Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 87

Thread: Ph2ter's Eurogenes K13 and K15 Distance Similarity Maps

  1. #1
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,443
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia Austrian Empire European Union

    Ph2ter's Eurogenes K13 and K15 Distance Similarity Maps

    If you are bored look here.
    I present my Eurogenes K15 distance similarity maps.
    You can see how it looks in the example of the phased kit of my mother.
    Also updated K13 map and some different color ramps.
    If anyone wants such map I accept any donation.











    Last edited by ph2ter; 05-22-2020 at 07:39 PM.
     
    All simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps and calculations I ask for a donation via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     Alain (05-23-2020),  JJJ (05-22-2020),  JMcB (05-22-2020),  MatAust21 (05-22-2020),  michal3141 (05-22-2020),  Ruderico (05-22-2020),  Thracian88 (05-22-2020)

  3. #2
    Registered Users
    Posts
    922
    Sex
    Location
    Krakow
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Nationality
    Pole
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a > M458 > Y23110
    mtDNA (M)
    J1c1

    Poland
    Looks great. I am still missing some Polish regions Peterski promised to send... (He is such a jerk...). Balkans are very nicely covered. Looks fantastic!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michal3141 For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (05-22-2020),  ph2ter (05-22-2020)

  5. #3
    Registered Users
    Posts
    25
    Sex

    Hi Ph2ter! I've sent my donation (left a note so you know who I am.) Here are my K15 and K13 numbers!

    K13 Components %
    North_Atlantic 52.19
    Baltic 22.93
    West_Med 11.74
    West_Asian 5.44
    East_Med 3.97
    Red_Sea 0.06
    South_Asian 0.65
    East_Asian 0.00
    Siberian 0.00
    Amerindian 1.40
    Oceanian 0.47
    Northeast_African 0.91
    Sub-Saharan 0.21


    K15 Components %
    North_Sea 35.75
    Atlantic 30.22
    Baltic 6.96
    Eastern_Euro 12.46
    West_Med 7.83
    West_Asian 4.28
    East_Med 0.44
    Red_Sea 0.00
    South_Asian 0.00
    Southeast_Asian 0.00
    Siberian 0.00
    Amerindian 0.77
    Oceanian 0.16
    Northeast_African 1.13
    Sub-Saharan 0.00

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to iluvspidrs For This Useful Post:

     ph2ter (05-22-2020)

  7. #4
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,721
    Sex
    Location
    Canada
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1B-DF99(FGC16982)

    Germany Imperial Normandie Switzerland
    I am in for the K15.

    North_Sea Atlantic Baltic Eastern_Euro West_Med West_Asian East_Med Red_Sea South_Asian Southeast_Asian Siberian Amerindian Oceanian Northeast_African Sub-Saharan
    Conqueror 26.35 27.6 10.99 6.72 14.53 4.3 7.54 1.2 0 0.25 0 0.18 0 0.33 0

    North_Sea Atlantic Baltic Eastern_Euro West_Med West_Asian East_Med Red_Sea South_Asian Southeast_Asian Siberian Amerindian Oceanian Northeast_African Sub-Saharan
    Conquerorwife 33.44 30.18 9.39 8.28 9.25 5.7 0.34 0 0 0 0 2.72 0.42 0 0.28

    North_Sea Atlantic Baltic Eastern_Euro West_Med West_Asian East_Med Red_Sea South_Asian Southeast_Asian Siberian Amerindian Oceanian Northeast_African Sub-Saharan
    Conquerorson 30.07 26.11 11.16 9.07 11.44 4.15 5.35 0.5 0 0 0 1.62 0.51 0 0

    North_Sea Atlantic Baltic Eastern_Euro West_Med West_Asian East_Med Red_Sea South_Asian Southeast_Asian Siberian Amerindian Oceanian Northeast_African Sub-Saharan
    Conquerordaug1 30.23 28.1 7.07 9.17 12.36 5.77 5.15 0 0 0 0 2.15 0 0 0
    K8: French East/German South/Austrian 26%, French North East/Belgian/German West 25%, French North 25%, Irish/Scottish/Welsh 10%, French South/French Basque 9%, German East/Czech/Austrian 5%
    K36: French East/German South/Swiss German 33%, French North East/Belgian/German West 31%, French North Central 21%, Irish/Scottish/Welsh 9%, French South/ French Basque 6%
    K16: German 50%, French North West 19%, French North East 11%, Irish/English 11%, French South 9%

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Theconqueror For This Useful Post:

     ph2ter (05-22-2020)

  9. #5
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,443
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia Austrian Empire European Union
    Quote Originally Posted by michal3141 View Post
    Looks great. I am still missing some Polish regions Peterski promised to send... (He is such a jerk...). Balkans are very nicely covered. Looks fantastic!
    But he gave me some French and German averages. He is only a little slow.
     
    All simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps and calculations I ask for a donation via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     michal3141 (05-22-2020)

  11. #6
    Registered Users
    Posts
    282
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Italian, German, Slav
    Nationality
    Brazilian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b
    mtDNA (M)
    J1c

    Italy Germany Poland Brazil Rio Grande do Sul Brazil
    Hi Ph2ter, I have sent a donation. Please:

    -Normal K15 map for the 3 of us.
    -K15 map of my father excluding 1/4, 1/3 and 1/2 Italian Trentino.
    -K15 map of my mother excluding 2/3 Italian Veneto.
    -K15 map of my mother excluding 1/3 Polish Central.
    -K15 map of my mother excluding 1/3 Russia Smolensk.


    Eurogenes EUtest V2 K15

    Myself:

    Population
    North_Sea 21.43 Pct
    Atlantic 21.63 Pct
    Baltic 14.76 Pct
    Eastern_Euro 8.55 Pct
    West_Med 13.70 Pct
    West_Asian 8.38 Pct
    East_Med 9.52 Pct
    Red_Sea 1.21 Pct
    South_Asian -
    Southeast_Asian -
    Siberian -
    Amerindian 0.32 Pct
    Oceanian 0.31 Pct
    Northeast_African 0.19 Pct
    Sub-Saharan -


    Father:

    Population
    North_Sea 26.79 Pct
    Atlantic 21.57 Pct
    Baltic 12.21 Pct
    Eastern_Euro 6.57 Pct
    West_Med 15.42 Pct
    West_Asian 6.85 Pct
    East_Med 7.63 Pct
    Red_Sea 2.28 Pct
    South_Asian -
    Southeast_Asian -
    Siberian 0.16 Pct
    Amerindian 0.51 Pct
    Oceanian -
    Northeast_African -
    Sub-Saharan -


    Mother:

    Population
    North_Sea 18.01 Pct
    Atlantic 23.26 Pct
    Baltic 18.10 Pct
    Eastern_Euro 10.16 Pct
    West_Med 14.67 Pct
    West_Asian 5.72 Pct
    East_Med 8.28 Pct
    Red_Sea 0.97 Pct
    South_Asian -
    Southeast_Asian -
    Siberian -
    Amerindian 0.46 Pct
    Oceanian 0.05 Pct
    Northeast_African 0.32 Pct
    Sub-Saharan -

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to MatAust21 For This Useful Post:

     ph2ter (05-22-2020)

  13. #7
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,721
    Sex
    Location
    Canada
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1B-DF99(FGC16982)

    Germany Imperial Normandie Switzerland
    Donation sent, your maps look more and more compelling
    K8: French East/German South/Austrian 26%, French North East/Belgian/German West 25%, French North 25%, Irish/Scottish/Welsh 10%, French South/French Basque 9%, German East/Czech/Austrian 5%
    K36: French East/German South/Swiss German 33%, French North East/Belgian/German West 31%, French North Central 21%, Irish/Scottish/Welsh 9%, French South/ French Basque 6%
    K16: German 50%, French North West 19%, French North East 11%, Irish/English 11%, French South 9%

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Theconqueror For This Useful Post:

     ph2ter (05-22-2020)

  15. #8
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,443
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia Austrian Empire European Union
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvspidrs View Post
    Hi Ph2ter! I've sent my donation (left a note so you know who I am.) Here are my K15 and K13 numbers!

    K13 Components %
    North_Atlantic 52.19
    Baltic 22.93
    West_Med 11.74
    West_Asian 5.44
    East_Med 3.97
    Red_Sea 0.06
    South_Asian 0.65
    East_Asian 0.00
    Siberian 0.00
    Amerindian 1.40
    Oceanian 0.47
    Northeast_African 0.91
    Sub-Saharan 0.21


    K15 Components %
    North_Sea 35.75
    Atlantic 30.22
    Baltic 6.96
    Eastern_Euro 12.46
    West_Med 7.83
    West_Asian 4.28
    East_Med 0.44
    Red_Sea 0.00
    South_Asian 0.00
    Southeast_Asian 0.00
    Siberian 0.00
    Amerindian 0.77
    Oceanian 0.16
    Northeast_African 1.13
    Sub-Saharan 0.00
    Thank you!







     
    All simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps and calculations I ask for a donation via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     iluvspidrs (05-23-2020),  JMcB (05-22-2020)

  17. #9
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,443
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia Austrian Empire European Union
    Quote Originally Posted by Theconqueror View Post
    I am in for the K15.

    North_Sea Atlantic Baltic Eastern_Euro West_Med West_Asian East_Med Red_Sea South_Asian Southeast_Asian Siberian Amerindian Oceanian Northeast_African Sub-Saharan
    Conqueror 26.35 27.6 10.99 6.72 14.53 4.3 7.54 1.2 0 0.25 0 0.18 0 0.33 0

    North_Sea Atlantic Baltic Eastern_Euro West_Med West_Asian East_Med Red_Sea South_Asian Southeast_Asian Siberian Amerindian Oceanian Northeast_African Sub-Saharan
    Conquerorwife 33.44 30.18 9.39 8.28 9.25 5.7 0.34 0 0 0 0 2.72 0.42 0 0.28

    North_Sea Atlantic Baltic Eastern_Euro West_Med West_Asian East_Med Red_Sea South_Asian Southeast_Asian Siberian Amerindian Oceanian Northeast_African Sub-Saharan
    Conquerorson 30.07 26.11 11.16 9.07 11.44 4.15 5.35 0.5 0 0 0 1.62 0.51 0 0

    North_Sea Atlantic Baltic Eastern_Euro West_Med West_Asian East_Med Red_Sea South_Asian Southeast_Asian Siberian Amerindian Oceanian Northeast_African Sub-Saharan
    Conquerordaug1 30.23 28.1 7.07 9.17 12.36 5.77 5.15 0 0 0 0 2.15 0 0 0
    Thank you!
    I think that the new updated K13 are better for French people than K15. I will make them for you when I find time.
    But now K15:











     
    All simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps and calculations I ask for a donation via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account

  18. #10
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,721
    Sex
    Location
    Canada
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1B-DF99(FGC16982)

    Germany Imperial Normandie Switzerland
    Absolutely fantastic! Thanks so much. I am definitely interested in seeing the updated K13. Great work.
    K8: French East/German South/Austrian 26%, French North East/Belgian/German West 25%, French North 25%, Irish/Scottish/Welsh 10%, French South/French Basque 9%, German East/Czech/Austrian 5%
    K36: French East/German South/Swiss German 33%, French North East/Belgian/German West 31%, French North Central 21%, Irish/Scottish/Welsh 9%, French South/ French Basque 6%
    K16: German 50%, French North West 19%, French North East 11%, Irish/English 11%, French South 9%

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Theconqueror For This Useful Post:

     ph2ter (05-22-2020)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Iron Age G25 distance maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 10-18-2020, 01:38 PM
  2. G25 Distance Maps To Modern Europeans
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 1076
    Last Post: 10-17-2020, 11:27 AM
  3. ph2ter's K13 Distance Maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-22-2020, 07:15 PM
  4. ph2ter's G25 Ancient samples similarity diagram maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 01-31-2020, 08:54 AM
  5. G25 World similarity maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-19-2019, 01:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •