Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Iberomaurasians and Proto-Afroasiatic

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Ruderico View Post
    I mentioned a lot of things besides DNA, and I made it very clear that I was referencing your original date for the proto-script, 8000 years ago. Greeks or Romans are totally irrelevant for this. We're still waiting for all those links between Anatolia and the PC steppe over 8000 years ago you labelled as "obvious".

Quoting horrifically outdated DNA studies, some from 18 years ago, doesn't really help. In fact, I shouldn't even be challenging your theory since this topic is about the PAA language.
    There is no need to prove anything to you. The language itself is the biggest proof It cannot be manipulated as history and DNA results. Nor its antiquity, nor grammar,or his vocabulary.

https://bg.wikibooks.org/wiki/%D0%A0...80%D0%B8%D1%82
    Тирани, всуе се морите!
    Не се гаси туй, що не гасне!
    Лучата, що я днес гасите,
    тя на вулкан ще да порасне!

Sex
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese highlander
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-Y31991>Y168273
    mtDNA (M)
    H20

Asturias Portugal 1143 Portugal 1485 Portugal Order of Christ
    A link in a language only you can read. You are not helping.
    YDNA - E-Y31991>PF4428>Y134104>Y168273 Domingos Rodrigues, b. circa 1690 Hidden Content , Viana do Castelo, Portugal - Stonemason, miller.
    mtDNA - H20. Maria Josefa de Almeida, b. circa 1750 Hidden Content , Porto, Portugal

Hidden Content
    Global25 PCA West Eurasia dataset Hidden Content

[1] "distance%=1.6157"
    Ruderico

Iberia_IA,55.2
    Gaelic,26.2
    ITA_Rome_Imperial,8.8
    North_African,8.6
    Levant_Roman,1.2

Registered Users
    Sex

A link in a language only you can read. You are not helping.
    I think you can manage with the second column /transliteration.
    Тирани, всуе се морите!

Sex
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese highlander
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-Y31991>Y168273
    mtDNA (M)
    H20

Quote Originally Posted by SakaDo View Post
    I think you can manage with the second column /transliteration.
    Okay, I translated the title (if you're exposing information it should be you who does that, the reader/public doesn't have to do the work for you), it's about the connection between Bulgarian (Slavic) and Sanskrit (Indo-Aryan). That's been known for centuries and is in no way related to the questions I made you, which were connections between material, genetic, and cultural links between Anatolia and the PC steppe over 8000 years ago (edit: and that culture where your writing was found).
    Last edited by Ruderico; 01-24-2020 at 12:49 PM.
    YDNA - E-Y31991>PF4428>Y134104>Y168273 Domingos Rodrigues, b. circa 1690 Hidden Content , Viana do Castelo, Portugal - Stonemason, miller.
    mtDNA - H20. Maria Josefa de Almeida, b. circa 1750 Hidden Content , Porto, Portugal

Hidden Content

[1] "distance%=1.6157"
    Ruderico

Iberia_IA,55.2
    Gaelic,26.2
    ITA_Rome_Imperial,8.8
    North_African,8.6
    Levant_Roman,1.2

Registered Users
    Sex

Okay, I translated the title (if you're exposing information it should be you who does that, the reader/public doesn't have to do the work for you), it's about the connection between Bulgarian (Slavic) and Sanskrit (Indo-Aryan). That's been known for centuries and is in no way related to the questions I made you, which were connections between material, genetic, and cultural links between Anatolia and the PC steppe over 8000 years ago (edit: and that culture where your writing was found).
    Уour comments make me believe if pizza rolls from the sky and you see that with your eyes- you would deny it, just because it does not fit your understanding of the problem and in particular your theory . It is simply irrational to pursue more with you on the theme.
    Тирани, всуе се морите!

Sex
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese highlander
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-Y31991>Y168273
    mtDNA (M)
    H20

Quote Originally Posted by SakaDo View Post
    Уour comments make me believe if pizza rolls from the sky and you see that with your eyes- you would deny it, just because it does not fit your understanding of the problem and in particular your theory . It is simply irrational to pursue more with you on the theme.
    I was very clear from the git go what I wanted you to show, and you didn't, there's nothing irrational about it. Being insulting doesn't help your case, but I agree it's best to move the topic into what it's meant for: Proto-Afroasiatic.
    Last edited by Ruderico; 01-24-2020 at 01:31 PM.

Hidden Content

[1] "distance%=1.6157"
    Ruderico

Iberia_IA,55.2
    Gaelic,26.2
    ITA_Rome_Imperial,8.8
    North_African,8.6
    Levant_Roman,1.2

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruderico For This Useful Post:

Aizkora (01-24-2020),  Hawk (01-25-2020),  sum1 (01-24-2020)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Omitted
    Ethnicity
    Northern Somali
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-Y18629*
    mtDNA (M)
    L0a1d
    Y-DNA (M)
    T-FGC92488

Somaliland Ethiopia Somalia Djibouti Adal Sultanate Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by VytautusofAukstaitija View Post
    One last post now - I kinda think Somalis and Cushitic groups may have some minor ghost modern (basal human) ancestry and or Pygmy-related ancestry. I think if this is proven, we can estimate somewhat more confidently the degree of later Nilo-Saharan related ancestry in early Cushitic groups.

The Neolithic era West Eurasian admixture is also kinda unaccounted for. If it were around 1/4 of Somali ancestry, I would expect much less proto-Afroasiatic ancestry. But alot of Cushitic non-M1/U6 Eurasian mtdna is present in Omotics in a way that makes me think it wasn't as huge automally as it may have been ydna-wise. The group most similar in these aspects I think are the Egyptians and Chadics. This, or there is something similar as to what happened in South Asia for neolithization in south of Lower Egypt.

The very contrast in the countenance of neolithic era Lower Egyptians with pre-Neolithic Qadan and the shared Semitic-Berber/Cushitic branching makes things very confusing. There is alot of time that the Semitic-Berber/Cushitic group can go from Dinka-like or Ibermaursian-like to Natufian like and back at any stage.

I think these things make it very possible that EBA-LBA Semites had more proto-Afroasiatic ancestry, the same amount, or close to how much the Southeast African Cushitic ancients and Somalis do. Negev and Sinai Bedouins are going to be interesting for this reason.
    When do you think the proto-Somali ancestors of the Somalis/Rendille arrived in the Horn? Recently I was going through the Somalis samples and one of the Ayodo Somalis scored no Mota or Yemeni (bronze age Iranian ancestry) whatsoever yet had typical Natufian/Dinka levels (55/45) found in most Somalis.Do you think it's possible the proto-Somali ancestors arrived in the Horn in the last 4k years?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to drobbah For This Useful Post:

Brandon S. Pilcher (01-24-2020)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Omitted

What is the current consensus on the sequence of archaeological cultures in Morocco leading up to Iberomaurusian?
    Through preliminary research all I've found is Aterian > Iberomaurusian
    Is Iberomaurusian a local development from Aterian or did it form further East from another culture and spread to Morocco?
    Collection of 14,000 d-stats: Hidden Content Part 2: Hidden Content Part 3: Hidden Content PM me for d-stats, qpadm, qpgraph, or f3-outgroup nmonte models.

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2-S2361 < L801
    mtDNA (M)
    H2a2b(1)
    mtDNA (P)
    H3

Canada
    Last I heard there wasn't any consensus. There's a hiatus between Aterian and Iberomaurusian, with only a little material between not really transitional to either. There's no known archaeological culture anywhere that looks like could have given rise directly to the Iberomaurusian, though it is vaguely similar to industries in Europe and the Near East. Possibly we are missing some key sites from the now submerged coastal plain. The oldest dates for the Iberomaurusian are in Algeria IIRC, and it spread eastward from the Maghreb eventually reaching Libya.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megalophias For This Useful Post:

Kale (01-26-2020),  palamede (01-27-2020)

Registered Users
    Y-DNA (P)
    H-Z4417
    mtDNA (M)
    M3d3c

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post

The more in Levant they got the more MIddle Eastern, and the more South they got the more SSA admixture they acquired.

But, their core component was ANA imo, which they diluted at a latter point.
    The SSA ancestry in MENA is not very old. That's why I say it's likely SSA had nothing to do with Proto-AA speaking population, unless one considers ANA as SSA (though that would be absurd since SSA is generally used to refer to modern day groups living south of the Sahara desert).

What existed in North Africa prior to all the recent SSA, European and Middle Eastern gene flow was an Iberomaurusian-Anatolian HG cline. I think some population belonging to this cline is the elusive proto-AA group everyone is looking for.

I also find the obsession with Natufians rather weird. I think it's the name that catches everyone's fancy. They are just one population at one extreme end of the Iberomaurusian-Anatolian HG cline. Why does everyone think they, and not any other group in the cline further West, are the originator of everything including proto-AA?
    Last edited by thejkhan; 01-25-2020 at 08:06 AM.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thejkhan For This Useful Post:

Cascio (01-25-2020),  etrusco (01-25-2020),  Hawk (01-25-2020),  Nebuchadnezzar II (01-25-2020),  peternorth (01-25-2020)

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast