Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: A 100% Ashkenazi Jew's Eurogenes V2 K15 Results

  1. #1
    Registered Users
    Posts
    16
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi Jewish

    Star of David

    A 100% Ashkenazi Jew's Eurogenes V2 K15 Results

    A little background: Both of my parents are 100% Ashkenazi Jewish, and so are their parents, and their parents, and so on. My mother's maternal side resided in Poland, and her paternal side resided in Germany. My father's maternal side resided in Russia, and his paternal side resided in Romania.

    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 24.19
    2 West_Med 14.74
    3 Atlantic 13.88
    4 West_Asian 10.46
    5 North_Sea 9.44
    6 Baltic 8.56
    7 Red_Sea 8.41
    8 Eastern_Euro 5.54
    9 Northeast_African 1.63
    10 South_Asian 1.15
    11 Southeast_Asian 0.97
    12 Siberian 0.6
    13 Sub-Saharan 0.43

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 Ashkenazi 4.44
    2 East_Sicilian 6.2
    3 Central_Greek 7.13
    4 West_Sicilian 7.21
    5 Italian_Abruzzo 7.32
    6 Greek 7.34
    7 Greek_Thessaly 7.64
    8 South_Italian 9.27
    9 Tuscan 9.99
    10 Italian_Jewish 11.23
    11 Sephardic_Jewish 11.48
    12 Algerian_Jewish 12.31
    13 Bulgarian 12.45
    14 Romanian 14.28
    15 Tunisian_Jewish 15.18
    16 North_Italian 15.56
    17 Libyan_Jewish 16.52
    18 Serbian 17.05
    19 Cyprian 18.76
    20 Turkish 20.69

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 72.7% Sephardic_Jewish + 27.3% Ukrainian_Lviv @ 2.17
    2 73.4% Sephardic_Jewish + 26.6% Ukrainian @ 2.19
    3 66.7% Sephardic_Jewish + 33.3% Moldavian @ 2.34
    4 68.4% Sephardic_Jewish + 31.6% Croatian @ 2.39
    5 73.3% Sephardic_Jewish + 26.7% South_Polish @ 2.42
    6 74.7% Sephardic_Jewish + 25.3% Polish @ 2.56
    7 88.5% Ashkenazi + 11.5% Southwest_French @ 2.71
    8 91.4% Ashkenazi + 8.6% French_Basque @ 2.81
    9 76% Sephardic_Jewish + 24% Estonian_Polish @ 2.84
    10 77.2% Sephardic_Jewish + 22.8% Estonian @ 2.86
    11 87.5% Ashkenazi + 12.5% Spanish_Valencia @ 2.88
    12 88.7% Ashkenazi + 11.3% Spanish_Aragon @ 2.9
    13 87.3% Ashkenazi + 12.7% Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon @ 2.91
    14 68.6% Sephardic_Jewish + 31.4% Hungarian @ 2.92
    15 87% Ashkenazi + 13% Spanish_Andalucia @ 2.94
    16 74.8% Sephardic_Jewish + 25.2% Russian_Smolensk @ 2.95
    17 88% Ashkenazi + 12% Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha @ 2.95
    18 88.9% Ashkenazi + 11.1% Spanish_Cantabria @ 2.98
    19 87.8% Ashkenazi + 12.2% Austrian @ 2.98
    20 76% Sephardic_Jewish + 24% Belorussian @ 3

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Ashkenazi @ 5.157763
    2 East_Sicilian @ 7.106090
    3 Greek @ 7.933462
    4 Central_Greek @ 8.011712
    5 West_Sicilian @ 8.152421
    6 Italian_Abruzzo @ 8.269838
    7 Greek_Thessaly @ 8.484346
    8 South_Italian @ 10.650471
    9 Tuscan @ 11.347923
    10 Italian_Jewish @ 13.071183
    11 Sephardic_Jewish @ 13.425779
    12 Bulgarian @ 14.144522
    13 Algerian_Jewish @ 14.298756
    14 Romanian @ 16.401850
    15 Tunisian_Jewish @ 17.675196
    16 North_Italian @ 17.894337
    17 Libyan_Jewish @ 19.043848
    18 Serbian @ 19.765131
    19 Cyprian @ 22.062372
    20 Tunisian @ 22.309986

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Serbian +50% Tunisian_Jewish @ 3.455246


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Samaritan +25% South_Polish +25% Spanish_Cantabria @ 2.259607


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++
    1 Bedouin + Cyprian + Moldavian + Spanish_Valencia @ 1.599804
    2 Bedouin + Cyprian + Moldavian + Spanish_Andalucia @ 1.634929
    3 Bedouin + Croatian + Cyprian + Spanish_Andalucia @ 1.687806
    4 Bedouin + Cyprian + Moldavian + Spanish_Aragon @ 1.802130
    5 Bedouin + Cyprian + Moldavian + Southwest_French @ 1.823187
    6 Bedouin + Cyprian + Moldavian + Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha @ 1.864343
    7 Bedouin + Moldavian + North_Italian + Sephardic_Jewish @ 1.894706
    8 Croatian + Samaritan + Southwest_French + Syrian @ 1.905150
    9 Croatian + Jordanian + Samaritan + Southwest_French @ 1.944277
    10 Bedouin + Croatian + Cyprian + Spanish_Valencia @ 1.957346
    11 Ashkenazi + Bedouin + Bulgarian + North_Italian @ 1.957949
    12 Jordanian + Moldavian + Samaritan + Southwest_French @ 1.994921
    13 Moldavian + Samaritan + Southwest_French + Syrian @ 2.058647
    14 Bedouin + Moldavian + Samaritan + Southwest_French @ 2.072161
    15 Bedouin + Croatian + Cyprian + Spanish_Murcia @ 2.076793
    16 Croatian + Samaritan + Spanish_Cantabria + Syrian @ 2.083587
    17 Bedouin + Cyprian + Moldavian + Spanish_Cantabria @ 2.089187
    18 Bedouin + Croatian + Cyprian + Spanish_Extremadura @ 2.093501
    19 Bedouin + Croatian + North_Italian + Sephardic_Jewish @ 2.097492
    20 Algerian_Jewish + Bedouin + Croatian + Tuscan @ 2.099170

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 19scohen For This Useful Post:

     Agamemnon (09-05-2019),  Claudio (09-04-2019),  Erikl86 (09-05-2019),  jonahst (09-04-2019),  Power77 (09-04-2019),  Seabass (09-04-2019)

  3. #2
    Registered Users
    Posts
    16
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi Jewish

    Star of David
    Also, if anyone's curious about my JTest results:
    # Population Percent
    1 ASHKENAZI 27.96
    2 EAST_MED 19.7
    3 WEST_MED 10.95
    4 MIDDLE_EASTERN 8.04
    5 ATLANTIC 7.86
    6 SOUTH_BALTIC 7.17
    7 WEST_ASIAN 5.62
    8 NORTH-CENTRAL_EURO 5.49
    9 EAST_EURO 4.92
    10 WEST_AFRICAN 0.83
    11 EAST_ASIAN 0.76
    12 SIBERIAN 0.36
    13 EAST_AFRICAN 0.33

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 AJ 4.24
    2 South_Italian_&_Sicilian 22.04
    3 GR 23.29
    4 Tuscan 24.95
    5 RO 25.65
    6 North_Italian 26.63
    7 Serbian 27.84
    8 PT 30.18
    9 TR 30.95
    10 HU 31.21
    11 AT 31.37
    12 ES 31.92
    13 FR 33.28
    14 IQ 33.48
    15 Moroccan 34.01
    16 Assyrian 34.37
    17 Mandean 34.6
    18 Algerian 34.68
    19 Samaritan 34.84
    20 Armenian 34.87

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 94.4% AJ + 5.6% Northwest_Russian @ 3.35
    2 94.9% AJ + 5.1% LIT @ 3.42
    3 94.1% AJ + 5.9% West_Russian @ 3.43
    4 94.5% AJ + 5.5% Belorussian @ 3.45
    5 94% AJ + 6% Ukrainian-Russian @ 3.45
    6 94.7% AJ + 5.3% North_Russian @ 3.46
    7 94.1% AJ + 5.9% UA @ 3.47
    8 94.1% AJ + 5.9% PL @ 3.47
    9 94.7% AJ + 5.3% Erzya @ 3.5
    10 95% AJ + 5% EE @ 3.52
    11 94.7% AJ + 5.3% East_Russian @ 3.54
    12 91.6% AJ + 8.4% RO @ 3.55
    13 93.1% AJ + 6.9% HU @ 3.56
    14 95.5% AJ + 4.5% Udmurt @ 3.66
    15 95.3% AJ + 4.7% South_Finnish @ 3.69
    16 95.4% AJ + 4.6% East_Finnish @ 3.69
    17 93.1% AJ + 6.9% Serbian @ 3.72
    18 93.9% AJ + 6.1% AT @ 3.72
    19 96.1% AJ + 3.9% Komi @ 3.82
    20 96.2% AJ + 3.8% French_Basque @ 3.89

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 AJ @ 4.722659
    2 South_Italian_&_Sicilian @ 24.480061
    3 GR @ 26.045752
    4 Tuscan @ 27.633839
    5 RO @ 28.457644
    6 North_Italian @ 29.544676
    7 Serbian @ 30.989761
    8 PT @ 33.813801
    9 TR @ 34.838890
    10 HU @ 34.978291
    11 AT @ 35.294483
    12 ES @ 35.824448
    13 Moroccan @ 36.432884
    14 Algerian @ 36.615154
    15 FR @ 37.564278
    16 IQ @ 37.722157
    17 Assyrian @ 39.308594
    18 Mandean @ 39.482418
    19 Armenian @ 39.835190
    20 Samaritan @ 39.931805

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% AJ +50% AJ @ 4.722659


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% AJ +25% AJ +25% AJ @ 4.722659


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++
    1 AJ + AJ + AJ + AJ @ 4.722659
    2 AJ + AJ + AJ + RO @ 6.412203
    3 AJ + AJ + AJ + Serbian @ 7.239755
    4 AJ + AJ + AJ + North_Italian @ 7.437680
    5 AJ + AJ + AJ + South_Italian_&_Sicilian @ 7.469583
    6 AJ + AJ + AJ + GR @ 7.602283
    7 AJ + AJ + AJ + Tuscan @ 7.682784
    8 AJ + AJ + AJ + HU @ 7.809412
    9 AJ + AJ + AJ + AT @ 8.161668
    10 AJ + AJ + AJ + PT @ 8.430132
    11 AJ + AJ + AJ + ES @ 8.744425
    12 AJ + AJ + AJ + FR @ 9.158604
    13 AJ + AJ + AJ + Ukrainian-Russian @ 9.696512
    14 AJ + AJ + AJ + UA @ 9.734828
    15 AJ + AJ + AJ + Moroccan @ 9.739246
    16 AJ + AJ + AJ + PL @ 9.749439
    17 AJ + AJ + AJ + West_Russian @ 9.891131
    18 AJ + AJ + AJ + Algerian @ 9.953734
    19 AJ + AJ + AJ + West_&_Central_German @ 10.060526
    20 AJ + AJ + AJ + TR @ 10.245856

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 19scohen For This Useful Post:

     Agamemnon (09-05-2019),  Erikl86 (09-05-2019),  Power77 (09-04-2019)

  5. #3
    Registered Users
    Posts
    372
    Sex
    Location
    Yorkshire's PREMIER city
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Nationality
    English
    Y-DNA (P)
    Possibly R1b
    mtDNA (M)
    H1a3a1

    England North of England Ireland Scotland Germany Romani Star of David
    I can see in your K15 oracles that "Sephardic" is likely being used as a standin for the founder population from the Levant. The Eastern Euro would seem to suggest distant gentile ancestry from the locals they absorbed.

    The Jtest is bang on average for an Ashkenazi Jew.
    "sample": "Custom:mildlycurly_scaled",
    "fit": 1.4136,
    "Irish": 58.33,
    "English": 39.17,
    "Ashkenazi_Jew": 1.67,
    "Roma": 0.83,


    I make music. Listen to it here: Hidden Content or here: Hidden Content

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mildlycurly For This Useful Post:

     Power77 (09-04-2019)

  7. #4
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,260
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a1a
    mtDNA (M)
    H

    United States of America
    It looks like you have slightly higher Eastern and Southwestern European affinity than what is typical for Ashkenazim.

    Can you try MDLP K23? I am assuming "Sicilian Trapani" might be your first match since your Eurogenes results are close to many I have seen from Trapani (in the sense of lower East Med, higher Atlantic/Baltic, high Red Sea.).
    Last edited by Sikeliot; 09-04-2019 at 01:15 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sikeliot For This Useful Post:

     Power77 (09-04-2019)

  9. #5
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,384

    Quote Originally Posted by 19scohen View Post
    A little background: Both of my parents are 100% Ashkenazi Jewish, and so are their parents, and their parents, and so on. My mother's maternal side resided in Poland, and her paternal side resided in Germany. My father's maternal side resided in Russia, and his paternal side resided in Romania.

    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 24.19
    2 West_Med 14.74
    3 Atlantic 13.88
    4 West_Asian 10.46
    5 North_Sea 9.44
    6 Baltic 8.56
    7 Red_Sea 8.41
    8 Eastern_Euro 5.54
    9 Northeast_African 1.63
    10 South_Asian 1.15
    11 Southeast_Asian 0.97
    12 Siberian 0.6
    13 Sub-Saharan 0.43

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 Ashkenazi 4.44
    2 East_Sicilian 6.2
    3 Central_Greek 7.13
    4 West_Sicilian 7.21
    5 Italian_Abruzzo 7.32
    6 Greek 7.34
    7 Greek_Thessaly 7.64
    8 South_Italian 9.27
    9 Tuscan 9.99
    10 Italian_Jewish 11.23
    11 Sephardic_Jewish 11.48
    12 Algerian_Jewish 12.31
    13 Bulgarian 12.45
    14 Romanian 14.28
    15 Tunisian_Jewish 15.18
    16 North_Italian 15.56
    17 Libyan_Jewish 16.52
    18 Serbian 17.05
    19 Cyprian 18.76
    20 Turkish 20.69

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 72.7% Sephardic_Jewish + 27.3% Ukrainian_Lviv @ 2.17
    2 73.4% Sephardic_Jewish + 26.6% Ukrainian @ 2.19
    3 66.7% Sephardic_Jewish + 33.3% Moldavian @ 2.34
    4 68.4% Sephardic_Jewish + 31.6% Croatian @ 2.39
    5 73.3% Sephardic_Jewish + 26.7% South_Polish @ 2.42
    6 74.7% Sephardic_Jewish + 25.3% Polish @ 2.56
    7 88.5% Ashkenazi + 11.5% Southwest_French @ 2.71
    8 91.4% Ashkenazi + 8.6% French_Basque @ 2.81
    9 76% Sephardic_Jewish + 24% Estonian_Polish @ 2.84
    10 77.2% Sephardic_Jewish + 22.8% Estonian @ 2.86
    11 87.5% Ashkenazi + 12.5% Spanish_Valencia @ 2.88
    12 88.7% Ashkenazi + 11.3% Spanish_Aragon @ 2.9
    13 87.3% Ashkenazi + 12.7% Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon @ 2.91
    14 68.6% Sephardic_Jewish + 31.4% Hungarian @ 2.92
    15 87% Ashkenazi + 13% Spanish_Andalucia @ 2.94
    16 74.8% Sephardic_Jewish + 25.2% Russian_Smolensk @ 2.95
    17 88% Ashkenazi + 12% Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha @ 2.95
    18 88.9% Ashkenazi + 11.1% Spanish_Cantabria @ 2.98
    19 87.8% Ashkenazi + 12.2% Austrian @ 2.98
    20 76% Sephardic_Jewish + 24% Belorussian @ 3

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Ashkenazi @ 5.157763
    2 East_Sicilian @ 7.106090
    3 Greek @ 7.933462
    4 Central_Greek @ 8.011712
    5 West_Sicilian @ 8.152421
    6 Italian_Abruzzo @ 8.269838
    7 Greek_Thessaly @ 8.484346
    8 South_Italian @ 10.650471
    9 Tuscan @ 11.347923
    10 Italian_Jewish @ 13.071183
    11 Sephardic_Jewish @ 13.425779
    12 Bulgarian @ 14.144522
    13 Algerian_Jewish @ 14.298756
    14 Romanian @ 16.401850
    15 Tunisian_Jewish @ 17.675196
    16 North_Italian @ 17.894337
    17 Libyan_Jewish @ 19.043848
    18 Serbian @ 19.765131
    19 Cyprian @ 22.062372
    20 Tunisian @ 22.309986

