Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 251

Thread: Iranian / Central Asian Harappaworld Results

  1. #241
    Registered Users
    Posts
    427
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Pothwari/Punjabi
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Y7
    mtDNA (M)
    R30b

    United States of America Pakistan
    Kit: 23 Mofang; Y-DNA:R-F1417; mDNA:N9a2; SNPs used in this evaluation: 138292. Matches a Kashmiri kit, might be Uyghur.
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 NE-Asian 22.28
    2 Baloch 19.88
    3 Caucasian 15.14
    4 Siberian 12.71
    5 NE-Euro 12.45
    6 S-Indian 6.72
    7 SE-Asian 3.26
    8 Mediterranean 2.83
    9 SW-Asian 1.51
    10 Beringian 1.5
    11 American 1.39
    12 San 0.33

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 uzbek (behar) 6.43
    2 uyghur (hgdp) 8.36
    3 hazara (hgdp) 8.74
    4 kazakh (harappa) 20.58
    5 tajik (yunusbayev) 20.63
    6 turkmen (yunusbayev) 21.07
    7 kyrgyz (xing) 22.67
    8 kyrgyz (hodoglugil) 23.88
    9 nogai (yunusbayev) 24.58
    10 nepalese-c (xing) 28.1
    11 pashtun (harappa) 28.39
    12 burusho (hgdp) 30.06
    13 altaian (rasmussen) 30.95
    14 turk-aydin (hodoglugil) 31.6
    15 romanian-b (behar) 32.38
    16 stalskoe (xing) 33.51
    17 pathan (hgdp) 33.78
    18 kashmiri (harappa) 34.17
    19 mongolian (rasmussen) 34.21
    20 haryana-jatt (harappa) 34.5

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 72% uyghur (hgdp) + 28% tajik (yunusbayev) @ 2.58
    2 78.3% uyghur (hgdp) + 21.7% pashtun (harappa) @ 2.97
    3 82.1% uyghur (hgdp) + 17.9% kalash (hgdp) @ 3.62
    4 70% tajik (yunusbayev) + 30% hezhen (hgdp) @ 3.63
    5 73.4% uyghur (hgdp) + 26.6% turkmen (yunusbayev) @ 3.69
    6 81.8% uyghur (hgdp) + 18.2% pathan (hgdp) @ 3.73
    7 69.8% tajik (yunusbayev) + 30.2% daur (hgdp) @ 3.81
    8 69.2% tajik (yunusbayev) + 30.8% mongola (hgdp) @ 3.94
    9 83.1% uyghur (hgdp) + 16.9% punjabi-khatri (harappa) @ 4.17
    10 82.8% uyghur (hgdp) + 17.2% sindhi (harappa) @ 4.23
    11 82.7% uyghur (hgdp) + 17.3% haryana-jatt (harappa) @ 4.28
    12 83.6% uyghur (hgdp) + 16.4% bhatia (harappa) @ 4.32
    13 83.2% uyghur (hgdp) + 16.8% punjabi-jatt-sikh (harappa) @ 4.33
    14 85.8% uzbek (behar) + 14.2% nepalese-c (xing) @ 4.52
    15 82.8% uyghur (hgdp) + 17.2% kashmiri (harappa) @ 4.52
    16 83.8% uyghur (hgdp) + 16.2% punjabi-jatt-muslim (harappa) @ 4.54
    17 73% hazara (hgdp) + 27% tajik (yunusbayev) @ 4.57
    18 70.4% tajik (yunusbayev) + 29.6% xibo (hgdp) @ 4.61
    19 81.8% hazara (hgdp) + 18.2% stalskoe (xing) @ 4.65
    20 85.5% uyghur (hgdp) + 14.5% balochi (hgdp) @ 4.66
    Target: Kapisa_scaled
    Distance: 1.7453% / 0.01745296
    44.4 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2_I8728
    35.0 UZB_Bustan_BA
    18.0 KAZ_Ak_Moustafa_MLBA1
    2.6 MNG_East_N

    Mitochondrial Haplogroup: R30b found in Shahr-I-Sokhta_BA1 subclades found in Swat IA:Leobanr, Katelai & Barikot Historic.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kapisa For This Useful Post:

     Coldmountains (04-14-2021),  kpb (04-14-2021),  misanthropy (04-16-2021),  subzero85 (04-16-2021)

  3. #242
    Moderator
    Posts
    2,209
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-Z93 (Indo-Aryan)
    mtDNA (M)
    H28/W(M) : H1b5
    Y-DNA (M)
    Wife (P) : R1a-Z280

    Quote Originally Posted by Kapisa View Post
    Kit: 23 Mofang; Y-DNA:R-F1417; mDNA:N9a2; SNPs used in this evaluation: 138292. Matches a Kashmiri kit, might be Uyghur.
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 NE-Asian 22.28
    2 Baloch 19.88
    3 Caucasian 15.14
    4 Siberian 12.71
    5 NE-Euro 12.45
    6 S-Indian 6.72
    7 SE-Asian 3.26
    8 Mediterranean 2.83
    9 SW-Asian 1.51
    10 Beringian 1.5
    11 American 1.39
    12 San 0.33

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 uzbek (behar) 6.43
    2 uyghur (hgdp) 8.36
    3 hazara (hgdp) 8.74
    4 kazakh (harappa) 20.58
    5 tajik (yunusbayev) 20.63
    6 turkmen (yunusbayev) 21.07
    7 kyrgyz (xing) 22.67
    8 kyrgyz (hodoglugil) 23.88
    9 nogai (yunusbayev) 24.58
    10 nepalese-c (xing) 28.1
    11 pashtun (harappa) 28.39
    12 burusho (hgdp) 30.06
    13 altaian (rasmussen) 30.95
    14 turk-aydin (hodoglugil) 31.6
    15 romanian-b (behar) 32.38
    16 stalskoe (xing) 33.51
    17 pathan (hgdp) 33.78
    18 kashmiri (harappa) 34.17
    19 mongolian (rasmussen) 34.21
    20 haryana-jatt (harappa) 34.5

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 72% uyghur (hgdp) + 28% tajik (yunusbayev) @ 2.58
    2 78.3% uyghur (hgdp) + 21.7% pashtun (harappa) @ 2.97
    3 82.1% uyghur (hgdp) + 17.9% kalash (hgdp) @ 3.62
    4 70% tajik (yunusbayev) + 30% hezhen (hgdp) @ 3.63
    5 73.4% uyghur (hgdp) + 26.6% turkmen (yunusbayev) @ 3.69
    6 81.8% uyghur (hgdp) + 18.2% pathan (hgdp) @ 3.73
    7 69.8% tajik (yunusbayev) + 30.2% daur (hgdp) @ 3.81
    8 69.2% tajik (yunusbayev) + 30.8% mongola (hgdp) @ 3.94
    9 83.1% uyghur (hgdp) + 16.9% punjabi-khatri (harappa) @ 4.17
    10 82.8% uyghur (hgdp) + 17.2% sindhi (harappa) @ 4.23
    11 82.7% uyghur (hgdp) + 17.3% haryana-jatt (harappa) @ 4.28
    12 83.6% uyghur (hgdp) + 16.4% bhatia (harappa) @ 4.32
    13 83.2% uyghur (hgdp) + 16.8% punjabi-jatt-sikh (harappa) @ 4.33
    14 85.8% uzbek (behar) + 14.2% nepalese-c (xing) @ 4.52
    15 82.8% uyghur (hgdp) + 17.2% kashmiri (harappa) @ 4.52
    16 83.8% uyghur (hgdp) + 16.2% punjabi-jatt-muslim (harappa) @ 4.54
    17 73% hazara (hgdp) + 27% tajik (yunusbayev) @ 4.57
    18 70.4% tajik (yunusbayev) + 29.6% xibo (hgdp) @ 4.61
    19 81.8% hazara (hgdp) + 18.2% stalskoe (xing) @ 4.65
    20 85.5% uyghur (hgdp) + 14.5% balochi (hgdp) @ 4.66
    Interesting. His R1a clade is a to L657 parallel clade under Y2. It is also found among Bashkirs and Tatars. Hope we see him on Yfull in the future

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Coldmountains For This Useful Post:

     Kapisa (04-14-2021)

  5. #243
    Registered Users
    Posts
    427
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Pothwari/Punjabi
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Y7
    mtDNA (M)
    R30b

    United States of America Pakistan
    Code:
    Surname: Ansari (could be Hazara); Kit: My Heritage; SNPs used in this evaluation: 72987.
    Admix Results (sorted):
    
    #	Population	Percent
    1	NE-Asian	26.32
    2	Siberian	19.81
    3	Baloch	18.84
    4	Caucasian	9.77
    5	NE-Euro	7.89
    6	S-Indian	6.02
    7	SE-Asian	4.39
    8	SW-Asian	2.41
    9	Beringian	1.68
    10	Mediterranean	1.58
    11	American	1.14
    12	Papuan	0.17
    
    Single Population Sharing:
    
    #	Population (source)	Distance
    1	hazara (hgdp)	4.87
    2	uyghur (hgdp)	8.32
    3	uzbek (behar)	11.17
    4	kazakh (harappa)	14.53
    5	kyrgyz (xing)	15.12
    6	kyrgyz (hodoglugil)	16.48
    7	altaian (rasmussen)	23.12
    8	mongolian (rasmussen)	25.74
    9	turkmen (yunusbayev)	28.9
    10	tajik (yunusbayev)	28.99
    11	nepalese-c (xing)	30.38
    12	nogai (yunusbayev)	32.33
    13	tuvinian (rasmussen)	33.54
    14	buryat (xing)	34.06
    15	nepalese-b (xing)	34.35
    16	pashtun (harappa)	35.41
    17	burusho (hgdp)	35.43
    18	buryat (rasmussen)	36
    19	burmanese (chaubey)	36.17
    20	oroqen (hgdp)	37.73
    
    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
    
    #	 	Primary Population (source)	Secondary Population (source)	Distance
    1	 	96.1%	hazara (hgdp)	+	3.9%	iban (xing)	@	3.32
    2	 	95.4%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.6%	singapore-malay (sgvp)	@	3.39
    3	 	95.3%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.7%	cambodian (hgdp)	@	3.39
    4	 	94.7%	hazara (hgdp)	+	5.3%	thai (xing)	@	3.47
    5	 	94.9%	hazara (hgdp)	+	5.1%	khmer-cambodian (xing)	@	3.51
    6	 	95.5%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.5%	dai (hgdp)	@	3.61
    7	 	95.5%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.5%	dai-chinese (1000genomes)	@	3.64
    8	 	95.2%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.8%	kinh (1000genomes)	@	3.74
    9	 	94.8%	hazara (hgdp)	+	5.2%	lahu (hgdp)	@	3.76
    10	 	96.3%	hazara (hgdp)	+	3.7%	samoan (xing)	@	3.79
    11	 	95.2%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.8%	vietnamese (xing)	@	3.85
    12	 	96.5%	hazara (hgdp)	+	3.5%	tongan (xing)	@	3.93
    13	 	93.8%	hazara (hgdp)	+	6.2%	khasi (chaubey)	@	4.16
    14	 	94.8%	hazara (hgdp)	+	5.2%	yukaghir (rasmussen)	@	4.27
    15	 	93.9%	hazara (hgdp)	+	6.1%	burmanese (chaubey)	@	4.27
    16	 	96.5%	hazara (hgdp)	+	3.5%	evenki (rasmussen)	@	4.29
    17	 	95.4%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.6%	ket (rasmussen)	@	4.3
    18	 	96%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4%	yakut (hgdp)	@	4.3
    19	 	97%	hazara (hgdp)	+	3%	nganassan (rasmussen)	@	4.3
    20	 	95.9%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.1%	dolgan (rasmussen)	@	4.31
    Code:
    Surname: Achikzai; Y-DNA: R1a1a ; mtDNA: U4a3 ;SNPs used in this evaluation: 183725.
    Admix Results (sorted):
    
    #	Population	Percent
    1	Baloch	33.91
    2	S-Indian	21.88
    3	Caucasian	17.54
    4	NE-Euro	11.27
    5	NE-Asian	5.27
    6	American	2.18
    7	Siberian	1.87
    8	Mediterranean	1.8
    9	SW-Asian	1.54
    10	SE-Asian	1.31
    11	Beringian	1.06
    12	San	0.26
    13	Pygmy	0.07
    14	Papuan	0.03
    
    Single Population Sharing:
    
    #	Population (source)	Distance
    1	pashtun (harappa)	5.98
    2	pathan (hgdp)	8.63
    3	burusho (hgdp)	9.1
    4	kashmiri (harappa)	9.14
    5	punjabi-khatri (harappa)	9.76
    6	sindhi (harappa)	9.91
    7	kalash (hgdp)	10.41
    8	punjabi-jatt-sikh (harappa)	11.5
    9	punjabi-jatt-muslim (harappa)	11.91
    10	haryana-jatt (harappa)	11.97
    11	kashmiri-pandit (reich)	12.7
    12	bhatia (harappa)	12.73
    13	gujarati-muslim (harappa)	13.15
    14	punjabi (harappa)	13.52
    15	up-muslim (harappa)	14.03
    16	punjabi-brahmin (harappa)	14.65
    17	singapore-indian-c (sgvp)	15.09
    18	punjabi-arain (xing)	15.4
    19	kashmiri-pahari (harappa)	15.51
    20	tajik (yunusbayev)	15.66
    
    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
    
    #	 	Primary Population (source)	Secondary Population (source)	Distance
    1	 	63.7%	kashmiri (harappa)	+	36.3%	tajik (yunusbayev)	@	2.39
    2	 	62.8%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	37.2%	brahmin-tamil-nadu (metspalu)	@	3.22
    3	 	69.9%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	30.1%	velama (metspalu)	@	3.23
    4	 	54.6%	gujarati-muslim (harappa)	+	45.4%	tajik (yunusbayev)	@	3.25
    5	 	74.2%	burusho (hgdp)	+	25.8%	romanian-b (behar)	@	3.26
    6	 	59.8%	punjabi-brahmin (harappa)	+	40.2%	turkmen (yunusbayev)	@	3.26
    7	 	52.9%	up-muslim (harappa)	+	47.1%	tajik (yunusbayev)	@	3.34
    8	 	64.4%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	35.6%	kerala-christian (harappa)	@	3.35
    9	 	63.2%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	36.8%	tn-brahmin (xing)	@	3.36
    10	 	65.9%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	34.1%	singapore-indian-b (sgvp)	@	3.38
    11	 	68.8%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	31.2%	karnataka (harappa)	@	3.39
    12	 	59%	singapore-indian-c (sgvp)	+	41%	turkmen (yunusbayev)	@	3.39
    13	 	68.6%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	31.4%	ap-reddy (harappa)	@	3.41
    14	 	71.4%	kashmiri (harappa)	+	28.6%	turkmen (yunusbayev)	@	3.42
    15	 	63.9%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	36.1%	rajasthani (harappa)	@	3.45
    16	 	83.5%	pashtun (harappa)	+	16.5%	nepalese-c (xing)	@	3.47
    17	 	69.1%	punjabi-arain (xing)	+	30.9%	nogai (yunusbayev)	@	3.48
    18	 	63.8%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	36.2%	iyer-brahmin (harappa)	@	3.5
    19	 	62.3%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	37.7%	maharashtrian (harappa)	@	3.51
    20	 	79.9%	kashmiri (harappa)	+	20.1%	nogai (yunusbayev)	@	3.51
    Code:
    Surname: Ahmedi (possibly Uzbek); Y-DNA: C-CTS3385; mtDNA: L ;SNPs used in this evaluation: 52626. 
    How prominent is Mitochondrial L in Central Asia?
    Admix Results (sorted):
    
    #	Population	Percent
    1	NE-Asian	22.03
    2	Baloch	18.63
    3	Siberian	15.75
    4	Caucasian	13.65
    5	NE-Euro	11.84
    6	S-Indian	7.42
    7	SE-Asian	3.21
    8	Beringian	2.78
    9	Mediterranean	2.34
    10	American	1.51
    11	Papuan	0.55
    12	E-African	0.28
    
    Single Population Sharing:
    
    #	Population (source)	Distance
    1	uzbek (behar)	5.97
    2	hazara (hgdp)	7.36
    3	uyghur (hgdp)	8.11
    4	kazakh (harappa)	17.9
    5	kyrgyz (xing)	19.99
    6	kyrgyz (hodoglugil)	21.28
    7	tajik (yunusbayev)	22.82
    8	turkmen (yunusbayev)	23.34
    9	nogai (yunusbayev)	26.02
    10	altaian (rasmussen)	27.76
    11	nepalese-c (xing)	28.5
    12	pashtun (harappa)	29.97
    13	burusho (hgdp)	31.28
    14	mongolian (rasmussen)	31.51
    15	turk-aydin (hodoglugil)	33.45
    16	romanian-b (behar)	33.88
    17	pathan (hgdp)	35.18
    18	kashmiri (harappa)	35.24
    19	haryana-jatt (harappa)	35.57
    20	stalskoe (xing)	35.64
    
    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
    
    #	 	Primary Population (source)	Secondary Population (source)	Distance
    1	 	89.5%	uzbek (behar)	+	10.5%	khasi (chaubey)	@	3.89
    2	 	89.5%	uzbek (behar)	+	10.5%	burmanese (chaubey)	@	3.91
    3	 	90.3%	uzbek (behar)	+	9.7%	garo (chaubey)	@	4.02
    4	 	87.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	12.8%	nepalese-c (xing)	@	4.3
    5	 	90.3%	uzbek (behar)	+	9.7%	nepalese-b (xing)	@	4.52
    6	 	60.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	39.8%	hazara (hgdp)	@	4.61
    7	 	93.9%	uzbek (behar)	+	6.1%	lahu (hgdp)	@	4.65
    8	 	94.3%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.7%	vietnamese (xing)	@	4.69
    9	 	94.5%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.5%	kinh (1000genomes)	@	4.72
    10	 	93.9%	uzbek (behar)	+	6.1%	miao (hgdp)	@	4.72
    11	 	64.4%	uzbek (behar)	+	35.6%	uyghur (hgdp)	@	4.74
    12	 	94%	uzbek (behar)	+	6%	singapore-chinese (sgvp)	@	4.74
    13	 	94.6%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.4%	khmer-cambodian (xing)	@	4.75
    14	 	93.5%	uzbek (behar)	+	6.5%	onge (reich)	@	4.75
    15	 	92.8%	uzbek (behar)	+	7.2%	great-andamanese (reich)	@	4.77
    16	 	94.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.8%	she (hgdp)	@	4.77
    17	 	94.1%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.9%	chinese (xing)	@	4.77
    18	 	85.7%	hazara (hgdp)	+	14.3%	romanian-b (behar)	@	4.79
    19	 	94.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.8%	han-chinese-south (1000genomes)	@	4.79
    20	 	94.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.8%	han (hgdp)	@	4.8
    Target: Kapisa_scaled
    Distance: 1.7453% / 0.01745296
    44.4 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2_I8728
    35.0 UZB_Bustan_BA
    18.0 KAZ_Ak_Moustafa_MLBA1
    2.6 MNG_East_N

    Mitochondrial Haplogroup: R30b found in Shahr-I-Sokhta_BA1 subclades found in Swat IA:Leobanr, Katelai & Barikot Historic.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kapisa For This Useful Post:

     kpb (04-14-2021),  subzero85 (04-16-2021)

  7. #244
    Registered Users
    Posts
    156
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Kashmiri Pandit
    Y-DNA (P)
    RM417
    mtDNA (M)
    U7

    India United Kingdom United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapisa View Post
    Code:
    Surname: Ansari (could be Hazara); Kit: My Heritage; SNPs used in this evaluation: 72987.
    Admix Results (sorted):
    
    #	Population	Percent
    1	NE-Asian	26.32
    2	Siberian	19.81
    3	Baloch	18.84
    4	Caucasian	9.77
    5	NE-Euro	7.89
    6	S-Indian	6.02
    7	SE-Asian	4.39
    8	SW-Asian	2.41
    9	Beringian	1.68
    10	Mediterranean	1.58
    11	American	1.14
    12	Papuan	0.17
    
    Single Population Sharing:
    
    #	Population (source)	Distance
    1	hazara (hgdp)	4.87
    2	uyghur (hgdp)	8.32
    3	uzbek (behar)	11.17
    4	kazakh (harappa)	14.53
    5	kyrgyz (xing)	15.12
    6	kyrgyz (hodoglugil)	16.48
    7	altaian (rasmussen)	23.12
    8	mongolian (rasmussen)	25.74
    9	turkmen (yunusbayev)	28.9
    10	tajik (yunusbayev)	28.99
    11	nepalese-c (xing)	30.38
    12	nogai (yunusbayev)	32.33
    13	tuvinian (rasmussen)	33.54
    14	buryat (xing)	34.06
    15	nepalese-b (xing)	34.35
    16	pashtun (harappa)	35.41
    17	burusho (hgdp)	35.43
    18	buryat (rasmussen)	36
    19	burmanese (chaubey)	36.17
    20	oroqen (hgdp)	37.73
    
    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
    
    #	 	Primary Population (source)	Secondary Population (source)	Distance
    1	 	96.1%	hazara (hgdp)	+	3.9%	iban (xing)	@	3.32
    2	 	95.4%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.6%	singapore-malay (sgvp)	@	3.39
    3	 	95.3%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.7%	cambodian (hgdp)	@	3.39
    4	 	94.7%	hazara (hgdp)	+	5.3%	thai (xing)	@	3.47
    5	 	94.9%	hazara (hgdp)	+	5.1%	khmer-cambodian (xing)	@	3.51
    6	 	95.5%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.5%	dai (hgdp)	@	3.61
    7	 	95.5%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.5%	dai-chinese (1000genomes)	@	3.64
    8	 	95.2%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.8%	kinh (1000genomes)	@	3.74
    9	 	94.8%	hazara (hgdp)	+	5.2%	lahu (hgdp)	@	3.76
    10	 	96.3%	hazara (hgdp)	+	3.7%	samoan (xing)	@	3.79
    11	 	95.2%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.8%	vietnamese (xing)	@	3.85
    12	 	96.5%	hazara (hgdp)	+	3.5%	tongan (xing)	@	3.93
    13	 	93.8%	hazara (hgdp)	+	6.2%	khasi (chaubey)	@	4.16
    14	 	94.8%	hazara (hgdp)	+	5.2%	yukaghir (rasmussen)	@	4.27
    15	 	93.9%	hazara (hgdp)	+	6.1%	burmanese (chaubey)	@	4.27
    16	 	96.5%	hazara (hgdp)	+	3.5%	evenki (rasmussen)	@	4.29
    17	 	95.4%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.6%	ket (rasmussen)	@	4.3
    18	 	96%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4%	yakut (hgdp)	@	4.3
    19	 	97%	hazara (hgdp)	+	3%	nganassan (rasmussen)	@	4.3
    20	 	95.9%	hazara (hgdp)	+	4.1%	dolgan (rasmussen)	@	4.31
    Code:
    Surname: Achikzai; Y-DNA: R1a1a ; mtDNA: U4a3 ;SNPs used in this evaluation: 183725.
    Admix Results (sorted):
    
    #	Population	Percent
    1	Baloch	33.91
    2	S-Indian	21.88
    3	Caucasian	17.54
    4	NE-Euro	11.27
    5	NE-Asian	5.27
    6	American	2.18
    7	Siberian	1.87
    8	Mediterranean	1.8
    9	SW-Asian	1.54
    10	SE-Asian	1.31
    11	Beringian	1.06
    12	San	0.26
    13	Pygmy	0.07
    14	Papuan	0.03
    
    Single Population Sharing:
    
    #	Population (source)	Distance
    1	pashtun (harappa)	5.98
    2	pathan (hgdp)	8.63
    3	burusho (hgdp)	9.1
    4	kashmiri (harappa)	9.14
    5	punjabi-khatri (harappa)	9.76
    6	sindhi (harappa)	9.91
    7	kalash (hgdp)	10.41
    8	punjabi-jatt-sikh (harappa)	11.5
    9	punjabi-jatt-muslim (harappa)	11.91
    10	haryana-jatt (harappa)	11.97
    11	kashmiri-pandit (reich)	12.7
    12	bhatia (harappa)	12.73
    13	gujarati-muslim (harappa)	13.15
    14	punjabi (harappa)	13.52
    15	up-muslim (harappa)	14.03
    16	punjabi-brahmin (harappa)	14.65
    17	singapore-indian-c (sgvp)	15.09
    18	punjabi-arain (xing)	15.4
    19	kashmiri-pahari (harappa)	15.51
    20	tajik (yunusbayev)	15.66
    
    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
    
    #	 	Primary Population (source)	Secondary Population (source)	Distance
    1	 	63.7%	kashmiri (harappa)	+	36.3%	tajik (yunusbayev)	@	2.39
    2	 	62.8%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	37.2%	brahmin-tamil-nadu (metspalu)	@	3.22
    3	 	69.9%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	30.1%	velama (metspalu)	@	3.23
    4	 	54.6%	gujarati-muslim (harappa)	+	45.4%	tajik (yunusbayev)	@	3.25
    5	 	74.2%	burusho (hgdp)	+	25.8%	romanian-b (behar)	@	3.26
    6	 	59.8%	punjabi-brahmin (harappa)	+	40.2%	turkmen (yunusbayev)	@	3.26
    7	 	52.9%	up-muslim (harappa)	+	47.1%	tajik (yunusbayev)	@	3.34
    8	 	64.4%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	35.6%	kerala-christian (harappa)	@	3.35
    9	 	63.2%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	36.8%	tn-brahmin (xing)	@	3.36
    10	 	65.9%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	34.1%	singapore-indian-b (sgvp)	@	3.38
    11	 	68.8%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	31.2%	karnataka (harappa)	@	3.39
    12	 	59%	singapore-indian-c (sgvp)	+	41%	turkmen (yunusbayev)	@	3.39
    13	 	68.6%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	31.4%	ap-reddy (harappa)	@	3.41
    14	 	71.4%	kashmiri (harappa)	+	28.6%	turkmen (yunusbayev)	@	3.42
    15	 	63.9%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	36.1%	rajasthani (harappa)	@	3.45
    16	 	83.5%	pashtun (harappa)	+	16.5%	nepalese-c (xing)	@	3.47
    17	 	69.1%	punjabi-arain (xing)	+	30.9%	nogai (yunusbayev)	@	3.48
    18	 	63.8%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	36.2%	iyer-brahmin (harappa)	@	3.5
    19	 	62.3%	tajik (yunusbayev)	+	37.7%	maharashtrian (harappa)	@	3.51
    20	 	79.9%	kashmiri (harappa)	+	20.1%	nogai (yunusbayev)	@	3.51
    Code:
    Surname: Ahmedi (possibly Uzbek); Y-DNA: C-CTS3385; mtDNA: L ;SNPs used in this evaluation: 52626. 
    How prominent is Mitochondrial L in Central Asia?
    Admix Results (sorted):
    
    #	Population	Percent
    1	NE-Asian	22.03
    2	Baloch	18.63
    3	Siberian	15.75
    4	Caucasian	13.65
    5	NE-Euro	11.84
    6	S-Indian	7.42
    7	SE-Asian	3.21
    8	Beringian	2.78
    9	Mediterranean	2.34
    10	American	1.51
    11	Papuan	0.55
    12	E-African	0.28
    
    Single Population Sharing:
    
    #	Population (source)	Distance
    1	uzbek (behar)	5.97
    2	hazara (hgdp)	7.36
    3	uyghur (hgdp)	8.11
    4	kazakh (harappa)	17.9
    5	kyrgyz (xing)	19.99
    6	kyrgyz (hodoglugil)	21.28
    7	tajik (yunusbayev)	22.82
    8	turkmen (yunusbayev)	23.34
    9	nogai (yunusbayev)	26.02
    10	altaian (rasmussen)	27.76
    11	nepalese-c (xing)	28.5
    12	pashtun (harappa)	29.97
    13	burusho (hgdp)	31.28
    14	mongolian (rasmussen)	31.51
    15	turk-aydin (hodoglugil)	33.45
    16	romanian-b (behar)	33.88
    17	pathan (hgdp)	35.18
    18	kashmiri (harappa)	35.24
    19	haryana-jatt (harappa)	35.57
    20	stalskoe (xing)	35.64
    
    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
    
    #	 	Primary Population (source)	Secondary Population (source)	Distance
    1	 	89.5%	uzbek (behar)	+	10.5%	khasi (chaubey)	@	3.89
    2	 	89.5%	uzbek (behar)	+	10.5%	burmanese (chaubey)	@	3.91
    3	 	90.3%	uzbek (behar)	+	9.7%	garo (chaubey)	@	4.02
    4	 	87.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	12.8%	nepalese-c (xing)	@	4.3
    5	 	90.3%	uzbek (behar)	+	9.7%	nepalese-b (xing)	@	4.52
    6	 	60.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	39.8%	hazara (hgdp)	@	4.61
    7	 	93.9%	uzbek (behar)	+	6.1%	lahu (hgdp)	@	4.65
    8	 	94.3%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.7%	vietnamese (xing)	@	4.69
    9	 	94.5%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.5%	kinh (1000genomes)	@	4.72
    10	 	93.9%	uzbek (behar)	+	6.1%	miao (hgdp)	@	4.72
    11	 	64.4%	uzbek (behar)	+	35.6%	uyghur (hgdp)	@	4.74
    12	 	94%	uzbek (behar)	+	6%	singapore-chinese (sgvp)	@	4.74
    13	 	94.6%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.4%	khmer-cambodian (xing)	@	4.75
    14	 	93.5%	uzbek (behar)	+	6.5%	onge (reich)	@	4.75
    15	 	92.8%	uzbek (behar)	+	7.2%	great-andamanese (reich)	@	4.77
    16	 	94.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.8%	she (hgdp)	@	4.77
    17	 	94.1%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.9%	chinese (xing)	@	4.77
    18	 	85.7%	hazara (hgdp)	+	14.3%	romanian-b (behar)	@	4.79
    19	 	94.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.8%	han-chinese-south (1000genomes)	@	4.79
    20	 	94.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.8%	han (hgdp)	@	4.8
    That Ansari kit is one of my matches, too. I was thinking about posting it yesterday, funnily enough.
    Fit: 1.7688

    Shahr I Sokhta BA3 45
    Gonur1 BA 32
    Oy Dzhaylau MLBA 18.5
    Chokhopani 2700BP 4.5

    run by pegasus.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to kpb For This Useful Post:

     Kapisa (04-14-2021)

  9. #245
    Registered Users
    Posts
    427
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Pothwari/Punjabi
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Y7
    mtDNA (M)
    R30b

    United States of America Pakistan
    Surname: Barakzoy; Y-DNA: L3*; mtDNA: M ;Kit; 23andme V3; SNPs used in this evaluation: 163848.
    (close match of Achikzai above)
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Baloch 35.29
    2 S-Indian 20.64
    3 Caucasian 20.32
    4 NE-Euro 12.57
    5 SW-Asian 2.85
    6 NE-Asian 2.5
    7 Mediterranean 2.01
    8 SE-Asian 1.33
    9 American 1.3
    10 Beringian 0.7
    11 Siberian 0.5

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 pashtun (harappa) 4.43
    2 pathan (hgdp) 7.98
    3 kalash (hgdp) 9.09
    4 punjabi-khatri (harappa) 10.24
    5 sindhi (harappa) 10.32
    6 kashmiri (harappa) 10.94
    7 burusho (hgdp) 11.59
    8 punjabi-jatt-sikh (harappa) 12.41
    9 bhatia (harappa) 12.75
    10 haryana-jatt (harappa) 12.78
    11 punjabi-jatt-muslim (harappa) 13.16
    12 kashmiri-pandit (reich) 14.12
    13 gujarati-muslim (harappa) 14.63
    14 tajik (yunusbayev) 15.04
    15 punjabi (harappa) 15.05
    16 punjabi-brahmin (harappa) 15.92
    17 up-muslim (harappa) 16.12
    18 punjabi-arain (xing) 16.32
    19 singapore-indian-c (sgvp) 16.47
    20 sindhi (hgdp) 16.91

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 63.4% kashmiri-pahari (harappa) + 36.6% stalskoe (xing) @ 2.46
    2 73.2% punjabi-jatt-sikh (harappa) + 26.8% kumyk (yunusbayev) @ 2.72
    3 64.1% singapore-indian-c (sgvp) + 35.9% stalskoe (xing) @ 2.74
    4 74.6% sindhi (harappa) + 25.4% stalskoe (xing) @ 2.89
    5 66.3% punjabi (harappa) + 33.7% stalskoe (xing) @ 2.95
    6 77% punjabi-jatt-sikh (harappa) + 23% north-ossetian (yunusbayev) @ 3.08
    7 76.7% punjabi-jatt-sikh (harappa) + 23.3% balkar (yunusbayev) @ 3.1
    8 74.9% punjabi-khatri (harappa) + 25.1% stalskoe (xing) @ 3.12
    9 64.4% punjabi-arain (xing) + 35.6% stalskoe (xing) @ 3.15
    10 82.6% pathan (hgdp) + 17.4% turk-aydin (hodoglugil) @ 3.18
    11 82.7% pathan (hgdp) + 17.3% turk-istanbul (hodoglugil) @ 3.2
    12 62.2% punjabi-ramgarhia (harappa) + 37.8% stalskoe (xing) @ 3.2
    13 67.2% singapore-indian-c (sgvp) + 32.8% kumyk (yunusbayev) @ 3.21
    14 73.5% kashmiri (harappa) + 26.5% stalskoe (xing) @ 3.23
    15 77.1% punjabi-jatt-sikh (harappa) + 22.9% adygei (hgdp) @ 3.26
    16 78.8% punjabi-jatt-sikh (harappa) + 21.2% georgian (harappa) @ 3.32
    17 74.3% kashmiri (harappa) + 25.7% urkarah (xing) @ 3.33
    18 74.9% punjabi-jatt-sikh (harappa) + 25.1% chechen (yunusbayev) @ 3.38
    19 67.9% punjabi-khatri (harappa) + 32.1% turkmen (yunusbayev) @ 3.39
    20 77.4% punjabi-khatri (harappa) + 22.6% kumyk (yunusbayev) @ 3.42
    Target: Kapisa_scaled
    Distance: 1.7453% / 0.01745296
    44.4 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2_I8728
    35.0 UZB_Bustan_BA
    18.0 KAZ_Ak_Moustafa_MLBA1
    2.6 MNG_East_N

    Mitochondrial Haplogroup: R30b found in Shahr-I-Sokhta_BA1 subclades found in Swat IA:Leobanr, Katelai & Barikot Historic.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kapisa For This Useful Post:

     Coldmountains (04-15-2021),  subzero85 (04-16-2021)

  11. #246
    Banned
    Posts
    955
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Zanzibar
    Y-DNA (P)
    L1307
    mtDNA (M)
    L3b1a

    ZanzibarSultanate United Kingdom Uganda
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapisa View Post
    Code:
    Surname: Ahmedi (possibly Uzbek); Y-DNA: C-CTS3385; mtDNA: L ;SNPs used in this evaluation: 52626. 
    How prominent is Mitochondrial L in Central Asia?
    Admix Results (sorted):
    
    #	Population	Percent
    1	NE-Asian	22.03
    2	Baloch	18.63
    3	Siberian	15.75
    4	Caucasian	13.65
    5	NE-Euro	11.84
    6	S-Indian	7.42
    7	SE-Asian	3.21
    8	Beringian	2.78
    9	Mediterranean	2.34
    10	American	1.51
    11	Papuan	0.55
    12	E-African	0.28
    
    Single Population Sharing:
    
    #	Population (source)	Distance
    1	uzbek (behar)	5.97
    2	hazara (hgdp)	7.36
    3	uyghur (hgdp)	8.11
    4	kazakh (harappa)	17.9
    5	kyrgyz (xing)	19.99
    6	kyrgyz (hodoglugil)	21.28
    7	tajik (yunusbayev)	22.82
    8	turkmen (yunusbayev)	23.34
    9	nogai (yunusbayev)	26.02
    10	altaian (rasmussen)	27.76
    11	nepalese-c (xing)	28.5
    12	pashtun (harappa)	29.97
    13	burusho (hgdp)	31.28
    14	mongolian (rasmussen)	31.51
    15	turk-aydin (hodoglugil)	33.45
    16	romanian-b (behar)	33.88
    17	pathan (hgdp)	35.18
    18	kashmiri (harappa)	35.24
    19	haryana-jatt (harappa)	35.57
    20	stalskoe (xing)	35.64
    
    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
    
    #	 	Primary Population (source)	Secondary Population (source)	Distance
    1	 	89.5%	uzbek (behar)	+	10.5%	khasi (chaubey)	@	3.89
    2	 	89.5%	uzbek (behar)	+	10.5%	burmanese (chaubey)	@	3.91
    3	 	90.3%	uzbek (behar)	+	9.7%	garo (chaubey)	@	4.02
    4	 	87.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	12.8%	nepalese-c (xing)	@	4.3
    5	 	90.3%	uzbek (behar)	+	9.7%	nepalese-b (xing)	@	4.52
    6	 	60.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	39.8%	hazara (hgdp)	@	4.61
    7	 	93.9%	uzbek (behar)	+	6.1%	lahu (hgdp)	@	4.65
    8	 	94.3%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.7%	vietnamese (xing)	@	4.69
    9	 	94.5%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.5%	kinh (1000genomes)	@	4.72
    10	 	93.9%	uzbek (behar)	+	6.1%	miao (hgdp)	@	4.72
    11	 	64.4%	uzbek (behar)	+	35.6%	uyghur (hgdp)	@	4.74
    12	 	94%	uzbek (behar)	+	6%	singapore-chinese (sgvp)	@	4.74
    13	 	94.6%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.4%	khmer-cambodian (xing)	@	4.75
    14	 	93.5%	uzbek (behar)	+	6.5%	onge (reich)	@	4.75
    15	 	92.8%	uzbek (behar)	+	7.2%	great-andamanese (reich)	@	4.77
    16	 	94.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.8%	she (hgdp)	@	4.77
    17	 	94.1%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.9%	chinese (xing)	@	4.77
    18	 	85.7%	hazara (hgdp)	+	14.3%	romanian-b (behar)	@	4.79
    19	 	94.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.8%	han-chinese-south (1000genomes)	@	4.79
    20	 	94.2%	uzbek (behar)	+	5.8%	han (hgdp)	@	4.8

    It obviously isn't prominent at all, is it just listed as L? There should be at least a clade down i.e. L0/L3 etc. I have seen stranger though, like confirmed basal L3* in that Madhya Pradesh sample on yfull and two unrelated L3i's and a HoA L2a in the 1kgp Gujaratis. If its not a mistake it could just be one of those rare occasions you get an African clade in non-African groups like those bunch from Spain and the occasional L I've seen in Polish, Russian, Danish, Italian, Bulgarian, Israeli, Armenian, Lebanese etc samples.
    Last edited by ThaYamamoto; 04-16-2021 at 11:17 PM.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThaYamamoto For This Useful Post:

     Angoliga (04-16-2021),  drobbah (04-16-2021)

  13. #247
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    1,601
    Sex
    Omitted
    Location
    Arabsiyo,Somaliland
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-V32>E-FT385910
    mtDNA (M)
    L0a1d
    Y-DNA (M)
    T-FGC92488

    Somaliland Adal Sultanate Yemen African Union Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaYamamoto View Post
    It obviously isn't prominent at all, is it just listed as L? There should be at least a clade down i.e. L0/L3 etc. I have seen stranger though, like confirmed basal L3* in that Madhya Pradesh sample on yfull and two unrelated L3i's and a HoA L2a in the 1kgp Gujaratis. If its not a mistake it could just be one of those rare occasions you get an African clade in non-African groups like those bunch from Spain and the occasional L I've seen in Polish, Russian, Danish, Italian, Bulgarian, Israeli, Armenian, Lebanese etc samples.
    7% of the Hazara carry maternal L lineages and I think y-haplogroup B was found among them.I guess some SE African slaves reached these Central Asians empires probably via South Asia's or Iran's coasts

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drobbah For This Useful Post:

     Angoliga (04-17-2021),  ThaYamamoto (04-17-2021)

  15. #248
    Banned
    Posts
    955
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Zanzibar
    Y-DNA (P)
    L1307
    mtDNA (M)
    L3b1a

    ZanzibarSultanate United Kingdom Uganda
    Quote Originally Posted by drobbah View Post
    7% of the Hazara carry maternal L lineages and I think y-haplogroup B was found among them.I guess some SE African slaves reached these Central Asians empires probably via South Asia's or Iran's coasts
    Wow I did not know that. Its probably the same route as in the Iranians like you said [I just seen some Iranians with African m/y lineages as well like L3d/f Qashqais and Kerman Persians (and one L5c)]. A lot of these lineages I think were carried by concubines, considering the oral history of my granny its starting to make sense.

    edit: Quintana-Murci et al found L lineages in Mazandaranis which was really unexpected.
    Last edited by ThaYamamoto; 04-17-2021 at 04:21 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThaYamamoto For This Useful Post:

     drobbah (04-17-2021)

  17. #249
    Registered Users
    Posts
    427
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Pothwari/Punjabi
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Y7
    mtDNA (M)
    R30b

    United States of America Pakistan
    Surname:Melamed; Y-Haplogroup: E-L29; mt-Haplogroup: H1c; Kit: 23andme
    SNPs used in this evaluation: 52573.
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 NE-Euro 31.2
    2 Caucasian 20.9
    3 Mediterranean 17.48
    4 Baloch 9.38
    5 Siberian 7.01
    6 SW-Asian 6.45
    7 NE-Asian 2.24
    8 Beringian 1.96
    9 E-African 1.4
    10 S-Indian 0.72
    11 American 0.68
    12 Pygmy 0.58

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 romanian-a (behar) 11.03
    2 bulgarian (yunusbayev) 12.06
    3 tuscan (1000genomes) 18.83
    4 tuscan (hgdp) 18.92
    5 tuscan (hapmap) 19.21
    6 ashkenazi (harappa) 19.75
    7 hungarian (behar) 19.84
    8 italian (hgdp) 20.45
    9 slovenian (xing) 21.04
    10 ashkenazy-jew (behar) 22.25
    11 turk-aydin (hodoglugil) 22.33
    12 french (hgdp) 24.28
    13 nogai (yunusbayev) 24.35
    14 chuvash (behar) 25.99
    15 romanian-b (behar) 26.54
    16 ukranian (yunusbayev) 27.08
    17 n-european (xing) 27.46
    18 spaniard (behar) 27.65
    19 stalskoe (xing) 27.91
    20 utahn-white (1000genomes) 28.07

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 54% ashkenazy-jew (behar) + 46% chuvash (behar) @ 3.66
    2 57% ashkenazi (harappa) + 43% chuvash (behar) @ 3.91
    3 52.6% chuvash (behar) + 47.4% sephardic-jew (behar) @ 4.52
    4 53% chuvash (behar) + 47% morocco-jew (behar) @ 5.01
    5 83.3% romanian-a (behar) + 16.7% altaian (rasmussen) @ 5.09
    6 75.3% romanian-a (behar) + 24.7% uzbek (behar) @ 5.26
    7 86% romanian-a (behar) + 14% tuvinian (rasmussen) @ 5.52
    8 80.9% romanian-a (behar) + 19.1% kazakh (harappa) @ 5.64
    9 82.3% romanian-a (behar) + 17.7% kyrgyz (xing) @ 5.66
    10 85.5% romanian-a (behar) + 14.5% ket (rasmussen) @ 5.67
    11 84.3% romanian-a (behar) + 15.7% selkup (rasmussen) @ 5.78
    12 82.2% bulgarian (yunusbayev) + 17.8% altaian (rasmussen) @ 5.79
    13 85% romanian-a (behar) + 15% yukaghir (rasmussen) @ 5.8
    14 80.4% romanian-a (behar) + 19.6% hazara (hgdp) @ 5.87
    15 87.1% romanian-a (behar) + 12.9% buryat (rasmussen) @ 5.92
    16 55.5% turk-aydin (hodoglugil) + 44.5% n-european (xing) @ 5.97
    17 89% romanian-a (behar) + 11% yakut (hgdp) @ 6.01
    18 58.6% tuscan (1000genomes) + 41.4% chuvash (behar) @ 6.04
    19 83% romanian-a (behar) + 17% kyrgyz (hodoglugil) @ 6.04
    20 73.9% bulgarian (yunusbayev) + 26.1% uzbek (behar) @ 6.15
    Target: Kapisa_scaled
    Distance: 1.7453% / 0.01745296
    44.4 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2_I8728
    35.0 UZB_Bustan_BA
    18.0 KAZ_Ak_Moustafa_MLBA1
    2.6 MNG_East_N

    Mitochondrial Haplogroup: R30b found in Shahr-I-Sokhta_BA1 subclades found in Swat IA:Leobanr, Katelai & Barikot Historic.

  18. #250
    Registered Users
    Posts
    427
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Pothwari/Punjabi
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Y7
    mtDNA (M)
    R30b

    United States of America Pakistan
    Surname: Murat; mt-haplogroup: M80; Y-Haplogroup: O-FGC16921;
    Kit: 23mofang; SNPs used in this evaluation: 130790.
    # Population Percent
    1 NE-Asian 30.5
    2 Siberian 26.95
    3 NE-Euro 10.43
    4 Caucasian 9.59
    5 Baloch 9.02
    6 SE-Asian 3.36
    7 Beringian 3.15
    8 Mediterranean 2.47
    9 S-Indian 2.08
    10 SW-Asian 2.06
    11 American 0.38

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 kyrgyz (xing) 4.61
    2 kyrgyz (hodoglugil) 5.6
    3 kazakh (harappa) 5.96
    4 hazara (hgdp) 14.34
    5 altaian (rasmussen) 14.36
    6 uyghur (hgdp) 14.6
    7 mongolian (rasmussen) 15.37
    8 uzbek (behar) 17.52
    9 tuvinian (rasmussen) 24.18
    10 buryat (xing) 24.53
    11 buryat (rasmussen) 26.52
    12 oroqen (hgdp) 27.92
    13 daur (hgdp) 31.41
    14 hezhen (hgdp) 32.05
    15 mongola (hgdp) 33.02
    16 nogai (yunusbayev) 35.88
    17 yukaghir (rasmussen) 36.18
    18 xibo (hgdp) 36.36
    19 nepalese-b (xing) 36.36
    20 turkmen (yunusbayev) 37.41

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 94.4% kyrgyz (xing) + 5.6% cypriot (behar) @ 3.15
    2 94% kyrgyz (xing) + 6% sephardic-jew (behar) @ 3.18
    3 93.7% kyrgyz (xing) + 6.3% turk-kayseri (hodoglugil) @ 3.21
    4 93.6% kyrgyz (xing) + 6.4% turk-istanbul (hodoglugil) @ 3.21
    5 93.8% kyrgyz (xing) + 6.2% ashkenazy-jew (behar) @ 3.21
    6 94.1% kyrgyz (xing) + 5.9% morocco-jew (behar) @ 3.23
    7 92.9% kyrgyz (xing) + 7.1% turk-aydin (hodoglugil) @ 3.23
    8 94.2% kyrgyz (xing) + 5.8% lebanese (behar) @ 3.24
    9 94.5% kyrgyz (xing) + 5.5% lebanese-druze (haber) @ 3.24
    10 93.9% kyrgyz (xing) + 6.1% ashkenazi (harappa) @ 3.24
    11 94.3% kyrgyz (xing) + 5.7% lebanese-muslim (haber) @ 3.25
    12 91.7% kyrgyz (hodoglugil) + 8.3% iraqi-arab (harappa) @ 3.25
    13 93.8% kyrgyz (xing) + 6.2% turk (behar) @ 3.25
    14 94.6% kyrgyz (xing) + 5.4% lebanese-christian (haber) @ 3.25
    15 93.8% kyrgyz (xing) + 6.2% turkish (harappa) @ 3.27
    16 94.7% kyrgyz (xing) + 5.3% georgia-jew (behar) @ 3.28
    17 95% kyrgyz (xing) + 5% druze (hgdp) @ 3.29
    18 94.7% kyrgyz (xing) + 5.3% azerbaijan-jew (behar) @ 3.29
    19 94.3% kyrgyz (xing) + 5.7% syrian (behar) @ 3.29
    20 94.9% kyrgyz (xing) + 5.1% samaritian (behar) @ 3.31

    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% uzbek_behar +25% xibo_hgdp +25% yukaghir_rasmussen @ 2.942703


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++
    1 altaian_rasmussen + han-nchina_hgdp + turkmen_yunusbayev + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 1.681065
    2 altaian_rasmussen + han-nchina_hgdp + turkmen_yunusbayev + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 1.681065
    3 japanese_hgdp + mongolian_rasmussen + selkup_rasmussen + turkmen_yunusbayev @ 1.761654
    4 mongola_hgdp + uyghur_hgdp + uzbek_behar + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 2.196597
    5 mongola_hgdp + uyghur_hgdp + uzbek_behar + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 2.196597
    6 uyghur_hgdp + uzbek_behar + xibo_hgdp + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 2.228936
    7 uyghur_hgdp + uzbek_behar + xibo_hgdp + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 2.228936
    8 mongolian_rasmussen + selkup_rasmussen + tu_hgdp + turkmen_yunusbayev @ 2.278859
    9 japanese_hgdp + kyrgyz_xing + turkmen_yunusbayev + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 2.295704
    10 japanese_hgdp + kyrgyz_xing + turkmen_yunusbayev + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 2.295704
    11 mongolian_rasmussen + naxi_hgdp + selkup_rasmussen + turkmen_yunusbayev @ 2.297909
    12 han-nchina_hgdp + mongolian_rasmussen + selkup_rasmussen + turkmen_yunusbayev @ 2.300402
    13 japanese_hgdp + kazakh_harappa + turkmen_yunusbayev + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 2.336271
    14 japanese_hgdp + kazakh_harappa + turkmen_yunusbayev + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 2.336271
    15 altaian_rasmussen + japanese_hgdp + turkmen_yunusbayev + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 2.353695
    16 altaian_rasmussen + japanese_hgdp + turkmen_yunusbayev + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 2.353695
    17 japanese_hgdp + ket_rasmussen + kyrgyz_hodoglugil + turkmen_yunusbayev @ 2.371267
    18 japanese_hgdp + kyrgyz_hodoglugil + turkmen_yunusbayev + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 2.403313
    19 japanese_hgdp + kyrgyz_hodoglugil + turkmen_yunusbayev + yukaghir_rasmussen @ 2.403313
    20 han-nchina_hgdp + ket_rasmussen + mongolian_rasmussen + turkmen_yunusbayev @ 2.409431
    Target: Kapisa_scaled
    Distance: 1.7453% / 0.01745296
    44.4 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2_I8728
    35.0 UZB_Bustan_BA
    18.0 KAZ_Ak_Moustafa_MLBA1
    2.6 MNG_East_N

    Mitochondrial Haplogroup: R30b found in Shahr-I-Sokhta_BA1 subclades found in Swat IA:Leobanr, Katelai & Barikot Historic.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kapisa For This Useful Post:

     Jatt1 (04-21-2021)

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. South Asian HarappaWorld results
    By misanthropy in forum Southern
    Replies: 5968
    Last Post: Today, 09:32 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 07:43 AM
  3. Replies: 189
    Last Post: 04-24-2020, 10:02 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-17-2017, 10:24 PM
  5. Central Asian DNA?
    By Herb. in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •