mtDNA (M)
    U5a2c3a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-DF27>DF83
    mtDNA (P)
    K1a1a

Wales Ireland Scotland France Bretagne England Switzerland

Angry

I sent another email to FTDNA's helpdesk complaining that it has been over a month since I reported this problem and it still has not been fixed.

That's a little much. There's really no point in having this project if I cannot make changes in member subgrouping.

Registered Users
    Sex

What web browser are you using? Have you tried it on another to see if the issue is browser specific? If you go to the project's result pages, you can at least see the title of the subgroups. Do any of them have any special characters that are not numbers and letters? Is any of the text for the subgroup titles in a different color or as a link?

Perhaps something was used that FTDNA did not account for and they don't even know the cause of it if they can't reproduce the issue on their end. If you can determine how to reproduce it, it should make it easier for them to fix it.

Suspended Account
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    British and Irish
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-DF41>FGC36981
    mtDNA (M)
    U5a2c3a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-DF27>DF83
    mtDNA (P)
    K1a1a

Wales Ireland Scotland France Bretagne England Switzerland
    Quote Originally Posted by Contemplator View Post
    What web browser are you using? Have you tried it on another to see if the issue is browser specific? If you go to the project's result pages, you can at least see the title of the subgroups. Do any of them have any special characters that are not numbers and letters? Is any of the text for the subgroup titles in a different color or as a link?

Perhaps something was used that FTDNA did not account for and they don't even know the cause of it if they can't reproduce the issue on their end. If you can determine how to reproduce it, it should make it easier for them to fix it.
    This only occurs with one project, and I administer several of them, so it's not my browser. No special characters or any of the other things you mentioned.

I also have a new computer since Father's Day, and it's happening with this one, just as it did with the old one.

Note also this post and what FTDNA said back on 19 May.
    Last edited by rms2; 07-01-2020 at 12:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12