Ethnicity
    Slavic + Thracian
    Nationality
    Bulgarian
    Y-DNA
    E-Y31991

Bulgaria European Union

HV-T16311C!

I tested recently for full Mtdna, and the results are HV-T16311C!, just as they were before the test. It seems that there are plenty of people with the same results, mostly from UK/Germany/Poland. If I'm understanding it correctly, it seems like this HV-T16311C! is an umbrella term for not yet discovered haplogroups, thus Yfull positioned me on the HV-b* tree. Are there people on the forum with the same results and what do you think about the historical part around this haplogroup?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Velislav For This Useful Post:

palamede (06-10-2019),  Ruderico (06-07-2019),  timberwolf (06-07-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Omitted
    Y-DNA
    Z372
    mtDNA
    J2b1a-T16311C!

Cornwall New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by Velislav View Post
    I tested recently for full Mtdna, and the results are HV-T16311C!, just as they were before the test. It seems that there are plenty of people with the same results, mostly from UK/Germany/Poland. If I'm understanding it correctly, it seems like this HV-T16311C! is an umbrella term for not yet discovered haplogroups, thus Yfull positioned me on the HV-b* tree. Are there people on the forum with the same results and what do you think about the historical part around this haplogroup?
    I am J2b1a-T16311C! so it is interesting that -T16311C! is part of your results.

Hard to give a geographical origin to my haplogroup certainly it seems downstream haplogroups are solidly Italian.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to timberwolf For This Useful Post:

Velislav (06-08-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Slavic + Thracian
    Nationality
    Bulgarian
    Y-DNA
    E-Y31991

Bulgaria European Union
    T16311C! as a mutation can occur in several other haplogroups.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Velislav For This Useful Post:

timberwolf (06-08-2019)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Gafasigirig
    Nationality
    Icecold
    Y-DNA
    Q-Y16849
    mtDNA
    H14a

Turkey Afsharid Dynasty
    My dad also has the same mtdna. His closest match (hvr 1+2) is a german with HV10.
    Of all the countries, this is possibly the most beautiful. All that is beautiful and can be rarely seen in
    other countries can be seen everywhere here... Here live the people who wear the cleanest clothes and prepare the
    most flavorful dishes... Of all of Godís servants, the local people are the most compassionate and merciful...

Ibn Battuta about Asia Minor 1333CE

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Afshar For This Useful Post:

Velislav (06-08-2019)