Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Is Ashina clan R1a-Y2632?

  1. #1
    Registered Users
    Posts
    184
    Sex
    Location
    Russian Federation, Ural and Siberia
    Ethnicity
    Saka-Dinlings
    Nationality
    Bashkir
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-Z2123, SUR250+
    mtDNA (M)
    H

    Russian Federation

    Question Is Ashina clan R1a-Y2632?

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JD5zw3lI25o People. Do you understand what is happening? Hungarians conducted a research. Ashin's genus SNP R1a-Y2632��. But first I find out what kind of this research of the Hungarians. I know that in Xi'an, the Chinese took Ashin's paleo-DNA - is it really about them that Hungarians write? Need to find out. I will Unsubscribe later.



    R1a-Y2632 this snp of our clan - if the Hungarians are right, then our clan turns out Ashina - wow! I am in shock. Pleasant and unexpected
    Y-DNA: R1a-Z93, Z94+, L342.2+, Z2124+, Z2125+, Z2123+, SUR86+, SUR250+, SUR22+ Sakes-Dinlings line
    Mt-DNA: H.

    Our group in Facebook: Hidden Content
    Home: Southern Ural (Bashkortostan)
    Our site: Hidden Content
    FTDNA-project: Hidden Content
    Yseq project: Hidden Content

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bulat For This Useful Post:

     Afshar (02-18-2020),  Alain (02-20-2020),  Kanenas (02-17-2020),  Toguz (02-22-2021)

  3. #2
    Registered Users
    Posts
    206
    Sex

    This is just a video, it doesn't link to anything and i don't even know what they are trying to say with it. The theory that the Ashina tribe is of Saka or Wusun origin would suggest that they were likely r1a.
    The Chinese study from 2016 came to that conclusion but I don't think they used ancient DNA.

  4. #3
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,060
    Sex
    Location
    Last of the Mohicans
    Ethnicity
    Gafasigirig
    Nationality
    Icecold
    Y-DNA (P)
    Q-Y16849
    mtDNA (M)
    H14a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R-Z2103
    mtDNA (P)
    HV-T16311C!

    Turkey Afsharid Dynasty
    There is a chinese paper that tested supposed descendants of ashina,but they were R1a-Z93, Z94 +, Z2123-, Y2632-
    Of all the countries, this is possibly the most beautiful. All that is beautiful and can be rarely seen in
    other countries can be seen everywhere here... Here live the people who wear the cleanest clothes and prepare the
    most flavorful dishes... Of all of Godís servants, the local people are the most compassionate and merciful...

    Ibn Battuta about Asia Minor 1333CE

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Afshar For This Useful Post:

     parasar (02-18-2020),  xenus (02-18-2020)

  6. #4
    Registered Users
    Posts
    206
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Afshar View Post
    There is a chinese paper that tested supposed descendants of ashina,but they were R1a-Z93, Z94 +, Z2123-, Y2632-
    https://www.academia.edu/23316012/We...2016_P.154-157

    This is what i was talking about, same one you're thinking of?
    I'd take it with a grain of salt

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to xenus For This Useful Post:

     Afshar (02-18-2020)

  8. #5
    Considering the fact, that almost all steppe chieftain families are of Indoeuropean provenance and are resulting R-Z93, this is possible.
    Until now, R1a are at least Arpads (i.e. also Attilans), Osmans, Kazakh chans, Siberian chans etc.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bulat View Post
    I know that in Xi'an, the Chinese took Ashin's paleo-DNA
    Translate it into human language?

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rethel For This Useful Post:

     Bulat (02-18-2020),  parasar (02-18-2020)

  10. #6
    Registered Users
    Posts
    184
    Sex
    Location
    Russian Federation, Ural and Siberia
    Ethnicity
    Saka-Dinlings
    Nationality
    Bashkir
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-Z2123, SUR250+
    mtDNA (M)
    H

    Russian Federation

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Afshar View Post
    There is a chinese paper that tested supposed descendants of ashina,but they were R1a-Z93, Z94 +, Z2123-, Y2632-
    Hello!
    1) This is not a Chinese paper. This article is by Wen Shao-Qing, together with me, and another author. There, DNA-tested people in China whose genealogy dates back to Ashina were investigated in China. We asked our Chinese colleagues to check their SNP Y2632. According to Chinese researchers, they had a snp Y2632 in the minuse. After which we, together with Wen Shao-Qing, published this article.
    Next, a colleague of Wen Shao Qing contacted us, his name Ryan Wei - and he is also Chinese and very much asked to remove this article. This surprised us very much, since at first we agreed with the Chinese side to publish this article.
    2) Now, about this video from the Hungarians. I don’t know - where from the data from the Hungarians - that Ashina have SNP R1a-Y2632+. What data do Hungarians rely on? If the Hungarians rely on the paleo-DNA data of Ashina from Xi'an, then means Ashina R1a-Y2632.
    Last edited by Bulat; 02-18-2020 at 08:59 PM.
    Y-DNA: R1a-Z93, Z94+, L342.2+, Z2124+, Z2125+, Z2123+, SUR86+, SUR250+, SUR22+ Sakes-Dinlings line
    Mt-DNA: H.

    Our group in Facebook: Hidden Content
    Home: Southern Ural (Bashkortostan)
    Our site: Hidden Content
    FTDNA-project: Hidden Content
    Yseq project: Hidden Content

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bulat For This Useful Post:

     Afshar (02-18-2020),  Megalophias (02-18-2020),  Toguz (02-22-2021)

  12. #7
    Registered Users
    Posts
    184
    Sex
    Location
    Russian Federation, Ural and Siberia
    Ethnicity
    Saka-Dinlings
    Nationality
    Bashkir
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-Z2123, SUR250+
    mtDNA (M)
    H

    Russian Federation
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    I know that in Xi'an, the Chinese took Ashin's paleo-DNA
    Translate it into human language?
    Xi'an = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi%27an

    Paleo-DNA = ancient DNA

    Ashina = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashina_tribe

    P.S. In the Chinese city of Xi'an there are burials of princes from the Ashina clan. The Chinese made an analysis of paleo-DNA these burials of Ashina.

    In this video, did the Hungarians use paleo-DNA data of Ashina from Xi'an or this video from other data?

    And this article - Wen S.-Q., Muratov B.A., Suyunov R.R. The haplogroups of the representatives from ancient Turkic clans - Ashina and Ashide - is about DNA testing of modern people in China who, according to genealogy origins from Ashina. Unfortunately, there is no open data on Ashin's paleo-DNA yet. But there is this article and this video from the Hungarians.
    Y-DNA: R1a-Z93, Z94+, L342.2+, Z2124+, Z2125+, Z2123+, SUR86+, SUR250+, SUR22+ Sakes-Dinlings line
    Mt-DNA: H.

    Our group in Facebook: Hidden Content
    Home: Southern Ural (Bashkortostan)
    Our site: Hidden Content
    FTDNA-project: Hidden Content
    Yseq project: Hidden Content

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulat For This Useful Post:

     Rethel (04-14-2020),  Toguz (02-22-2021)

  14. #8
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,060
    Sex
    Location
    Last of the Mohicans
    Ethnicity
    Gafasigirig
    Nationality
    Icecold
    Y-DNA (P)
    Q-Y16849
    mtDNA (M)
    H14a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R-Z2103
    mtDNA (P)
    HV-T16311C!

    Turkey Afsharid Dynasty
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulat View Post
    Hello!
    1) This is not a Chinese paper. This article is by Wen Shao-Qing, together with me, and another author. There, DNA-tested people in China whose genealogy dates back to Ashina were investigated in China. We asked our Chinese colleagues to check their SNP Y2632. According to Chinese researchers, they had a snp Y2632 in the minuse. After which we, together with Wen Shao-Qing, published this article.
    Next, a colleague of Wen Shao Qing contacted us, his name Ryan Wei - and he is also Chinese and very much asked to remove this article. This surprised us very much, since at first we agreed with the Chinese side to publish this article.
    2) Now, about this video from the Hungarians. I don’t know - where from the data from the Hungarians - that Ashina have SNP R1a-Y2632+. What data do Hungarians rely on? If the Hungarians rely on the paleo-DNA data of Ashina from Xi'an, then means Ashina R1a-Y2632.
    I think somebody quoted uncorrectly from wikipedia or the info there was incorrect. In a Turkish book below they even mention y2633, probably that was on wikipedia.
    https://books.google.nl/books?id=5jl...%20r1a&f=false
    Of all the countries, this is possibly the most beautiful. All that is beautiful and can be rarely seen in
    other countries can be seen everywhere here... Here live the people who wear the cleanest clothes and prepare the
    most flavorful dishes... Of all of Godís servants, the local people are the most compassionate and merciful...

    Ibn Battuta about Asia Minor 1333CE

  15. #9
    Registered Users
    Posts
    206
    Sex

    That video means nothing. They certainly don't have any data you can't easily Google.

  16. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulat View Post
    Xi'an = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi%27an

    Paleo-DNA = ancient DNA

    Ashina = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashina_tribe

    P.S. In the Chinese city of Xi'an there are burials of princes from the Ashina clan. The Chinese made an analysis of paleo-DNA these burials of Ashina.

    In this video, did the Hungarians use paleo-DNA data of Ashina from Xi'an or this video from other data?

    And this article - Wen S.-Q., Muratov B.A., Suyunov R.R. The haplogroups of the representatives from ancient Turkic clans - Ashina and Ashide - is about DNA testing of modern people in China who, according to genealogy origins from Ashina. Unfortunately, there is no open data on Ashin's paleo-DNA yet. But there is this article and this video from the Hungarians.
    Are the results available now?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-14-2021, 10:30 PM
  2. R1a-Z2123, Y2632+, SUR51+
    By Bulat in forum R1a-Z93
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2020, 09:27 PM
  3. R1a-Y2632
    By Bulat in forum R1a-Z93
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-11-2020, 11:09 AM
  4. Kimek people - Chumukuns, dynasty of Ashina Helu
    By Bulat in forum History (Medieval)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2020, 02:39 PM
  5. What's your clan?
    By Bulat in forum General Sociology/Ethnology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2017, 10:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •