Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 113

Thread: Ph2ter's Eurogenes K13 and K15 Distance Similarity Maps

  1. #101
    Registered Users
    Posts
    905
    Sex
    Location
    Spain
    Ethnicity
    Hispano-American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-BY724*
    mtDNA (M)
    J1c

    Venezuela Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by vettor View Post
    which K15 did you use ?


    Here is my K13

    Distance to: VettorK13
    3.67639769 Italian_Veneto
    4.02309582 Italian_Friuli_VG
    5.05029702 Italian_Trentino
    5.33033770 Italian_Piedmont
    6.56797533 French_Provence
    6.76126467 Italian_Emilia
    6.77602391 Italian_Liguria
    7.36383731 Italian_Lombardy
    7.80923172 Swiss-Italian2
    8.93821571 Swiss_Italian
    9.10490527 Italian_Tuscan
    9.83524275 Italian
    10.14693550 Italian_Romagna
    10.34558843 Albanian_Gheg
    10.54628845 Macedonian
    10.55479038 Bosniak_Sandzak
    10.60609259 Macedonian_South
    10.78036178 Macedonian_North
    10.81767997 Torbesh_average
    10.91829199 Italian_Aosta_Valley
    10.96351677 Albanian
    11.25379047 Serb_Southern_Montenegro
    11.33977072 Swiss_French
    11.61716403 Italian_Umbria
    11.64130577 Romania_Oltenia


    my father below
    Distance to: ScallywagK13
    1.27373467 Italian_Veneto
    2.85601120 Italian_Piedmont
    3.19677963 Italian_Friuli_VG
    3.86489327 Italian_Trentino
    4.10519183 French_Provence
    4.66551176 Italian_Liguria
    4.70355185 Italian_Lombardy
    5.18530616 Italian_Emilia
    5.53194360 Swiss-Italian2
    6.29064385 Swiss_Italian
    7.98025062 Italian_Tuscan
    9.27811942 Italian
    9.52441074 Italian_Romagna
    10.09923759 Italian_Aosta_Valley
    10.82794071 Portuguese
    10.91053619 Italian_Umbria
    11.14528600 French_Corsica
    11.67849733 Spanish_Extremadura
    11.78707343 Swiss_French
    11.86717321 Italian_Lazio
    11.90617067 Albanian_Gheg
    11.94384360 Italian_Marche
    12.10230970 Torbesh_average
    12.16430023 Spanish_Galicia
    12.26805608 Albanian
    The updated one in Vahaduo. Ph2ter k15 maps is based in the updated one.

    Your father is more venetian than Marco Polo. Here is my K13:

    Distance to: Alejandro
    3.49658405 Italian_Piedmont
    4.14462302 Italian_Veneto
    4.19860691 Italian_Liguria
    4.22396733 Italian_Lombardy
    4.80881482 Italian_Emilia
    5.22403101 French_Provence
    5.77103977 Italian_Friuli_VG
    6.29541897 Italian_Trentino
    6.36894811 Swiss-Italian2
    6.97048779 Swiss_Italian
    7.25908396 Italian_Tuscan
    8.96483129 Italian
    9.16019105 Italian_Romagna
    9.70539541 French_Corsica
    9.82736994 Portuguese
    10.31219666 Spanish_Extremadura
    10.33022265 Italian_Umbria
    11.18056796 Spanish_Galicia
    11.23358803 Italian_Lazio
    11.35694061 Italian_Aosta_Valley
    11.38981563 Italian_Marche
    11.62909283 Spanish_Murcia
    12.07531366 Spanish_Andalucia
    12.25902933 Spanish_Valencia
    12.47549197 Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon
    LivingDNA 2021

    Europe 96%

    West Iberia 49.1%
    South Italy 28.8%
    Scotland and Ireland 5.4%
    England and Wales 5.1%
    East Iberia 4.4%
    South Germanic 3.2%

    Middle East & North Africa 4%

    Arabia 2.2%
    North Africa 1.8%

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alejandromb92 For This Useful Post:

     Nino90 (07-23-2021),  vettor (07-23-2021)

  3. #102
    Registered Users
    Posts
    6,229
    Sex
    Location
    Australia
    Ethnicity
    Italian Alpine
    Nationality
    Australian and Italian
    Y-DNA (P)
    T1a2b- SK1480
    mtDNA (M)
    H95a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-S8172
    mtDNA (P)
    T2b17

    Australia Italy Veneto Friuli Italy Trentino Alto Adige Italy Ladinia Austria Tirol
    Quote Originally Posted by alejandromb92 View Post
    The updated one in Vahaduo. Ph2ter k15 maps is based in the updated one.

    Your father is more venetian than Marco Polo. Here is my K13:

    Distance to: Alejandro
    3.49658405 Italian_Piedmont
    4.14462302 Italian_Veneto
    4.19860691 Italian_Liguria
    4.22396733 Italian_Lombardy
    4.80881482 Italian_Emilia
    5.22403101 French_Provence
    5.77103977 Italian_Friuli_VG
    6.29541897 Italian_Trentino
    6.36894811 Swiss-Italian2
    6.97048779 Swiss_Italian
    7.25908396 Italian_Tuscan
    8.96483129 Italian
    9.16019105 Italian_Romagna
    9.70539541 French_Corsica
    9.82736994 Portuguese
    10.31219666 Spanish_Extremadura
    10.33022265 Italian_Umbria
    11.18056796 Spanish_Galicia
    11.23358803 Italian_Lazio
    11.35694061 Italian_Aosta_Valley
    11.38981563 Italian_Marche
    11.62909283 Spanish_Murcia
    12.07531366 Spanish_Andalucia
    12.25902933 Spanish_Valencia
    12.47549197 Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon
    LOL... haha


    my father's line has been in Veneto from 1590 and before that Trentino-Alto Adage from circa 1450 ( South Tyrol to non italians )


    Mark Paul ( Marco Polo ) was born in Venetian owned Istria


    K15 Updated
    Distance to: Vettor15
    4.36363381 Italy_Friuli
    5.27200152 Italy_Veneto
    5.82715196 Italy_Piedmont
    6.05750774 French_Provence
    6.59219994 Italy_Trentino
    6.98933473 Italy_Liguria
    8.07688678 Italy_Lombardy
    9.00425455 Italy_Tuscany
    9.33084669 Italy_Emiliaromagna
    10.06336922 Portuguese
    10.21259516 Spanish_Extremadura
    10.40668055 Spanish_Cataluna
    10.73893384 Tuscan
    10.74886971 Spanish_Murcia
    10.97546354 Italy_Aostavalley
    11.06968834 Spanish_Galicia
    11.29051372 Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon
    11.37256348 Spanish_Andalucia
    11.37497692 Austria-Tyrol
    11.40813306 Albanian-Kosovo
    11.83191447 Spanish_Valencia
    12.24768958 Kosovo_Albanian
    12.28655363 French_South
    12.51056753 Albanian-Macedonia
    12.78180347 South_Serbian
    Last edited by vettor; 07-23-2021 at 05:15 PM.


    My Path = ( K-M9+, LT-P326+, T-M184+, L490+, M70+, PF5664+, L131+, L446+, CTS933+, CTS3767+, CTS8862+, Z19945+, BY143483+ )


    Grandfather via paternal grandmother = I1-CTS6397 yDna
    Great grandmother paternal side = T1a1e mtDna
    Son's mtDna = K1a4p

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to vettor For This Useful Post:

     alejandromb92 (07-24-2021)

  5. #103
    Registered Users
    Posts
    205
    Sex

    I don't know if you do thoses ones for free but il give my k13 and k15 coordinates from admixture studio. Do you prefer from gedmatch or admixture studio?. Do my mother first, then my father and myself.

    Admixture studio
    chrisbabk13,23.62,23.80,13.29,8.12,24.81,3.20,0.19 ,0.24,0.77,1.48,0.48,0.00,0.00
    chrisbabdadk13,20.12,26.37,16.64,10.94,21.90,0.37, 0.00,1.01,0.00,1.33,0.79,0.00,0.53
    chrisbabmomk13,23.92,28.50,12.91,5.00,21.50,4.08,0 .00,0.00,3.96,0.00,0.05,0.00,0.08

    Admixture studio
    chrisbabk15,12.44,17.37,14.74,9.90,9.94,8.64,22.39 ,2.67,0.00,0.25,0.28,1.04,0.34,0.00,0.00
    chrisbabdadk15,8.37,17.04,18.66,10.30,12.72,12.17, 18.26,0.00,0.00,0.76,0.00,0.80,0.65,0.04,0.24
    chrisbabmomk15,21.02,9.43,18.05,10.62,9.69,5.06,19 .42,3.86,0.00,0.00,2.84,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00

  6. #104
    Registered Users
    Posts
    5,664
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia European Union
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbab View Post
    I don't know if you do thoses ones for free but il give my k13 and k15 coordinates from admixture studio. Do you prefer from gedmatch or admixture studio?. Do my mother first, then my father and myself.

    Admixture studio
    chrisbabk13,23.62,23.80,13.29,8.12,24.81,3.20,0.19 ,0.24,0.77,1.48,0.48,0.00,0.00
    chrisbabdadk13,20.12,26.37,16.64,10.94,21.90,0.37, 0.00,1.01,0.00,1.33,0.79,0.00,0.53
    chrisbabmomk13,23.92,28.50,12.91,5.00,21.50,4.08,0 .00,0.00,3.96,0.00,0.05,0.00,0.08

    Admixture studio
    chrisbabk15,12.44,17.37,14.74,9.90,9.94,8.64,22.39 ,2.67,0.00,0.25,0.28,1.04,0.34,0.00,0.00
    chrisbabdadk15,8.37,17.04,18.66,10.30,12.72,12.17, 18.26,0.00,0.00,0.76,0.00,0.80,0.65,0.04,0.24
    chrisbabmomk15,21.02,9.43,18.05,10.62,9.69,5.06,19 .42,3.86,0.00,0.00,2.84,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00
    It is not for free.
     
    Some simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps, plots and calculations I ask for a donation of $2 or €1.7 per map/plot via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account.
    Every fourth map is free. Admix decomposition is $7 or €6.

  7. #105
    Registered Users
    Posts
    205
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    It is not for free.
    It is for 2 usd or euros because somoene said he sent 2 euros? And i pay it for each map? Plus does does the coordinates from admixture studio work?

  8. #106
    Registered Users
    Posts
    5,664
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia European Union
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbab View Post
    It is for 2 usd or euros because somoene said he sent 2 euros? And i pay it for each map? Plus does does the coordinates from admixture studio work?
    Yes, admixture studio values are ok.
     
    Some simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps, plots and calculations I ask for a donation of $2 or €1.7 per map/plot via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account.
    Every fourth map is free. Admix decomposition is $7 or €6.

  9. #107
    Registered Users
    Posts
    5,664
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia European Union
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbab View Post
    I don't know if you do thoses ones for free but il give my k13 and k15 coordinates from admixture studio. Do you prefer from gedmatch or admixture studio?. Do my mother first, then my father and myself.

    Admixture studio
    chrisbabk13,23.62,23.80,13.29,8.12,24.81,3.20,0.19 ,0.24,0.77,1.48,0.48,0.00,0.00
    chrisbabdadk13,20.12,26.37,16.64,10.94,21.90,0.37, 0.00,1.01,0.00,1.33,0.79,0.00,0.53
    chrisbabmomk13,23.92,28.50,12.91,5.00,21.50,4.08,0 .00,0.00,3.96,0.00,0.05,0.00,0.08

    Admixture studio
    chrisbabk15,12.44,17.37,14.74,9.90,9.94,8.64,22.39 ,2.67,0.00,0.25,0.28,1.04,0.34,0.00,0.00
    chrisbabdadk15,8.37,17.04,18.66,10.30,12.72,12.17, 18.26,0.00,0.00,0.76,0.00,0.80,0.65,0.04,0.24
    chrisbabmomk15,21.02,9.43,18.05,10.62,9.69,5.06,19 .42,3.86,0.00,0.00,2.84,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00
    Thank you!
    Your K15 maps:




    Your K13 maps:


     
    Some simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps, plots and calculations I ask for a donation of $2 or €1.7 per map/plot via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account.
    Every fourth map is free. Admix decomposition is $7 or €6.

  10. #108
    Registered Users
    Posts
    169
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    1/2 Hun, 1/2 DE(minor UK)
    Y-DNA (P)
    N-Y17696 YSEQ
    mtDNA (M)
    H1e1a

    United States of America
    ph2ter, I sent you a PM as well.

    One K15 map for me, my father, and my mother, please.

    I see that you did both dmax=20 and also dmax=25 in the thread, please pick the distance that you think is best to show a focused result. Thanks!

  11. #109
    Registered Users
    Posts
    120
    Sex
    Location
    NYC
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-BY62310 (Kelmendi)
    mtDNA (M)
    H2a1c

    Albania United States of America
    ph2ter, could you do just one heatmap similarity for

    Bosniak_Sandzak,24.09,24.59,19.05,10.39,18.12,1.78 ,0.19,0.38,0.49,0.55,0.29,0.01,0.06

    Thanks a ton!
    “To Maltsia e madhe I first turned my steps–not to see the mountains, but to see life, history, the world, and the great unknown, as it looks to the mountain man.”
    - Edith Durham

  12. #110
    Registered Users
    Posts
    5,664
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia European Union
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    ph2ter, I sent you a PM as well.

    One K15 map for me, my father, and my mother, please.

    I see that you did both dmax=20 and also dmax=25 in the thread, please pick the distance that you think is best to show a focused result. Thanks!
    Thank you Mr.G!



     
    Some simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps, plots and calculations I ask for a donation of $2 or €1.7 per map/plot via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account.
    Every fourth map is free. Admix decomposition is $7 or €6.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     Mr.G (09-21-2021)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. G25 Distance Maps To Modern Europeans
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 1185
    Last Post: Yesterday, 03:26 PM
  2. ph2ter's G25 Ancient samples similarity diagram maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 08-14-2021, 10:42 AM
  3. Iron Age G25 distance maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 10-18-2020, 01:38 PM
  4. ph2ter's K13 Distance Maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-22-2020, 07:15 PM
  5. G25 World similarity maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-19-2019, 01:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •