Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genoplot - ADMIXTURE Calculators

Lightbulb Genoplot - ADMIXTURE Calculators

Hi Anthrogenica community,

We are excited to announce the release of our library of Admix Calculators over at Genoplot!

All users (Free and Subscribers) can now take advantage of 80 different ADMIXTURE based calculators - A list we endeavor to expand on in the coming weeks and months ahead!

How Do I Access Your Admix Calculators
    Our library is exceptionally straightforward to reach:

1. Visit the Genoplot site (either as a Free or Subscriber account - Please note that Subscribers possess more credits for on-site purchases or runs)
    2. Click Menu at the top-right of your screen
    3. Select Admix Calculators
    4. Select your data (either through previously-known component scores specific to samples you are in control of, or through uploading your raw data) (Attachment A)
    5. Search through our library through either the author (swivel blue bar at the top of the screen), component count, calculator name, popularity (in descending or ascending order), or find a particular one swiftly using the Search function
    6. Click on the calculator of your choice (the cover image will show a large faded tick box to confirm your selection)
    7. Done!

How Do Raw Data Uploads Work?
    Please refer to this thread outlining how you can use your raw genotype data files in Genoplot.

Further Questions or Troubleshooting?
    If you're experiencing any technical issues with this feature, please submit a ticket to us on-site (Help icon at the bottom-right of all pages) or post here.

For additional information regarding any aspect of our data security and management, please refer to our Privacy and Terms of Use section in the Menu area in the coming days. We will also have a Support Forums section active in due course.

Thanks!

-- Genoplot

Attachment A.png
    Explore your Genealogy

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GenoPlot For This Useful Post:

Andrewid (08-15-2020),  discreetmaverick (08-14-2020),  JMcB (08-15-2020),  SUPREEEEEME (08-14-2020)

It's not letting me upload my raw data..... it pauses around midway or 1/4 through

Registered Users
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    DF27
    mtDNA (M)
    V33

New Zealand Maori Croatia Split-Dalmatia Poland Pomerania England Star of David
    Quote Originally Posted by iloko View Post
    It's not letting me upload my raw data..... it pauses around midway or 1/4 through
    I also have this issue. I've tried a number of times with both FTDNA and 23andMe data with no luck.
    Ancestry on paper: English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Croatian, Ashkenazi, Polish and Māori.

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    south asian
    Nationality
    indian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-M198
    mtDNA (M)
    U1

India
    same here..admin please note!!!...my raw data is ftdna, and it pauses midway..gets stuck!

Quote Originally Posted by BalkanKiwi View Post
    I also have this issue. I've tried a number of times with both FTDNA and 23andMe data with no luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by vishankar View Post
    same here..admin please note!!!...my raw data is ftdna, and it pauses midway..gets stuck!
    We've increased the timeout value for the raw data uploads. We expect that this will take care of any issues with the file uploads. Please do let us know if anyone continues to experience problems.
    Explore your Genealogy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GenoPlot For This Useful Post:

JMcB (08-15-2020)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    DF27
    mtDNA (M)
    V33

New Zealand Maori Croatia Split-Dalmatia Poland Pomerania England Star of David
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoPlot View Post
    We've increased the timeout value for the raw data uploads. We expect that this will take care of any issues with the file uploads. Please do let us know if anyone continues to experience problems.
    Its working now. Thanks!
    Ancestry on paper: English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Croatian, Ashkenazi, Polish and Māori.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BalkanKiwi For This Useful Post:

JMcB (08-15-2020)

What do I input for the 'scaled' vs 'un-scaled' coordinates when adding my raw data sample?

What do I input for the 'scaled' vs 'un-scaled' coordinates when adding my raw data sample?
    The scaled and un-scaled coordinates fields only show up if you select the 'Add Sample' option in the nMonte Runner view/page. You should select the 'Add your DNA file' button in the Admix Calculators view/page. You can also do so from the general 'Add/Edit Samples' interface in other view/pages, but you would need to select the 'Upload raw DNA file' option.

Explore your Genealogy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GenoPlot For This Useful Post:

JMcB (08-15-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by GenoPlot View Post
    The scaled and un-scaled coordinates fields only show up if you select the 'Add Sample' option in the nMonte Runner view/page. You should select the 'Add your DNA file' button in the Admix Calculators view/page. You can also do so from the general 'Add/Edit Samples' interface in other view/pages, but you would need to select the 'Upload raw DNA file' option.

My Ancestry.com raw data uploaded successfully now but I'm interested in getting these type of results rather than the Admix calculator ones:

But it's not allowing me to select my sample in the list...... I want to compare my sample to some ancient ones like Hoabinhian with my own custom setup etc

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    south asian
    Nationality
    indian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-M198
    mtDNA (M)
    U1

India
    I keep getting this message..genoplot admin , please note!screencapture-genoplot-admix-2020-08-16-11_13_18.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast