  Nino90 (05-17-2019)

  3. #72
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,990
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Croatian (NW)
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (Y5596>A815)

    Croatia Austrian Empire Slovenia
    Quote Originally Posted by NixYO View Post
    My Eurogenes K36 results:

    Population
    Amerindian -
    Arabian -
    Armenian -
    Basque 3.65 Pct
    Central_African -
    Central_Euro 2.92 Pct
    East_African -
    East_Asian -
    East_Balkan 7.76 Pct
    East_Central_Asian -
    East_Central_Euro 4.95 Pct
    East_Med -
    Eastern_Euro 5.17 Pct
    Fennoscandian 31.11 Pct
    French 0.97 Pct
    Iberian 5.51 Pct
    Indo-Chinese -
    Italian 9.46 Pct
    Malayan -
    Near_Eastern -
    North_African -
    North_Atlantic 9.77 Pct
    North_Caucasian -
    North_Sea 18.12 Pct
    Northeast_African -
    Oceanian 0.06 Pct
    Omotic -
    Pygmy -
    Siberian -
    South_Asian -
    South_Central_Asian -
    South_Chinese -
    Volga-Ural 0.56 Pct
    West_African -
    West_Caucasian -
    West_Med -
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/syevh7i7ak...36PCA.png?dl=0
    Southeast Sweden without hesitation.
     
    Paper Trail MyHeritage K36 G25 Mod. FTDNA
    NW Croatian 87.5%
    Slovenian 6.25%
    Unknown 6.25%
    E. Europe 35.7%
    Balkan 34.4%
    Scandinavia 21.2%
    Baltic 8.7%
    Grenzmark 0.94
    Czechs 0.93,
    Hungary 0.91
    Volhyn 0.91,
    C. Rusyns 0.91
    Slovenia 0.91
    Czech 1.79
    Hungarian 2.02
    Slovenian 2.07
    Croatian 2.39
    Ukrainian 3.01
    East Europe 99%
    Trace 1%

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     Garimund (05-17-2019),  JMcB (Yesterday),  NixYO (05-17-2019)

  5. #73
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    597
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Y-DNA
    I-Y6228
    mtDNA
    H5c

    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/52alk1dlws...36PCA.png?dl=0
    You look like some Ukrainian(Rusyn)-Romanian mix but this combination of genes is most consistent with West Bosnian complexion.
    I bet you are West Bosnian

    (But I used your old K36 values)
    With the new values: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4f0e2tqsom...36PCA.png?dl=0
    Not much difference, except in green line.
    Interesting that only his map has all of the colors going through the ex-yu region. Is he more native than the rest of us? Haha

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to oz For This Useful Post:

     Nino90 (05-17-2019)

  7. #74
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    2,904
    Sex
    Location
    Calne,England
    Ethnicity
    British and Irish
    Nationality
    Great Britain
    Y-DNA
    E-Y45878
    mtDNA
    H67

    United Kingdom Scotland England Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/52alk1dlws...36PCA.png?dl=0
    You look like some Ukrainian(Rusyn)-Romanian mix but this combination of genes is most consistent with West Bosnian complexion.
    I bet you are West Bosnian

    (But I used your old K36 values)
    With the new values: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4f0e2tqsom...36PCA.png?dl=0
    Not much difference, except in green line.

    What do you mean by 'old values' ? Have Gedmatch K36 values changed?
    Please support Mental health research and world community grid

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  8. #75
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,990
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Croatian (NW)
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (Y5596>A815)

    Croatia Austrian Empire Slovenia
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey View Post
    What do you mean by 'old values' ? Have Gedmatch K36 values changed?
    People get slightly different values with autosomal files from different companies or different chips. Gedmatch did not change.
     
    Paper Trail MyHeritage K36 G25 Mod. FTDNA
    NW Croatian 87.5%
    Slovenian 6.25%
    Unknown 6.25%
    E. Europe 35.7%
    Balkan 34.4%
    Scandinavia 21.2%
    Baltic 8.7%
    Grenzmark 0.94
    Czechs 0.93,
    Hungary 0.91
    Volhyn 0.91,
    C. Rusyns 0.91
    Slovenia 0.91
    Czech 1.79
    Hungarian 2.02
    Slovenian 2.07
    Croatian 2.39
    Ukrainian 3.01
    East Europe 99%
    Trace 1%

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     Aroon1916 (Yesterday),  firemonkey (05-17-2019)

  10. #76
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,990
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Croatian (NW)
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (Y5596>A815)

    Croatia Austrian Empire Slovenia
    Quote Originally Posted by oz View Post
    Interesting that only his map has all of the colors going through the ex-yu region. Is he more native than the rest of us? Haha
    Probably yes. He is more native, we are more old Slavic.
     
    Paper Trail MyHeritage K36 G25 Mod. FTDNA
    NW Croatian 87.5%
    Slovenian 6.25%
    Unknown 6.25%
    E. Europe 35.7%
    Balkan 34.4%
    Scandinavia 21.2%
    Baltic 8.7%
    Grenzmark 0.94
    Czechs 0.93,
    Hungary 0.91
    Volhyn 0.91,
    C. Rusyns 0.91
    Slovenia 0.91
    Czech 1.79
    Hungarian 2.02
    Slovenian 2.07
    Croatian 2.39
    Ukrainian 3.01
    East Europe 99%
    Trace 1%

  11. #77
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    2,904
    Sex
    Location
    Calne,England
    Ethnicity
    British and Irish
    Nationality
    Great Britain
    Y-DNA
    E-Y45878
    mtDNA
    H67

    United Kingdom Scotland England Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    People get slightly different values with autosomal files from different companies or different chips. Gedmatch did not change.
    So what companies' values would you recommend to be used? I have done 23andMe, Ancestry, FTDNA, Living dna and My heritage . How much difference can rather small differences actually make?
    Please support Mental health research and world community grid

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  12. #78
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,647
    Sex
    Location
    Australia
    Ethnicity
    Italian Alpine
    Nationality
    Australian and Italian
    Y-DNA
    T1a2b- Z19945 - Jura
    mtDNA
    H95a1 - Pannoni

    Australia Italy Veneto Friuli Italy Trentino Alto Adige Austria Tirol Germany Palatinate
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey View Post
    What do you mean by 'old values' ? Have Gedmatch K36 values changed?
    genesis has slightly , .............although not for all

    European = 99.2%......Central Asian = 0.8% ....Yfull - 1460BC, Jura caves
    Father's Mtdna .........T2b17
    Grandfather's Mtdna .......T1a1e
    Sons Mtdna .......K1a4o
    Maternal Grandfather paternal......I1d-P109...CTS6009
    Maternal side Grandfather .......R-S8172
    Wife's Ydna .....R1a-Z282

    My Path = ( K-M9+, TL-P326+, T-M184+, L490+, M70+, PF5664+, L131+, L446+, CTS933+, CTS54+, CTS8862+, Z19945+, Y70078+ )

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to vettor For This Useful Post:

     Aroon1916 (Yesterday)

  14. #79
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    597
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Y-DNA
    I-Y6228
    mtDNA
    H5c

    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey View Post
    So what companies' values would you recommend to be used? I have done 23andMe, Ancestry, FTDNA, Living dna and My heritage . How much difference can rather small differences actually make?
    Go with the one that shows the highest number of snps. For me that would be my old Ancestry data, a lot more snps than my 23andme v5, which gives me significantly different K36 values, for example the v5 gives a lot less Italian and more North Sea for whatever reason.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to oz For This Useful Post:

     firemonkey (Yesterday)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. G25 Europe interpolation maps of PC components
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 05-16-2019, 12:39 PM
  2. K15 Eurogenes Interpolation Maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 05-13-2019, 07:28 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2018, 02:10 PM
  4. J2 maps
    By Arame in forum J2a-M410
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-13-2017, 10:16 AM
  5. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 10-20-2016, 07:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •