With the new update in December, I noticed I had received a small 0.1% of North African and Arabian along with 0.1% Unassigned surrounding it. It disappears at any threshold above 50%. Due to this and the small size of the segment, I discounted it, until yesterday, when I realized that pretty much all matches (which were a lot) that I had on this segment had varying small amounts of North African and Arabian. I requested to share with one of these matches and it appears he has the same North African and Arabian segment, although his is much larger and stronger, as well as connected to a Sub-Saharan African segment. His North African and Arabian stays strong even at the 90% confidence level. Any thoughts on what I should take from this? Is my North African and Arabian segment real? And if so, where could it come from? I believe this comes from my paternal great-grandmother's side with was from the Colonial South/Mid-Atlantic. I have attached images of my segment, our match, and his segment. I believe our matching segment is partially NW European and partially North African. Thank you in advance.

My Segment:
Screenshot 2019-05-27 at 4.12.00 PM.png

Our Match:
Screenshot 2019-05-27 at 4.14.11 PM.png

His Segment:
Screenshot 2019-05-27 at 4.12.37 PM.png

Another Match's Segment:
Screenshot 2019-05-28 at 6.45.32 AM.png