Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: ph2ter's Celto-Germanic similarity maps

  1. #71
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,855
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia Austrian Empire European Union
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1 View Post
    ph2ter, when you have time please do Celtic vs Germanic maps for my Mother, paternal aunt and me! I will Paypal a donation as usual.


    J_Smith -0.0186 0.0129 -0.0077 -0.0013 0.0007 -0.005 -0.0009 -0.0057 0.0065 0.0037 0.0042 -0.0037 -0.0013 0.0044 -0.0032 0.0036 0.0047 -0.0074 -0.0029 0.0112 -0.0024 -0.0038 -0.0075 0.0023 0.0051

    H_Smith_Wrenn -0.0146 -0.0009 0.0057 -0.0059 -0.0139 -0.0048 -0.002 -0.0041 0.0045 -0.0006 0.0065 -0.001 0.0076 -0.0015 0.0016 -0.0063 0.0053 -0.001 0.0028 -0.0036 0.0023 -0.0039 0.0028 -0.007 -0.0001

    R_Smith -0.0201 0.0107 -0.0114 -0.0057 -0.0113 -0.0101 -0.0005 -0.0041 0.0085 -0.0038 0.0024 0.0048 -0.0039 0.0034 -0.0016 -0.0068 0.0029 -0.0039 -0.0005 0.0055 0.0049 -0.0032 -0.006 0.001 0.0008
    Thank you!
    Sorry, I didn't notice this request of yours because I was busy with Iron Age maps.








     
    All simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps and calculations I ask for a donation via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     Dewsloth (12-12-2020),  JMcB (12-03-2020),  Robert1 (12-05-2020),  Theconqueror (12-05-2020)

  3. #72
    Registered Users
    Posts
    559
    Sex
    Location
    Northwest USA
    Ethnicity
    British & Irish
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b>L513>A7> BY11186
    mtDNA (M)
    K1a4a1f
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b
    mtDNA (P)
    J2b1

    Scotland Wales Ireland England Germany Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    Thank you!
    Sorry, I didn't notice this request of yours because I was busy with Iron Age maps.

    [FONT="]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT="]

    [/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    [/FONT]

    Thanks, ph2ter! I'll get the payment out tonight. First better go look at your Iron age maps
     
    Estimated ancestry after reviewing Ancestry.com, 23&Me, FTDNA My Origins, Living DNA and known family history:
    33% English, 27% Scottish, 18% Welsh, 18% Irish, 4% German/Netherlands

    Y-DNA leads to Isle of Skye, Scottish Highlands: R1b>M343>L278>L754>L389>P297>M269>L23>L51>L151/L11>P312>Z290>L21/M529>DF13>L513/DF1>S5668>A7>Z21253> S7834 > S7828 > BY11203 > BY11186 (about 320-550 years old)

    MTDNA leads to Glamorgan, South Wales: K1a4a1f

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert1 For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (12-12-2020),  ph2ter (12-05-2020)

  5. #73
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    4,949
    Sex
    Location
    Groningen
    Ethnicity
    SGC+TRB Creool
    Nationality
    NL
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-V22

    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewsloth View Post
    Thanks, Ph2ter!
    So there are three "ancient" DF19 samples, so far:
    Two were from burials at latitudes north of Hamburg, Germany (York and Íland); and the third (RMPR31, below) was buried far to the south in the capital of Rome around the time of its sacking, but he plots like a modern resident of Hamburg.
    In this respect, the following breakdown done by Ph2ter:

    FinnMom_sc.txt
    -------------- ANCESTRY BREAKDOWN: -------------
    24.322% ITA_Rome_Late_Antiquity__RMPR31
    23.719% HUN_MA_Szolad__SZ9
    11.239% HUN_MA_Szolad__SZ3
    8.420% DEU_MA__ALH_10
    5.965% Baltic_LTU_Late_Antiquity_low_res__DA171
    4.936% England_Saxon__I0777
    4.931% England_Roman__3DT16
    3.746% HUN_MA_Szolad__SZ8
    3.695% ITA_Collegno_MA__CL145
    2.745% Iberia_Northeast_c.6CE_PL__I12032
    2.584% FIN_Levanluhta_IA_o__JK2065
    2.306% Iberia_Northeast_RomP__I8339
    1.392% DEU_MA__AED_106
    ------------------------------------------------
    Fit error: 0.00932305621897452

    and with Viking samples:

    FinnMom_sc.txt
    -------------- ANCESTRY BREAKDOWN: -------------
    30.489% VK2020_DNK_Langeland_VA__VK290
    16.684% ITA_Rome_Late_Antiquity__RMPR31
    14.895% HUN_MA_Szolad__SZ9
    5.168% Iberia_Northeast_c.6CE_PL__I12032
    4.812% ITA_Collegno_MA__CL145
    4.273% HUN_MA_Szolad__SZ3
    3.806% VK2020_SWE_Skara_VA__VK425
    3.791% VK2020_DNK_Sealand_VA__VK298
    3.550% Iberia_Northeast_c.6CE_PL__I12034
    2.609% VK2020_SWE_Skara_VA__VK427
    2.397% VK2020_DNK_Sealand_EVA__VK65
    2.298% ISL_Viking_Age_Pre_Christian__STT-A-2
    2.259% Baltic_LTU_Late_Antiquity_low_res__DA171
    1.707% VK2020_POL_Bodzia_VA__VK153
    1.167% VK2020_DNK_Jutland_VA__VK384
    ------------------------------------------------
    Fit error: 0.008238330799155959

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:

     Dewsloth (12-12-2020),  JMcB (12-12-2020),  ph2ter (12-12-2020),  Robert1 (12-12-2020)

  7. #74
    Banned
    Posts
    62
    Sex
    Location
    Canada
    Ethnicity
    Hiberno-Norman
    Nationality
    Beaker Boy
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2 - CTS6433

    Northern Ireland Scotland Normandie England Wales France Bretagne
    Here are my coords, I'll send you some coffee money

    Reggie,-0.0147,0.0077,0.003,-0.0038,0.0053,-0.0031,0.0009,-0.0003,-0.0024,-0.008,0.0062,0.002,-0.0006,0.0016,0.0007,0.0042,-0.0002,-0.0016,0.0083,-0.0043,-0.0015,0.0014,0.0038,0.0044,-0.0018

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Reggiemercer For This Useful Post:

     ph2ter (12-14-2020)

  9. #75
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,855
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia Austrian Empire European Union
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggiemercer View Post
    Here are my coords, I'll send you some coffee money

    Reggie,-0.0147,0.0077,0.003,-0.0038,0.0053,-0.0031,0.0009,-0.0003,-0.0024,-0.008,0.0062,0.002,-0.0006,0.0016,0.0007,0.0042,-0.0002,-0.0016,0.0083,-0.0043,-0.0015,0.0014,0.0038,0.0044,-0.0018
    Thanks!
    I hope you can see these maps even though you are already kicked out from here


     
    All simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps and calculations I ask for a donation via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (12-14-2020),  Robert1 (12-15-2020)

  11. #76
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    4,949
    Sex
    Location
    Groningen
    Ethnicity
    SGC+TRB Creool
    Nationality
    NL
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-V22

    Netherlands
    Ph2ter would you mind running ours?

    Finn,-0.0281,-0.0033,0.0003,-0.0064,-0.0092,0.0021,-0.0022,0.0146,0.0023,0.0072,0.0027,-0.004,-0.0025,-0.0032,-0.0034,-0.0005,-0.003,0.0026,-0.0057,-0.0017,0.0087,-0.0057,-0.0032,0.0006,0.0008
    FinnMom,-0.0257,-0.0029,-0.0036,0.0025,-0.0081,-0.0028,0.0035,0.0073,0.0009,0.003,-0.0008,0.0074,0.0016,-0.0055,-0.0001,-0.0006,0.0053,0.0018,-0.0005,-0.0099,0.0126,-0.0024,-0.0007,0.0025,-0.0009
    FinnDad,-0.0249,-0.0027,-0.0002,-0.0081,-0.0038,0.0021,-0.0057,0.0079,0.0012,0.0038,-0.0018,-0.0044,-0.0017,0.0002,-0.006,0.0013,-0.0093,-0.0024,0.0036,-0.0008,-0.001,-0.004,-0.0061,0.0006,-0.0048

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (12-15-2020)

  13. #77
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,855
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia Austrian Empire European Union
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    Ph2ter would you mind running ours?

    Finn,-0.0281,-0.0033,0.0003,-0.0064,-0.0092,0.0021,-0.0022,0.0146,0.0023,0.0072,0.0027,-0.004,-0.0025,-0.0032,-0.0034,-0.0005,-0.003,0.0026,-0.0057,-0.0017,0.0087,-0.0057,-0.0032,0.0006,0.0008
    FinnMom,-0.0257,-0.0029,-0.0036,0.0025,-0.0081,-0.0028,0.0035,0.0073,0.0009,0.003,-0.0008,0.0074,0.0016,-0.0055,-0.0001,-0.0006,0.0053,0.0018,-0.0005,-0.0099,0.0126,-0.0024,-0.0007,0.0025,-0.0009
    FinnDad,-0.0249,-0.0027,-0.0002,-0.0081,-0.0038,0.0021,-0.0057,0.0079,0.0012,0.0038,-0.0018,-0.0044,-0.0017,0.0002,-0.006,0.0013,-0.0093,-0.0024,0.0036,-0.0008,-0.001,-0.004,-0.0061,0.0006,-0.0048
    Thank you Finn!
    Your mom is a real surprise.










     
    All simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps and calculations I ask for a donation via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (12-15-2020)

  15. #78
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    4,949
    Sex
    Location
    Groningen
    Ethnicity
    SGC+TRB Creool
    Nationality
    NL
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-V22

    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    Thank you Finn!
    Your mom is a real surprise.

    [FONT="]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT="]

    [/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    [/FONT]



    Thanks Ph2ter for the time and effort!

    I got the impression that Finn Mom has some kind of Warini influence, it's more often stated that these NE German tribe has had some influence in the Dutch area. That always stayed somewhat enigmatic, but has may be some ground?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warini

    She has also a IBD link with STR220 Ostrogoth (same kind of roots?).

    Finn Dad has something more Westwards (in all kind of PCA's etc), Bell Beaker effect?

    What is the function of dmax 0.04 ph2ter?
    Last edited by Finn; 12-15-2020 at 08:14 PM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (12-15-2020),  ph2ter (12-15-2020)

  17. #79
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,855
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia Austrian Empire European Union
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    Thanks Ph2ter for the time and effort!

    I got the impression that Finn Mom has some kind of Warini influence, it's more often stated that these NE German tribe has had some influence in the Dutch area. That always stayed somewhat enigmatic, but has may be some ground?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warini

    She has also a IBD link with STR220 Ostrogoth (same kind of roots?).

    Finn Dad has something more Westwards (in all kind of PCA's etc), Bell Beaker effect?

    What is the function of dmax 0.04 ph2ter?
    I make for everyone also dmax=0.04 maps which are more comparable. Normal blue maps have color coded values for distances from minimum to minimum + 0.01.

    Yes, your mother has some influence from German Baltic area (and from there is your Baltic component evidently).
    Your dad is probably typical North Dutch.
     
    All simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps and calculations I ask for a donation via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     Finn (12-15-2020),  JMcB (12-15-2020)

  19. #80
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    4,949
    Sex
    Location
    Groningen
    Ethnicity
    SGC+TRB Creool
    Nationality
    NL
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-V22

    Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ter View Post
    I make for everyone also dmax=0.04 maps which are more comparable. Normal blue maps have color coded values for distances from minimum to minimum + 0.01.

    Yes, your mother has some influence from German Baltic area (and from there is your Baltic component evidently).
    Your dad is probably typical North Dutch.
    German wiki (google translate):
    There are also indications of a Warini kingdom around the year 500 in the area of ​​the Rhine estuary. According to Prokop, Warnen lived “... across the Danube and extended to the northern ocean and the Rhine.” Whether this point indicates a realm of the western Warnen in the Rhine estuary is controversial. However, it is also doubtful that the name warning here meant Thuringians.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (12-15-2020),  ph2ter (12-15-2020)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. ph2ter's MDLP K23b Similarity Maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-18-2020, 10:15 AM
  2. Ph2ter's Eurogenes K13 and K15 Distance Similarity Maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-30-2020, 11:24 AM
  3. ph2ter Medieval Similarity Maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-19-2020, 06:36 AM
  4. Ph2ter's Eurogenes K36 Similarity maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-05-2020, 02:15 PM
  5. ph2ter's G25 Ancient samples similarity diagram maps
    By ph2ter in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 01-31-2020, 08:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •