Russian
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L1029-V1334
    mtDNA
    U3a3b

Ukraine Belarus Russian Federation

Help with shipping 23andMe.

Hello.

Sorry for my english. Many of you know that the company 23andMe has a limited list of countries where the company sends its test kits. I also think that many of you have heard that 23andMe refuses to accept kits from countries not included in the list of allowed for 23andMe. Some time ago, the Shipito mail forwarder could be used to purchase a test, but after that, 23andMe blocked this possibility. Of course, this greatly limits many of us in the search for close matches. As a Russian, I know that when the test arrives back to the laboratory, my test arriving from Russia will be canceled 23andMe. Therefore, I decided to use the services of the mail forwarder, hoping that they would be able to pass my test to the USPS (US delivery was paid for). Upon arrival of the parcel to the mail forwarder, I asked the postal forwarder to open the postal packaging and transfer the 23andMe parcel to the USPS for further shipment to the US. Unfortunately, the mail forwarder cannot transfer my test to the USPS as they do not provide such a function. And if they send this package to 23andMe themselves, then 23andMe will block this test.
    So I got into a deadlock from which I need to get out. Now my test is in the mail forwarder warehouse at Hawthorne (near the airport of Los Angeles) and is waiting for my decision.
    So I decided to ask the Anthrogenica community. I am sure there are many among you who are ready to help me. I will need your help in the following procedure. I will need to send a package with a 23andMe test kit to your address in the USA. Upon receipt of the parcel, you will remove the postal packaging from it and transfer the 23andMe parcel to the USPS. That's all. It is certainly desirable that you live not far from the state of California, and if you live near Los Angeles, it will be just fine.
    My ethnic origin is Ukrainian and Belarusian.
    I am in FTDNA and MyHeritage. Now I want to try 23andMe and Ancestry.
    Thanks in advance to all who respond. Thanks you.

Gold Class Member
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Isles Celto-Germanic
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA
    I1 Z140+ A21912+
    mtDNA
    V

Wales England Cornwall Scotland Ireland Normandie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ochkas View Post
    Hello.

Sorry for my english. Many of you know that the company 23andMe has a limited list of countries where the company sends its test kits. I also think that many of you have heard that 23andMe refuses to accept kits from countries not included in the list of allowed for 23andMe. Some time ago, the Shipito mail forwarder could be used to purchase a test, but after that, 23andMe blocked this possibility. Of course, this greatly limits many of us in the search for close matches. As a Russian, I know that when the test arrives back to the laboratory, my test arriving from Russia will be canceled 23andMe. Therefore, I decided to use the services of the mail forwarder, hoping that they would be able to pass my test to the USPS (US delivery was paid for). Upon arrival of the parcel to the mail forwarder, I asked the postal forwarder to open the postal packaging and transfer the 23andMe parcel to the USPS for further shipment to the US. Unfortunately, the mail forwarder cannot transfer my test to the USPS as they do not provide such a function. And if they send this package to 23andMe themselves, then 23andMe will block this test.
    So I got into a deadlock from which I need to get out. Now my test is in the mail forwarder warehouse at Hawthorne (near the airport of Los Angeles) and is waiting for my decision.
    So I decided to ask the Anthrogenica community. I am sure there are many among you who are ready to help me. I will need your help in the following procedure. I will need to send a package with a 23andMe test kit to your address in the USA. Upon receipt of the parcel, you will remove the postal packaging from it and transfer the 23andMe parcel to the USPS. That's all. It is certainly desirable that you live not far from the state of California, and if you live near Los Angeles, it will be just fine.
    My ethnic origin is Ukrainian and Belarusian.
    I am in FTDNA and MyHeritage. Now I want to try 23andMe and Ancestry.
    Thanks in advance to all who respond. Thanks you.
    I'm sorry no one has been able to help you yet. My wife is from the former Soviet Union and some of her relatives have tested through us in England so I understand the problems involved. If you face the same problem with Ancestry you can PM me and then send me your test. I would be happy to forward it on. Удачи!
    Living DNA Cautious mode:
    South Wales Border-related ancestry: 86.8%
    Cornwall: 8%
    Cumbria-related ancestry: 5.2%
    Y line: Peak District, England. Big Y match: Scania, Sweden; TMRCA 1,280 ybp (YFull);
    mtDNA: traces to Glamorgan, Wales, 18th century. Mother's Y line (Wales): R-L21 L371

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JonikW For This Useful Post:

Geborgenheit (06-08-2019)

Gold Class Member
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Isles Celto-Germanic
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA
    I1 Z140+ A21912+
    mtDNA
    V

Wales England Cornwall Scotland Ireland Normandie
    Double post...
    Living DNA Cautious mode:
    South Wales Border-related ancestry: 86.8%
    Cornwall: 8%
    Cumbria-related ancestry: 5.2%
    Y line: Peak District, England. Big Y match: Scania, Sweden; TMRCA 1,280 ybp (YFull);
    mtDNA: traces to Glamorgan, Wales, 18th century. Mother's Y line (Wales): R-L21 L371

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Nationality
    Russian
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L1029-V1334
    mtDNA
    U3a3b

Thank you very much for the offer JonikW.
    I have already sent AncestryDNA using a mail forwarder. But with 23andMe it’s not so easy as with AncestryDNA. That's why I'm looking for an assistant in the USA.
    Спасибо)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ochkas For This Useful Post:

JonikW (06-07-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Nationality
    Russian
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L1029-V1334
    mtDNA
    U3a3b

I still need help..

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    NW European
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L196
    mtDNA
    T2b4a

United States of America England Ireland German Confederation Prussia Rheinland Germany Palatinate
    I'd just need to take it out of your postage box and mail it through USPS via 23andMes prepaid box? That sounds easy … I can help. But I live in South Carolina.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aafusc2988 For This Useful Post:

Ochkas (06-14-2019)