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Serbian +50% Tunisian_Jewish @ 3.455246


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Samaritan +25% South_Polish +25% Spanish_Cantabria @ 2.259607


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++
    1 Bedouin + Cyprian + Moldavian + Spanish_Valencia @ 1.599804
    2 Bedouin + Cyprian + Moldavian + Spanish_Andalucia @ 1.634929
    3 Bedouin + Croatian + Cyprian + Spanish_Andalucia @ 1.687806
    4 Bedouin + Cyprian + Moldavian + Spanish_Aragon @ 1.802130
    5 Bedouin + Cyprian + Moldavian + Southwest_French @ 1.823187
    6 Bedouin + Cyprian + Moldavian + Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha @ 1.864343
    7 Bedouin + Moldavian + North_Italian + Sephardic_Jewish @ 1.894706
    8 Croatian + Samaritan + Southwest_French + Syrian @ 1.905150
    9 Croatian + Jordanian + Samaritan + Southwest_French @ 1.944277
    10 Bedouin + Croatian + Cyprian + Spanish_Valencia @ 1.957346
    11 Ashkenazi + Bedouin + Bulgarian + North_Italian @ 1.957949
    12 Jordanian + Moldavian + Samaritan + Southwest_French @ 1.994921
    13 Moldavian + Samaritan + Southwest_French + Syrian @ 2.058647
    14 Bedouin + Moldavian + Samaritan + Southwest_French @ 2.072161
    15 Bedouin + Croatian + Cyprian + Spanish_Murcia @ 2.076793
    16 Croatian + Samaritan + Spanish_Cantabria + Syrian @ 2.083587
    17 Bedouin + Cyprian + Moldavian + Spanish_Cantabria @ 2.089187
    18 Bedouin + Croatian + Cyprian + Spanish_Extremadura @ 2.093501
    19 Bedouin + Croatian + North_Italian + Sephardic_Jewish @ 2.097492
    20 Algerian_Jewish + Bedouin + Croatian + Tuscan @ 2.099170
    Can you post your Eurogenes K13 results?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Claudio For This Useful Post:

     Power77 (09-04-2019)

  11. #6
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,063
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Y-DNA (P)
    J-L210
    mtDNA (M)
    J1 (probably)
    mtDNA (P)
    HV1b2

    Israel Jerusalem
    Your side from "Russia" is almost surely from the Russian Empire and not modern Russian territory. Only a slither of western Russia was in the Pale. Do you know which former country/ies from the Pale - Belarus, Baltics, East/Central Poland, Ukraine, Moldova ?

    Which company did you test with and what did they assign you?
    Last edited by StillWater; 09-04-2019 at 02:39 PM.
    הִנְנִי֩ מֵבִ֨יא אוֹתָ֜ם מֵאֶ֣רֶץ צָפ֗וֹן

    Jeremiah 31

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillWater For This Useful Post:

     Agamemnon (09-05-2019),  Power77 (09-04-2019)

  13. #7
    Registered Users
    Posts
    966
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi Jew
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    Q-Y2750
    mtDNA (M)
    H47
    Y-DNA (M)
    E-L791
    mtDNA (P)
    K1a1b1a

    United States of America Israel
    Quote Originally Posted by mildlycurly View Post
    I can see in your K15 oracles that "Sephardic" is likely being used as a standin for the founder population from the Levant. The Eastern Euro would seem to suggest distant gentile ancestry from the locals they absorbed.

    The Jtest is bang on average for an Ashkenazi Jew.
    Sephardim are not pure Levantine, they have similar (but slightly higher) levels of Southern European and North African ancestry as Ashkenazim. The main difference between the two is the 10-15% Northern European ancestry in Ashkenazi Jews.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jonahst For This Useful Post:

     Agamemnon (09-05-2019),  Claudio (09-04-2019),  Erikl86 (09-05-2019),  hartaisarlag (09-11-2019),  Sikeliot (09-04-2019),  StillWater (09-04-2019)

  15. #8
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,260
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a1a
    mtDNA (M)
    H

    United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by jonahst View Post
    Sephardim are not pure Levantine, they have similar (but slightly higher) levels of Southern European and North African ancestry as Ashkenazim. The main difference between the two is the 10-15% Northern European ancestry in Ashkenazi Jews.
    In turn, the North African groups of Jews range from being a North African-shifted version of other Sephardim mostly in Morocco, Algeria, and then get progressively more Levantine as you go east into the Tunisian, Libyan, and Egyptian Jewish communities.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sikeliot For This Useful Post:

     Claudio (09-04-2019),  Erikl86 (09-05-2019),  jonahst (09-04-2019)

  17. #9
    Registered Users
    Posts
    16
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi Jewish

    Star of David
    Quote Originally Posted by StillWater View Post
    Your side from "Russia" is almost surely from the Russian Empire and not modern Russian territory. Only a slither of western Russia was in the Pale. Do you know which former country/ies from the Pale - Belarus, Baltics, East/Central Poland, Ukraine, Moldova ?

    Which company did you test with and what did they assign you?
    I tested with AncestryDNA, and they gave me 100% European (Ashkenazi) Jewish.
    As for Russia, it is believed that it may have specifically been located in the Ukraine.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to 19scohen For This Useful Post:

     StillWater (09-04-2019)

  19. #10
    Registered Users
    Posts
    16
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi Jewish

    Star of David
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 31.5
    2 West_Med 19.34
    3 North_Atlantic 16.67
    4 Baltic 12.71
    5 West_Asian 8.53
    6 Red_Sea 6.24
    7 South_Asian 1.23
    8 East_Asian 1.1
    9 Siberian 1.01
    10 Northeast_African 0.95
    11 Sub-Saharan 0.71

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 Ashkenazi 4.15
    2 East_Sicilian 6.25
    3 Central_Greek 7.27
    4 West_Sicilian 7.6
    5 Greek_Thessaly 7.78
    6 South_Italian 9
    7 Italian_Abruzzo 9.25
    8 Algerian_Jewish 11.01
    9 Italian_Jewish 11.18
    10 Sephardic_Jewish 11.74
    11 Tuscan 12.13
    12 Tunisian_Jewish 14.67
    13 Libyan_Jewish 15.12
    14 Bulgarian 15.65
    15 Romanian 17.69
    16 North_Italian 17.97
    17 Cyprian 18.56
    18 Serbian 21.41
    19 Lebanese_Muslim 21.57
    20 Tunisian 21.99

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 79.9% Algerian_Jewish + 20.1% Belorussian @ 2.08
    2 89.4% Ashkenazi + 10.6% Croatian @ 2.12
    3 90.4% Ashkenazi + 9.6% East_German @ 2.13
    4 81.3% Algerian_Jewish + 18.7% Estonian @ 2.15
    5 85.7% Ashkenazi + 14.3% Serbian @ 2.15
    6 91.4% Ashkenazi + 8.6% Ukrainian @ 2.18
    7 91.1% Ashkenazi + 8.9% Ukrainian_Lviv @ 2.19
    8 92% Ashkenazi + 8% Polish @ 2.19
    9 91.4% Ashkenazi + 8.6% South_Polish @ 2.21
    10 88.6% Ashkenazi + 11.4% Moldavian @ 2.22
    11 90% Ashkenazi + 10% Austrian @ 2.23
    12 79.7% Algerian_Jewish + 20.3% Estonian_Polish @ 2.25
    13 92.7% Ashkenazi + 7.3% Southwest_Finnish @ 2.25
    14 89.4% Ashkenazi + 10.6% Hungarian @ 2.26
    15 92.4% Ashkenazi + 7.6% Estonian_Polish @ 2.26
    16 93.1% Ashkenazi + 6.9% Estonian @ 2.27
    17 81.2% Algerian_Jewish + 18.8% Finnish @ 2.27
    18 92.4% Ashkenazi + 7.6% Russian_Smolensk @ 2.3
    19 92.6% Ashkenazi + 7.4% Belorussian @ 2.31
    20 83.6% Ashkenazi + 16.4% Romanian @ 2.32


    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Ashkenazi @ 4.730207
    2 East_Sicilian @ 7.101106
    3 Central_Greek @ 8.273911
    4 West_Sicilian @ 8.601554
    5 Greek_Thessaly @ 8.849110
    6 South_Italian @ 10.201937
    7 Italian_Abruzzo @ 10.602359
    8 Algerian_Jewish @ 12.436575
    9 Italian_Jewish @ 12.695266
    10 Sephardic_Jewish @ 13.331744
    11 Tuscan @ 13.894331
    12 Tunisian_Jewish @ 16.556339
    13 Libyan_Jewish @ 16.866905
    14 Bulgarian @ 17.872778
    15 Romanian @ 20.280058
    16 North_Italian @ 20.656155
    17 Cyprian @ 21.378620
    18 Tunisian @ 22.599762
    19 Algerian @ 23.512882
    20 Serbian @ 24.569357

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Ashkenazi +50% Greek_Thessaly @ 3.527009


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Algerian_Jewish +25% Tunisian_Jewish +25% Ukrainian @ 2.619281


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Algerian_Jewish + Ashkenazi + Ashkenazi + Serbian @ 2.357940
    2 Algerian_Jewish + Ashkenazi + Ashkenazi + Romanian @ 2.444469
    3 Algerian_Jewish + Italian_Jewish + Tunisian_Jewish + Ukrainian @ 2.510953
    4 Algerian_Jewish + Ashkenazi + Italian_Jewish + Moldavian @ 2.603855
    5 Algerian_Jewish + Algerian_Jewish + Tunisian_Jewish + Ukrainian @ 2.619281
    6 Algerian_Jewish + Algerian_Jewish + Ashkenazi + Serbian @ 2.636717
    7 Algerian_Jewish + Ashkenazi + Croatian + Tunisian_Jewish @ 2.637380
    8 Algerian_Jewish + Ashkenazi + Ashkenazi + Bulgarian @ 2.657092
    9 Algerian_Jewish + Italian_Jewish + Libyan_Jewish + Ukrainian @ 2.687984
    10 Algerian_Jewish + Algerian_Jewish + South_Polish + Tunisian_Jewish @ 2.699003
    11 Algerian_Jewish + Algerian_Jewish + Italian_Jewish + Ukrainian @ 2.699529
    12 Algerian_Jewish + Italian_Jewish + Italian_Jewish + Ukrainian @ 2.736144
    13 Algerian_Jewish + Ashkenazi + Croatian + Italian_Jewish @ 2.739045
    14 Algerian_Jewish + Algerian_Jewish + Italian_Jewish + Ukrainian_Lviv @ 2.745497
    15 Algerian_Jewish + Algerian_Jewish + Ashkenazi + Croatian @ 2.753712
    16 Algerian_Jewish + Algerian_Jewish + Ashkenazi + Moldavian @ 2.758272
    17 Algerian_Jewish + Italian_Jewish + Italian_Jewish + Ukrainian_Lviv @ 2.775761
    18 Algerian_Jewish + Algerian_Jewish + Italian_Jewish + South_Polish @ 2.783221
    19 Algerian_Jewish + Algerian_Jewish + Croatian + Italian_Jewish @ 2.794930
    20 Algerian_Jewish + Ashkenazi + Croatian + Libyan_Jewish @ 2.803445

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 19scohen For This Useful Post:

     Agamemnon (09-05-2019),  Erikl86 (09-05-2019),  hartaisarlag (09-11-2019),  Power77 (09-05-2019)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-16-2018, 03:35 AM
  2. GPS Origins Ashkenazi Results
    By jonahst in forum Other
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2018, 01:37 AM
  3. Ashkenazi Results at Living DNA?
    By can't_lurk_no_mo' in forum Living DNA
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-28-2018, 10:52 AM
  4. J test Ashkenazi results question?
    By Claudio in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 09-30-2017, 02:53 PM
  5. Ashkenazi results
    By rdegnen in forum BritainsDNA/Chromo2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2015, 05:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •