Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 371

Thread: Iranian G25

  1. #301
    Registered Users
    Posts
    433
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
    Depends on how Iranis normally score. Otherwise that could just as easily be an individual from eastern Iran.
    Hmm. Ive seen Iranis who are basically pure Persians. Most have slight South Asian admixture. It's interesting that you said that this individual is basically pure Iranian.
    "

  2. #302
    Registered Users
    Posts
    433
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheharslantogino View Post
    Most Iranis are from Isfahan, Fars, and Western-Central Iran, in general, right?
    Most Iranis are predominantly from Yazd and Kerman. Does he score like one?
    "

  3. #303
    Registered Users
    Posts
    196
    Sex
    Location
    Altai-Sayan

    Quote Originally Posted by Azbuzz View Post
    Hmm. Ive seen Iranis who are basically pure Persians. Most have slight South Asian admixture. It's interesting that you said that this individual is basically pure Iranian.
    I'm saying it could be. We don't know unless we find out their actual family history and which part of Iran they came from.

  4. #304
    Registered Users
    Posts
    433
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
    I'm saying it could be. We don't know unless we find out their actual family history and which part of Iran they came from.
    Yazd or Kerman. If you contrast his scores with other Iranian Zoroastrians, they aren't much different. I guess you could deduce based of his scores. Here are Zoroastrian results from Iran.
     

    Gedrosian: 27.96
    Siberian: 0.76
    Northwest_African: 1.19
    Southeast_Asian: 0.34
    Atlantic_Med: 5.80
    North_European: 9.21
    South_Asian 4.10
    East_African 0.40
    Southwest_Asian: 12.91
    East_Asian: 0.14
    Caucasian: 36.93
    SSA: 0.18


    https://anthrogenica.com/showthread....ults-from-Iran
    "

  5. #305
    Registered Users
    Posts
    433
    Sex

    More Irani results. Thoughts?

    Population Percent
    1 Caucasus 32.18
    2 Gedrosia 29.18
    3 Southwest_Asian 11.96
    4 South_Asian 9.26
    5 North_European 8.11
    6 Atlantic_Med 7.37
    7 Siberian 1.02
    8 East_African 0.92
    9 East_Asian 0.01

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 Iranians (Behar) 7.89
    2 Iranian (Dodecad) 9.51
    3 Kurd (Dodecad) 11.26
    4 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 12.4
    5 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 12.7
    6 Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) 17.68
    7 Turks (Behar) 20.13
    8 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 21.19
    9 Turkish (Dodecad) 21.88
    10 Kumyks (Yunusbayev) 22.42
    11 Azerbaijan_Jews (Behar) 23.48
    12 Iranian_Jews (Behar) 23.61
    13 Georgia_Jews (Behar) 24.06
    14 Assyrian (Dodecad) 24.15
    15 Lezgins (Behar) 24.17
    16 Lebanese (Behar) 24.55
    17 Iraq_Jews (Behar) 24.55
    18 Syrians (Behar) 25.2
    19 Armenians_15 (Yunusbayev) 25.21
    20 Armenian (Dodecad) 26.1

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Caucasus 36.2
    2 Gedrosia 29.89
    3 Southwest_Asian 11.82
    4 North_European 9.4
    5 Atlantic_Med 6.07
    6 South_Asian 4.93
    7 Northwest_African 1.49
    8 Siberian 0.2

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 Iranians (Behar) 5.65
    2 Iranian (Dodecad) 5.72
    3 Kurd (Dodecad) 6.92
    4 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 7.77
    5 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 13.69
    6 Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) 14.82
    7 Turks (Behar) 17.62
    8 Kumyks (Yunusbayev) 18.97
    9 Turkish (Dodecad) 19.77
    10 Lezgins (Behar) 20.28
    11 Azerbaijan_Jews (Behar) 20.58
    12 Iranian_Jews (Behar) 20.9
    13 Georgia_Jews (Behar) 20.9
    14 Assyrian (Dodecad) 21.28
    15 Armenians_15 (Yunusbayev) 21.84
    16 Iraq_Jews (Behar) 22.36
    17 Armenian (Dodecad) 22.9
    18 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 23.03
    19 Lebanese (Behar) 23.3
    20 Chechens (Yunusbayev) 24.03
    "

  6. #306
    Registered Users
    Posts
    19
    Sex
    Location
    United States
    Ethnicity
    Uttar Pradeshi
    Nationality
    American

    Bangladesh Great Seljuk Empire India Mughal Empire Pakistan United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by Azbuzz View Post
    Yazd or Kerman. If you contrast his scores with other Iranian Zoroastrians, they aren't much different. I guess you could deduce based of his scores. Here are Zoroastrian results from Iran.
     

    Gedrosian: 27.96
    Siberian: 0.76
    Northwest_African: 1.19
    Southeast_Asian: 0.34
    Atlantic_Med: 5.80
    North_European: 9.21
    South_Asian 4.10
    East_African 0.40
    Southwest_Asian: 12.91
    East_Asian: 0.14
    Caucasian: 36.93
    SSA: 0.18


    https://anthrogenica.com/showthread....ults-from-Iran
    The Iranian Zoroastrians from Yazd and Kerman (also some from Shiraz IIRC) do indeed score less South Asian than him, so he probably does have some external South Asian ancestry.

  7. #307
    Registered Users
    Posts
    10
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Lur
    Nationality
    Iranian
    Y-DNA (P)
    Q-L940
    Y-DNA (M)
    J1D

    Iran United States of America
    Hey guys, I'm a Lur Irani and my 23andme result showed only 100% Iranian and I'm wondering how to get a more detailed results like the one that's been posted here. is there any guide here? I have my raw data

  8. #308
    Moderator
    Posts
    1,375
    Sex
    Location
    CANZUK
    Ethnicity
    Bengali
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    J-Z2432
    mtDNA (M)
    A11-a* , M4a
    Y-DNA (M)
    H-Z12547*
    mtDNA (P)
    M30g , Z7

    Canada Bangladesh Jammu and Kashmir India Pakistan Sri Lanka
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltyam View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a Lur Irani and my 23andme result showed only 100% Iranian and I'm wondering how to get a more detailed results like the one that's been posted here. is there any guide here? I have my raw data
    Open an account on https://www.gedmatch.com/ and upload your data.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kulin For This Useful Post:

     Sapporo (06-17-2021)

  10. #309
    Registered Users
    Posts
    10
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Lur
    Nationality
    Iranian
    Y-DNA (P)
    Q-L940
    Y-DNA (M)
    J1D

    Iran United States of America
    I'm an eastern Lur from Yasuj, my blood line is pretty much all Lur except for some Bakhtiari, 23andme showed 100% Iranian. what GEDmatch calculator do you guys recommend for a Lur? thanks

    Here's my data:
    Eurogenes K13
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 West_Asian 41.77
    2 East_Med 27.63
    3 South_Asian 10.50
    4 West_Med 6.91
    5 Red_Sea 6.26
    6 North_Atlantic 3.33
    7 Baltic 1.62

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Kurdish @ 4.277188
    2 Iranian @ 6.136325
    3 Azeri @ 9.373810
    4 Armenian @ 12.251228
    5 Georgian_Jewish @ 14.070891
    6 Turkish @ 15.121264
    7 Georgian @ 15.912830
    8 Kumyk @ 17.252983
    9 Abhkasian @ 17.261362
    10 Assyrian @ 17.364218
    11 Adygei @ 18.710012
    12 Turkmen @ 19.181845
    13 Iranian_Jewish @ 19.783556
    14 Ossetian @ 19.922087
    15 Kurdish_Jewish @ 20.338770
    16 Balkar @ 20.628784
    17 North_Ossetian @ 21.428144
    18 Kabardin @ 22.129887
    19 Lezgin @ 23.237976
    20 Chechen @ 23.463646

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Kurdish +50% Kurdish @ 4.277188


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Armenian +25% Kurdish +25% Makrani @ 2.099425


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Balochi + Georgian + Iranian_Jewish + Iranian_Jewish @ 1.715892


    Eurogenes EUtest V2 K15 4-Ancestors Oracle

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 West_Asian 34.57
    2 East_Med 31.54
    3 South_Asian 11.45
    4 North_Sea 6.35
    5 Eastern_Euro 5.62
    6 Red_Sea 5.49
    7 West_Med 3.77


    Finished reading population data. 207 populations found.
    15 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Iranian @ 6.253842
    2 Kurdish @ 6.850274
    3 Azeri @ 8.850563
    4 Armenian @ 11.643597
    5 Georgian_Jewish @ 12.360932
    6 Turkish @ 13.766563
    7 Assyrian @ 14.231955
    8 Iranian_Jewish @ 17.131231
    9 Turkmen @ 18.255171
    10 Kurdish_Jewish @ 18.300919
    11 Kumyk @ 20.873775
    12 Lebanese_Muslim @ 21.126440
    13 Syrian @ 21.999922
    14 Makrani @ 23.616240
    15 Lezgin @ 25.330393
    16 Georgian @ 25.369429
    17 Cyprian @ 25.852894
    18 Adygei @ 26.334249
    19 Lebanese_Christian @ 27.207727
    20 Tabassaran @ 27.306936

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Iranian +50% Kurdish @ 6.220740


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Kurdish_Jewish +25% Makrani +25% Tabassaran @ 3.815321


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++
    1 Kurdish_Jewish + Kurdish_Jewish + Makrani + Tabassaran @ 3.815321


    MDLP K16 Modern 4-Ancestors Oracle


    MDLP K16 2xOracle and OracleX4

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Caucasian 51.25
    2 Indian 17.04
    3 Neolithic 10.31
    4 Steppe 9.81
    5 NearEast 7.03
    6 NorthEastEuropean 3.17


    Finished reading population data. 517 populations found.
    16 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Kurd_Syria @ 4.735959
    2 Iran_Lor_Lor @ 5.474471
    3 Iranian_Iran @ 6.209966
    4 Zoroastrian_Iran @ 6.214886
    5 Iranian_Fars @ 6.262846
    6 Azerbaijani_Baku @ 6.776825
    7 Azeri_Azerbaijan @ 7.086118
    8 Jew_Uzbekistan @ 7.694161
    9 Azerbaijani_Dagestan_Azerbaijan_Dagestan @ 8.264668
    10 Iranian_Kerman @ 8.722695
    11 Armenian_Dprabak @ 8.825118
    12 Azerbaijani_Dagestan_Azerbaijan_Dagestan @ 8.837164
    13 Iran_Mazandrani_Mazandrani @ 8.849021
    14 Armenian_Martuni @ 8.866336
    15 Armenian_Chambarak @ 8.879256
    16 Assyrian_Iraq @ 9.043777
    17 Armenian_Gavar @ 9.049188
    18 Azerbaijani_Azerbaijan @ 9.095626
    19 Armenian_Yegvard @ 9.226821
    20 Assyrian_Turkey @ 9.525956

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Armenian_Armenia +50% Iran_Mazandrani_Mazandrani @ 2.750624


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Armenian_Armenia +25% Georgian_Laz +25% Makrani_Pakistan @ 2.365233


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Armenian_Armenia + Armenian_Armenia + Armenian_Armenia + Balochi_Baluchistan @ 2.175038


    MDLP World-22 4-Ancestors Oracle


    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 West-Asian 47.79
    2 Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 18.19
    3 Near_East 17.91
    4 Indian 6.93
    5 North-East-European 4.41
    6 Indo-Iranian 2.71
    7 Sub-Saharian 1.21


    Finished reading population data. 276 populations found.
    22 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Kurd_derived @ 4.872313
    2 Azeri_derived @ 6.157105
    3 Iranian_derived @ 7.930838
    4 Jew-Uzbekistan_derived @ 9.979417
    5 Armenian_derived @ 10.521309
    6 Turk_derived @ 10.879127
    7 Jew_Tat_derived @ 11.219218
    8 Jew_Azerbaijan_derived @ 11.812564
    9 Jew_Kurd_derived @ 12.517208
    10 Georgian_Laz_derived @ 14.258393
    11 Iraqi_derived @ 14.701661
    12 Jew_Iraqi_derived @ 14.836506
    13 Jew-Iran_derived @ 15.571344
    14 Georgian_derived @ 15.589211
    15 Kumyk_derived @ 16.159763
    16 Jew-Iraqi_derived @ 16.204004
    17 Jew_Georgia_derived @ 16.659073
    18 NorthOssetian_derived @ 17.884897
    19 Kabardinian_derived @ 18.192692
    20 Cirkassian_derived @ 18.248413

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Azeri_derived +50% Iranian_derived @ 4.861897


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Armenian_derived +25% Jew-Iraqi_derived +25% Pathan_derived @ 2.187988


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Abhkasian_derived + Brahui_derived + Jew_Tunisia_derived + Jew-Uzbekistan_derived @ 1.698126
    2 Brahui_derived + Georgian_Laz_derived + Jew_Syria_derived + Kurd_derived @ 1.703595

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saltyam For This Useful Post:

     Cynic (06-18-2021),  NK19191 (06-18-2021)

  12. #310
    Registered Users
    Posts
    196
    Sex
    Location
    Altai-Sayan

    Quote Originally Posted by Saltyam View Post
    I'm an eastern Lur from Yasuj, my blood line is pretty much all Lur except for some Bakhtiari, 23andme showed 100% Iranian. what GEDmatch calculator do you guys recommend for a Lur? thanks

    Here's my data:
    Eurogenes K13
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 West_Asian 41.77
    2 East_Med 27.63
    3 South_Asian 10.50
    4 West_Med 6.91
    5 Red_Sea 6.26
    6 North_Atlantic 3.33
    7 Baltic 1.62

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Kurdish @ 4.277188
    2 Iranian @ 6.136325
    3 Azeri @ 9.373810
    4 Armenian @ 12.251228
    5 Georgian_Jewish @ 14.070891
    6 Turkish @ 15.121264
    7 Georgian @ 15.912830
    8 Kumyk @ 17.252983
    9 Abhkasian @ 17.261362
    10 Assyrian @ 17.364218
    11 Adygei @ 18.710012
    12 Turkmen @ 19.181845
    13 Iranian_Jewish @ 19.783556
    14 Ossetian @ 19.922087
    15 Kurdish_Jewish @ 20.338770
    16 Balkar @ 20.628784
    17 North_Ossetian @ 21.428144
    18 Kabardin @ 22.129887
    19 Lezgin @ 23.237976
    20 Chechen @ 23.463646

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Kurdish +50% Kurdish @ 4.277188


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Armenian +25% Kurdish +25% Makrani @ 2.099425


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Balochi + Georgian + Iranian_Jewish + Iranian_Jewish @ 1.715892


    Eurogenes EUtest V2 K15 4-Ancestors Oracle

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 West_Asian 34.57
    2 East_Med 31.54
    3 South_Asian 11.45
    4 North_Sea 6.35
    5 Eastern_Euro 5.62
    6 Red_Sea 5.49
    7 West_Med 3.77


    Finished reading population data. 207 populations found.
    15 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Iranian @ 6.253842
    2 Kurdish @ 6.850274
    3 Azeri @ 8.850563
    4 Armenian @ 11.643597
    5 Georgian_Jewish @ 12.360932
    6 Turkish @ 13.766563
    7 Assyrian @ 14.231955
    8 Iranian_Jewish @ 17.131231
    9 Turkmen @ 18.255171
    10 Kurdish_Jewish @ 18.300919
    11 Kumyk @ 20.873775
    12 Lebanese_Muslim @ 21.126440
    13 Syrian @ 21.999922
    14 Makrani @ 23.616240
    15 Lezgin @ 25.330393
    16 Georgian @ 25.369429
    17 Cyprian @ 25.852894
    18 Adygei @ 26.334249
    19 Lebanese_Christian @ 27.207727
    20 Tabassaran @ 27.306936

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Iranian +50% Kurdish @ 6.220740


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Kurdish_Jewish +25% Makrani +25% Tabassaran @ 3.815321


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++
    1 Kurdish_Jewish + Kurdish_Jewish + Makrani + Tabassaran @ 3.815321


    MDLP K16 Modern 4-Ancestors Oracle


    MDLP K16 2xOracle and OracleX4

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Caucasian 51.25
    2 Indian 17.04
    3 Neolithic 10.31
    4 Steppe 9.81
    5 NearEast 7.03
    6 NorthEastEuropean 3.17


    Finished reading population data. 517 populations found.
    16 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Kurd_Syria @ 4.735959
    2 Iran_Lor_Lor @ 5.474471
    3 Iranian_Iran @ 6.209966
    4 Zoroastrian_Iran @ 6.214886
    5 Iranian_Fars @ 6.262846
    6 Azerbaijani_Baku @ 6.776825
    7 Azeri_Azerbaijan @ 7.086118
    8 Jew_Uzbekistan @ 7.694161
    9 Azerbaijani_Dagestan_Azerbaijan_Dagestan @ 8.264668
    10 Iranian_Kerman @ 8.722695
    11 Armenian_Dprabak @ 8.825118
    12 Azerbaijani_Dagestan_Azerbaijan_Dagestan @ 8.837164
    13 Iran_Mazandrani_Mazandrani @ 8.849021
    14 Armenian_Martuni @ 8.866336
    15 Armenian_Chambarak @ 8.879256
    16 Assyrian_Iraq @ 9.043777
    17 Armenian_Gavar @ 9.049188
    18 Azerbaijani_Azerbaijan @ 9.095626
    19 Armenian_Yegvard @ 9.226821
    20 Assyrian_Turkey @ 9.525956

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Armenian_Armenia +50% Iran_Mazandrani_Mazandrani @ 2.750624


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Armenian_Armenia +25% Georgian_Laz +25% Makrani_Pakistan @ 2.365233


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Armenian_Armenia + Armenian_Armenia + Armenian_Armenia + Balochi_Baluchistan @ 2.175038


    MDLP World-22 4-Ancestors Oracle


    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 West-Asian 47.79
    2 Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 18.19
    3 Near_East 17.91
    4 Indian 6.93
    5 North-East-European 4.41
    6 Indo-Iranian 2.71
    7 Sub-Saharian 1.21


    Finished reading population data. 276 populations found.
    22 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Kurd_derived @ 4.872313
    2 Azeri_derived @ 6.157105
    3 Iranian_derived @ 7.930838
    4 Jew-Uzbekistan_derived @ 9.979417
    5 Armenian_derived @ 10.521309
    6 Turk_derived @ 10.879127
    7 Jew_Tat_derived @ 11.219218
    8 Jew_Azerbaijan_derived @ 11.812564
    9 Jew_Kurd_derived @ 12.517208
    10 Georgian_Laz_derived @ 14.258393
    11 Iraqi_derived @ 14.701661
    12 Jew_Iraqi_derived @ 14.836506
    13 Jew-Iran_derived @ 15.571344
    14 Georgian_derived @ 15.589211
    15 Kumyk_derived @ 16.159763
    16 Jew-Iraqi_derived @ 16.204004
    17 Jew_Georgia_derived @ 16.659073
    18 NorthOssetian_derived @ 17.884897
    19 Kabardinian_derived @ 18.192692
    20 Cirkassian_derived @ 18.248413

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Azeri_derived +50% Iranian_derived @ 4.861897


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Armenian_derived +25% Jew-Iraqi_derived +25% Pathan_derived @ 2.187988


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Abhkasian_derived + Brahui_derived + Jew_Tunisia_derived + Jew-Uzbekistan_derived @ 1.698126
    2 Brahui_derived + Georgian_Laz_derived + Jew_Syria_derived + Kurd_derived @ 1.703595
    Your results seem in line with Lurs. They are a transitional group genetically between mainstream Persians and Kurds.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cynic For This Useful Post:

     Saltyam (06-18-2021)

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Iranian Arabs
    By Censored in forum Western
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-25-2019, 05:40 PM
  2. Do I have Iranian Ancestry?
    By Pad-i Shah e Hind in forum Western
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-08-2018, 01:07 AM
  3. FTDNA Iranian DNA Project
    By DMXX in forum Genealogy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 09:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •